Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,223 members, 7,825,848 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

Longest Kiss Ever: Was It Out Of Love? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Longest Kiss Ever: Was It Out Of Love? (3360 Views)

The Longest Kiss In Africa Lasted 10mins(photos) / Best Kiss Ever / Abortion: Now A Proof Of Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Longest Kiss Ever: Was It Out Of Love? by Nobody: 8:46am On Dec 09, 2011
Hiya Guyz,, Whats the longest time you have ever spent kissing your guy, babe or someone, Was it outta love, lust or you were just in the mood or probably only to satisfy that mood with no feelings attached?

Let's share our experience:

Mine was for 9minutes without stopping, unfortunately i was only in the mood, no strings attached wink
Re: Longest Kiss Ever: Was It Out Of Love? by Nobody: 8:53am On Dec 09, 2011
Hmmm
Ive never timed myself
Re: Longest Kiss Ever: Was It Out Of Love? by Nobody: 9:05am On Dec 09, 2011
Why not get a stop watch for your next kiss,  Most probably gonna be tonight  grin
Re: Longest Kiss Ever: Was It Out Of Love? by Dyt(f): 9:14am On Dec 09, 2011
i v bn on a very long kiss
wz actually a competition
Re: Longest Kiss Ever: Was It Out Of Love? by Pricelesss(f): 9:23am On Dec 09, 2011
lol. Mine was a Dare: Fetched me 10k (hostel stuffs/jokes) , The mumu boy thought that i was in love with him grin.

30seconds actually.
Re: Longest Kiss Ever: Was It Out Of Love? by Nobody: 9:27am On Dec 09, 2011
Competition? With who, where? Can i join? grin

Pricelesss:

lol. Mine was a Dare: Fetched me 10k (hostel stuffs/jokes) , The mumu boy thought that i was in love with him grin.

30seconds actually.
SMH So you are one of those Naija babes that would do anyfin for money? Even if it means breaking a guyz heart
Re: Longest Kiss Ever: Was It Out Of Love? by tellwisdom: 9:29am On Dec 09, 2011
ijongzin ke, Do you in anyway smoke MARIYUANA?? #I mean once in a while?? undecided undecided
Re: Longest Kiss Ever: Was It Out Of Love? by cynthiafred67(f): 9:31am On Dec 09, 2011
mine was  out of love, and it lasted for like 6 minutes. grin grin
Re: Longest Kiss Ever: Was It Out Of Love? by Nobody: 9:37am On Dec 09, 2011
What does the winner get to go home with?

My longest kiss ranged from 30 minutes and above. So it depends on the take home prize before i finally spill the exact minutes spent! cheesy
Re: Longest Kiss Ever: Was It Out Of Love? by Nobody: 9:38am On Dec 09, 2011
tellwisdom:

ijongzin ke, Do you in anyway smoke MARIYUANA?? #I mean once in a while?? undecided undecided
Someone already told me about your health issue, so am not surprised  grin, By 12pm, as soon as the sun shines on your bald head, you are likely to regain consciousness, But bros how the beds for Yaba left be? And how long were you there?  grin grin
Re: Longest Kiss Ever: Was It Out Of Love? by Phadalod(m): 9:41am On Dec 09, 2011
mine, was in love for over 20 minutes, it was lovely and she keep asking for more.
Re: Longest Kiss Ever: Was It Out Of Love? by Nobody: 9:45am On Dec 09, 2011
Ijogz K:

Someone already told me about your health issue, so am not surprised  grin,  [size=25pt]By 12pm, as soon as the sun shines on your bald head, you are likely to regain consciousness,[/size]  But bros how the beds for Yaba left be? And how long were you there?  grin grin
DIES!. . . grin
Re: Longest Kiss Ever: Was It Out Of Love? by freecocoa(f): 9:45am On Dec 09, 2011
I'm yet to time myself but wait do you look at your watch before and after kissing?or do you set a stop watch?cos I no understand how una take estimate the time.

Oh and ijogz,my shortest kiss was with you,didn't even last a second.that's how I know,you are such a terrible kisser. tongue
Re: Longest Kiss Ever: Was It Out Of Love? by Nobody: 9:47am On Dec 09, 2011
sexkillz:

DIES!. . . grin
undecided

freecocoa:

I'm yet to time myself but wait do you look at your watch before and after kissing?or do you set a stop watch?cos I no understand how una take estimate the time.

