Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,949 members, 7,828,333 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

Does Popularity And Fame Make A Man Or Woman More Desirable - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does Popularity And Fame Make A Man Or Woman More Desirable (12033 Views)

You Should Respect And Appreciate Your Woman More / Why Is The Infidelty Of A Woman More Difficult For The Guys? / Are You Attracted To Popularity And Powerful People? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does Popularity And Fame Make A Man Or Woman More Desirable by elampiro(m): 7:15am On Dec 11, 2011
The answer is a strait yes. Popularity and fame makes someone to be more desirable. However, I cannot marry a very famous girl or a celebrity, I just cannot cope with the artificial life. Again famous people are prone to infidelity and divorce. They are always on the move travelling all over and meeting a lot of people, it takes lot of discipline for a famous person to remain simple and true. There is lot of complication, sophistication, temptation, faking, pompousity at that level.
Re: Does Popularity And Fame Make A Man Or Woman More Desirable by Wislet(f): 7:50am On Dec 11, 2011
pendo89:

I understand what you mean.I have in my mind a pic of this guy who is highly recognised in the society but in a relationship with a shy girl who cannot even compose herself in public.Theres a level of relationship which cuts across the usual lovely dovey stuff. The level where you play all roles (corporate and home front) so any famous fellow I believe would go for a more exposed 'in his class kind of lady' just to make it easy for him to network within those circles.
If u go to rome you do as they do.no?

I dont completely agree. You have 'unknown' people who have more self confidence than some of them celebrities. Confidence DOES NOT come with being famous. That's why u find some celebrities who live above their means cos they believe they're in a competition with someone (lack of confidence/inferiority complex), always borrowing and living a fake life. Besides, if he's already famous, he needs no one to help him network anywhere. On the other hand, that man could find a 'nobody' girl who has a natural self confidence and doesn't see celebrity as something to be worshipped. Whether u're a celebrity or not, they don't care. They see you as a HUMAN BEING. Ever asked why many celeb+celeb unions rarely last. IMHO, I would say, for a successful relationship, a union btw a MATURE celebrity (not those their fame have gone to their head) + level headed, confident 'nobody' is the perfect match. The One will help the other to get back into himself (the real world)and maintain a level head.
Re: Does Popularity And Fame Make A Man Or Woman More Desirable by Umarjob: 8:14am On Dec 11, 2011
Absolutely not.
Re: Does Popularity And Fame Make A Man Or Woman More Desirable by pendo89(f): 10:30am On Dec 11, 2011
Wislet:

Confidence DOES NOT come with being famous. cool That's why u find some celebrities who live above their means cos they believe they're in a competition with someone (lack of confidence/inferiority complex), always borrowing and living a fake life. Besides, if he's already famous, he needs no one to help him network anywhere.
I still think they have to work hard and prove themselves cz there's lots of competition everywhere. Most people even producers/top biz fellows go for the best out of a big field.

On the other hand, that man could find a 'nobody' girl who has a natural self confidence and doesn't see celebrity as something to be worshipped. Whether u're a celebrity or not, they don't care. They see you as a HUMAN BEING. Excellent cool

