Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,706 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

,must Lovers Share The Same Toothbrush? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ,must Lovers Share The Same Toothbrush? (5214 Views)

Girls Share The Horrible Things Guys Have Done To Them / WTF!!! Just Realised I've Been Using Same Toothbrush For 3 Years+ (pic) / Can You Use The Same Toothbrush With Your Lover? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Go Down)

Re: ,must Lovers Share The Same Toothbrush? by 195(f): 9:54pm On Dec 05, 2011
grin grin
Re: ,must Lovers Share The Same Toothbrush? by BABE3: 9:56pm On Dec 05, 2011
190_@:

grin grin

kiss kiss
Re: ,must Lovers Share The Same Toothbrush? by Idowuogbo(f): 9:58pm On Dec 05, 2011
seedord247:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

babes plz just tell me you are the one that insert that picture there bcus I'm thinking of suing Nature for she has done To *********

Ojigbiojigbi . . . .  Babe don kill me with lafffoooooooooooo . . . . .

Synonyms of Ugly

animal, appalling, awful, bad-looking, beastly, deformed, disfigured, foul, frightful, grisly, gross, grotesque, hard-featured, hideous, homely, horrid, ill-favored, loathsome, misshapen, monstrous, not much to look at, plain, repelling, repugnant, repulsive, revolting, unbeautiful, uncomely, uninviting, unlovely, unprepossessing, unseemly, unsightly . . . . If one person fit bear all this name I haill deoooooooooooooooooooooooo

Oh gawd u dis boi am confusedundecided undecidedundecided undecided undecided

Shey na babe or cocoa u dey yab ,ur post don't make sense dey both not ugly or is it ur garri drinking dinner dats damaging ur iris ni
Re: ,must Lovers Share The Same Toothbrush? by 195(f): 10:01pm On Dec 05, 2011
BABE!:

kiss kiss

did she mistakenly kiss me shocked shocked
Re: ,must Lovers Share The Same Toothbrush? by BABE3: 10:02pm On Dec 05, 2011
190_@:

did she mistakenly kiss me shocked shocked

hawayou my darling? smiley
Re: ,must Lovers Share The Same Toothbrush? by seedord247(m): 10:05pm On Dec 05, 2011
Idowuogbo:

Oh gawd u dis boi am confusedundecided undecidedundecided undecided undecided

Shey na babe or cocoa u dey yab ,your post don't make sense dey both not ugly or is it your garri drinking dinner dats damaging your iris ni

see this fagg0t pickin wey dem send with Ogogoro money go UK go suffer .  . . . Na God go punish  that agent wey furge paper for you to enter UK.

Animated Suckling pig. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: ,must Lovers Share The Same Toothbrush? by NEWBIN: 10:21pm On Dec 05, 2011
^^^

wouf!!!!!!!! angry
Re: ,must Lovers Share The Same Toothbrush? by 195(f): 10:30pm On Dec 05, 2011
BABE!:

hawayou my darling? smiley

**looks left, rite and back**

certainly not me - did i win a lotto or sumtin

BABE kiss me - which year last did sumtin like that happen shocked shocked
Re: ,must Lovers Share The Same Toothbrush? by Idowuogbo(f): 10:32pm On Dec 05, 2011
seedord247:

see this fagg0t pickin wey dem send with Ogogoro money go UK go suffer .  . . . Na God go punish  that agent wey furge paper for you to enter UK.

Animated Suckling pig. grin grin grin grin grin
Emmmh I don't stay in d uk am a proud abanian.Now do u want us to exchange grammar or  will u apologise and save urself from gettin runover,choose 1 I await ur reply
Re: ,must Lovers Share The Same Toothbrush? by coogar: 10:38pm On Dec 05, 2011
i cannot believe seedord is yabbing freecocoa.
Re: ,must Lovers Share The Same Toothbrush? by freecocoa(f): 10:44pm On Dec 05, 2011
^
Na today you know say seedord brain dey work anti-clockwise?
Re: ,must Lovers Share The Same Toothbrush? by seedord247(m): 10:46pm On Dec 05, 2011
Idowuogbo:

Emmmh I don't stay in d uk am a proud abanian.Now do u want us to exchange grammar or  will u apologise and save urself from gettin runover,choose 1 I await your reply

Authentic Eediot

Do me a favor and Make somebody happy . . . Sell your brain and use the money to cure your Ignorance . .  lifeless strumpet
Re: ,must Lovers Share The Same Toothbrush? by BABE3: 10:47pm On Dec 05, 2011
190_@:

**looks left, rite and back**

certainly not me - did i win a lotto or sumtin

BABE kiss me - which year last did sumtin like that happen  shocked shocked

Stop fronting and Grab the kisses with joy and happiness.

You deserve them. I've ignored you well enough.  smiley
Re: ,must Lovers Share The Same Toothbrush? by seedord247(m): 10:51pm On Dec 05, 2011
freecocoa:

^

You still this Kangarooo you still get mouth to talk . . . grin grin grin grin

Anybody wey get peck from you is like Godzilla kissing an Elk.
Re: ,must Lovers Share The Same Toothbrush? by 195(f): 10:51pm On Dec 05, 2011
BABE!:

Stop fronting and Grab the kisses with joy and happiness.

You deserve them. I've ignored you well enough.  smiley

. .  sadly i dont want your kiss

I am better off on my own  sad
Re: ,must Lovers Share The Same Toothbrush? by freecocoa(f): 10:55pm On Dec 05, 2011
Nna eh seedord what's your problem na? I don't want to get into a fight with you o,hmmm its like you want seun to close down Romance section on account of us,respect yourself o.
Re: ,must Lovers Share The Same Toothbrush? by BABE3: 10:56pm On Dec 05, 2011
190_@:

. .  sadly i dont want your kiss

I am better off on my own  sad

Oh shut up! grin  Of course you want my kisses! I knew you were going to feel funky! I've given you the attention you deserve. I don't feel guilty anymore.

