Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,105 members, 7,828,859 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

O Ye My People! - Nairaland / General (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / O Ye My People! (91801 Views)

Bring Ye All The Tights… / All Ye Libers!!!! / Nlanders Whose Command Shall Ye Obey!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (68) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: O Ye My People! by Olaone1: 6:26pm On Jan 16, 2012
cool OAM4J and Kats tongue
Re: O Ye My People! by Katsumoto: 4:39am On Jan 17, 2012
Sagamite:

Kilode, here is one I made earlier: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-367394.64.html#msg5198241

As per why I go go child carnival? See these yeye bankers, economists, engineers and co. Make I teach una strategy. grin

Apart from living in the centre of the carnival and the aroma of the food, una think pikin dey go carnival on im own? Who una think go bring pikin come carnival?

You know how many senior sisters and single mothers wey go dey there and happy to get an 18 year old ?  grin Shior!

Una no know the value of a business venture based on the Parent (Holding) Company assets and how markets with few competitors can be very attractive. And then how to invest, back then, with injection of capital. grin

Sagamite, I no gree. Which kind of strategy be that? You go dey follow gal wey dey look after little kids about.

Which serious players goes to carnival on a Sunday to talk to gals saddled with looking after little kids when you can be grinding girls on the Monday dancing to 'Big Belly Man'?

[flash=600,600]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QrQiyfNTt2M[/flash]

Can you do this below on a Sunday?

[flash=600,600]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zAfbI3TF_Y&feature=related[/flash]

All you can get on Sunday na digits; on Monday you can get digits and more. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: O Ye My People! by Kilode1: 5:31am On Jan 17, 2012
^
Oga Japospaniard is that your vacation video? shocked
Re: O Ye My People! by Katsumoto: 5:36am On Jan 17, 2012
Kilode?!:

^
Oga Japospaniard is that your vacation video? shocked

Its not me o. I have never been to the carnival in me life. lipsrsealed grin grin Was that a lie? grin

I have heard that the crowds go wild when they play 'dance with the big belly man'.
Re: O Ye My People! by Kilode1: 5:49am On Jan 17, 2012
Katsumoto:

Its not me o. I have never been to the carnival in me life. lipsrsealed grin grin Was that a lie? grin

I have heard that the crowds go wild when they play 'dance with the big belly man'.

Haha. Lie

I heard you never miss carnival. Wielding your "blade" at hysterical young girls.

Oga E lo jawo la'pon ti o yo grin
Re: O Ye My People! by Sagamite(m): 8:35pm On Jan 17, 2012
Katsumoto:

Sagamite, I no gree. Which kind of strategy be that? You go dey follow gal wey dey look after little kids about.

Which serious players goes to carnival on a Sunday to talk to gals saddled with looking after little kids when you can be grinding girls on the Monday dancing to 'Big Belly Man'?

Can you do this below on a Sunday?

All you can get on Sunday na digits; on Monday you can get digits and more.  grin grin grin grin grin grin

Look at this man. grin

Person no dey grind, na digits noni. grin

Then you go come increase the level of National Child Tax Credit noni. grin

Then do it all again in the jungle of Monday carnival noni.  grin

[size=5pt]Official disclaimer: All activities aforementioned were strictly during teenage years. I am born again now. It is to be clear that any women coming to try and claim child support for events that are now history will get in return a full denial. "It wasn't me".[/size]
Re: O Ye My People! by Kilode1: 3:25am On Jan 18, 2012
Sagamite:

Look at this man. grin

Person no dey grind, na digits noni. grin

Then you go come increase the level of National Child Tax Credit noni. grin

Then do it all again in the jungle of Monday carnival noni.  grin

[size=5pt]Official disclaimer: All activities aforementioned were strictly during teenage years. I am born again now. It is to be clear that any women coming to try and claim child support for events that are now history will get in return a full denial. "It wasn't me".[/size]

Professor Emeritus of Womentology grin grin
Re: O Ye My People! by OAM4J: 7:06am On Jan 18, 2012
@ Saga and Kasumu shocked shocked

Softly softly o . . . lipsrsealed Thank God me am too clean to attend all those kind of carnivals and do all those palongo dances. lipsrsealed grin

Me I only dance to Ebenezer obey Miliki songs, the "bobo bi o le, jo sa ma mi" style grin

[flash=400,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SxrOYRDAB0k&feature=related[/flash]
Re: O Ye My People! by Kilode1: 1:25am On Jan 27, 2012
OAM4Jollification,