Ever asked why many celeb+celeb unions rarely last. IMHO, I would say, for a successful relationship, a union btw a MATURE celebrity (not those their fame have gone to their head) + level headed, confident 'nobody' is the perfect match. The One will help the other to get back into himself (the real world)and maintain a level head. I really like that cool
Re: Does Popularity And Fame Make A Man Or Woman More Desirable by jackpot(f): 12:26pm On Dec 11, 2011
Sad, but yes.
Re: Does Popularity And Fame Make A Man Or Woman More Desirable by Bababo(m): 1:29pm On Dec 11, 2011
The fact nd reasons re not far fetch nor obvıous just dat we need to seperate our desıres from d realıtıes,rıght! ıt just a desırable thıng to go for hıght class ladıes due to reasons ownıng to ımprove our lıves nd levels,ı mean take us to fame popularıty nor affluence bt one must alwys thınk of natura realıtıes ın vıews lıke emotıons,feelıng nd marrıage unıonısm because everyone nursıng such a standard the parner ıs neva a fool wıthout d thought of makıng meanıngş to such ambıtıon,so out of dıs d worst may nw come whıch may nt suıt one.so ındıvıduals must access dare reasons as a realıty 2 b separated from desıres so as nt to b desasterous!as for my case ı fınd nd alwys fınd the best out of anybody bth male nd female nd dat where fame nd status comes ın,for dıs ı quote:ıts beta to walk a thousand km wıt an ememy dat brıngs out d best ın you than 2 walk a hundred kılometer wıt a frd dat kılls d dreams nd best ın you.yet fame or desıre Ğod has all journey ın a man's lıfe,so submıt 2 hım nd out of worst wıll come best.
Re: Does Popularity And Fame Make A Man Or Woman More Desirable by Nobody: 1:47pm On Dec 11, 2011
Let's just say it doesn't make them undesirable.
Re: Does Popularity And Fame Make A Man Or Woman More Desirable by Sagamite(m): 1:56pm On Dec 11, 2011
A man definitely YES.

A woman NO.

The thing that makes a woman desirable is the local perception of beauty and personality (with the prerequisite she is not below threshold of locally accepted beauty).

Popularity and fame normally comes with, or can be farmed, for financial and/or power benefits. Finance and power are key attraction tools for men. If you are rich (and not below threshold of locally accepted handsomeness) or powerful, you quickly transform to the higher level of handsome than you actually are.
Re: Does Popularity And Fame Make A Man Or Woman More Desirable by pendo89(f): 1:57pm On Dec 11, 2011
Siena:

Let's just say it doesn't make them undesirable.

Sagamite:

A man definitely YES.

A woman NO. angry

The thing that makes a woman desirable is the local perception of beauty and personality (with the prerequisite she is not below threshold of locally accepted beauty). Isn't beauty is subjective? I stopped believing in local perceptions of beauty.The more outrageous one is the more attractive they seem

Popularity and fame normally comes with, or can be farmed, for financial benefits. Finance is a key attraction tool for men.
yeah so it is to some men looking for independent women.

If you are rich (and not below threshold of locally accepted handsomeness),subjective again you quickly transform to the higher level of handsome than you actually are.
same applies to women.

Re: Does Popularity And Fame Make A Man Or Woman More Desirable by Esinwaju: 2:18pm On Dec 11, 2011
Just look at the obsession with celebrities, what does that tell you?
Re: Does Popularity And Fame Make A Man Or Woman More Desirable by Sagamite(m): 2:28pm On Dec 11, 2011
pendo89:

Isn't beauty is subjective? I stopped believing in local perceptions of beauty.The more outrageous one is the more attractive they seem

And what makes you think local perceptions of beauty is not subjective. I would have thought the word "perception" in it would have given you a hint. tongue grin

pendo89:

yeah so it is to some men looking for independent women.

That is a niche market and majority of marketers in that market will still want it to come with nice bakassi or manchester, not just finance (or is it fame and popularity) alone.

pendo89:

same applies to women.

Hell No.

Otherwise Suzanne Boyle would be married at the moment.

Whitney Houston? Mary J. Blige? Missy Eliot? Lauren Hill? Fame does not really help women that much. We respect their talent but are we gagging to give them one. Hell No!

There might be people willing to exploit their finances in exchange for giving them some but it definitely does not lead (significantly) to the values of your looks rating higher for most guys.

Now look at David Beckham, if he was an Office Clerk in a Printing Shop do you think people will think he is one of the sexiest men on Earth?

Fck me not! The fame and popularity really shot him up.

Johnny Depp? Warren Beatty? David Williams? Mick Hucknell? Robbie Williams? Simon Cowell?
Re: Does Popularity And Fame Make A Man Or Woman More Desirable by Sagamite(m): 2:47pm On Dec 11, 2011
If a woman has average looks but a nice personality, she is definitely increasing her desirability.

