Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,470 members, 7,819,718 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:34 PM

Does Popularity And Fame Make A Man Or Woman More Desirable - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does Popularity And Fame Make A Man Or Woman More Desirable (12021 Views)

You Should Respect And Appreciate Your Woman More / Why Is The Infidelty Of A Woman More Difficult For The Guys? / Are You Attracted To Popularity And Powerful People? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does Popularity And Fame Make A Man Or Woman More Desirable by Natasha2(f): 7:09pm On Dec 11, 2011
haba why mJ raise shoulder up like that like say she be gorilla? grin grin grin okay she bin dey breath in to tuck in her bele grin
Re: Does Popularity And Fame Make A Man Or Woman More Desirable by pendo89(f): 7:14pm On Dec 11, 2011
AAAW Omotola is such a beauty!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Look at her eyes and smile.That to me is BEAUTIFUL!!! though shes a plus size but shes really cute. smiley

Now now now what d u want me to say about Mercy!! undecided Assuming am a judge at a beauty pagent.
I am very critical so I will be frank and no bashing from fans please.

1. Face,lips(black and burnt) eyes,nose = D
2. She looks like a boxer or something. Scary
3. Is that hair!! shocked shocked shocked btwn her navel and bikini line?? angry
4. The pic in red made me lose appetite!! angry angry angry
5. There's some 'manliness' in her. This fiery look I hate.
6. Her frame is big so she can grow huge.
7. Wrinkled fingers.Needs some pedicure.
Re: Does Popularity And Fame Make A Man Or Woman More Desirable by Sagamite(m): 7:17pm On Dec 11, 2011
pendo89:

AAAW Omotola is such a beauty!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Look at her eyes and smile.That to me is BEAUTIFUL!!! though shes a plus size but shes really cute. smiley

Now now now what d u want me to say about Mercy!! undecided Assuming am a judge at a beauty pagent.
I am very critical so I will be frank and no bashing from fans please.
1. Face,lips(black and burnt) eyes,nose = D
2. She looks like a boxer or something. Scary
3. Is that hair!! shocked shocked shocked btwn her navel and bikini line?? angry
4. The pic in red made me lose appetite!! angry angry angry
5. There's some 'manliness' in her. This fiery look I hate.
6. Her frame is big so she can grow huge.

My fellow men, I present to you a patient suffering from the classic case of the Whitney-Blige syndromegrin

All symptons are evident and observable. grin
Re: Does Popularity And Fame Make A Man Or Woman More Desirable by pendo89(f): 7:20pm On Dec 11, 2011
LMAO!! what the heck! grin grin grin

OMOTOLA takes the crown!!

Now wait a sec!! ARE YOU TELLING ME THAT OMOTOLA IS OLDER THAN MERCY?? Please dont!!

You said she has kids? shocked shocked what about mercy? I hope she has 8 like me
Re: Does Popularity And Fame Make A Man Or Woman More Desirable by Sike(m): 7:25pm On Dec 11, 2011
Okay, now where are we? tongue
Re: Does Popularity And Fame Make A Man Or Woman More Desirable by Sagamite(m): 7:32pm On Dec 11, 2011
pendo89:

LMAO!! what the heck! grin grin grin

OMOTOLA takes the crown!!

Now wait a sec!! ARE YOU TELLING ME THAT OMOTOLA IS OLDER THAN MERCY?? Please dont!!

You said she has kids?  shocked shocked what about mercy? I hope she has 8 like me

I am not even going to waste my time debating such with you. cheesy

Even if Omotola is 20 years older and has 8 kids and Mercy has none. The physical desirabilities is clear. I know which ones the boys will be going to the corner at a party saying "Ye! Sho ti ri omo yen. Ima sha fun ni" (Ye! Have you seen that babe, I will give it to her)  grin

It is as ridiculous as saying Mary J Blige is better looking than Melyssa Ford. grin

Or Whitney is finer than Vivica Fox. grin

Women's subjectivity in action.  grin grin grin
Re: Does Popularity And Fame Make A Man Or Woman More Desirable by pendo89(f): 7:46pm On Dec 11, 2011
Sagamite:

I am not even going to waste my time debating such with you. cheesy

Even if Omotola is 20 years older and has 8 kids and Mercy has none. The physical desirabilities in clear. I know which ones the boys will be going to the corner at a party saying "Ye! Sho ti ri omo yen. Ima sha fun ni" (Ye! Have you seen that babe, I will give it to her)  grin

