Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,508 members, 7,830,522 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

Bill O'reilly A Racist mongrel - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bill O'reilly A Racist mongrel (5772 Views)

'Smelly Nigerian': Racist Confrontation On London Train / GEJ's Racist Comment In Trinidad And Tobago / Racist British Woman Captured On Videotape (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bill O'reilly A Racist mongrel by BigB11(m): 12:03pm On Sep 27, 2007
@DozieGlad:

Obviously most of us do not live in Malaysia, but what can we do to support our countrymen?
Re: Bill O'reilly A Racist mongrel by TayoD1(m): 2:45pm On Sep 27, 2007
@Burantashi,

If any of you think these three guys (davidylan, I-man and Tayo-D )would see sense, then you are mistaken. Look at  their post and  you will know that these are people with inferiority complex. The white man has been so good to them, these are people with Christian scholarships. These people are different from us that worked hard to get here.

These people are pointless collection of body parts. Ignore them.
Your problem is that you assume too much. This is compounded by your arrogance which you need in order to write rubbish, albeit boldly. You have contributed nothing significant to the argument other than to spew out your ignorance.

I don't know how hard you work, but I work hard too, and I did not get any scholarship from no White man.  I not only work hard however, I work smart and I'm blessed of the Lord, not by any man - black or white. If you choose to see life in black and white, we against them mentality, then I can imagine the poor quality of life you are living.

I am not too surprised however by this posture, it is the same mentality causing the backwardness we see in naija. The local WAZOBIA mentality is the same that is carried over in your world view that has translated to a White-Black dichotomy. Grow up my man. When martin Luther King declared that he wanted his children to grow up in a society where they will not be judged by the colour of their skin but by the content of their character, he definitely didn't want his children, albeit the black race to judge others by the colour of their skin either!
Re: Bill O'reilly A Racist mongrel by TayoD1(m): 2:50pm On Sep 27, 2007
@Big B1,

This topic is about a white racist (Bill O'Reilly), not all racists.
So we should crucify a man for racism based on the accusation by a Black racist. How interesting!
Re: Bill O'reilly A Racist mongrel by Iman3(m): 2:52pm On Sep 27, 2007
Big B1:

Tayo-D, Davidylan and I-man.

These guys should move to Malaysia, may be they will get the message.

No talk that thing near Denex.You know Malays are Muslims and are of the Mongoloid race according to Denex,hence we must support them even though anti-Black racism is more pervasive amongst Arabs,Indians and Chinese than amongst Whites.
Re: Bill O'reilly A Racist mongrel by BigB11(m): 3:47pm On Sep 27, 2007
even though anti-Black racism is more pervasive amongst Arabs,Indians and Chinese than amongst Whites.

You're absolutely correct, but the different is the fact that whites still represent the powerful majority. And if we are successful fighting for our rights against the whites, trust me, the rest (Arabs, Indians and Chinese) will just be side attractions.
Re: Bill O'reilly A Racist mongrel by BigB11(m): 3:54pm On Sep 27, 2007
So we should crucify a man for racism based on the accusation by a Black racist. How interesting!

What are you talking about?
And who is this black racist?
Re: Bill O'reilly A Racist mongrel by TayoD1(m): 4:46pm On Sep 27, 2007
@big B1,

And who is this black racist?
take a look in the mirror and you will find him staring back at you.
Re: Bill O'reilly A Racist mongrel by Prizm(m): 5:11pm On Sep 27, 2007
If Bill-O is a racist in the closet, one day he will expose himself for all the world to see--in a manner which would leave no doubt to an overwhelming number of people. That offense would be of such gravity to bring about his firing from Fox News. Having said this, I think Bill-O's inveterate haters should stop lapping up every ridiculous garbage thrown out there by TRANSPARENTLY BIASED outfits like Mediamatters etc. They undermine real charges of racist behavior by their systematic witch-hunting.

Folks, this discussion doesn't deserve this level of vitriol. Just go and listen to or read a full transcript of the incident in question and decide for yourself. When you do, you will see that this is nothing more than a storm in a teacup. Frankly, nothing can be more exasperating as the readiness of some black people to begin some crying and moaning over every piffling charge of white racism.
Re: Bill O'reilly A Racist mongrel by BigB11(m): 5:27pm On Sep 27, 2007
@Tayo-D:

Dude, you've been smelling yourself since yesterday, but I refuse to entertain your foolishness. I've even clearly expressed to you that this is not a fight, but you continue to personally attack me.
My man, absolutely there is no reason for this; trust me, you can clearly make your points without exhibiting all this childish disposition and you will still get a lot of attention.

Why can't you please do yourself a favor, find someone else (MAMAJAMA is back, I'm sure he will be glad to entertain your childish demeanor).

Have yourself a great day!
Re: Bill O'reilly A Racist mongrel by BigB11(m): 5:35pm On Sep 27, 2007
Folks, this discussion doesn't deserve this level of vitriol. Just go and listen to or read a full transcript of the incident in question and decide for yourself. When you do, you will see that this is nothing more than a storm in a teacup. Frankly, nothing can be more exasperating as the readiness of some black people to begin some crying and moaning over every piffling charge of white racism.