Most extremely fine girls have shyt attitudes.
Re: Does Popularity And Fame Make A Man Or Woman More Desirable by pendo89(f): 2:58pm On Dec 11, 2011
This sagamite is MBJ's twin.Cant beat him so I better join him!
Nway since we both agree that its subjective then ur are wrong talking about a  'threshold of locally accepted beauty'. It just doesn't exist.
Yep, finance + nice bakassi/manchester. the latter still being subjective. Not much of a difference so you are better of not having it there at all.
Why use whitney and Boyle as eg.  undecided
That said its all about individual's tastes. Wealth can transform u into a barbie doll but it wont change ur persona.
But I know for sure 90% of men would marry whitney or boyle if given a chance including you.
Re: Does Popularity And Fame Make A Man Or Woman More Desirable by Sagamite(m): 3:19pm On Dec 11, 2011
pendo89:

This sagamite is MBJ's twin.Cant beat him so I better join him!

Sagamite is the King of Logic, Objectivity and Intelligence.

No sentiments, no popularity, no bias, no "please like me" arguments.

Just pure facts. How can you beat that?

Come on! Be realistic.

pendo89:

Nway since we both agree that its subjective then your are wrong talking about a  'threshold of locally accepted beauty'. It just doesn't exist.

It exists even though it might be individual. The point of highlighting its existence is to show there are people that can be far out to the point they are beyond the level of most basic attractiveness of the mainstream (i.e. overwhelming majority)

E.g. majority of people above size 20 in the UK beyond the Threshold of local beauty.

pendo89:

Yep, finance + nice bakassi/manchester. the latter still being subjective. Not much of a difference so you are better of not having it there at all.

Huh?  I don't get you here.

pendo89:

Why use whitney and Boyle as eg.  undecided

Because they are not particularly attractive women but are famous and popular, yet they did not increase in value. Whitney and J Blige are above the threshold, I cannot recall in my lifetime men drooling over them or talking them up as attractive despite their fame, popularity and money.

We enjoy their music but we are not gagging to give them one.

Beyonce?  shocked . . . . . . . . . . Injury!

pendo89:

That said its all about individual's tastes. Wealth can transform u into a barbie doll but it wont change your persona.

Transform them in what way?

I hope you mean with assistance of gym and/or plastic surgery?

pendo89:

But I know for sure 90% of men would marry whitney or boyle if given a chance including you.

Oyinbo ma npe iyen ni FALLACY!
Re: Does Popularity And Fame Make A Man Or Woman More Desirable by pendo89(f): 3:37pm On Dec 11, 2011
Sagamite:

Sagamite is the King of Logic, Objectivity and Intelligence.
yeah I know your character here. They say if u cant beat them join them. I prefer to step out instead of joining.

It exists even though it might be individual. The point of highlighting its existence is to show there are people that can be far out to the point they are beyond the level of most basic attractiveness of the mainstream  undecided
I understand what u mean but I wouldn't dare say that. Av met angels packaged in beastly bodies. Most times their nice persona makes that ugliness fade away. But for the sake of research and statistics its alllowed to say that.

E.g. majority of people above size 20 in the UK beyond the Threshold of local beauty. I know,they love pettite beings.

Huh?  I don't get you here. pass

Because they are not particularly attractive women but are famous and popular, yet they did not increase in value. Whitney and J Blige are above the threshold, I cannot recall in my lifetime men drooling over them or talking them up as attractive despite their fame, popularity and money.
hah! speak 4 urself. If you took a vote you'd be suprised. I told u its subjective. Some dudes believe they are more attractive than their finances.

Beyonce?  shocked . . . . . . . . . . Injury! some dont think so.sub.

Tranform you in what way? I hope you mean with assistance of gym and/or plastic surgery? yep

Oyinbo ma npe iyen ni FALLACY! God knows what that means
Re: Does Popularity And Fame Make A Man Or Woman More Desirable by Orikinla(m): 3:47pm On Dec 11, 2011
Women love fame and fortune and most especially power.