It is as ridiculous as saying Mary J Blige is better looking than Melyssa Ford. grin

Or Whitney is finer than Vivica Fox. grin

Women's subjectivity in action.  grin grin grin

just tell me their age difference.I am really curious. Of course omotola any day for any man.Gosh how does her hubby protect her from men like you?
As for mercy well she can walk around wearing fame but only a sex staved dude  would look twice at her. grin grin
No hard feelings.
How old is omotola please and what about mercy!! angry angry angry cz omotola makes old look beautiful!
JUST COMPARE THE 2 SKINS!! not colour but texture!
Re: Does Popularity And Fame Make A Man Or Woman More Desirable by Sagamite(m): 7:56pm On Dec 11, 2011
pendo89:

just tell me their age difference.I am really curious. Of course omotola any day for any man.Gosh how does her hubby protect her from men like you?
As for mercy well she can walk around wearing fame but only a sex staved dude  would look twice at her. grin grin
No hard feelings.
How old is omotola please and what about mercy!! angry angry angry cz omotola makes old look beautiful!
JUST COMPARE THE 2 SKINS!! not colour but texture!

I don't know their ages.

With your statement, I don't think I am sex starved, I must be sex malnutritioned based on the amount of times I will look at her. grin

Skin? ROFLMAO!!! Yeye women and their yeye analysis.  grin grin grin

Na skin go make Okpripa charge up? grin
Re: Does Popularity And Fame Make A Man Or Woman More Desirable by pendo89(f): 8:11pm On Dec 11, 2011
Sagamite:

I don't know their ages.
fine but its obvious omotola is older cz shes got kids but damn! she looks so fresh and lively. She can bring a man home at 4 pm everyday through those eyes and smile!! The other one gosh.The dude will always be working overtime with that fiery look and tough face. she looks ready to box as soon as you open the door undecided

With your statement, I don't think I am sex starved, I must be sex malnutritioned based on the amount of times I will look at her. grin
no starved! Take a good look at omotola from hair,eyes lips,skin as a man and tell me if ul ever look at mercy again

Skin? ROFLMAO!!! Yeye women and their yeye analysis.  grin grin grin
Na skin go make Okpripa charge up? grin

What now? Dont u know that skin is the largest organ in the body and that its texture is evidence of your overall wellbeing?
smooth,silky and tender to touch skin like omotola is desirable. Not scaly,dry and burnt. angry

Re: Does Popularity And Fame Make A Man Or Woman More Desirable by Sagamite(m): 8:20pm On Dec 11, 2011
If I remember correctly, Omotola had her kids young 19-22 and had to do quicky marriage.

All I know is that the manchester is the most su*********t part of the body. It's texture is . . . .

[flash=400,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2GoCvuu0dlQ&feature=related[/flash]

Skin ko, pin ni!

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Does Popularity And Fame Make A Man Or Woman More Desirable by pendo89(f): 8:23pm On Dec 11, 2011
Am not checking out a video of some guy with yellow teeth and moustache like a caterpillar talking about skin.!!!! Whats up with you!
lmao! The guy has 4 thick wrinkles on each side of the eye. He needs botox grin
If omotola is average then what is mercy?
and what d u know about skin anyway? talk to women they know best. No wonder they flock the parlours.
Re: Does Popularity And Fame Make A Man Or Woman More Desirable by Sagamite(m): 8:33pm On Dec 11, 2011
pendo89:

Am not checking out a video of some guy with yellow teeth and moustache like a caterpillar talking about skin.!!!! Whats up with you!
If omotola is average then what is mercy?
What d u know about skin anyway? talk to women they know best. No wonder they flock the parlours.

What I know about skin is that:

I am a Man's Man (i.e. a convivial lad). Out of all the thousands of men I have spoken to about babes in my life, not a single one has ever stated he fancied a girl based on her skin. grin

Manchester, Bakassi, Face and Curves are what guys look for. Those are what attract them. Not skin, nail polish, LV handbag or Gucci frames.

Skin ko, Scan ni! grin

As long as she does not have craw-craw on her skin and it is Ok, she has no problem with men.

