Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,947 members, 7,835,153 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

Bill O'reilly A Racist mongrel - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bill O'reilly A Racist mongrel (5774 Views)

'Smelly Nigerian': Racist Confrontation On London Train / GEJ's Racist Comment In Trinidad And Tobago / Racist British Woman Captured On Videotape (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bill O'reilly A Racist mongrel by TayoD1(m): 1:58pm On Sep 29, 2007
@Afam,

Have you bothered to ask why some people would rather lump the 3 of you together and for the wrong reasons too? Take a hard look in the mirror.

In fact the only person that your line of argument is better than on this forum is the complete slowpoke chidichris and it is out of respect that I have not lumped him with you as that would be an insult to your kind and that would also mean elevating him from the very bottom position he currently enjoys to a level that has no business with such animals.
Afam, Afam, Afam!!!! How many times did I call you?! Quit this persoanlity attack that you are so attached to. You are doing nothing but lowering the quality of this debate, and really, I have not seen you address anything close to this topic at all.

I do not believe in blanket commendation or condemnation of a person, group or nation regardless of the facts on ground, it is a wrong way of doing things and you, TayoD and Davidylan are way too guilty of this and that is what pisses people of.
It is not true to accuse us of condemning a group of people blanketly. We discuss issues as they are presented. True, when you take a position, it always appears that you regard all factors that brought you to that stand perfect, but that is not the case. It is all relative. For example, I said before that I believe through my experience, that the Blacks in America are more racists than the Whites. Making such a statement does not mean that the Whites are Saints. My statement is based on a relative comparison of one to the other, and at the same time it is solely restricted to racism and not other social issues. It takes a certain amount of dishonesty to twist what I've said and to now accuse me of "hating anything Black."

Of course, Bush has done some things right, no one can deny that but for heaven's sake we are interested in his many avoidable blunders.
This is the first time I will ever hear you say something about the guy. You sure you didn't mistype? undecided
Re: Bill O'reilly A Racist mongrel by BigB11(m): 8:45pm On Sep 29, 2007
It is very sad that up until this morning this idiot still hasn't gotten it yet.
This is the same man who has interviewed highly educated blacks and has also been around none rapper black celebrities, who are well mannered and articulate eg Condoleezza Rice, Colin Powell, Bill Cosby, Whoopi Goldberg, Jessie Jackson Sr and Jr, Bakari Kitwana, Kwesi Mfume, Barack Obama and many many more.
Hence, his statement wasn't a sincere mistake, but an exposure of his muddled state of mind.

This man is a big fool and his barbaric statement is totally unacceptable under any circumstances. He needs to be a man and exhibit intelligence by coming out to offer an apology; but I doubt it because he is a[b] Red Neck [/b]and a blockHead.

His time will come.
Re: Bill O'reilly A Racist mongrel by Afam(m): 10:57pm On Sep 29, 2007
Tayo-D:

This is the first time I will ever hear you say something about the guy. You sure you didn't mistype? undecided

Nope. I am not here to sing his praises as we have enough people that are already doing that on Nairaland.
Re: Bill O'reilly A Racist mongrel by BigB11(m): 12:10am On Sep 30, 2007
Yes, Bush has done a lot for Africa, but do not get things twisted; at this point Mr. Bush has no choice but to be generous. As we all know, at this moment he is very unpopular around the world; therefore, it's fair to state that Mr. Bush's generosity to Africa in general can not be easily determined whether it's sincere or just another distraction strategy.
By the way, Bill O'Reilly also happens to be one of Bush's boys.
I guess, one needs to say no more.
Re: Bill O'reilly A Racist mongrel by Iman3(m): 12:09am On Oct 02, 2007
It started with Bill O'Reilly's grandmother. And it blew up into charges of O'Reilly being called a racist and me being attacked as a "Happy Negro" (read that as a lackey or Uncle Tom).

[url]http://www.time.com/time/nation/article/0,8599,1666573,00.html[/url]
Re: Bill O'reilly A Racist mongrel by BigB11(m): 3:05am On Oct 02, 2007
Ok, what's your point?
Re: Bill O'reilly A Racist mongrel by Iman3(m): 6:04am On Oct 02, 2007
Big B1:

Yes, Bush has done a lot for Africa, but do not get things twisted; at this point Mr. Bush has no choice but to be generous. As we all know, at this moment he is very unpopular around the world; therefore, it's fair to state that Mr. Bush's generosity to Africa in general can not be easily determined whether it's sincere or just another distraction strategy.

