Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,140 members, 7,852,876 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 07:42 AM

Longest Kiss Ever: Was It Out Of Love? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Longest Kiss Ever: Was It Out Of Love? (3374 Views)

The Longest Kiss In Africa Lasted 10mins(photos) / Best Kiss Ever / Abortion: Now A Proof Of Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Longest Kiss Ever: Was It Out Of Love? by Chimezie198(m): 5:28pm On Dec 09, 2011
bekay911:

well i av gud instincts and ope am allowed to wear tight leather pants
bekay911 and I,
we send kisses to each other through bluetooth! Just 230seconds
Re: Longest Kiss Ever: Was It Out Of Love? by 2goodbobo(m): 6:05pm On Dec 09, 2011
mine lasted for 1week non stop with Angelina Jolie and it was out of love.
Re: Longest Kiss Ever: Was It Out Of Love? by slimyem: 7:33pm On Dec 09, 2011
Ijogz K:

Msheeeeew!!! I don't think that Kelly Rowland would form if P.Diddy ask for a special contact undecided, There is always Beyonce or Ciara to hook up with
well,Fabulous hasn't got so much of a choice if he desparately wants to hang ot with Cameron diaz.he has to follow protocols.
besides,if he's feeling too big,they are lots of Chad Michael Murrays and Brad pitts around who wont mind paying the price. wink wink wink wink wink
Re: Longest Kiss Ever: Was It Out Of Love? by Nobody: 10:51am On Dec 12, 2011
slimyem:

well,Fabulous hasn't got so much of a choice if he desparately wants to hang ot with Cameron diaz.he has to follow protocols.
besides,if he's feeling too big,they are lots of Chad Michael Murrays and Brad pitts around who wont mind paying the price. wink wink wink wink wink
kinda miss you ohhh, Didn't kiss any1 dis weekend cry
Re: Longest Kiss Ever: Was It Out Of Love? by slimyem: 10:59am On Dec 12, 2011
^^
why??
No frogs around? wink wink
Re: Longest Kiss Ever: Was It Out Of Love? by Nobody: 11:06am On Dec 12, 2011
slimyem:

^^
why??
No frogs around? wink wink
eeeeewwwww So u r still sexually attracted to animals
Re: Longest Kiss Ever: Was It Out Of Love? by slimyem: 11:35am On Dec 12, 2011
^^yes,higher animals!as a matter of fact humans not the water-frogs you trip for. grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Unfortunate News Charles My Friend Heard This Night / 7 Types Of Men Women Can’t Resist / True Talk.....pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.