Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,654 members, 7,820,276 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

,must Lovers Share The Same Toothbrush? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ,must Lovers Share The Same Toothbrush? (5213 Views)

Girls Share The Horrible Things Guys Have Done To Them / WTF!!! Just Realised I've Been Using Same Toothbrush For 3 Years+ (pic) / Can You Use The Same Toothbrush With Your Lover? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Go Down)

Re: ,must Lovers Share The Same Toothbrush? by BABE3: 4:45pm On Dec 05, 2011
jay bee:

How is it any different from a partner wanting to share towel or whatever?

Uncle jaybee you too? Chei.
Re: ,must Lovers Share The Same Toothbrush? by 195(f): 4:46pm On Dec 05, 2011
[size=38pt]OP

Wouf wouf wouf  angry angry
[/size]
Re: ,must Lovers Share The Same Toothbrush? by Mynd44: 4:50pm On Dec 05, 2011
I can't share my toothbrush oh
Re: ,must Lovers Share The Same Toothbrush? by jaybee3(m): 4:53pm On Dec 05, 2011
freecocoa:

Jay bee,are you saying its very okay to share toothbrush?
No it's not OK and it's also not OK to make a fuss outta it.
Buy a damn toothbrush is all i've been preaching

BABE!:

Uncle jaybee you too? Chei.
Werrin oh aunty babe,
I am frowning at the fact that the OP is making a fuss of the situation instead of just getting a new toothbrush.
Re: ,must Lovers Share The Same Toothbrush? by Nobody: 4:54pm On Dec 05, 2011
BABE!:

@ Cocoa.

These folks have a few things in common; one of them being "they are Nigerians".

I thought it was only flossing you people have problems with; not knowing y'all have started sharing toothbrush.

Tenk God I yam a Nigerans Finns.

[size=14pt]ITK! undecided
Where in the Question did it state the Nationality of the lovers? Rubbish!
If you cant share, state your reasons, and stop this finn nonsense. . . Smh![/size]
Re: ,must Lovers Share The Same Toothbrush? by Yorisb: 4:55pm On Dec 05, 2011
jay bee:

She may or may not have done that on purpose but the fact is you don't go braking up with someone cos of petty things like that.

I agree with you, however, the OP didn't say aught about braking up with the GF and to assume so already, will be a tad premature - at this stage.

It's not like the babe is a lunatic that just want to share each and every tootbrush the dude buys.

Well, we do not know. . .Yet!

How is it any different from a partner wanting to share towel or whatever?

Very different, IMHO. I could share my towels with my partner. . .but to share my toothbrush?. . .NO WAY! Utterly insalubrious!
Re: ,must Lovers Share The Same Toothbrush? by Eiregirl(f): 4:57pm On Dec 05, 2011
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! This thread almost made me fall off my chair laughing with all the barking going on. This is HILARIOUS!!!!!! WOUF!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: ,must Lovers Share The Same Toothbrush? by freecocoa(f): 4:59pm On Dec 05, 2011
BABE!:

@ Cocoa.

These folks have a few things in common; one of them being "they are Nigerians".

I thought it was only flossing you people have problems with; not knowing y'all have started sharing toothbrush.

Tenk God I yam a Nigerans Finns.

My friend I don't have time for your sabi sabi this blessed afternoon,so if 3 nigerians think its okay to share toothbrush,does that mean naija as a nation is cool with it? Am I not nigerian or didn't you see other nigerians who frown at it btw,did OP tell you he's naijarian? Dey well o,finn ko fish ni.
Re: ,must Lovers Share The Same Toothbrush? by BABE3: 4:59pm On Dec 05, 2011
jay bee:

Werrin oh aunty babe,
I am frowning at the fact that the OP is making a fuss of the situation instead of just getting a new toothbrush.