I guess when you are starving in South Sudan,it matters whether Bush is giving aid out of benevolence or pragmatism. Of course,the massive increases in aid started as soon as his entered office,so unless he became unpopular before he became President,it couldn't have been a cunning plan to divert attention.

At least you were honest enough to admit that he has done a lot for Africa.
Re: Bill O'reilly A Racist mongrel by BigB11(m): 1:51pm On Oct 02, 2007
I still do not get your point; could you please enlighten me?
Re: Bill O'reilly A Racist mongrel by Iman3(m): 2:03pm On Oct 02, 2007
Big B1:

I still do not get your point; could you please enlighten me?

Enlightening you will take an act of God
Re: Bill O'reilly A Racist mongrel by BigB11(m): 2:15pm On Oct 02, 2007
Should I take that as a compliment, I-man?
Re: Bill O'reilly A Racist mongrel by Iman3(m): 2:19pm On Oct 02, 2007
If you want to.
Re: Bill O'reilly A Racist mongrel by BigB11(m): 2:20pm On Oct 02, 2007
Ok, thanks for the compliment!
Re: Bill O'reilly A Racist mongrel by BigB11(m): 2:32pm On Oct 02, 2007
You know what, it is never a bad idea to dance around the bush when we're obviously lacking horse sense.
You've done what is right.

Good boy!
Re: Bill O'reilly A Racist mongrel by Novacaine(m): 5:31pm On Apr 01, 2008
Bill O' reilly is very racist and pretty hypocritical as well as we all know he has his own issues but basically we blacks could care less cos he cant knock our hustle
Re: Bill O'reilly A Racist mongrel by JosBoy4Lif(m): 11:52pm On Apr 01, 2008
Novacaine:

Bill O' reilly is very racist and pretty hypocritical as well as we all know he has his own issues but basically we blacks could care less because he can't knock our hustle

why cant it be hard work, hustle has such a bad conotation to it?
Re: Bill O'reilly A Racist mongrel by Ibime(m): 1:06am On Apr 02, 2008
Trust Tayo-D and davidlyan to defend Bill O'Reilly. These guys are so predictable. If Hitler came back today, they will still defend him.
Re: Bill O'reilly A Racist mongrel by 4Play(m): 10:58am On Apr 02, 2008
Ibime:

Trust Tayo-D and davidlyan to defend Bill O'Reilly. These guys are so predictable. If Hitler came back today, they will still defend him.

Nope,if Hitler came back today,you will be defending him because of his enmity with America and Jews.
Re: Bill O'reilly A Racist mongrel by Ibime(m): 5:33pm On Apr 02, 2008
4 Play:

Nope,if Hitler came back today,you will be defending him because of his enmity with America and Jews.

Who tell you say I hate Jews?
Re: Bill O'reilly A Racist mongrel by Kobojunkie: 7:06pm On Apr 02, 2008
I enjoy watching Bill Oreilly and Glenn Beck( discovered his show some days ago and I must say, I like his point of view).
Re: Bill O'reilly A Racist mongrel by JayFK(m): 8:11pm On Apr 02, 2008
Kobojunkie:

I enjoy watching Bill Oreilly and Glenn Beck( discovered his show some days ago and I must say, I like his point of view).

You like Bill O'reilly's point of view?
Re: Bill O'reilly A Racist mongrel by Kobojunkie: 8:14pm On Apr 02, 2008
JayFK:

I may not agree with him on all issues but I like that he has one and I like that he tells it as reasonably and logically as he can. I have seen people argue themselves in to the conspiracy theory corner more times than none so for me, he is a breath of fresh air. Unlike persons who are quick to draw weapons on others who do not share the same ideologies as they do, I am open to hearing different sides of the same issue. O'reilly has never, in my honest opinion, come off as racist in any manner. I  have watched him off and on from the beginning and what I do know is that there are so many racists out there who are quick to label others without considering that maybe the issue may not be the outsider but self.