You are absolutely correct; but looking at the record of this individual, one has to think twice about this statement.

FYI: Majority of the criticism is coming from white folks.
Re: Bill O'reilly A Racist mongrel by BigB11(m): 5:38pm On Sep 27, 2007
@Prizm:

Example:

Let's say that I went to Carmine, an Italian restaurant in Time Square NY City. After my pleasant visit, I went ahead and made this statement to positively impress the Italian community:
"While I was at Carmine today, I couldn't believe that there wasn't any mafia, no shooting, no drugs, no vulgar tongue or gesture, no Sopranos, no gambling, no stealing and I didn't even see any European peasant"
Now:
What kind of reaction do you expect from the Italian folks?
Do you expect these folks to take my barbaric statement as a compliment?
Re: Bill O'reilly A Racist mongrel by Prizm(m): 5:50pm On Sep 27, 2007
Big B1:

Don't paint scenarios for me here buddy. Have you listened to the full transcript of the statements in question? Its easy to isolate any statement and start a riot about it. Do your homework first because, you do not want to be considered overemotional here.
Re: Bill O'reilly A Racist mongrel by Prizm(m): 5:53pm On Sep 27, 2007
You know what? Go and listen to this and re-assess your reactions so far.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lI1RjWfuFkY

This is ridiculous. A guy speaks up candidly on race relations and some people start crying like pathetic babies just because they have constructed this monstrous image of the man in their minds.
Re: Bill O'reilly A Racist mongrel by BigB11(m): 6:03pm On Sep 27, 2007
@Prizm:
I respect your stance regarding this statement, but I did not only make my conclusion based on just this statement. This man has been around for many years and he has done nothing but dragged black community on the floor.

Do you know what he thinks about Amado Diallo, Sean bell, Katrina, Jena6, Africa, immigrants and many many more?
Re: Bill O'reilly A Racist mongrel by Prizm(m): 6:06pm On Sep 27, 2007
Hey Big B1:

Its a free world Sir, and you are free to hold whatever opinion you have of the man. I was reacting purely to this thread and the circus it has become.
Re: Bill O'reilly A Racist mongrel by BigB11(m): 6:19pm On Sep 27, 2007
Well, sorry sir, the issue here is much more than just what this man said.
It's about his untidy state of mind.

Folks like him shouldn't be allowed to maintain a talk show. It's 2007 and folks are ready to work together as one.

As you've stated, it is a free world and one is free to hold whatever opinion he or she desires.
In my book, Bill O'Reilly is a racist and a pure hypocrite.
Re: Bill O'reilly A Racist mongrel by TayoD1(m): 6:57pm On Sep 27, 2007
@Big B1,

maybe I am a little harsh on you. But go back and check what you wrote and you will see why I am quick to denounce you as racist. Not only did you come out here to tarnish the image of this fine gentle man called O'Reilly, you recently made this statement: "You're absolutely correct, but the different is the fact that whites still represent the powerful majority. And if we are successful fighting for our rights against the whites, trust me, the rest (Arabs, Indians and Chinese) will just be side attractions." This shows that you refer to everyone without a black skin to be racist. Aint you now guilty of that which you are quick to condemn.

In anycase, Prizm did a fine job in bringing your attention to the shallowness of your argument. And the link you provided is nothing short of propaganda with selective snapshots at some of his statements without providing the context in which they were made.

You might call him a racist, but you have not provide a convincing basis for that. If anything, O'reilly has been fighting for and bringing attention to the destructive culture in the Black community which many of the so-called black leaders are ignoring. He may be White, but that does not make him less qualified to talk about the things he's seen and witnessed. Don't judge him by the colour of his skin. I can assure you that the same thing he said has been said by some Black leaders with no one asking for their jugular!
Re: Bill O'reilly A Racist mongrel by BigB11(m): 7:07pm On Sep 27, 2007
Job well done, Mr Tayo-D alias Prizm (I love this game).

Once again, you're absolutely right.

Have a nice day.
Re: Bill O'reilly A Racist mongrel by BigB11(m): 7:12pm On Sep 27, 2007
Posted by I-man:
No talk that thing near Denex.You know Malays are Muslims and are of the Mongoloid race according to Denex,hence we must support them even though anti-Black racism is more pervasive amongst Arabs,Indians and Chinese than amongst Whites.

My Reply:
You're absolutely correct, but the different is the fact that whites still represent the powerful majority. And if we are successful fighting for our rights against the whites, trust me, the rest (Arabs, Indians and Chinese) will just be side attractions."

ie: If the powerful majority (whitemen) settle down and treat blacks with respect and accordingly, the rest (Arabs, Indians and Chinese) will have no other choice, but to follow.
Re: Bill O'reilly A Racist mongrel by Mamajama(m): 7:22pm On Sep 27, 2007
Bill O'reilly is a 3 times looser. why even pay attention to this guy. his rating are way down and he command no respect among minorities. Was this same fool not accused of sexual assault by his personal assistance?

didn't he settle out of court? We all know what he said about the rapper Ludacris.

Every now an then we have people seeking attention by a controversial topic. The issue of racism is deep in America and it will never go away.

