Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,856 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

Does Popularity And Fame Make A Man Or Woman More Desirable - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does Popularity And Fame Make A Man Or Woman More Desirable (12024 Views)

You Should Respect And Appreciate Your Woman More / Why Is The Infidelty Of A Woman More Difficult For The Guys? / Are You Attracted To Popularity And Powerful People? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does Popularity And Fame Make A Man Or Woman More Desirable by Yorisb: 11:12pm On Dec 11, 2011
Sagamite:

How was the skin of the finest girl you saw this week?

Or how was her eyes? grin

If you cannot tell us, then tell how was her bakassi or manchester. grin
grin grin

U dey crack me up dis nite grin I don laff tire 4 here. grin grin

Abeg no blame Pendo 'cos na woman she be, so she no no wetin men dey die for.

Na skin I wan chop? Mtcheww! grin grin
Re: Does Popularity And Fame Make A Man Or Woman More Desirable by Sagamite(m): 11:25pm On Dec 11, 2011
Roflmao  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Does Popularity And Fame Make A Man Or Woman More Desirable by pendo89(f): 1:13am On Dec 12, 2011
Re: Does Popularity And Fame Make A Man Or Woman More Desirable by Nobody: 1:33am On Dec 12, 2011
I dey laugh o. Ahhhhh uuu sweet.

@ Pendo89 : Forget Omotola. No doubt, she's good looking but she does not possess features that make one shout : Oh my gaaaash!

Check this out, Mercy Johnson knows what men want!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=ymdMJQqpRfs
Re: Does Popularity And Fame Make A Man Or Woman More Desirable by pendo89(f): 12:31pm On Dec 12, 2011
its obvious u dont know what full beauty is. Everything is taken into consideration.From the skin to the toes.
The only reason you will fail to pay attention to those is if you are after intimacy only.
It makes you blind to the other features in a woman's body.
Re: Does Popularity And Fame Make A Man Or Woman More Desirable by Fattyaid: 10:24am On Dec 13, 2011
Its a big NO.
Re: Does Popularity And Fame Make A Man Or Woman More Desirable by peleson: 12:00pm On Dec 13, 2011
different strokes4different peeps,
Re: Does Popularity And Fame Make A Man Or Woman More Desirable by pendo89(f): 12:13pm On Dec 13, 2011
bayooooooo:

I dey laugh o. Ahhhhh uuu sweet.

@ Pendo89 : Forget Omotola. No doubt, she's good looking but she does not possess features that make one shout : Oh my gaaaash!

Check this out, Mercy Johnson knows what men want!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=ymdMJQqpRfs

you cant be serious!! Is that it?  shocked angry I expected something out of this world.okay lemmie not comment cz sagamite will wake up from his slumber again.
She rocks in her world is all I can say. grin
Re: Does Popularity And Fame Make A Man Or Woman More Desirable by Sagamite(m): 12:24pm On Dec 13, 2011
pendo89:

you cant be serious!! Is that it?  shocked angry I expected something out of this world.okay lemmie not comment cz sagamite will wake up from his slumber again.
She rocks in her world is all I can say. grin

Awon Boys don let you know what we call 'fine'.

No be skin or how nice her shoes are. grin
Re: Does Popularity And Fame Make A Man Or Woman More Desirable by pendo89(f): 12:42pm On Dec 13, 2011
mh fine you say.
I couldn't help but notice what I shouldn't have for your sake.
The burnt lips,the skin on her legs. There's what we call 'FINE' but this aint it!
And no am not hating on her. I am trying to show u that beauty is subjective.

Take a good look at the nigerian girl below.Forget face and see the skin texture.No burnt lips,warm beautiful smile. It all adds up to beauty.
Re: Does Popularity And Fame Make A Man Or Woman More Desirable by pendo89(f): 1:00pm On Dec 13, 2011
fiiiiiiiiiiiiiine skin! who says men dont notice skin.! if asked to choose btwn ur mercy and these two girls who will ur choice be?
Re: Does Popularity And Fame Make A Man Or Woman More Desirable by Yorisb: 1:13pm On Dec 13, 2011
Pendo abeg carry your fine skin go front. . . grin

Check this out - This video was uploaded only in feb but has since attracted almost 400,000 viewings (mostly from men, of course).
cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hW_ktvsrjO8&feature=related&has_verified=1