Yeye woman, what do they know about beauty when their image icons and shapers are skeletons. grin
Re: Does Popularity And Fame Make A Man Or Woman More Desirable by pendo89(f): 8:47pm On Dec 11, 2011
Sagamite:

What I know about skin is that:

I am a Man's Man (i.e. a convivial lad). Out of all the thousands of men I have spoken to about babes in my life, not a single one has ever stated he fancied a girl based on her skin. grin
Well if we take a poll it would turn your figures upside down. You just said as long as it does not have craw craw.Why are u contradicting urself? That in itself means they prefer a flawless skin. And like it or not yeah what gives mercy an upper edge is her fame really.

Manchester, Bakassi, Face and Curves are what guys look for. Those are what attract them. Not skin, nail polish, LV handbag or Gucci frames.
Who talked about gucci and polish? I am talking about skin! the most important organ in your body and just know that if you are unhealthy it shows in the skin.
Scaly,dried burnt etc skin signifies toxic substances in your body. So if any man or lady is conscious about health they would pay special attention to that ignored organ called skin. I dont expect a man to talk about skin openly but trust me you guys notice it more than anything else. Its just one of those things that register in men's mind but you dont talk about cz they dont make sense.

Skin ko, Scan ni! grin yeah yeah skin mi

As long as she does not have craw-craw on her skin and it is Ok, she has no problem with men. see??

Yeye woman, what do they know about beauty when their image icons and shapers are skeletons. grin wrong
Re: Does Popularity And Fame Make A Man Or Woman More Desirable by Sagamite(m): 9:01pm On Dec 11, 2011
Better skin preferred does not mean better skin is priority. grin

I prefer a job that provides me with free mobile does not mean free mobile is my priority for selecting a job. When I am going to look first at company, salary, role, culture, boss' personality, career progression opportunities etc as higher priority.  grin

So a job will offer me a £100K job and 5th in command in a profit making place where if I perform I can overtake the other 4 and be running the country but no all-expenses paid mobile phone and I will turn the job down because another offered me an all-expenses paid mobile phone and a salary of £60K as a 3rd tier mere middle manager in a so-so performing company where all other middle managers have been in the same position for 20 years?

I did not contradict myself. tongue grin

And for the record, I am not conceding Omotola has better skin.  grin It is so irrelevant it is not even worth debating. grin
Re: Does Popularity And Fame Make A Man Or Woman More Desirable by Nicaty: 9:08pm On Dec 11, 2011
No it doesn't. Would the man or woman still be desirable after the fame is gone. No! So it shouldn't be a criteria.
Re: Does Popularity And Fame Make A Man Or Woman More Desirable by agabaI23(m): 9:11pm On Dec 11, 2011
It does!

A popular guy is like an alpha male in the midst of other males.On the average, ladies flock around alpha males.
The same applies to females probably not to the same extent as it is for males.
Re: Does Popularity And Fame Make A Man Or Woman More Desirable by Sagamite(m): 9:14pm On Dec 11, 2011
agabaI23:

It does!

A popular guy is like an alpha male in the midst of other males.On the average, ladies flock around alpha males.
The same applies to females probably not to the same extent as it is for males.

Agaba, how many women have you dated primarily because of the freshness and texture of their skin?  grin
Re: Does Popularity And Fame Make A Man Or Woman More Desirable by pendo89(f): 9:21pm On Dec 11, 2011
Sagamite:

Better skin preferred does not mean better skin is priority. grin

I prefer a job that provides me with free mobile does not mean free mobile is my priority for selecting a job. When I am going to look at company, salary, role, culture, boss' personality, career progression opportunities etc as higher priority.  grin

So a job will offer me a £100K job and 5th in command in a profit making place where if I perform I can overtake the other 4 and be running the country but no all-expenses paid mobile phone and I will turn the job down because anothe offered me no all-expenses paid mobile phone and a salary of £60K as a 3rd tier mere middle manager in a so-so performing company where all othre middle managers have been in the same position for 20 years?

I did not contradict myself. tongue grin
no you didnt you suck!

