Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,938 members, 7,835,125 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

Bill O'reilly A Racist mongrel - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bill O'reilly A Racist mongrel (5773 Views)

'Smelly Nigerian': Racist Confrontation On London Train / GEJ's Racist Comment In Trinidad And Tobago / Racist British Woman Captured On Videotape (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bill O'reilly A Racist mongrel by Kobojunkie: 2:17pm On Apr 04, 2008
4 Play:

We get Red Eye around 7 or 8am.I don't think its on today,haven't had time to watch it for over a week.TV censorship is a bit more lax in the UK.

I saw Red Eye last night again and I have to say, I love the Joke about Blacks and Malt Liquor---LMAO!!! I do hope it is not tax payer money that goes to such. It's just ridiculous  grin grin
Re: Bill O'reilly A Racist mongrel by Tornadoz(m): 7:06pm On Apr 08, 2008
Quote from Kobojunkie
I can definitely tell you this for sure. I have actually met more black racists than I have white racists.
Mr Kobojunkie I think you would meet more black rascist considering you're black. By their very nature the white rascist might not want to meet you.
Re: Bill O'reilly A Racist mongrel by TheSly: 7:09pm On Apr 08, 2008
By their very nature the white rascist might not want to meet you.
True talk.
Re: Bill O'reilly A Racist mongrel by Kobojunkie: 7:14pm On Apr 08, 2008
Tornadoz:

Quote from KobojunkieMr Kobojunkie I think you would meet more black rascist considering you're black. By their very nature the white rascist might not want to meet you.

I am not sure about this but I have definitely met more Blacks who are racists in that they have issues against Africans and even those who have issues with whites. It seems more acceptable in the black community to be racist against whites, but it is taboo to be white and racist against blacks. I remember my first encounter in america with a black african who happened to hate africans. He was bold enough to tell me what he thinks of africans and their way of life and how, according to him, they come to america to steal jobs and steal welfare money away from americans. Don't even get me started on what this goon went ahead to say about white people cause after I listened to all he had to say about africans, I knew that distancing myself from such an slowpoke would be best for me and my mind.
Re: Bill O'reilly A Racist mongrel by lite5(m): 2:34am On Oct 20, 2009
@Tayo-D and @Kobojunkie where do you live? in a Housing Project?
Re: Bill O'reilly A Racist mongrel by Kobojunkie: 3:03am On Oct 20, 2009
lite5:

@Tayo-D and @Kobojunkie where do you live? in a Housing Project?
You don't have to live in a housing project to meet racists. Even in the big cities, smack in the middle of downtown, you are bound to meet them, if you open your eyes and ears to listen to the sounds around you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Shock And Disbelief - Registration Centers Found In Anambra's Evil Forest Shrine / Update From Your Area On The Rainfall In Lagos / An Igbo man & two Hausa Men Dead In Owerri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.