Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

Which Physical Features Do You Hate In Naija Guys? Part 2 of Lefulefu's Thread - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Physical Features Do You Hate In Naija Guys? Part 2 of Lefulefu's Thread (3203 Views)

Ladies! What Physical Features Turns You Off In A Guy? / Guys, What Are Those Physical Features That Attracts You To A Girl / What Physical Features Turn You Off In Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Physical Features Do You Hate In Naija Guys? Part 2 of Lefulefu's Thread by bekay911(f): 8:26pm On Dec 03, 2011
Speechless!!!!!
Re: Which Physical Features Do You Hate In Naija Guys? Part 2 of Lefulefu's Thread by Yorisb: 8:38pm On Dec 03, 2011
Who's 'call-me' again kwa?
Re: Which Physical Features Do You Hate In Naija Guys? Part 2 of Lefulefu's Thread by callme2: 10:52pm On Dec 03, 2011
Yorisb:

Who's 'call-me' again kwa?

you will know who Call-Me is any day/time you mess up here
Re: Which Physical Features Do You Hate In Naija Guys? Part 2 of Lefulefu's Thread by callme2: 10:53pm On Dec 03, 2011
bekay911:

Speechless!!!!!

why na?
Re: Which Physical Features Do You Hate In Naija Guys? Part 2 of Lefulefu's Thread by sugardaddy1(m): 11:03pm On Dec 03, 2011
lefulefu:

Nah call-me start this thread ooo not me cheesy
oh i see, didn't see that in my fury.
call-me is just a pain in the arse for short-Joystick-carrying guys undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Which Physical Features Do You Hate In Naija Guys? Part 2 of Lefulefu's Thread by Nobody: 11:13pm On Dec 03, 2011
$ugardaddy:

oh i see, didn't see that in my fury.
call-me is just a pain in the arse for short-Joystick-carrying guys undecided lipsrsealed
No mind call-girl jor.She jus dey vex because she never make enough money with those trailer drivers wey she dey sleep with.U suppose understand na grin
Christmas don almost near and the babe never hammar reach grin
Re: Which Physical Features Do You Hate In Naija Guys? Part 2 of Lefulefu's Thread by Years(m): 11:28pm On Dec 03, 2011
bekay911:

Speechless!!!!!
yeah me tooo cry cry cry
Re: Which Physical Features Do You Hate In Naija Guys? Part 2 of Lefulefu's Thread by Yorisb: 11:29pm On Dec 03, 2011
call-me:

you will know who Call-Me is any day/time you mess up here

Hi ma, may i remind you of my claim(s) under ART8. . . angry
Re: Which Physical Features Do You Hate In Naija Guys? Part 2 of Lefulefu's Thread by Nobody: 11:34pm On Dec 03, 2011
the older they get the more the 'pop' the belly becomes.  grin grin
and yet they still think they look like when they were twenty!!  grin grin
Re: Which Physical Features Do You Hate In Naija Guys? Part 2 of Lefulefu's Thread by sugardaddy1(m): 11:43pm On Dec 03, 2011
MsDarkSkin:

the older they get the more the 'pop' the belly becomes.  grin grin
and yet they still think they look like when they were twenty!!  grin grin
you're damn right, very common with a lot of ladies these days grin grin
Re: Which Physical Features Do You Hate In Naija Guys? Part 2 of Lefulefu's Thread by Yorisb: 11:49pm On Dec 03, 2011
$ugardaddy:

*Like*
Re: Which Physical Features Do You Hate In Naija Guys? Part 2 of Lefulefu's Thread by Nobody: 1:28am On Dec 05, 2011
$ugardaddy:

where?  tongue
fat women catch hell where I am from.  undecided

Yorisb:

*Like*

sharrap there! angry undecided
Re: Which Physical Features Do You Hate In Naija Guys? Part 2 of Lefulefu's Thread by Nobody: 7:45am On Dec 05, 2011
$ugardaddy:

99 percent of the reason why naija babes get akpu belle na because of greed.U go take them out and dem go wan eat everything eatable.Na dem go order for larger beer,ice cream,akpu,fried rice,goat head,carmel head ooo,goat liver,chicken head,chicken yansh etc and eat everything at a sitting shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Na wahh ooooo grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Which Physical Features Do You Hate In Naija Guys? Part 2 of Lefulefu's Thread by Nobody: 7:58am On Dec 05, 2011
[size=14pt]Camel head too? shocked That's a new one![/size]
Re: Which Physical Features Do You Hate In Naija Guys? Part 2 of Lefulefu's Thread by sugardaddy1(m): 8:11am On Dec 05, 2011
sexkillz:

[size=14pt]Camel head too? shocked That's a new one![/size]
Sounds strange, right? That's the whole idea.
They will order fictitious and non-existent items & will go further to make you part with the monetary equivalant (to be determined by them) as they would always insist only they know where to get such items.
Never underrate the avarage Naija babe abeg grin grin
Re: Which Physical Features Do You Hate In Naija Guys? Part 2 of Lefulefu's Thread by Nobody: 8:27am On Dec 05, 2011
$ugardaddy:

Sound strange, right? That's the whole idea.
They will order fictitious and non-existent items & will go further to make you part with the monetary equivalant (to be determined by them) as they would always insist only they know where to get such items. Never underrate the avarage Naija babe abeg.
[size=14pt]Really? So all the Naija Ladies you dated have these characteristics? [/size]shocked
Re: Which Physical Features Do You Hate In Naija Guys? Part 2 of Lefulefu's Thread by sugardaddy1(m): 8:29am On Dec 05, 2011
sexkillz:

[size=14pt]Really? So all the Naija Ladies you dated have these characteristics? [/size]shocked
Hey dude, mind the use of the word "average" on that post. Okay? Or are you still [size=14pt]discombobulated[/size] from our last encounter? grin grin grin
Re: Which Physical Features Do You Hate In Naija Guys? Part 2 of Lefulefu's Thread by Nobody: 8:43am On Dec 05, 2011
[size=14pt]^^
I ran circles around you intellectually, and i left you bamboozled, obfuscated, and completely inundated. You lost your angle of inclination. . . So who was discombobulated?[/size]
Re: Which Physical Features Do You Hate In Naija Guys? Part 2 of Lefulefu's Thread by Nobody: 8:47am On Dec 05, 2011
190_@:

Is that question for call me

Yup! Cos she sounds Single and lonely -- Why not help out the Poor Gurl? undecided undecided
Re: Which Physical Features Do You Hate In Naija Guys? Part 2 of Lefulefu's Thread by sugardaddy1(m): 10:08am On Dec 05, 2011
sexkillz:

[size=14pt]^^
I ran circles around you intellectually, and i left you bamboozled, obfuscated, and completely inundated. You lost your angle of inclination. . . So who was discombobulated?[/size]

@straffsexkillz
[size=14pt]I just wanted to prove to you (and I did grin grin grin) that intellect is not about throwing incomprehensible words like the comical "Obayagbona"  cheesy cheesy cheesy, it sure goes far beyond that! Okay? So, get that into your Zap.ing brain.  kiss kiss kiss[/size]

I'm sure you were perplexed at the way I effectively sidelined you on that thread, it  really was a masterpiece!!!  grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Which Physical Features Do You Hate In Naija Guys? Part 2 of Lefulefu's Thread by Nobody: 10:24am On Dec 05, 2011
[size=14pt]^^^
Dream on! Sidelined my left butt cheek! You arent even on the substitute bench of people i've really had intellectual debates with. You think over 6000 posts was devoted to replying half baked idiots such as yourself? cheesy You are still a newbie, subsequently, you'll come to a better understanding!

Lmao @ Sidelining sexkillz. . . What an arse! [/size]
Re: Which Physical Features Do You Hate In Naija Guys? Part 2 of Lefulefu's Thread by sugardaddy1(m): 10:57am On Dec 05, 2011
^^^
If you were not dumb, you would have known that I'm not new on NL. You mean you're still not surprised at how I know so much about you in just about six days of using this handle? 
Some people are born dumb, naturally!!! grin grin grin ****shakes head****
Re: Which Physical Features Do You Hate In Naija Guys? Part 2 of Lefulefu's Thread by Nobody: 11:08am On Dec 05, 2011
[size=14pt]Ode! What qualifies you as newbie is your handle! How st[i]u[/i]pid can you get? And of all i said to you up there, you chose to analyze my calling you newbie alone? Fool! Your comebacks are digressing, you'll soon fizzle out, and i'll add you to my list of st[i]u[/i]pid idiots. . . You are getting there. . . Welldone![/size]
Re: Which Physical Features Do You Hate In Naija Guys? Part 2 of Lefulefu's Thread by sugardaddy1(m): 11:17am On Dec 05, 2011
sexkillz:

[size=14pt]Ode! What qualifies you as newbie is your handle! How st[i]u[/i]pid can you get? And of all i said to you up there, you chose to analyze my calling you newbie alone? Fool! Your comebacks are digressing, you'll soon fizzle out, and i'll add you to my list of st[i]u[/i]pid idiots. . . You are getting there. . . Welldone![/size]

^^^
I warned you on another thread a while ago but it seems your ego has the better part of you.

Do I take this as the one last stu.pid. post I warned you about?
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Which Physical Features Do You Hate In Naija Guys? Part 2 of Lefulefu's Thread by Nobody: 11:23am On Dec 05, 2011
[size=14pt]No Arrow, the 6th one. . . FOOL![/size]
Re: Which Physical Features Do You Hate In Naija Guys? Part 2 of Lefulefu's Thread by sugardaddy1(m): 11:25am On Dec 05, 2011
sexkillz:

[size=14pt]No Arrow, the 6th one. . . FOOL![/size]

[size=14pt]Thanks, you've made my day cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin[/size]
Re: Which Physical Features Do You Hate In Naija Guys? Part 2 of Lefulefu's Thread by Nobody: 11:37am On Dec 05, 2011
[size=14pt]Good! You've fizzled out like i expected. . . It was a pleasure synchronizing your sorry dilapidated arse!. . . Now run along!. . .[/size]
Re: Which Physical Features Do You Hate In Naija Guys? Part 2 of Lefulefu's Thread by Nobody: 12:58pm On Dec 05, 2011
Is This What Maturity Does To people?  undecided undecided undecided
Re: Which Physical Features Do You Hate In Naija Guys? Part 2 of Lefulefu's Thread by Nobody: 1:08pm On Dec 05, 2011
$ugardaddy:

@straffsexkillz
[size=14pt]I just wanted to prove to you (and I did grin grin grin) that intellect is not about throwing incomprehensible words like the comical "Obayagbona"  cheesy cheesy cheesy, it sure goes far beyond that! Okay? So, get that into your Zap.ing brain.  kiss kiss kiss[/size]

I'm sure you were perplexed at the way I effectively sidelined you on that thread, it  really was a masterpiece!!!  grin grin grin
FALLS INSIDE CRANE BUCKET grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Which Physical Features Do You Hate In Naija Guys? Part 2 of Lefulefu's Thread by HotieTima(f): 1:11pm On Dec 05, 2011
undecided undecided grin grin grin

i hate it all!!!!
Re: Which Physical Features Do You Hate In Naija Guys? Part 2 of Lefulefu's Thread by Nobody: 1:12pm On Dec 05, 2011
$ugardaddy:

^^^
If you were not dumb, you would have known that I'm not new on NL. You mean you're still not surprised at how I know so much about you in just about six days of using this handle? 
Some people are born dumb, naturally!!! grin grin grin ****shakes head****

DIES A SECOND DEATH grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Which Physical Features Do You Hate In Naija Guys? Part 2 of Lefulefu's Thread by callme2: 1:15pm On Dec 05, 2011
El Guapo:

Yup! Cos she sounds Single and lonely -- Why not help out the Poor Gurl?  undecided undecided

why are all these amature boys in DISTRESS just because i told them what they've got

Tiny Joystick
Short Joystick
Smelling Body and Armpit
Sand Papered Flat Nyansh
Bad Breath
Rough Moustach
Rough hairs on the chest and legs
Dirty nails
Shapeless

Make i go break.

Oya am back

baloon navel
smelling boxer
cartapillar head
pot belly + lizard waist (imagine)

make i go lunch

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Friend Has Been Held Hostage By His Girlfriend / This Gal Want 2 Kill Me Ooo Help Pls / Why I'm Scared Of Dating A Virgin. How Can I Deflower Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.