Aight, aight.

sexkillz:

If you cant share, state your reasons, and stop this finn nonsense. . . Smh![/size]

You're mad at the fact that I'm a Finns? Whooooossssshhhhhhh!  grin I understand! I totally do. It sucks being a Nigerian. You have to share toothbrush and all. Pele.

I'm not lucky, I'm blessed.  smiley
Re: ,must Lovers Share The Same Toothbrush? by jaybee3(m): 5:00pm On Dec 05, 2011
Yorisb:

What I deduced from his post is that the GF[b] does that on purpose;[/b] to wit, 'to test his love 4 her. . .'

Consequently, I do not think that buying a new toothbrush would solve the probs - as it were. undecided

Your assumption

Yorisb:

I agree with you, however, the OP didn't say aught about braking up with the GF and to assume so already, will be a tad premature - at this stage.

Well, we do not know. . .Yet!

Very different, IMHO. I could share my towels with my partner. . .but to share my toothbrush?. . .NO WAY! Utterly insalubrious!
My assumption

NEW BIN:

My gal has of late began using my toothbrush.
ANYTIME i complain, she would say i dont love her.
what do you think? embarassed embarassed

Only certainty is the above which clearly shows is disatisfaction with the current status quo
Only viable solution is he buys himself another toohbrush
Re: ,must Lovers Share The Same Toothbrush? by 195(f): 5:01pm On Dec 05, 2011
sexkillz:

cool cool
Re: ,must Lovers Share The Same Toothbrush? by BABE3: 5:01pm On Dec 05, 2011
Freecokes, is that you on your profile? Finally! I get to see your fine face. Your zip is undone btw.  wink
Re: ,must Lovers Share The Same Toothbrush? by Nobody: 5:03pm On Dec 05, 2011
Buy two toothbrush and put it in the bathroom.

Hide one, and take it out only when you want to brush your teeth.
Re: ,must Lovers Share The Same Toothbrush? by 195(f): 5:03pm On Dec 05, 2011
BABE!:

Freecokes, is that you on your profile? Finally! I get to see your fine face. You zip is undone btw.  wink

rushes to check

Who la la -

Shes shaved!

Good gracious
Re: ,must Lovers Share The Same Toothbrush? by AqRiUsAge(f): 5:03pm On Dec 05, 2011
BABE!:

Aight, aight. You're mad at the fact that I'm a Finns? Whooooossssshhhhhhh!  grin I understand! I totally do. [color=#990000]It sucks being a Nigerian. You have to share toothbrush and all. Pele.

I'm not lucky, I'm blessed.  smiley[/color]
ReALly? I had NO idea  shocked
Re: ,must Lovers Share The Same Toothbrush? by Nobody: 5:05pm On Dec 05, 2011
[size=14pt]Mad at you being a finns? No. I wonder what you'll say when you meet finns sharing toothbrush! cheesy

Wouf Wouf Wouf! angry angry grin grin grin grin grin[/size]
Re: ,must Lovers Share The Same Toothbrush? by freecocoa(f): 5:07pm On Dec 05, 2011
BABE!you no well,my camerawoman couldn't even tell me,anyways its part of the swag. grin
Re: ,must Lovers Share The Same Toothbrush? by BABE3: 5:07pm On Dec 05, 2011
sexkillz:

[size=14pt]Mad at you being a finns? No. I wonder what you'll say when you meet finns sharing toothbrush! cheesy

LOl. Killz, you nefa jam. My people don't share toothbrush. That's not how we roll.  wink
Re: ,must Lovers Share The Same Toothbrush? by Eiregirl(f): 5:07pm On Dec 05, 2011
BABE!:

Freecokes, is that you on your profile? Finally! I get to see your fine face. Your zip is undone btw.  wink
 shocked  grin  shocked  grin  shocked  grin  shocked  grin
Re: ,must Lovers Share The Same Toothbrush? by Yorisb: 5:07pm On Dec 05, 2011
190_@:

rushes to check

Who la la -

Shes shaved!