Where is Isale? What did you do to her? angry

Has she been occupied? Who occupied her?
Re: O Ye My People! by OAM4J: 3:09am On Jan 27, 2012
^ Ask Katsumoto and Ola one o lipsrsealed

One of them must have occupied her. I hope she has not been occupied for 9 months sha cheesy

I read somewhere that a lot of "occupying" went on during this last protest., Well there will many 'celebrations' during the Independence celebration grin
Re: O Ye My People! by Kilode1: 5:41am On Jan 27, 2012
^
Lol. I suspect Oga Ola Ola

Anyway, they can't hide it forever, "occupation" results must show at the end. Last last by Oct 1
Re: O Ye My People! by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jan 27, 2012
Kilode?!:

^
Lol. I suspect Oga Ola Ola

Anyway, they can't hide it forever, "occupation" results must show at the end. Last last by Oct 1

Friday blues abi? grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: O Ye My People! by Sagamite(m): 1:08pm On Jan 27, 2012
I think she is the one that called this radio show for advice to satisfy Oga Ola. grin

[flash=400,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pknCNqB39qE[/flash]
Re: O Ye My People! by OAM4J: 3:25pm On Jan 27, 2012
^lol grin

That one na serious serious heavy cussing menh grin
Re: O Ye My People! by Sagamite(m): 8:10pm On Jan 27, 2012
OAM4J:

^lol  grin

That one na serious serious heavy cussing menh  grin

Me uh Cougar, a Jaguar, a Everygar!

Obnoxious? You can use all of dem blodclat words wey yuh wan use like yuh ah made girl, well mi ah tell yuh is my man dem looove me when mi obnokamicious.

Mi a hava husband and ma husband luv mi.

Mi a have man too and my husband know dat. A fi me ah good and dem have to share it.

Bomborasclat call!

Haung up, haung up. Before mi done you, blodclot.

I will done you blodclat on da radio.

Haung up the pussyclot phone.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: O Ye My People! by Kilode1: 4:08am On Jan 28, 2012
^

I know you'll like that part. Ashawo  grin

Me uh Cougar, me ah Jaguar, me ah Everygar

My ______ Good!

ROFL  grin grin

Dayuum!
Re: O Ye My People! by Sagamite(m): 10:33am On Jan 28, 2012
Kilode?!:

^

I know you'll like that part. Ashawo  grin

ROFL  grin grin

Dayuum!

If I see this type woman, I go pick race.

Who wan get injured. grin
Re: O Ye My People! by Olaone1: 2:51pm On Jan 30, 2012
Kilode?!:

OAM4Jollification,

Where is Isale? What did you do to her? angry

Has she been occupied? Who occupied her?
OAM4J:

^ Ask Katsumoto and Ola one o lipsrsealed

One of them must have occupied her. I hope she has not been occupied for 9 months sha cheesy

I read somewhere that a lot of "occupying" went on during this last protest., Well there will many 'celebrations' during the Independence celebration grin

Sagamite:

I think she is the one that called this radio show for advice to satisfy Oga Ola. grin

[flash=400,350]

Oga Kilode?!, abeg ask Ajanlekoko oo. He likes to dey visit Isale's Uni.

Lip sealed oo. cheesy
Re: O Ye My People! by rumerwill: 12:24pm On Jan 31, 2012

We all need encouragement from time to time. Sometimes, like David, we just need to "command" our own soul to "be encouraged." However, at times we need a little help outside of ourselves. This may be in simply spending time with God, or in His Word. At other times, what we really need is a shoulder to cry on. We "comfort others with the comfort wherewith we ourselves have been comforted of God," Paul says. And "the hand cannot say to the foot, I have no need of thee." We need each other.
Thus, God has provided for all our needs in:: (1) Scripture; (2) prayer; and (3) the Body of Christ. This site provides all three, via Bible Studies; a chat room and a bulletin board for posting prayer.
Re: O Ye My People! by Katsumoto: 8:00pm On Feb 04, 2012
Sagamite:

[flash=400,350]

grin grin grin
You looking for trouble Saggy

That is a bad arse lady

u kno if u mek da p, y quint

u sound like a big intelligent woman to me and u dont sound like u can mek ya p, y quint

u should mek ya p, y quint man

ne neva hia bout de kegel? u quint man, u quint the p, y pon de body

no man eva stay with u if dont mek de p, y quint man

all men are dogs, all men are dogs

its just dat som on dem are well trained.

lol

Sagamite:

If I see this type woman, I go pick race.

