Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,573 members, 7,847,414 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:08 PM

OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes (33075 Views)

AirForce Officer Reading His Bible, Armed With His Gun / Newly Acquired Military Equipment Being Transported Through Lagos / Top B H Commander Arrested In Cameroun With Guns, Rpgs, Bombs. N A Alerted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by Beaf: 8:33pm On Dec 10, 2011
I wonder why Gbawe is struggling not be called an ethnic bigot? Grown men don't run from the obvious.
Dude, accept your label by popping champagne and wriggling your pot belly! grin
Po po po po! Po po! Po po pop sontin! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by VoodooDoll(m): 8:34pm On Dec 10, 2011
PointB:

Only ignorant people will claim Nollywood crazy Ghanaians don't know the major tribes in Nigeria. Yes, ignorant or perhaps mischief makers.

embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by Gbawe: 8:39pm On Dec 10, 2011
VoodooDoll:

embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

PointB, can you please explain the above? And before you try to "squirm" your way out of this, the above post is part of a sequence of posts which taken together support Gbawe's comment.

Indeed. Thank you very much.
Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by Gbawe: 8:41pm On Dec 10, 2011
Beaf:

I wonder why Gbawe is struggling not be called an ethnic bigot? Grown men don't run from the obvious.
Dude, accept your label by popping champagne and wriggling your pot belly! grin
Po po po po! Po po! Po po pop sontin! grin grin grin grin grin

Fake militant, you are still here? Don't you have any 'dirt' today on Aregbesola or Tinubu today? Market dry? Well, there is always azz to lick.
Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by Nobody: 8:44pm On Dec 10, 2011
Gbawe:

Indeed. Thank you very much.

I wonder why you are wasting your time with these dimwits. I made up mind long ago that you cannot reason with them. Imagine someone who said Yoruba blood is cheap calling someone else a bigot!!

They are not only liars, they are infinitely stupi.d as well.
Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by Gbawe: 8:48pm On Dec 10, 2011
Aigbofa:

I wonder why you are wasting your time with[b] these dimwits.[/b] I made up mind long ago that you cannot reason with them. Imagine someone who said Yoruba blood is cheap calling someone else a bigot!!

They are not only liars, they are infinitely silly as well.

My guy, you are right ojare. Silly "dimwits" is indeed what they are. They should be ignored  really but sometimes , when the mood takes me, I like to indulge these dullards so they inadvertently fall on their own sword to be exposed for what they are. They are that imbecilic.
Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by Beaf: 8:56pm On Dec 10, 2011
Gbawe:

Fake militant, you are still here? Don't you have any 'dirt' on Aregbesola today? Market dry?

Poor you! You as mentally haggard as Aregbesola's ugly beard, I understand though, that you ride around between the cracks of his rusty arse. embarassed
Its like each time you see Beaf, you fall into Aregbesola paralysis and your ethnically bigoted brain begins impotently kicking like a beheaded chicken! But if you are looking for some Aregbesola id!ocy, here's one you ran away from on another thread:

Boring.

Are you denying that your deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep pain is not because of AregbeRASCALs 19 buses of hairy aluta howlers that were summarily deported from Abuja? Afterall, you mentioned it in the very first post of this thread. Lol!
Ol' boy, Abuja is not a place for useless protest journeys without police clearance, especially with your unwashed and unshaved brothers, boko haram running rampant.

Dude, you should be more worried about your dear Aregbesola in whose sympathy you started an article as wretchedly useless as this one. The man has been scaling higher heights, giving "free land" to farmers in an elephant reserve, only to get the poor sods thoroughly beaten and packed off their "free land" once the camera's had gone. That didn't shock you, rather you have brought us a tall tale about 6000 militants stopped in a hail of gunfire on the road to Abuja! Na war?!! See story! shocked

Any functioning mind, not unhinged by blind political loyalties would quickly conclude that the figure of 6000 is preposterous and the whole article, wonderously exagerated to the extent of being close to false.
Gbawe, go and rest, you are tired and your battery is weak.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-820801.32.html

