Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,999 members, 7,835,371 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

Bill O'reilly A Racist mongrel - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bill O'reilly A Racist mongrel (5775 Views)

'Smelly Nigerian': Racist Confrontation On London Train / GEJ's Racist Comment In Trinidad And Tobago / Racist British Woman Captured On Videotape (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bill O'reilly A Racist mongrel by TayoD1(m): 9:32pm On Sep 26, 2007
@Ziddy,

I-man, Davidylan & Tayo-D are 'white men in black skin'
So what is wrong with white men?

@Denex,

And they are not just anti-Arab and anti-African, they are anti-Anything-not-white.
My guy, I would have been surprised if I had read anything short of what you wrote up here. This pro-this, pro-that is just another face of racism that you are guitly of. Now that you have called us pro-white, I guess it is safe to say that you are anti-white.  Doesn't that make you a racist? If you consider us anti-Anything-not-white, will it be safe to say you must be anti-Anything-white? Who is the racist here! undecided
Re: Bill O'reilly A Racist mongrel by denex: 9:36pm On Sep 26, 2007
@Tayo D

No! It will not be safe. Because the only reason you'll be saying any such thing about me is because I'm not white.
Re: Bill O'reilly A Racist mongrel by BigB11(m): 9:46pm On Sep 26, 2007
Nobody is against white or being white; we are only denouncing white racist.
Re: Bill O'reilly A Racist mongrel by TayoD1(m): 9:46pm On Sep 26, 2007
@Denex,

No! It will not be safe. Because the only reason you'll be saying any such thing about me is because I'm not white.
It is obvious you only see things in black and white. You need to get yourself some Plasma TV. Times have changed men, get rid of that black and white TV you are still glued to. tongue
Re: Bill O'reilly A Racist mongrel by TayoD1(m): 9:47pm On Sep 26, 2007
@Big B1,

That's the difference between us two. While you are only after White racists, I am after ALL racists.
Re: Bill O'reilly A Racist mongrel by Iman3(m): 9:49pm On Sep 26, 2007
@Denex
You are an ignorant hypocrite.For someone who spends his time defending Arab causes like a slave.Did you listen to the program in question?Nope.

Even Juan Williams,who is an African American,was outraged that people distorted O'Reilly's statement.If an African American who listened to the program was irate about Media Matters distortion,what's an Arab slave like you whinging about?
Re: Bill O'reilly A Racist mongrel by Iman3(m): 9:51pm On Sep 26, 2007
Big B1:

Why don't you actually watch the said program and decide for yourself.Must you depend on people to interprete things for you?
Re: Bill O'reilly A Racist mongrel by Nobody: 9:55pm On Sep 26, 2007
ziddy:

I-man, Davidylan & Tayo-D are 'white men in black skin'. Imagine that Davidylan trashing Nelson Mandela.

isnt that the height of foolishness.

Pray, what has Nelson Mandela done for the black race? Darfur is raging, Congo is burning but where is Nelson Mandela? And you expect me to wash his feet with my tears and dry them with my hair? No sir!!! you should be able to do better than follow media-created heros.

Tayo-D:

@Denex,
It is obvious you only see things in black and white. You need to get yourself some Plasma TV. Times have changed men, get rid of that black and white TV you are still glued to. tongue

you obviously still think Denex watches any tv white black or green. I have come to understand that he is permanently blind. Even the black and white TV is now useless to him.  grin
Re: Bill O'reilly A Racist mongrel by BigB11(m): 9:57pm On Sep 26, 2007
Tayo-D
That's the difference between us two. While you are only after White racists, I am after ALL racists

This topic is about a white racist (Bill O'Reilly), not all racists.

Pay attention!
Re: Bill O'reilly A Racist mongrel by BigB11(m): 9:59pm On Sep 26, 2007
Why don't you actually watch the said program and decide for yourself.Must you depend on people to interprete things for you?

Dude, what are you talking about?
Re: Bill O'reilly A Racist mongrel by Iman3(m): 10:04pm On Sep 26, 2007
Big B1:

Dude, what are you talking about?

Nobody who has bothered to listen to the program in question would conclude that O'Reilly was being racist.My conclusion is that you didn't listen to it and are drawing your conclusions from Media Matters-which I pointed out is like obtaining information about Jews from Neo-Nazis
Re: Bill O'reilly A Racist mongrel by BigB11(m): 10:14pm On Sep 26, 2007
My man, you need to slow down a bit; I've met the man several times in the past.