Now, that says loads. . . grin grin
Re: Does Popularity And Fame Make A Man Or Woman More Desirable by pendo89(f): 1:28pm On Dec 13, 2011
^^^ yuck! I think she farted on my screen angry damn!
did u see the big patch on her left foot and more on her left shoulder? That cant be a tatoo cz it looks scarred.
Now if you observed her well ul notice she has several black scars on her booty and body. cellulite too.
Thing is this, she'll excite u good. But after you come back from the moon you are gonna notice those scars and not feel aroused again.
Fine women can do that too you know.
Re: Does Popularity And Fame Make A Man Or Woman More Desirable by Sagamite(m): 1:33pm On Dec 13, 2011
Yorisb:

Pendo abeg carry your fine skin go front. . . grin

Check this out - This video was uploaded only in feb but has since attracted almost 400,000 viewings (mostly from men, of course).
cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hW_ktvsrjO8&feature=related&has_verified=1

Now, that says loads. . . grin grin

Wa'Shere! (You will do well in life)  grin

Jeez! As the girl they shake am and listening to that music, I was being electricuted with desire. grin

No be the yeye mathematics rulers girls wey pendo put up there.

I no know which on the over 300 men ogling that youtube girl go comment on her "skin".  grin grin grin grin grin

In real life, when girls tell me such, I just dey look dem say "which kin brain these things called women get. Na skin I go chop!". grin

Skin ko, scene ni! grin
Re: Does Popularity And Fame Make A Man Or Woman More Desirable by Yorisb: 1:38pm On Dec 13, 2011
pendo89:

^^^ yuck! I think she farted on my screen  angry damn!
did u see the big patch on her left foot and more on her left shoulder? That cant be a tatoo cz it looks scarred.
Now if you observed her well ul notice she has several black scars on her booty and body. cellulite too.
Thing is this, she'll excite u good. But after you come back from the moon you are gonna notice those scars and not feel excited again.

Stop hating jorr grin. . .They aint scars but tattoos

Granted, there's notting wrong with a fine skinned woman. . .but without the right curves, i.e enough 'Manchester and Arsenal' na BANZA! grin

BTW: Even if the girl farted ehen? U nko. .u no dey fart?
Re: Does Popularity And Fame Make A Man Or Woman More Desirable by Yorisb: 1:41pm On Dec 13, 2011
Sagamite:

Wa'Shere! (You will do well in life)  grin

Jeez! As the girl they shake am and listening to that music, I was being electricuted with desire. grin

No be the yeye mathematics rulers girls wey pendo put up there.

I no know which on the over 300 men ogling that youtube girl go comment on her "skin".  grin grin grin grin grin

In real life, when girls tell me such, I just dey look dem say "which kin brain these things called women get. Na skin I go chop!". grin

Skin ko, scene ni! grin

[size=18pt]*FAINTS*[/size] grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Does Popularity And Fame Make A Man Or Woman More Desirable by MrCork17: 1:42pm On Dec 13, 2011
Popularity is not leadership. Popularity is the easiest thing in the world to gain and is the hardest thing to hold. The only thing worse than being talked about is not being talked about.  Trusssss me!!   wink
Re: Does Popularity And Fame Make A Man Or Woman More Desirable by Sagamite(m): 1:43pm On Dec 13, 2011
pendo89:

^^^ yuck! I think she farted on my screen  angry damn!
Thing is this, she'll excite u good. But after you come back from the moon you are gonna notice those scars and not feel excited again.

Even if that fallacy was true, I would still prefer her to girls that don't excite me, and after I go and sort myself out, I look their fine skin and I still am not excited yet again. grin grin grin grin

If what the girl on youtube has is cellulite, I want it with my cellular and satelite.  grin
Re: Does Popularity And Fame Make A Man Or Woman More Desirable by pendo89(f): 2:10pm On Dec 13, 2011
Mr, Cork:

Popularity is not leadership. Popularity is the easiest thing in the world to gain and is the hardest thing to hold. The only thing worse than being talked about is not being talked about.  Trusssss me!!   wink

I agree but I would rather be talked about for doing good u know like mandela not osama.