I know the only reason you support such a basket case is your unabashed ethnic bigotry. That too, seems to be failing you; should we cry for you?
Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by WilyWily4: 8:57pm On Dec 10, 2011
Aigbofa:

Imagine someone who said Yoruba blood is cheap calling someone else a bigot!!.
If Yoruba blood is not Cheap, tell us why Yoruba Elders handed Abiola to Hausa/Fulani for just 30million Naira. Abiola?. God forbid
Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by Nobody: 9:00pm On Dec 10, 2011
Wily¬Wily:

If Yoruba blood is not Cheap, tell us why Yoruba Elders handed Abiola to Hausa/Fulani for just 30million Naira. Abiola?. God forbid

Why don't you explain to me why Ojukwu sacrificed 2 million of you. which is greater? More than the population of some small countries!!!
Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by Gbawe: 9:01pm On Dec 10, 2011
Beaf:

Poor you! You as mentally haggard as Aregbesola's ugly beard, I understand though, that you ride around between the cracks of his rusty arse. embarassed
Its like each time you see Beaf, you fall into Aregbesola paralysis and your ethnically bigoted brain begins impotently kicking like a beheaded chicken! But if you are looking for some Aregbesola id!ocy, here's one you ran away from on another thread:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-820801.32.html

I know the only reason you support such a basket case is your unabashed ethnic bigotry. That too, seems to be failing you; should we cry for you?

My friend, why not go and tend to your azz licking duty or 419 website? Silly yahoo-yahoo scammer. Go and get a proper job and stop disgracing yourself with the nauseating display of b.utt kissing this forum has come to associate you with.
Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by Onlytruth(m): 9:07pm On Dec 10, 2011
Gbawe is nothing more than a smooth criminal bigot, just like Katsumoto. That line about [b]Beaf [/b]wanting to be Yoruba is the lowest comment I've seen here in years! embarassed embarassed

I shame for you Gbawe! Na wa o!
Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by Onlytruth(m): 9:08pm On Dec 10, 2011
BTW I believe that Nigerians who can speak more than one Nigerian language are superior to those who cannot.  cool
Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by Beaf: 9:11pm On Dec 10, 2011
Gbawe:

My friend, why not go and tend to your azz licking duty or 419 website? Silly scammer. Go and get a proper job and stop disgracing yourself with the nauseating display of b.utt kissing this forum has come to associate you with.

Lol! Useless people like you that have nothing but vile deception, lies and ethnic bigotry to offer Nigeria will shamelessly call selfless work for the benefit of the common man a scam. Why not post the link of the website, if you are so sure it is a scam?

See what lying, jealousy and ethnic bigotry are doing to your wretched soul? cry cry cry cry

For anybody interested in what the ethnically bigoted liar is calling a scam, please visit http://www.afrosciencecommunity.com/
Also, watch out for the next few days. We be putting our money where our mouth is and developing the common man on the street; not telling bigotted lies like the Gbawes and other snake oil merchants in Nigeria. cool
Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by Nobody: 9:12pm On Dec 10, 2011
Onlytruth:

BTW I believe that Nigerians who can speak more than one Nigerian language are superior to those who cannotcool

This is one of the most vacuous statements I've read in years.
Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by Gbawe: 9:15pm On Dec 10, 2011
Beaf:

Lol! Useless people like you that have nothing but vile deception, lies and ethnic bigotry to offer Nigeria will shamelessly call selfless work for the benefit of the common man a scam. Why not post the link of the website, if you are so sure it is a scam?

See what lying, jealousy and ethnic bigotry are doing to your wretched soul? cry cry cry cry

For anybody interested in what the ethnically bigoted liar is calling a scam, please visit http://www.afrosciencecommunity.com/
Also, watch out for the next few days. We be putting our money where our mouth is and developing the common man on the street; not telling bigotted lies like the Gbawes and other snake oil merchants in Nigeria. cool

Ogbeni, get back to yout azz licking duty and stop disturbing us here. E dey pain you sey you are called a 419ner? It is only guilt pricking your conscience. Silly layabout.
Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by Gbawe: 9:17pm On Dec 10, 2011
Onlytruth:

Gbawe is nothing more than a smooth criminal bigot, just like Katsumoto. That line about Beaf [/b]wanting to be Yoruba is the lowest comment I've seen here in years! embarassed embarassed

I shame for you Gbawe! Na wa o!