DON IMUS was fired from CBS and 2 months later he struck a multi million dollar contract with another media house. CBS settled out of court with him as well. But now they want to CRUCIFY MICHEAL VICK A 1st time offender.

JENA 6 is still alive. we are still waiting for the verdict on Micheal Bell today.
Re: Bill O'reilly A Racist mongrel by Prizm(m): 7:27pm On Sep 27, 2007
Big B1:

We exchanged our views with civility and I gave you the last word--precisely because, I realize that you want to have the last word. Many people on this discussion board have a tendency of rehashing well-worn points in a silly game of virtual one-upmanship---you can make your point succinctly and leave it at that without the attendant rigmarole that I notice here.

What I do not appreciate however, is your silly handle-matching. There is absolutely no reason for you to call me Tayo-D. Leave that game for infants.
Re: Bill O'reilly A Racist mongrel by BigB11(m): 7:30pm On Sep 27, 2007
Prizm or Tayo-D:

I got the message, no need to waste time proving anything. I have been there, done it and then retired.

It's not a big deal; I love the game.

Enjoy!
Re: Bill O'reilly A Racist mongrel by Mamajama(m): 7:32pm On Sep 27, 2007
Here we go BIGB1 OMO Babangida stepping on peoples toes again
Re: Bill O'reilly A Racist mongrel by BigB11(m): 7:40pm On Sep 27, 2007
Racism against blacks is greater than your wealth, education, location, pride, and identity as a human being.
It doesn't matter who you are, if you're lucky, at the end of the day you will be the lead slave.

You're free to hold on to whatever opinion you desire, but let's pray for unity and everlasting freedom for blacks in general.

One love!
Re: Bill O'reilly A Racist mongrel by ochocinco1(m): 7:45pm On Sep 27, 2007
Big B1:

Racism against blacks is greater than your wealth, education, location, pride, and identity as a human being.
It doesn't matter who you are, if you're lucky, at the end of the day you will be the lead slave.

You're free to hold on to whatever opinion you desire, but let's pray for unity and everlasting freedom for blacks in general.

One love!

For the task of unifying the black race, I recommend IBB,
the gap toothed compromiser.
Re: Bill O'reilly A Racist mongrel by Afam(m): 7:49pm On Sep 27, 2007
What do we now call TayoD, I-man & Davidylan?

The Naija Trio?

Just like the Dutch Trio (Marco Van Basten, Rud Gullit and Frank Rijkaard) made AC Milan of those days almost invincible it seems that the Naija Trio are trying to make nonsense of anything Nigeria, Africa or even the entire black race.

Any better name than Naija Trio?

If you get better name abeg come forward with am as we really need to honor these Nigerians (that is if they even agree that they are indeed Nigerians).
Re: Bill O'reilly A Racist mongrel by TayoD1(m): 8:08pm On Sep 27, 2007
@Afam,

Shey you've started again? You choose to get hung upm on personalities and not deal with issues. Dem swear personality attachment for you? Abeg try see your compatriot Orji Kalu, maybe hin go carry you go Okija shrine make dem wash dat curse commot for your head.
Re: Bill O'reilly A Racist mongrel by ochocinco1(m): 8:12pm On Sep 27, 2007
Afam:

The Three Coconuteers grin
Re: Bill O'reilly A Racist mongrel by Mamajama(m): 8:15pm On Sep 27, 2007
DAMN Tayo-D that is deep, Kai, I love this barrage of attack,, Oya come defend yourself Afam, lol
Re: Bill O'reilly A Racist mongrel by Afam(m): 8:34pm On Sep 27, 2007
@TayoD,

You make it impossible for one to discuss issues with you without taking a moment to attempt to understand why on earth you reason the way you do.

Dem tell you say dem go deport you if you talk wetin dey your mind concerning US in general and Bush in particular?

The level of defence you put up for the US even when the US agrees to a wrong doing is shocking.

Okija Shrine? Well, na wetin person dey involved in e go dey talk about so enjoy the blessing of all the babalawo in the world, I no need them.

@mamajama,

Why do you love only negative things? Just wait make BigB1 read your post and you go sabi how far.
Re: Bill O'reilly A Racist mongrel by TayoD1(m): 8:38pm On Sep 27, 2007
Afam,

Why do you assume so much? On what basis would you say I am not speaking my mind? I don't lobby for a living, so I have the liberty to say what I mean and mean what I say.

I would have refered you to go see a pastor or Imam for deliverance, but I guess you will start hollering a religious bigot as you've done before!
Re: Bill O'reilly A Racist mongrel by degoat: 9:01pm On Sep 27, 2007
@Afam:

Check out tayo-d's profile, he has his picture posted. That alone says a lot about this very dark black animal, he reminds me of my gateman. The guy is a kid who is desperately craving for attention by trying to make sense out of nothing. Send the animal back to his village.
Please, ignore him and allow him to go and serve his master. Stupid door-mat

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Private Sector Takes Full Control Of Electricity June 2011 / US Court Documents Reveal Aisha Buhari’s Involvement In Fraudulent Transfers! / We Will Do To Boko Haram, What We Did To Biafra - Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.