Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,953 members, 7,838,398 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

Longest Kiss Ever: Was It Out Of Love? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Longest Kiss Ever: Was It Out Of Love? (3367 Views)

The Longest Kiss In Africa Lasted 10mins(photos) / Best Kiss Ever / Abortion: Now A Proof Of Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Longest Kiss Ever: Was It Out Of Love? by Nobody: 10:45am On Dec 09, 2011
freecocoa:

Goldie,slimy,ijogz k etc,I'm still asking o,how did you know for how long it lasted?did you set a stop watch or did you people just round it up to the nearest whole number?cos I think there should be a decimal point to the time.
Can we see this evening lemme teach you how it's calculated.? cool
Re: Longest Kiss Ever: Was It Out Of Love? by freecocoa(f): 10:47am On Dec 09, 2011
Ijogz K:

Do you want DYT to vex and say no to my proposal?
wharra hell do you mean? Its common knowledge that married people kiss,don't you think she already knows that?we were once married and now we are divorced,abi you dey forget your name?
Re: Longest Kiss Ever: Was It Out Of Love? by Dyt(f): 10:49am On Dec 09, 2011
bekay
gd gyel

ijokz
Re: Longest Kiss Ever: Was It Out Of Love? by bekay911(f): 10:51am On Dec 09, 2011
Dyt:

bekay
gd gyel
so since ur a phd holder in kissin wen am i coming for some lectures on kiss101
Re: Longest Kiss Ever: Was It Out Of Love? by Dyt(f): 10:56am On Dec 09, 2011
where did u read dat frm young lady?
well u can cm 2 my crib
i promise i wont spoil u
Re: Longest Kiss Ever: Was It Out Of Love? by freecocoa(f): 10:58am On Dec 09, 2011
Ijogz K:

Can we see this evening lemme teach you how it's calculated.? cool
Nah sowie you are so yesterday to me,we split.duuh! Btw I have a date with the only guy that makes my heart skip at the sound of his voice,my shining star(flashaldrin).
Re: Longest Kiss Ever: Was It Out Of Love? by bekay911(f): 11:00am On Dec 09, 2011
Dyt:

where did u read dat frm young lady?
well u can cm 2 my crib
i promise i wont spoil u
well i av gud instincts and ope am allowed to wear tight leather pants
Re: Longest Kiss Ever: Was It Out Of Love? by Nobody: 11:16am On Dec 09, 2011
bekay911:

well i av gud instincts and ope am allowed to wear tight leather pants
i smell somfin fishy here,

freecocoa:

Nah sowie you are so yesterday to me,we split.duuh! Btw I have a date with the only guy that makes my heart skip at the sound of his voice,my shining star(flashaldrin).
So it's no longer sexkillz? smh
Re: Longest Kiss Ever: Was It Out Of Love? by bekay911(f): 11:23am On Dec 09, 2011
Well keep ur smelly nose off ma tracks
Re: Longest Kiss Ever: Was It Out Of Love? by Dyt(f): 11:26am On Dec 09, 2011
leather pants?
hey m a lady i got no d1ck
Re: Longest Kiss Ever: Was It Out Of Love? by slimyem: 11:33am On Dec 09, 2011
freecocoa:

Goldie,slimy,ijogz k etc,I'm still asking o,how did you know for how long it lasted?did you set a stop watch or did you people just round it up to the nearest whole number?cos I think there should be a decimal point to the time.
lol.i kinda rounded it up.it was probably more or less
Re: Longest Kiss Ever: Was It Out Of Love? by freecocoa(f): 11:35am On Dec 09, 2011
Ijogz K:

So it's no longer sexkillz? smh
There was never a time I told you or anyone that it was sexkillz,threatened by him that much?*smh*
Re: Longest Kiss Ever: Was It Out Of Love? by freecocoa(f): 11:38am On Dec 09, 2011
slimyem:

lol.i kinda rounded it up.it was probably more or less
Yeah that's what it should be. cool
Re: Longest Kiss Ever: Was It Out Of Love? by Nobody: 11:44am On Dec 09, 2011
freecocoa:

There was never a time I told you or anyone that it was sexkillz,threatened by him that much?*smh*
Is sexkillz not that guy people call albino? undecided
Re: Longest Kiss Ever: Was It Out Of Love? by slimyem: 11:49am On Dec 09, 2011
freecocoa and ijogz husband and wifey,pls stay on topic. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Longest Kiss Ever: Was It Out Of Love? by freecocoa(f): 11:50am On Dec 09, 2011
Ijogz K:

Is sexkillz not that guy people call albino?  undecided
Oh please that's so lame,don't tell me that's all you got on him,his pix is on his profile except you are color blind,in which case you'll just be mocking yourself btw,don't go that route,I have a feeling it won't end well if you do,I'm sure we both don't want that.
Re: Longest Kiss Ever: Was It Out Of Love? by Nobody: 11:50am On Dec 09, 2011
slimyem:

freecocoa and ijogz husband and wifey,pls stay on topic. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Awwwww she's jealous, Oya let's have a record breaking kiss wink
Re: Longest Kiss Ever: Was It Out Of Love? by Nobody: 11:52am On Dec 09, 2011
Yeah! Ignorant obfuscated doofuses call him an albino, and they shall die in obscurantism and congenital stupidity. . . If you wanna join them, there is enough space on the queue. And then read my signature too, to be complemented by jumping off head first off the 3rd mainland if you have a problem with sexkillz. . . Like he'll care! cool
Re: Longest Kiss Ever: Was It Out Of Love? by Nobody: 11:52am On Dec 09, 2011
freecocoa:

Oh please that's so lame,don't tell me that's all you got on him,his pix is on his profile except you are color blind,in which case you'll just be mocking yourself btw,don't go that route,I have a feeling it won't end well if you do,I'm sure we both don't want that.
LMAO are you actually taking it personal? A guy that probably wouldn't even fight for you  grin
Re: Longest Kiss Ever: Was It Out Of Love? by Nobody: 11:53am On Dec 09, 2011
sexkillz:

Yeah! Ignorant obfuscated doofuses call him an albino, and they shall die in obscurantism and congenital stupidity. . . If you wanna join them, there is enough space on the queue. And then read my signature too, to be complemented by jumping off head first off the 3rd mainland if you have a problem with sexkillz. . . Like he'll care! cool
Did you actually halla @ him to come to your rescue? grin
Re: Longest Kiss Ever: Was It Out Of Love? by Nobody: 11:59am On Dec 09, 2011
Ijogz K:

A guy that probably wouldn't even fight for you  grin
The only probable way to find out, is to start a fight and see what happens next. . .
Re: Longest Kiss Ever: Was It Out Of Love? by Nobody: 12:07pm On Dec 09, 2011
sexkillz:

The only probable way to find out, is to start a fight and see what happens next. . .
LMAO Naaaaah wouldn't fight her anyway, She's my EX, could teach you how to enjoy the best part of her, since you are the current, Touching the right spot at the right time wink grin
Re: Longest Kiss Ever: Was It Out Of Love? by freecocoa(f): 12:10pm On Dec 09, 2011
Ijogz K:

LMAO are you actually taking it personal? A guy that probably wouldn't even fight for you  grin
call it whatever you choose to,you are just too obsessed and threatened by him over nothing,I really wonder why that is,if you wanna find it if he'll fight for me,I'm sure you heard him,try and find out.

Ijogz K
link=topic=821178.msg9728177#msg9728177 date=1323428029:

Did you actually halla @ him to come to your rescue? grin
Oh please like I was in trouble or something,but if I was ,I'm sure I won't hesitate to holla at him,does that bite you?
Re: Longest Kiss Ever: Was It Out Of Love? by Nobody: 12:13pm On Dec 09, 2011
Ijogz K:

LMAO Naaaaah wouldn't fight her anyway,  She's my EX, could teach you how to enjoy the best part of her, since you are the current,  Touching the right spot at the right time wink grin
I'm not her current. . . Guess you really dont know the happenings around here. Indulge in a little more research! wink
Re: Longest Kiss Ever: Was It Out Of Love? by slimyem: 12:25pm On Dec 09, 2011
Ijogz K:

Awwwww she's jealous,  Oya let's have a record breaking kiss wink
jealous fire! grin grin grin
i don't kiss guys that wear afro.save it! wink wink wink wink wink
Re: Longest Kiss Ever: Was It Out Of Love? by Nobody: 12:32pm On Dec 09, 2011
slimyem:

jealous fire! grin grin grin
i don't kiss guys that wear afro.save it! wink wink wink wink wink
Haba naaaaw, would cut it down if you are fine  sad
Freecocoa accepted me like dat. with the afro
Re: Longest Kiss Ever: Was It Out Of Love? by slimyem: 12:45pm On Dec 09, 2011
Ijogz K:

Haba naaaaw, would cut it down if you are fine  sad
Freecocoa accepted me like dat. with the afro

i'm not freecocoa and yeah i'm fine.no jokes!
Re: Longest Kiss Ever: Was It Out Of Love? by Nobody: 12:56pm On Dec 09, 2011
slimyem:

slimyem:

Revlon Color stay lips stick myt clear on our 1st kiss, No jokes
Re: Longest Kiss Ever: Was It Out Of Love? by slimyem: 2:08pm On Dec 09, 2011
Ijogz K:

Revlon Color stay lips stick myt clear on our 1st kiss, No jokes
we'll see and if it does,i'll sue revlon.no jokes! wink wink wink
Re: Longest Kiss Ever: Was It Out Of Love? by Nobody: 3:27pm On Dec 09, 2011
slimyem:

we'll see and if it does,i'll sue revlon.no jokes! wink wink wink
But i fink we need to know ourselves beyond the walls of N/L  wink
Re: Longest Kiss Ever: Was It Out Of Love? by slimyem: 4:18pm On Dec 09, 2011
^^^okies but there are pre-requisites.you gotta fill a form and submit fifteen passports.After that,you wait to get a call or message form moi or NOTHING.depends! tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Longest Kiss Ever: Was It Out Of Love? by Nobody: 5:00pm On Dec 09, 2011
slimyem:

^^^okies but there are pre-requisites.you gotta fill a form and submit fifteen passports.After that,you wait to get a call or message form moi or NOTHING.depends! tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Msheeeeew!!! I don't think that Kelly Rowland would form if P.Diddy ask for a special contact undecided, There is always Beyonce or Ciara to hook up with

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

dffdtgydgyd / Can Your Girlfriend Do This? / Ladies, Can U Proudly Say Dis?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.