I don't need a TV or a radio to figure out this racist.
Re: Bill O'reilly A Racist mongrel by denex: 10:23pm On Sep 26, 2007
The gang is complete.

The professional debunker davidylan who has also gone under the guise of PTH, I knew you wouldn't disappoint.

This world has totally gone insane. I thought it was the end of the world when I first heard of men having sex with men. But now we have people helping those of other race to persecute their own people. This goes against all laws of nature.

It is like a goat scolding other goats because they complain about man killing them for food. Very soon it will be your turn.

Well, to the tragic trio, I say thank you for pointing out that I only see in white and black. However what about you guys who only see in white?
Re: Bill O'reilly A Racist mongrel by BigB11(m): 10:32pm On Sep 26, 2007
Guys, play mature and focus on the topic.
Re: Bill O'reilly A Racist mongrel by nguage(m): 10:40pm On Sep 26, 2007
Yeah Bill O'reilly as racust as Jena, Louisana. You guys need to check this out
http://www.news10.net/display_story.aspx?storyid=33187
Re: Bill O'reilly A Racist mongrel by ochocinco1(m): 11:19pm On Sep 26, 2007
Tayo-D, Davidylan and I-man.

I dont know what planet you bunch of neo-cons reside in.

But the one me I see has me on the defensive, not because I want to

play victim or suffer bouts of self pity, but because it is cruel to my kind as it has been for

ages.

White people are scandalous. Just look at Russia. When they needed our help, they named one

of their universities after Patrice Lumumba and now they are picking off black ppl one by one in Moscow.

At least Europeans cover their negro phobia under a cloth of liberal Humanist Enlightenment thinking.

But Americans like O'reilly are so. . .

Abeg I no wan argue jo
Re: Bill O'reilly A Racist mongrel by Iman3(m): 11:23pm On Sep 26, 2007
@ocho cinco

What's the relevance of all that twaddle to whether Bill O'Reilly's comments were actually racist? The Black people who heard the program didn't find it racist. . . . . .so Patrice Lumumba doesn't arise
Re: Bill O'reilly A Racist mongrel by ochocinco1(m): 11:32pm On Sep 26, 2007
The man has previous and his comments should be interpreted in the light of his record.

He will be outed like Don Imus, as their kind always reveal their stark racist colors eventually.

So what, did he think A-American restaurants were some kind of under the tree jungle

squat. Like, 'Gee, these people are actually normal or can be normal'

And millions of people listen to this guy every morning.

About my Russia digression, my point was no matter the seeming generosity

of white people, they are by their nature racist.
Re: Bill O'reilly A Racist mongrel by Iman3(m): 11:39pm On Sep 26, 2007
ocho cinco:

About my Russia digression, my point was no matter the seeming generosity
of white people, they are by their nature racist.

ocho cinco:

White people are scandalous.

You fail to see the irony in your statements.Hey. . .what if O'Reilly were to say ,"Black people are scandalous"? Would that be fair comment?

Are you against racism in general or just racism targetted against Blacks
Re: Bill O'reilly A Racist mongrel by denex: 11:43pm On Sep 26, 2007
As long as a man continues to refer to Africans and people of African descent as BLACK, then it does not necessitate for him to strip us naked, shacke and whip us back to the plantations before we know that he is a racist or a house-nigger.
Re: Bill O'reilly A Racist mongrel by ochocinco1(m): 11:45pm On Sep 26, 2007
What can racist black men do? Stew in their prejudice and anger

What can a racist white men do? Deny black people jobs, kill a few of us
for afternoon practice, kill our morale etc.
Re: Bill O'reilly A Racist mongrel by Nobody: 11:47pm On Sep 26, 2007
ocho cinco:

I don't know what planet you bunch of neo-cons reside in.

didnt your daddy tell you never to use words you dont understand?  grin

ocho cinco:

White people are scandalous.

This in itself is racist. Don Imus didnt even say this to get sacked.

ocho cinco:

Just look at Russia. When they needed our help, they named one

of their universities after Patrice Lumumba and now they are picking off black people one by one in Moscow.