And for the record, I am not conceding Omotola has better skin.  grin It is so irrelevant it is not even worth debating. grin
I dont expect you to, esp nt verbally cz u r a man. But its the first thing you notice like it or not.The silky skin. I only need to look at a man's skin to know what he eats,if he drinks,smokes or is hygienic. Those are things I check out in a man more than what hes wearing. So yeah it matters if it doesn't to you. Do you know you guy are the reason women spend millions trying to make their skin look good? And here you are saying its irrelevant? I know other things count but we are being aesthetic here. Hello? Skin smells. its got a fresh odour and if not taken care of it stinks. Its worth debating! unless your not human. angry

Re: Does Popularity And Fame Make A Man Or Woman More Desirable by agabaI23(m): 9:24pm On Dec 11, 2011
Sagamite:

Agaba, how many women have you dated primarily because of the freshness and texture of their skin?  grin

That one na secondary property. Primarily, it is bakassi, watermelon also known as babs in britain, flat tommy etc fresh skin can be an added in pictures with photoshop. No craw craw. If flawless skin is a condition, then most white women will never get shagged lipsrsealed
Re: Does Popularity And Fame Make A Man Or Woman More Desirable by pendo89(f): 9:28pm On Dec 11, 2011
agabaI23:

That one na secondary property. Primarily, it is bakassi, watermelon also known as babs in britain, flat tommy etc fresh skin can be an added in pictures with photoshop. No craw craw. If flawless skin is a condition, then most white women will never get shagged lipsrsealed

sagamite stop looking for votes. angry
okay you can date craws and crabs.no wahala.

Fame makes one desirable.
Re: Does Popularity And Fame Make A Man Or Woman More Desirable by Sagamite(m): 9:37pm On Dec 11, 2011
agabaI23:

Oga, thank you.

I am still shocked how you and OAM4J allowed Nigeria to pass Bakassi over to Cameroun when na una territory.  grin grin grin grin grin

pendo89:

I dont expect you to, esp nt verbally cz u r a man. But its the first thing you notice like it or not.The silky skin. I only need to look at a man's skin to know what he eats,if he drinks,smokes or is hygienic. Those are things I check out in a man more than what hes wearing. So yeah it matters if it doesn't to you. Do you know you guy are the reason women spend millions trying to make their skin look good? And here you are saying its irrelevant? I know other things count but we are being aesthetic here. Hello? Skin smells. its got a fresh odour and if not taken care of it stinks. Its worth debating! unless your not human.

Yeye woman.  grin grin grin grin

Me, be looking for superior skin? grin

Nah! I will be looking for those hips, lovely face, bouncible booty and melons starting straight like a Somali pirates submachine at the moment of a ship hijack.

Skin ko, shin ni! grin

pendo89:

sagamite stop looking for votes. angry
okay you can date craws and crabs.no wahala.

Fame makes one desirable.

You dey see wetin awon boys dey look out for na? grin
Re: Does Popularity And Fame Make A Man Or Woman More Desirable by agabaI23(m): 9:47pm On Dec 11, 2011
Sagamite:

Oga, thank you.

I am still shocked how you and OAM4J allowed Nigeria to pass Bakassi over to Cameroun when na una territory.  grin grin grin grin grin

Me, be looking for superior skin? grin

Nah! I will be looking for those hips, lovely face, bouncible booty and melons starting straight like a Somali pirates submachine at the moment of a ship hijack.

Skin ko, shin ni! grin

You dey see wetin awon boys dey look out for na? grin
That bakassi issue will be revisited. I expect you to be in the witness box when the time comes.
Leave pendo alone she cannot see a woman with the eyes of a man unless she was a lez. She will only see a woman from a woman's eye.

The first time i saw mercy in a movie. . . her shape dey kakarakan walahi, i was mad grin grin

Omo looks cool from her ribs up but she does not have the perfect shape to be honest
Re: Does Popularity And Fame Make A Man Or Woman More Desirable by pendo89(f): 9:47pm On Dec 11, 2011
Okay I havent seen omotola's full figure but you do agree she looks fine upstairs.But even then mercy is a far far cry from my real defination of beauty!!!
okay compare her with another african girl like mmh the angolan beauty queen. Now that is beautiful.Flawless,cute,nice hips! what is wrong with you guys gosh! undecided
she fist needs to shave off that hair on her tummy.how could sombody take a photo of her like that? angry

Sagamite:

okay what is yeye cz av not bothered to find out all this time. In swahili it's used to refer to somebody else other than you.(him/her)
Me, be looking for superior skin? grin why should you?  undecided

Nah! I will be looking for those cellulite hips, lovely pimpled and scaly face, bouncible rough booty and rough dry melons starting straight like a Somali pirates submachine at the point of a ship hijack. cheesy cheesy

Skin ko, shin ni! grin skin me!