Now back to the "you don't exist mode".
Re: ,must Lovers Share The Same Toothbrush? by Eiregirl(f): 10:57pm On Dec 05, 2011
Holy sh.it, this is one of the funniest threads I've read on here with all the WOUFING going on!!!!  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Tears streaming down my face from laughing! HILARIOUS!!!
Re: ,must Lovers Share The Same Toothbrush? by 195(f): 10:58pm On Dec 05, 2011
Thank you

U can please take them to your other flirts

coogar and Oam4j  undecided

I dont need u anymore  undecided

Thank u
Re: ,must Lovers Share The Same Toothbrush? by seedord247(m): 11:03pm On Dec 05, 2011
freecocoa:

Nna eh seedord what's your problem na? I don't want to get into a fight with you o,hmmm its like you want seun to close down Romance section on account of us,respect yourself o.

You better shut that yur stinky lime mouth Up . . before i tell you where you belong.  . . .

No make me vex upload my pics oooooo. grin grin grin

Even my anus Fine pass ***. grin grin grin grin
Re: ,must Lovers Share The Same Toothbrush? by BABE3: 11:06pm On Dec 05, 2011
Someborry is jealous! Whoooshh!  grin Oh, you so wish you were them. Village boy.

190_@:

I dont need u anymore  undecided

See this one using me to pull e-swag-- grin Chei. Olodo.
Re: ,must Lovers Share The Same Toothbrush? by coogar: 11:21pm On Dec 05, 2011
BABE!:

Someborry is jealous! Whoooshh!  grin Oh, you so wish you were them. Village boy.

See this one using me to pull e-swag-- grin Chei. Olodo.

190 is s[i]e[/i]x-starved. . . . . .are you sure your e-kisses won't make him bust his nuts?
be careful how you play with this boy. he's not had s[i]e[/i]x in a decade. grin cheesy

freecocoa:

^

my problem with seedord is - if you are going to yab anyone's look at least the person yabbing must be decent-looking.
but when someone like 190 starts dissing slimyem's look then there's a problem. a pot has no right to call kettle black.
Re: ,must Lovers Share The Same Toothbrush? by BABE3: 11:27pm On Dec 05, 2011
coogar:

190 is s[i]e[/i]x-starved. . . . . .are you sure your e-kisses won't make him bust his nuts?
be careful how you play with this boy. he's not had s[i]e[/i]x in a decade. grin cheesy

lol. The guy dey happy o. I don make his year with those kisses.  grin

coogar:

my problem with seedord is - if you are going to yab anyone's look at least the person yabbing must be decent-looking.
but when someone like 190 starts dissing slimyem's look then there's a problem. a pot has no right to call kettle black.

Gbam.
Now it looks like I'm cheerleading. I can't help it though. Your comments are on point.
Re: ,must Lovers Share The Same Toothbrush? by freecocoa(f): 11:31pm On Dec 05, 2011
I just tire for seedord,please I'm tired let me go to bed,seedord I'll have your time tomorrow.
Re: ,must Lovers Share The Same Toothbrush? by BABE3: 11:34pm On Dec 05, 2011
^^ Eya, you should be tired. Pele. Today was picture day.  smiley Welcome to the club of facefull usernames on NL.
Re: ,must Lovers Share The Same Toothbrush? by freecocoa(f): 11:37pm On Dec 05, 2011
You people are yet to see pishure,make tomorrow reach first.goodnight.
Re: ,must Lovers Share The Same Toothbrush? by Idowuogbo(f): 11:39pm On Dec 05, 2011
coogar:

Omggggg roftlmaooo cougar pls easy na, worra comparison
seedord247:

Authentic Eediot

Do me a favor and Make somebody happy . . . Sell your brain and use the money to cure your Ignorance . .  lifeless strumpet

Emmh I don't think I wud bother wiv u today, last time I did my shots seem worthless cus ur comebcks jus blew d server.I don't think I  want nl telling me 2 refresh due to ur grammar explosives.
Re: ,must Lovers Share The Same Toothbrush? by Flashaldrin(m): 11:46pm On Dec 05, 2011
wetin dey happen here ehh?? all this children sef undecided undecided
Re: ,must Lovers Share The Same Toothbrush? by Yorisb: 11:50pm On Dec 05, 2011
coogar:

Oh my effing word!. . .that repugnant, 4 real? grin
Re: ,must Lovers Share The Same Toothbrush? by 195(f): 11:54pm On Dec 05, 2011
cooogar u are a fool undecided

Goat angry
Re: ,must Lovers Share The Same Toothbrush? by coogar: 11:58pm On Dec 05, 2011
190_@:

cooogar u are a fool undecided

Goat angry

190 you are a tool! the greatest tool ever to have walked this planet.
if being foolish is a serious crime, you won't get a death sentence - you would get a death paragraph.
Re: ,must Lovers Share The Same Toothbrush? by seedord247(m): 11:59pm On Dec 05, 2011
coogar:

190 you are a tool! the greatest tool ever to have walked this planet.
if being foolish is a serious crime, you won't get a death sentence - you would get a death paragraph.

Ape!  Ape! Ape!

how many times did i call you?. . . .Are you always so silly or is today a special occasion?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7)

What Causes Early Morning Erection In Ladies / A Mother Of Three Is Wiliing To Make Out With Me / Watch Leaked Sex Video Of Lady Buma In Durban Enjoying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.