What help did the Russians need from you?

ocho cinco:

At least Europeans cover their negro phobia under a cloth of liberal Humanist Enlightenment thinking.

and you cover ur whito-phobia under the guise of?
Re: Bill O'reilly A Racist mongrel by Nobody: 11:49pm On Sep 26, 2007
ocho cinco:

What can racist black men do? Stew in their prejudice and anger

What can a racist white men do? Deny black people jobs, kill a few of us
for afternoon practice, kill our morale etc.

So racism should be decried only when the other has power to inflict physical and psychological pain?

So since black men cant do anything it is justified for them to be racist?
Re: Bill O'reilly A Racist mongrel by ochocinco1(m): 12:15am On Sep 27, 2007
davidylan:

didnt your daddy tell you never to use words you don't understand? grin

My bad. I meant to write bunch of Coconuts grin

davidylan:

This in itself is racist. Don Imus didnt even say this to get sacked.

If I could get a multimillion dollar contract on a syndicated show, I sure as well will exhibit more care.

But this racist couldn't even be bothered about all that money to conceal his prejudice.

davidylan:

What help did the Russians need from you?

Well in the tradition of the twisted white man's mind, they need others to come and help in
fighting their wars. They called this one the 'Cold war'.

davidylan:

and you cover your whito-phobia under the guise of?

bleeping as many white females as I can grin grin grin
Re: Bill O'reilly A Racist mongrel by ochocinco1(m): 12:18am On Sep 27, 2007
davidylan:

So racism should be decried only when the other has power to inflict physical and psychological pain?

So since black men can't do anything it is justified for them to be racist?

Well it is understandable in my opinion. The black man's anger.

But for you to keep knocking a man while he is at the bottom rung,
that is to want to make him extinct.
Re: Bill O'reilly A Racist mongrel by denex: 12:31am On Sep 27, 2007
If not that we're a hardy breed, we'd have been extinct long ago.
Re: Bill O'reilly A Racist mongrel by BigB11(m): 1:40am On Sep 27, 2007
Example:

Let's say that I went to Carmine, an Italian restaurant in Time Square NY City. After my pleasant visit, I went ahead and made this statement to positively impress the Italian community:
"While I was at Carmine today, I couldn't believe that there wasn't any mafia, no shooting, no drugs, no vulgar tongue or gesture, no Sopranos, no gambling, no stealing and I didn't even see any European peasant"
Now:
What kind of reaction do you expect from the Italian folks?
Do you expect these folks to take my barbaric statement as a compliment?
Re: Bill O'reilly A Racist mongrel by Buruntashi: 1:56am On Sep 27, 2007
If any of you think these three guys (davidylan, I-man and Tayo-D )would see sense, then you are mistaken. Look at their post and you will know that these are people with inferiority complex. The white man has been so good to them, these are people with Christian scholarships. These people are different from us that worked hard to get here.

These people are pointless collection of body parts. Ignore them.
Re: Bill O'reilly A Racist mongrel by ochocinco1(m): 2:10am On Sep 27, 2007
Big B1:

Example:

Let's say that I went to Carmine, an Italian restaurant in Time Square NY City. After my pleasant visit, I went ahead and made this statement to positively impress the Italian community:
"While I was at Carmine today, I couldn't believe that there wasn't any mafia, no shooting, no drugs, no vulgar tongue or gesture, no Sopranos, no gambling, no stealing and I didn't even see any European peasant"

Now:
What kind of reaction do you expect from the Italian folks?
Do you expect these folks to take my barbaric statement as a compliment?

I say the thing was so condescending . . . angry

And these three Clarence Thomases are dfending him shocked shocked shocked
Re: Bill O'reilly A Racist mongrel by denex: 2:20am On Sep 27, 2007
You will get the kind of reaction that will send you swimming with the fishes. Just so they can remind you that they haven't all that changed.

Abeg, my own is that this Bill O'Reilly guy should not be made more popular than he deserves to be.
Re: Bill O'reilly A Racist mongrel by DozieGlad: 3:42am On Sep 27, 2007
They were saved
Re: Bill O'reilly A Racist mongrel by BigB11(m): 11:59am On Sep 27, 2007

These guys should move to Malaysia, may be they will get the message.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Most Literate States in Nigeria and How they Voted / We Will Do To Boko Haram, What We Did To Biafra - Obasanjo / Check Out Some Of Bola Tinubu's Notable Investments In Nigeria (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.