In Nigeria, the girls love the happening guys who can take them places.

Nobody would go gaga over a non-entity.

The more charismatic you are, the more magnetic.

But being popular and desirable attracts both the positive and negative people and things in the world.
In fact, your popularity may be your undoing.
Re: Does Popularity And Fame Make A Man Or Woman More Desirable by Sagamite(m): 3:52pm On Dec 11, 2011
pendo89:

I understand what u mean but I wouldn't dare say that bcz there are angels packaged in beastly bodies. Most times their nice personality makes that ugliness fade away. But for the sake of research and statistics its alllowed to say that.

What you still don't get is applcation of generality, not exceptions.

If you are an angel packaged in a beastly body, MOST men will still not fancy you. There might be some few men that will, but as most will not, it has not really increased your desirability.

Most men just make such women their friends.

pendo89:

hah! that's only you. If you took a vote you'l be suprised. I told u its subjective. Some dudes believe they are more attractive than their finance

I can guarantee you I will not be surprised.

Most likely most men will say "No" and/or ignore the vote and start stating/posting pix of finer women they fancy instead.

Whitney and J Blige are just above threshold of fineness. Definitely not eye-candy in the mind of most men. There fame and popularity will hardly bulge that.

pendo89:

some dont think so.

No doubt. Not everyone likes a taste for a particular woman.

But for Beyonce they will be minority.

pendo89:
yep

I agree.

But my understanding was that we were discussing static appearance with addition of popularity and fame. Obviously even without popularity and fame, gym and plastic surgery can improve desirability.

pendo89:

God knows what that means

That means stating 90% of men will find Boyle and Whitney more physically attractive because of fame is what oyinbo calls "Fallacy".
Re: Does Popularity And Fame Make A Man Or Woman More Desirable by pendo89(f): 4:05pm On Dec 11, 2011
Aha. ok
Conclusion>Fame doesnt make one desirable unless there's's a threshold of locally accepted beauty' accompanying it.eg beyonce
Fame without accompanying beauty is vain and useless eg.whitney and boyle
'Locally accepted Beauty' without fame is less desirable as well. think village girl
You need both Fame and Beauty(whatever ur def is) to become desirable.
Re: Does Popularity And Fame Make A Man Or Woman More Desirable by Sagamite(m): 4:24pm On Dec 11, 2011
A more apt conclusion:

Fame and popularity are unlikely to increase the desirability of a woman (except she uses it to finance physical and aesthetic changes).

There will be guys that might go for it (i.e. without phyical/aesthetic changes) but most times not because they find the women desirable, just for exploiting them.

Most men are mainly focused on a woman's beauty and personality (beauty is defined by locally accepted beauty standards), rarely are men's desires about other factors like 'ability of a woman'. Never in my life have I seen a man attracted to a woman because she is the best at something e.g. fastest woman, but I know Bolt will be seen as some dishy bloke because of his ability. I am sure he would have torn a battalion in Jamaica and overseas. Same for Simon Cowell. Hardly will majority of men find Missy Elliot or Marion Jones hot because she is famous and popular.

Men on the other hand have more tools than just aesthetics to become more attractive. Fame and popularity are one. Others can be confidence, sense of humour etc.
Re: Does Popularity And Fame Make A Man Or Woman More Desirable by elampiro(m): 4:54pm On Dec 11, 2011
How can you use Beyonce that is still in her prime to compare Whitney that has long been relagated to the background. Whithney, despite her not so attractive shape was desirable in her hey days, same with Marion Jones. If not for fame, how on earth would Whitney would have attracted Bobby Brown where millions of beautiful young girls abound in America? Whether you take it or not, fame and popularity make one more desirable, when the fame is gone people will desperse.
Re: Does Popularity And Fame Make A Man Or Woman More Desirable by pendo89(f): 4:55pm On Dec 11, 2011
Sagamite:

A more apt conclusion:

Fame and popularity are unlikely to increase the desirability of a woman (except she uses it to finance physical and aesthetic changes).