Oh and ijogz,my shortest kiss was with you,didn't even last a second.that's how I know,you are such a terrible kisser. tongue
Implication shocked
Re: Longest Kiss Ever: Was It Out Of Love? by bekay911(f): 9:48am On Dec 09, 2011
Neva been kissed but dont fink i will tym ma sef neither will i exceed 5 seconds.
Re: Longest Kiss Ever: Was It Out Of Love? by Nobody: 9:51am On Dec 09, 2011
bekay911:

Neva been kissed but dont fink i will tym ma sef neither will i exceed 5 seconds.
How young are you? shocked
Re: Longest Kiss Ever: Was It Out Of Love? by amefi(m): 9:52am On Dec 09, 2011
Mine was 1hr 30 mins. It was actually free Freecocoa.
Re: Longest Kiss Ever: Was It Out Of Love? by bekay911(f): 9:55am On Dec 09, 2011
Ijogz K:

How young are you? shocked
so u tink i go around dashing kisses to boys.
BTW am 16 any probs
Re: Longest Kiss Ever: Was It Out Of Love? by Dyt(f): 10:06am On Dec 09, 2011
bekay at 16 u shldnt b thinkin of kissin else i ll brk ur head
Re: Longest Kiss Ever: Was It Out Of Love? by Nobody: 10:08am On Dec 09, 2011
bekay911:

so u tink i go around dashing kisses to boys.
BTW am 16 any probs
You shouldn't even be on this section,
Re: Longest Kiss Ever: Was It Out Of Love? by Nobody: 10:09am On Dec 09, 2011
Dyt:

bekay at 16 u shldnt b thinkin of kissin else i ll brk your head
Shut up dere, didn't we kiss ourselves when we were 12yrs old  grin, After doing mummy and daddy game
Re: Longest Kiss Ever: Was It Out Of Love? by freecocoa(f): 10:16am On Dec 09, 2011
amefi:

Mine was 1hr 30 mins. It was actually free Freecocoa.
Err mm are you really female or did my eyes fail me back then or is it failing me now? I remember this username picking on me in 2009 or early last year when I didn't use to fight,I thought you are a dude,we kissed for that long and I didn't know? Damn you must have drugged me,please tell me you are a dude and I'll kiss you again but if you really are a she and picked on me,gal just know I'm no dyke.
Re: Longest Kiss Ever: Was It Out Of Love? by tellwisdom: 10:17am On Dec 09, 2011
bro can i kiss your gurl and at the same time, handle her boobbss?? undecided undecided
Re: Longest Kiss Ever: Was It Out Of Love? by bekay911(f): 10:18am On Dec 09, 2011
Dyt:

bekay at 16 u shldnt b thinkin of kissin else i ll brk your head
yes aunty dyt
Ijogz K:

You shouldn't even be on this section,
can u direct moi to kids section pls
Ijogz K:

Shut up dere, didn't we kiss ourselves when we were 12yrs old  grin,  After doing mummy and daddy game
spits
Re: Longest Kiss Ever: Was It Out Of Love? by Nobody: 10:22am On Dec 09, 2011
bekay911:

yes aunty dyt can u direct moi to kids section pls spits
Waiting and anticipating for 12pm to come

freecocoa:

Err mm are you really female or did my eyes fail me back then or is it failing me now? I remember this username picking on me in 2009 or early last year when I didn't use to fight,I thought you are a dude,we kissed for that long and I didn't know? Damn you must have drugged me,please tell me you are a dude and I'll kiss you again but if you really are a she and picked on me,gal just know I'm no dyke.
You have too many toasters down here, and you want me to kiss that same lips undecided
Re: Longest Kiss Ever: Was It Out Of Love? by Nobody: 10:24am On Dec 09, 2011
bekay911:

Why did you spit? Are already pregnant? undecided
Re: Longest Kiss Ever: Was It Out Of Love? by freecocoa(f): 10:29am On Dec 09, 2011
Ijogz K:

You have too many toasters down here, and you want me to kiss that same lips undecided
How is that my fault?don't hate cos I'm hot and you are not tongue undecided, we already kissed and didn't even like it so stop fronting dude.
Re: Longest Kiss Ever: Was It Out Of Love? by slimyem: 10:31am On Dec 09, 2011
mine was an infatuated kiss even though i thought it was love then.
Lasted about ten minutes.
Re: Longest Kiss Ever: Was It Out Of Love? by bekay911(f): 10:32am On Dec 09, 2011
Ijogz K:

Why did you spit? Are already pregnant?  undecided
wats dat smell. Ewwww ur gross go take a shower.
Ijogz K:

Waiting and anticipating for 12pm to come
hmmm u even sound like a toddler
Re: Longest Kiss Ever: Was It Out Of Love? by Goldieluks: 10:33am On Dec 09, 2011
I think it lasted about 10 mins or so,even though i was't sure if it was lust or love.
Re: Longest Kiss Ever: Was It Out Of Love? by Nobody: 10:34am On Dec 09, 2011
freecocoa:

How is that my fault?don't hate cos I'm hot and you are not tongue undecided, we already kissed and  didn't even like it so stop fronting dude.
Do you want DYT to vex and say no to my proposal?
Re: Longest Kiss Ever: Was It Out Of Love? by freecocoa(f): 10:42am On Dec 09, 2011
Goldie,slimy,ijogz k etc,I'm still asking o,how did you know for how long it lasted?did you set a stop watch or did you people just round it up to the nearest whole number?cos I think there should be a decimal point to the time.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Thread For Pinkish Lips..come In / The 3 Types Of Smell In A Bedroom / Should I Sleep With Her...? I Don't Want To Date Her...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.