Abeg sharrap !!!! I repeat that [b]Beaf is a Yoruba wannabe
. If you know the meaning of wannabe you will "shame" for your hero Beaf instead.
Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by Onlytruth(m): 9:24pm On Dec 10, 2011
Gbawe:

Abeg sharrap !!!! I repeat that Beaf is a Yoruba wannabe. If you know the meaning of wannabe you will "shame" for your hero Beaf instead.

So you don't see anything wrong in your statement? Oh well. We come from two different poles in Nigeria. cool
Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by Gbawe: 9:24pm On Dec 10, 2011
Aigbofa:

This is one of the most vacuous statements I've read in years.

Are you surprised? for them, it is all about being superior to others.They never take a break from it and that is what motivates them daily. Classic and unambigous display of insecurity and inferiority complex if you ask me. Secure folks don't go around looking for a million ways, per day, to proclaim themselves better or holier than others.
Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by Beaf: 9:24pm On Dec 10, 2011
Gbawe:

Ogbeni, get back to yout azz licking duty and stop disturbing us here.

Lol! It seems your bigotted mouth is tiring of lying and talking bullshit.
I thought you were going on about someone elses work to help the poor being a scam; you want to curse yourself as well as being a lying bigot.

The wonderful bigot, Gbawe as always chatting crap from the soggy folds of Aregbe's smelly arse.
Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by WilyWily4: 9:25pm On Dec 10, 2011
Aigbofa:

Why don't explain to me why Ojukwu sacrificed 2 million of you. which is greater? More than the population of some small countries!!!
Two different things,
people die for a cause that is understandable, while A good innocent man sold by his Yoruba Kinsmen to Hausa/Fulani to slaughter. well i pity for Abiola who knows what he went through before Hausa/Fulani strangle him. that man must have suffered a lot
Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by manny4life(m): 9:26pm On Dec 10, 2011
This is one electronic cyber war that will NEVER be won.  shocked shocked shocked
Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by Gbawe: 9:33pm On Dec 10, 2011
Beaf:

Lol! It seems your bigotted mouth is tiring of lying and talking bullshit.
I thought you were going on about someone elses work to help the poor being a scam; you want to curse yourself as well as being a lying bigot.

The wonderful bigot, Gbawe as always chatting crap from the soggy folds of Aregbe's smelly arse.

Your slow brain is working even more slowly today. Perhaps senility is setting in. The entire forum knows it is you who can't get your face out of Aregbesola's groin area.

@Mods. Note who started insults. Dont jump in and save Beaf  as you did the other day after he was being seriously battered. The little punk dishes it yet can't take it and you guys then have to rush in to save his pathetic wimpish azz.
Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by jason123: 9:35pm On Dec 10, 2011
Chei! shocked grin
Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by phreakabit(m): 9:39pm On Dec 10, 2011
Gbawe:

Abeg sharrap !!!! I repeat that Beaf is a Yoruba wannabe. If you know the meaning of wannabe you will "shame" for your hero Beaf instead.

Everyone take cover. . . . . . Indiscriminate vocabulary shelling in progress!

Good nite.
Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by Beaf: 9:40pm On Dec 10, 2011
Gbawe:

Your slow brain is working even more slowly today. Perhaps senility is setting in. The entire forum knows it is you who can't get your face out of Aregbesola's groin area.

Prove that you are not as useless as the wretch called Aregbesola who gave farmers "free land" in an elephant reserve. 419.
Prove it to us by using all your skills as a liar and ethnic bigot to tell us how http://www.afrosciencecommunity.com/  is a scam. Can you attempt what those behind that site are doing? Do you even have the brains and morality?