Good gracious

Cretin!!

Wouf Wouf! angry angry
Re: ,must Lovers Share The Same Toothbrush? by bekay911(f): 5:07pm On Dec 05, 2011
190_@:

[size=38pt]OP

Wouf wouf wouf  angry angry
[/size]

come 190 which breed u be?
sexkillz:

[size=14pt] No. I wonder what you'll say when you meet finns sharing toothbrush! cheesy

falls from world trade center
Re: ,must Lovers Share The Same Toothbrush? by BABE3: 5:08pm On Dec 05, 2011
freecocoa:

BABE!you no well,my camerawoman couldn't even tell me,anyways its part of the swag. grin

So that's how yall swag up in Nigeria? Seen. wink

Tenk God I yam a Finns.
Re: ,must Lovers Share The Same Toothbrush? by Yorisb: 5:08pm On Dec 05, 2011
freecocoa:

Ewu gambia! undecided
Re: ,must Lovers Share The Same Toothbrush? by coogar: 5:14pm On Dec 05, 2011
NEW BIN:

My gal has of late began using my toothbrush.
ANYTIME  i complain,  she would say i dont love her.
what do you think? embarassed embarassed

your girlfriend is a pig.
very soon, she would force you to wear her used sanitary towels - just to prove you love her.
Re: ,must Lovers Share The Same Toothbrush? by Nobody: 5:15pm On Dec 05, 2011
coogar:

very soon, she would force you to wear her used sanitary towels - just to prove you love her.

grin another Kolo
Re: ,must Lovers Share The Same Toothbrush? by Idowuogbo(f): 5:16pm On Dec 05, 2011
BABE!:

So that's how yall swag up in Nigeria? Seen.  wink

Tenk God I yam a Finns.

U no well o wetin concern Nigeria now, woman we all have different swags so soften ur voice mann

@cocoa
Emmh can I have my shorts bckk looool

@ op
I will only use his under emergency but definetly sterilize it first(I.e microwave it in salt water) mu he he he
Re: ,must Lovers Share The Same Toothbrush? by freecocoa(f): 5:17pm On Dec 05, 2011
Yorisb:

Ewu gambia! undecided
Nna kekwanu ife nmelu gi now? Okwa e chobago'm,hmmm nmee me kwa gi ife. tongue undecided
Re: ,must Lovers Share The Same Toothbrush? by freecocoa(f): 5:18pm On Dec 05, 2011
Yorisb:

Ewu gambia! undecided
Nna kekwanu ife nmelu gi now? Okwa e chobago'm,hmmm nmee me kwa gi ife. tongue undecided
Re: ,must Lovers Share The Same Toothbrush? by BABE3: 5:19pm On Dec 05, 2011
coogar:

That's how they show love. You can't blame them. smiley Jack died for Rose to prove his love for her. Nigerians Some people share toothbrush to prove their love. It's the least they can do.  
Re: ,must Lovers Share The Same Toothbrush? by BABE3: 5:20pm On Dec 05, 2011
Idowuogbo:

U no well o wetin concern Nigeria now, woman we all have different swags so soften your voice mann

Sharing toothbrush is swagging? Aight. Seen.
Re: ,must Lovers Share The Same Toothbrush? by 195(f): 5:21pm On Dec 05, 2011
woooooooooooooooooooouf wooouf wouf

Infact im tired of howling
Re: ,must Lovers Share The Same Toothbrush? by coogar: 5:23pm On Dec 05, 2011
BABE!:

That's how they show love. You can't blame them. smiley Jack died for Rose to prove his love for her. Nigerians Some people share toothbrush to prove their love. It's the least they can do.  

sharing the same toothbrush? jeeez!
the thought alone makes me want to puke.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7)

2 Abusive Sentences Ladies Can't Stomach Even If They Are Just That Way! / Why Do Nigerian Medical Doctors Marry Each Other? / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.