I can definitely tell you this for sure. I have actually met more black racists than I have white racists. And if you listen to the venom that spews from the mouth of these blacks racists who believe the "white man" is always conspiring against him, you understand more and more why the black community remains as it is today.
Re: Bill O'reilly A Racist mongrel by Ibime(m): 11:27pm On Apr 02, 2008
JayFK:

Don't mind the guy. He is deluded.
Re: Bill O'reilly A Racist mongrel by 4Play(m): 7:21pm On Apr 03, 2008
@Kobojunkie

Name and town if you wish to opine. grin
Re: Bill O'reilly A Racist mongrel by Kobojunkie: 7:25pm On Apr 03, 2008
4 Play:

@Kobojunkie

Name and town if you wish to opine. grin

What do you mean??
Re: Bill O'reilly A Racist mongrel by 4Play(m): 7:32pm On Apr 03, 2008
Kobojunkie:

What do you mean??

That means you don't watch him on FoxNews,the O'Reilly Factor. He always rounds off his TV show by saying,"name and town. . . .".Very annoying grin
Re: Bill O'reilly A Racist mongrel by Kobojunkie: 7:33pm On Apr 03, 2008
4 Play:

That means you don't watch him on FoxNews,the O'Reilly Factor. He always rounds off his TV show by saying,"name and town. . . .".Very annoying grin

Never noticed that actually.
Re: Bill O'reilly A Racist mongrel by doyin13(m): 12:42am On Apr 04, 2008
Kobojunkie:

Never noticed that actually.

No need to worry Kobo Kobo. . . .this is the no spin zone remember, and we are always looking out for you cheesy
Re: Bill O'reilly A Racist mongrel by Kobojunkie: 6:00am On Apr 04, 2008
doyin13:

No need to worry Kobo Kobo. . . .this is the no spin zone remember, and we are always looking out for you cheesy

LOL, Another show I started watching recently in addition to Hannity and Colmes is Red Eye. I am not sure if any of you have seen it but it is sort of a seriously GAY show. If I hadn't know the host was married, I would have sworn he was seriously gay. I don't know why I stay up that late to see it but he and his gang do have a lot of interesting things to say , LMAO!!!
Re: Bill O'reilly A Racist mongrel by 4Play(m): 6:28am On Apr 04, 2008
@doyin

You forgot,"the spin stops here. . . . . .'because we are definitely looking out for you". cheesy

Please email us with some pithy comments.O'Reilly@FoxNews.com,O'Reilly@FoxNews.com. Name and town if you wish to opine.Please,no bloviating cheesy

@Kobo
Red Eye is good.I watch it before going out because it comes on early in the morning here.

He is always plugging his book,Lessons From The Land of Pork Scratchings ,which can only be bought on amazon.co.uk,not amazon.com but .co.uk. . . . .no,not .com but .co.uk!!!! grin

I don't watch Hannity & Colmes much because its too late in the night here.Brit Hume is another good one.Neil Cavuto is excellent but it comes on in daytime
Re: Bill O'reilly A Racist mongrel by Kobojunkie: 6:31am On Apr 04, 2008
Red Eye comes on here at 3 am and I doubt the show would be allowed during day or evening hours here cause the sort of topics and talk on the show is not really all that acceptable with the american audience. LMAO!!! I even wonder why I sit up to listen that late sometimes. LMAO!!
Re: Bill O'reilly A Racist mongrel by 4Play(m): 6:35am On Apr 04, 2008
We get Red Eye around 7 or 8am.I don't think its on today,haven't had time to watch it for over a week.TV censorship is a bit more lax in the UK.
Re: Bill O'reilly A Racist mongrel by redsun(m): 7:10am On Apr 04, 2008
Of course what do you think a typical white man thinks of a blackman,they think we are nonentities,for the fact that we don't seems to maintain our original ways,and we are not really proving them wrong,look at africa,look at all the black gettos in the world,look at all the black led caribean countries,the aboriginals,the dalits of india,blackman is caught up in this rat race called life and we don't seems to move along,every blackman is the same.,the embarassment of one is for other.

He who feels it knows it,it is not about what they think,but what you think.what do you make of white man?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Most Literate States in Nigeria and How they Voted / US Court Documents Reveal Aisha Buhari’s Involvement In Fraudulent Transfers! / See Photos Of Olusegun Obasanjo Prostrating To Greet Ooni Of Ife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.