Men on the other hand have more tools than just aesthetics to become more attractive. Fame and popularity are one. Others can be sense of confidence, sense of humour etc.

CONDOLEEZZA RICE undecided powerful,famous and beautiful at 57!! just tough but desirable

There was a rumour that the fallen hero in Gaddafi died had a thing for her. grin
Re: Does Popularity And Fame Make A Man Or Woman More Desirable by Sagamite(m): 5:01pm On Dec 11, 2011
pendo89:

CONDOLEEZZA RICE undecided powerful,famous and beautiful at 57!! just tough but desirable

There was a rumour that the fallen hero in Gaddafi died had a thing for her. grin

One mad man's fantasy is your proof?  grin

I have never heard a man say he would love to sh[i]a[/i]g, or he is crazy about, Condo.

I would not be surprised, that like me, most guys just see her as one of the blokes.  grin

Carol Vorderman, I have heard guys drool over. Jennifer Lopez, yeah. Sommore, yeah. Condo, hell No.
Re: Does Popularity And Fame Make A Man Or Woman More Desirable by pendo89(f): 5:22pm On Dec 11, 2011
Sagamite:

One mad man's fantasy is your proof?  grin

I have never heard a man say he would love to sh[i]a[/i]g, or he is crazy about, Condo.

I would not be surprised, that like me, most guys just see her as one of the blokes.  grin

Carol Vorderman, I have heard guys drool over. Jennifer Lopez, yeah. Sommore, yeah. Condo, hell No.

Hey! so gaddafi wasn't man enough? he used to call her sweet Leeza!! grin and no he was very very sane.
Am sure if she knocked on ur door ul go on ur knees and beg for her hand. Stop the pretence. angry
Even Oprah has her own admirers.Every famous woman does.
Now come closer home and think nollywood. What is that lady's name again? shes not all that but fame makes men drool over her.
Re: Does Popularity And Fame Make A Man Or Woman More Desirable by Sagamite(m): 5:31pm On Dec 11, 2011
pendo89:

Hey! so gaddafi wasn't man enough?  he used to call her sweet Leeza!! grin  and no he was very very sane.
Am sure if she knocked on your door ul go on your knees and beg for her hand. Stop the pretence. angry
Even Oprah has her own admirers.Every famous woman does.
Now come closer home and think nollywood. What is that lady's name again? shes not all that but fame makes men drool over her.

I would rather suck my toes than touch her.  grin

Oprah is fine to an extent. She aint ugly. I am sure men that like her like her for her bosoms, hips and face, and not her fame and popularity.

Another one I see is: I don't see men chasing Brandy about and trying to hook up with her. She is above threshold but her fame and popularity is hardly making her any more desirable.
Re: Does Popularity And Fame Make A Man Or Woman More Desirable by vanitty: 5:42pm On Dec 11, 2011
Well, I will still think Denzel Washington is the most gorgeous man alive ,were he be dirt poor, closely followed by Johnny Depp
Re: Does Popularity And Fame Make A Man Or Woman More Desirable by pendo89(f): 5:42pm On Dec 11, 2011
Why do people think Denzel is handsome cz I dont. Never have.I would choose clooney over denzel.

Sagamite:

I would rather suck my toes than touch her.  grin
easier said than done.
Oprah is fine to an extent. She aint ugly. I am sure men that like her like her for her bosoms, hips and face, and not her fame and popularity.
oh so u believe oprah looks good? shes far past threshold u know. now u cannot convince anybody that fame is not the driving force behind her male stalkers. What about Tyra? she's past no? what makes Tyra desirable?
Another one I see is: I don't see men chasing Brandy about and trying to hook up with her. She is above threshold but her fame and popularity is hardly making her any more desirable.
Come back home.That nollywod gal evrybody keeps talking about.Her name is Gen smbody.I really dont find her that attractive but fame is making men go crzy over her. Fame makes some men blind to beauty
Re: Does Popularity And Fame Make A Man Or Woman More Desirable by Natasha2(f): 5:50pm On Dec 11, 2011
well I think its a simple logic the more popular you get, the more increase in rate of people who desire you male or female.
Re: Does Popularity And Fame Make A Man Or Woman More Desirable by pendo89(f): 5:54pm On Dec 11, 2011
Natasha,,:

well I think its a simple logic the more popular you get, the more increase in rate of people who desire you male or female.