Re: Does Popularity And Fame Make A Man Or Woman More Desirable by Sagamite(m): 10:25pm On Dec 11, 2011
agabaI23:

That bakassi issue will be revisited. I expect you to be in the witness box when the time comes.
Leave pendo alone she cannot see a woman with the eyes of a man unless she was a lez. She will only see a woman from a woman's eye.

The first time i saw mercy in a movie. . . her shape dey kakarakan walahi, i was mad grin grin

Omo looks cool from her ribs up but she does not have the perfect shape to be honest

Oga, no min am. I am just being entertained by her typical woman assessment!

"Ah! she is fine because her eye and eye brows are perfect" grin

"Ah! she is fine because her melons are small so she can fit into more clothes" grin

"Ah! she is fine because her legs are long" grin

"Ah! she is fine because her nose is straight" grin

"Ah! she is fine because she has a perfect bone structure. Look at her jaw!" grin

"Ah! she is fine look at her flawless skin"  grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Yeye people. Na those ones consign us.

The first time I hear of or see Mercy na on NL when people like tpia dey subjectively hate on her and sayingg she is ugly because dem no like am. grin

I dey look say, no be the same Okpeke wey I go wire straight dem dey talk about so. grin

pendo89:

Okay I havent seen omotola's full figure but you do agree she looks fine upstairs.But even then mercy is a far far cry from my real defination of beauty!!!
okay compare her with another african girl like mmh the angolan beauty queen. Now that is beautiful.Flawless,cute,nice hips! what is wrong with you guys gosh! undecided
she fist needs to shave off that hair on her tummy.how could sombody take a photo of her like that? angry

She is FINE!  grin

Most guys will love to hit it! grin
Re: Does Popularity And Fame Make A Man Or Woman More Desirable by pendo89(f): 10:36pm On Dec 11, 2011
Sagamite u suck! angry

This is black and beautiful! look at that skin.like a baby's grin
Re: Does Popularity And Fame Make A Man Or Woman More Desirable by Sagamite(m): 10:43pm On Dec 11, 2011
pendo89:

Sagamite u suck! angry

This is black and beautiful! look at that skin.like a baby's grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I swearagad that when I glanced at the pix (obviously I will see it first as it is big) before reading your post, all I looked for was melons, nice tommy and face.

It was only when I read the accompanying text I realised she had a skin on her body. It could as well be cardboard boxes.  grin
Re: Does Popularity And Fame Make A Man Or Woman More Desirable by agabaI23(m): 10:45pm On Dec 11, 2011
@pendo
Ball and stick model is reserved for chemistry structures not for Africans
Re: Does Popularity And Fame Make A Man Or Woman More Desirable by Yorisb: 10:52pm On Dec 11, 2011
^^ grin grin
Re: Does Popularity And Fame Make A Man Or Woman More Desirable by pendo89(f): 10:53pm On Dec 11, 2011
Sagamite:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I swearagad that when I glanced at the pix (obviously I will see it first as it is big) before reading your post, all I looked for was melons, nice tommy and face.

It was only when I read the accompanying text I realised she had a skin on her body. It could as well be cardboard boxes.  grin

shocked shocked angry angry angry angry sagamite I know ur just trying to get into my nerves so I ignore!
agabaI23:

@pendo
Ball and stick model is reserved for chemistry structures not for Africans
Get real!! This is not stick! this to me is the perfect average size.  angry She even bigger than me! jeez!
Re: Does Popularity And Fame Make A Man Or Woman More Desirable by Sagamite(m): 10:54pm On Dec 11, 2011
Yorisb:

^^ grin grin

How was the skin of the finest girl you saw this week?

Or how was her eyes? grin

If you cannot tell us, then tell how was her bakassi or manchester. grin
Re: Does Popularity And Fame Make A Man Or Woman More Desirable by pendo89(f): 10:57pm On Dec 11, 2011
Sagamite:

How was the skin of the finest girl you saw this week?

Or how was her eyes? grin

If you cannot tell us, then tell how was her bakassi or manchester. grin
nkt!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

If Your Score Is Less Than 40 You Need To Start Living (pix) / I Caught My Brother And My Landlord's Wife On The Bed / Difference Between Fulani Girls Beauty And Igbo Girls Beauty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.