There are some of us here who are genuine about helping the poor in Nigeria, we are not liars and ethnic bigots like you who will trade little kids for a few pennies.
Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by Gbawe: 9:43pm On Dec 10, 2011
phreakabit:

Everyone take cover. . . . . . Indiscriminate vocabulary shelling in progress!

Good nite.

'Olodo', I guess you dont understand literal quote. It never fails to amuse me how it is always 'olodos' trying to pick out the errors in the writing of others.
Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by Nobody: 9:48pm On Dec 10, 2011
Gbawe:

@Mods. Note who started insults. Dont jump in and save Beaf  as you did the other day after he was being seriously battered. The little punk dishes it yet can't take it and you guys then have to rush in to save his pathetic wimpish azz.

our sallah mutton is already dialing spamming 911@oam4j cheesy cheesy
Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by Gbawe: 9:51pm On Dec 10, 2011
Beaf:

Prove that you are not as useless as the wretch called Aregbesola who gave farmers "free land" in an elephant reserve. 419.
Prove it to us by using all your skills as a liar and ethnic bigot to tell us how http://www.afrosciencecommunity.com/  is a scam. Can you attempt what those behind that site are doing? Do you even have the brains and morality?

There are some of us here who are genuine about helping the poor in Nigeria, we are not liars and ethnic bigots like you who will trade little kids for a few pennies.

Silly scammer. How is you march against corruption going? two-faced urchin and duplicitous Pied Piper.  "Helping the poor in Nigeria" indeed !!! Do you "help" via licking the azz of the most corrupt and attempting to launder their image in cyberspace ala Reno Omokri? Abeg run along and attend to what you enjoy doing best. You are not about "helping" anyone and that much is obvious to most on this forum. You are nothing but a shameless, attention-seeking empty barrel.
Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by Gbawe: 9:53pm On Dec 10, 2011
oyb:

our sallah mutton is already dialing spamming 911@oam4j   cheesy cheesy

grin grin grin grin The lowly wimp and teacher's pet. I bet he has probably broken his fingers furiously trying to use the "report to moderator" option like 50 times  grin grin grin
Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by Beaf: 10:00pm On Dec 10, 2011
Gbawe:

Silly scammer. How is you march against corruption going? two-faced urchin and duplicitous Pied Piper.  "Helping the poor in Nigeria" indeed !!! Do you "help" via licking the azz of the most corrupt and attempting to launder their image in cyberspace ala Reno Omokri? Abeg run along and attend to what you enjoy doing best. You are not about "helping" anyone and that much is obvious to most on this forum. You are nothing but a shameless, attention-seeking empty barrel.

Lol! So you are passing up the challenge to shine as a bigotted liar by telling us how http://www.afrosciencecommunity.com/ is a scam? Dude, you are a weak immoral lying charlatan selling snake oil and crap.

Like I said earlier, you don't have the guts, brains or morals to help the poor with something like http://www.afrosciencecommunity.com/
You are only here to talk nonsense, whisper sweet nothings to your mentally anaemic coterie of dimwits and tell lies day in, day out. Can you do the half of what is on http://www.afrosciencecommunity.com?
Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by Beaf: 10:02pm On Dec 10, 2011
The life of a bigot must be sad as shiit. embarassed
Re: OPC Marches Through Lagos, armed with Guns and machetes by aljharem3: 10:08pm On Dec 10, 2011
PROUD IGBO:

^^^Hehehe That's 'cos they didn't know who you were. Next time you travel to Nnewi refer brothers you meet there to your two-faced/divisive comments on this website and see if your not chased out of Igboland with a cutlass .

why are you angry,

Macjieve that wrote that rubbish of yorubas on there knees is in lagos or is it not ?

I am not making mouth, but I can tell you that if you try to eat me, just consider afam and macjieve dead angry

Onya ara angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (22) (Reply)

Buhari Signs 8 Bills Into Law-presidency / Soldiers Arrest Fleeing Boko Haram Terrorists With 100 Motorcycles (Photos) / IPOB Members Attack Godwin Ezeemo, Anambra Governorship Aspirant In Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.