probability. Do they desire you because you are popular or cz ur are an object of desire?
Re: Does Popularity And Fame Make A Man Or Woman More Desirable by Sagamite(m): 5:55pm On Dec 11, 2011
pendo89:

Why do people think Denzel is handsome cz I dont. Never have.I would choose clooney over denzel.

Think confidence, charisma, height, talent and wallet if you don't think he is handsome. Women's choices is more complex than men's.

pendo89:

easier said than done.
oh so u believe oprah looks good? shes far past threshold u know. now u cannot convince anybody that fame is not the driving force behind her male stalkers. What about Tyra? she's past no? what makes Tyra desirable?
Come back home.That nollywod gal evrybody keeps talking about.Her name is Gen smbody.I really dont find her that attractive but fame is making men go crzy over her. Fame makes some men blind to beauty

No 1, I WILL SUCK MY TOES. I will get more pleasure from that (as disgusting as it is) than any intimate interaction with Condo. I am not Zenga Zenga. grin

No 2, Oprah is good looking. I will put it down to the fact she has never given birth nor nurtured a child so no stress on her assets. She is fine for her age, that is probably why she has some male stalkers. If I was north of 50 I would not mind hitting it too.

No 3, Tyra past what? I (and 90% of all the guys I know) will gladly flammergbensh her! WAR! What the hell are you talking about?

No 4, never seen a nollywood film, so you have to be specific and informative.
Re: Does Popularity And Fame Make A Man Or Woman More Desirable by pendo89(f): 6:14pm On Dec 11, 2011
Sagamite:

Think confidence, charisma, height, talent and wallet if you don't think he is handsome. Women's choices is more complex than men's.
The rest yes but his face is not manly enough for me. I think am weird. undecided

No 1, I WILL SUCK MY TOES. I will get more pleasure from that (as disgusting as it is) than any intimate interaction with Condo. I am not Zenga Zenga. grin
keep singing.Its allowed cz your on internet. people who resist much fall very easily. That is leeza we are talking about not mercy johnson.

No 2, Oprah is goood looking. I will put it down to the fact she has never given birth nor nurtured a child so no stress on her assets. She is fine for her age, that is probably why she has some male stalkers. If I was not of 50 I would not mind hitting it too.
whatever,wonder why you dislike condo when they are both around the same age and look good

No 3, Tyra past what? I (and 90% of all the guys I know) will gladly flammergbensh her! WAR! What the hell are you talking about?
grin  shes got it all.fame and beauty

No 4, never seen a nollywood film, so you have to be specific and informative.
C'mmon I thought all nigerians watch nollywood! why not promote your industry?I dont watch but av seen a few. I have had to google to find her out.
Shes called Genevieve or better still one mercy johnson. Famous but they don't fall into my standard of 'most beautiful women'. men drool over them.most nigerian men I know, and dont say no cz I read comments here on nl about ur celebs
Google them out and and tell me what makes them desirable.

Re: Does Popularity And Fame Make A Man Or Woman More Desirable by Sagamite(m): 6:38pm On Dec 11, 2011
pendo89:

The rest yes but his face is not manly enough for me. I think am weird.

Thank God you are married. No way you will fancy me then. tongue grin

pendo89:

keep singing.Its allowed cz your on internet. people who resist much fall very easily. That is leeza we are talking about not mercy johnson.