Who wan get injured. grin

So na only mouth u get? U see action, u pick race. grin grin grin grin
Re: O Ye My People! by Katsumoto: 8:01pm On Feb 04, 2012
rumer-will:

We all need encouragement from time to time. Sometimes, like David, we just need to "command" our own soul to "be encouraged." However, at times we need a little help outside of ourselves. This may be in simply spending time with God, or in His Word. At other times, what we really need is a shoulder to cry on. We "comfort others with the comfort wherewith we ourselves have been comforted of God," Paul says. And "the hand cannot say to the foot, I have no need of thee." We need each other.
Thus, God has provided for all our needs in:: (1) Scripture; (2) prayer; and (3) the Body of Christ. This site provides all three, via Bible Studies; a chat room and a bulletin board for posting prayer.

Ta la won o?
Re: O Ye My People! by Sagamite(m): 1:19am On Feb 05, 2012
Katsumoto:

grin grin grin

That is a bad arse lady

u sound like a big intelligent woman to me and u dont sound like u can mek ya p, y quint

ne neva hia bout de kegel"? u quint man, u quint the p, y pon de body

lol

Ah 12 pussyclat me married.

Well try go luk up ina the dictionary, D U N Done.  grin

She no even fit spell done.  grin grin grin

Katsumoto:

So na only mouth u get? U see action, u pick race.  grin grin grin grin

Omo, Rambo na bad action guy for hollywood movies o, but being on the ground in Afghanistan na different tori. grin grin grin

Make dem go D U N done me for bed. grin
Re: O Ye My People! by mukina2: 9:56pm On Feb 05, 2012
Sagamite:

Omo, Rambo na bad action guy for hollywood movies o, but being on the ground in Afghanistan na different tori. grin grin grin

So na only internet warrior you be. Ase o tie le grin grin

Esin inu iwe grin grin
Re: O Ye My People! by Idowuogbo(f): 10:00pm On Feb 05, 2012
^ Eeee ooo dis site don improve ur lingual , keep it up i swearigawd its turning me On!! tongue tongue tongue
Re: O Ye My People! by mukina2: 10:02pm On Feb 05, 2012
^ hehehehe i know it is very cold in UK now, are you looking for 'aso ibora' grin
Re: O Ye My People! by Idowuogbo(f): 10:12pm On Feb 05, 2012
^who is in d uk? madam i dey ibadan mosquito wan comot my flesh angry angry angry angry
Re: O Ye My People! by mukina2: 10:21pm On Feb 05, 2012
ma binu wink
Re: O Ye My People! by Idowuogbo(f): 10:24pm On Feb 05, 2012
^ come and fight them off me now,abi u wan use my skin play connect d dot ni sad sad
Re: O Ye My People! by OAM4J: 10:44pm On Feb 05, 2012
Katsumoto:

grin grin grin

That is a bad arse lady

ne neva hia bout de kegel? u quint man, u quint the p, y pon de body

lol

lol that woman na one crazy woman o. . . that kind woman fit wound person  grin

So na only mouth u get? U see action, u pick race.  grin grin grin grin

Sagamite:

yeye na so so mouth you get. . . lol  grin grin grin
Re: O Ye My People! by OAM4J: 10:49pm On Feb 05, 2012
mukina2:

So na only internet warrior you be. Ase o tie le grin grin

Esin inu iwe grin grin

mukina2:

^ hehehehe i know it is very cold in UK now, are you looking for 'aso ibora' grin

mukina2:

ma binu wink

shocked shocked shocked na who be your teacher sef? Just tell me you never enrolled for Prof Ola school o, otherwise . . . shocked

Erm, can you find me a pretty girl to teach me Salone and Gambia languages . . . I learn faster from a pretty girl cheesy
Re: O Ye My People! by Idowuogbo(f): 10:51pm On Feb 05, 2012
^I can teach u trust me u go b pro in 2months,but in return will you be my Mr fiyan fayan wink cheesy
Re: O Ye My People! by OAM4J: 10:53pm On Feb 05, 2012
Idowuogbo:

^who is in d uk? madam  i dey ibadan mosquito wan comot my flesh  angry angry angry angry

dey dia dey form, better confess your situation make we offer you some charity before your oven turn to freezer  grin

There are plenty boda alaanu here wey fit help you  grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (68) (Reply)

Avoid Doing These 6 Things As A Man If You Want To Live Long And Remain Fertile / Men Catch Sea Cow In Kebbi While Fishing, Take It To Their Monarch's Palace / Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.