Mercy Johnson I would gladly hump. Condo. Never! grin

pendo89:

whatever,wonder why you dislike condo when they are both around the same age and look good

Condo looks like my FBI bodyguard, Oprah looks like a milk factory woman. grin

pendo89:

shes got it all.fame and beauty

Hell bloody yeah! grin

pendo89:

C'mmon I thought all nigerians watch nollywood! why not promote your industry?I dont watch but av seen a few. I have had to google to find her out.
Shes called Genevieve or better still one mercy johnson. Famous but they don't fall into my standard of 'most beautiful women'. men drool over them.most nigerian men I know, and dont say no cz I read comments here on nl about your celebs
Google them out and and tell me what makes them desirable.

I don't have the patience and goodwill towards people that produce sub-quality work in any field. More so when one of the fundamental reasons for the low quality is for get rich quick mentality. I strongly live and believe in highest quality in anything one does.

I have no doubt there are finance challenges in Nollywood, but I am effing sure the poor quality is also due to incompetence and they are not doing the best they can within the finance and piracy contraints they face. I will never support such quackness in the name of patriotism.

Those women are really poor examples.

Both are DEFINITELY FINE!

One is a nice girlfriendy look, the other is a "you-will-enjoy-it-if you-taste-it . . . . . .oya-come-and-hit-it" look.  grin

Perfectly rational and understandable why men drool over them. I am in that crowd.

The one that is shaky is Omotola Jalande. She is so average (if you minus the fact she has bared kids). But I think it is women that big her up. To most guys, she's alright!

I think it is the Whitney-Blige effect. Omotola is the type of woman other women are happy to big-up because they like the fact she does not overly out-class them. Women like Whitney, Blige, Hudson etc. grin

E.g. you will see a woman saying Mary J. Blige is hot but the same woman will be criticising the looks of Vivica Fox. Madness! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Reality is that 99% of men will go for Vivica over Blige.
Re: Does Popularity And Fame Make A Man Or Woman More Desirable by pendo89(f): 6:50pm On Dec 11, 2011
Sagamite:

Thank God you are married. No way you will fancy me then. tongue grin
Yep yep with 8 kids and currently 8 months pg. This big stomach is blocking my view of nl. angryNow I see why you are a nl's terrorist.

Mercy Johnson I would gladly hump. Condo. Never! grin

you must be out of your mind.Gosh!
Condo looks like my FBI bodyguard, Oprah looks like a milk factory woman. grin undecided angry

Hell bloody yeah! grin smiley

I don't have the patience and goodwill towards people that produce sub-quality work in any field. More so when one of the fundamental reasons for the low quality is for get rich quick mentality. I strongly live and believe in highest quality in anything one does.

I have no doubt there are finance challenges in Nollywood, but I am effing sure the poor quality is also due to incompetence and they are not doing the best they can within the finance and privacy contraints they face. I will never support such quackness in the name of patriotism.

Those women are really poor examples.

Both are DEFINITELY FINE!

One is a nice girlfriendy look, the other is a "you-will-enjoy-it-if you-taste-it . . . . . .oya-come-and-hit-it" look.  grin

Perfectly rational and understandable why men drool over them. I am in that crowd. so minus fame they are a hit  undecided ok

The one that is shaky is Omotola Jalande. She is so average (if you minus the fact she has bared kids). But I think it is women that big her up. To most guys, she's alright!

I think it is the Whitney-Blige effect. Omotola is the type of woman other women are happy to big-up because they like the fact she does not overly out-class them. Women like Whitney, Blige, Hudson etc. grin

E.g. you will see a woman saying Mary J. Blige is hot but the same woman will be criticising the looks of Vivica Fox. Madness! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Reality is that 99% of men will go for Vivica over Blige.
okay I dont know that omotala and am lazy to google so i take what u say.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Another 2 Weeks ���� Am Frustrated And I Need Prick ; Busty Ada (photos) / See Wetin Naija Girls Dey Wear These Days (picture) / Lets Toast In Our Native Language !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.