Sagamite:

Even if that fallacy was true, I would still prefer her to girls that don't excite me, and after I go and sort myself out, I look their fine skin and I still am not excited yet again. grin grin grin grin

If what the girl on youtube has is cellulite, I want it with my cellular and satelite.  grin

silly! lemmie tell u the truth about men,They will ogle at anything sexually exciting.Its even more exciting when they cant get hold of it.It becomes a fantasy. That's what makes the video get thousands of viewers.
But when a man decides to settle down he starts looking for the girls like those I posted above. Its obvious they will put on some weight when they marry and have kids. Do not even LIE to me. No man loves cellulite or damaged skin (only rapists or sex starved dudes dont mind).
A fine man knows how to check out fine things and fine skin is one of the fine things in life. abi!
Re: Does Popularity And Fame Make A Man Or Woman More Desirable by jaybee3(m): 2:12pm On Dec 13, 2011
Mr, Cork:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Corkyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Woooooooooow
Re: Does Popularity And Fame Make A Man Or Woman More Desirable by pendo89(f): 2:13pm On Dec 13, 2011
^^ LOL grin grin
The guy is a chamelion
Re: Does Popularity And Fame Make A Man Or Woman More Desirable by Yorisb: 2:47pm On Dec 13, 2011
Sagamite:

If what the girl on youtube has is cellulite, I want it with my cellular and satelite. grin

[size=18pt]*Falls from my 'jaga jaga kitchen' stool*[/size] grin grin grin grin

jay bee:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Corkyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Woooooooooow

Yea right! grin I knw where (a friend's blog) He copied that from. . . lipsrsealed
Re: Does Popularity And Fame Make A Man Or Woman More Desirable by pendo89(f): 2:53pm On Dec 13, 2011
careful.you will need your teeth in old age.
Re: Does Popularity And Fame Make A Man Or Woman More Desirable by Sagamite(m): 3:45pm On Dec 13, 2011
pendo89:

I agree but I would rather be talked about for doing good u know like mandela not osama.

silly! lemmie tell u the truth about men,They will ogle at anything sexually exciting.Its even more exciting when they cant get hold of it.It becomes a fantasy. That's what makes the video get thousands of viewers.
But when a man decides to settle down he starts looking for the girls like those I posted above. Its obvious they will put on some weight when they marry and have kids. Do not even LIE to me. No man loves cellulite or damaged skin (only rapists or sex starved dudes dont mind).
A fine man knows how to check out fine things and fine skin is one of the fine things in life. abi!

I think most of us black men must have s[i]e[/i]x kwashiokor then. The kwashiokor is reflected between our legs when we see that "cellulite[?]" like the one of the girl in the youtube vid.  grin

When I settle down, may the victim of my nightly "ra[i]p[/i]e" have a body and skin like hers.  grin cheesy

If your claim men end up with those gorls above is true, no wonder the divorce rates are high. grin
Re: Does Popularity And Fame Make A Man Or Woman More Desirable by pendo89(f): 4:01pm On Dec 13, 2011
Sagamite:

I think most of us black men have s[i]e[/i]x kwashiokor then. The kwashiokor is reflected between our legs when we see that "cellulite[?]" like the one of the girl in the youtube vid.  grin

When I settle down, may the victim of my nightly "ra[i]p[/i]e" have a[b] cellulite body[/b] and scarred skin like hers.  grin cheesy
Amen cheesy
Re: Does Popularity And Fame Make A Man Or Woman More Desirable by Sagamite(m): 4:05pm On Dec 13, 2011
pendo89:

Amen cheesy

In the name of Jesus!

By the grace of God!

Shoprokotopokopotopoko! Ashabalabalakatabalabalamiko!

AMEN! grin
Re: Does Popularity And Fame Make A Man Or Woman More Desirable by pendo89(f): 4:17pm On Dec 13, 2011
blasphemy! angry
whatever the case sagamite i know ur trying to act 'man'. that cellulite booty and sexually stimulating dance has blinded you like it dd yorisb. they always do.
I know the male mind is very weak.It only wakes up after the act.
I am even tired now.
Re: Does Popularity And Fame Make A Man Or Woman More Desirable by Elemcat: 8:12pm On Dec 13, 2011
Absolutely Not
Re: Does Popularity And Fame Make A Man Or Woman More Desirable by Sagamite(m): 10:24pm On Dec 15, 2011
AHHHH!

Mo gbe!

Chineke Oba o!

Olugbala!

Lord make I have some Mercy o!

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-825946.0.html

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Does Popularity And Fame Make A Man Or Woman More Desirable by Yorisb: 10:28pm On Dec 15, 2011
grin grin grin

Sagamite no go kill me oooo! grin grin grin
Re: Does Popularity And Fame Make A Man Or Woman More Desirable by Sagamite(m): 10:34pm On Dec 15, 2011
Yorisb:

grin grin grin

Sagamite no go kill me oooo! grin grin grin

Her skin na?

Skin! grin

See curves wey go make Ferrari crash if it was test driven on it, persin dey talk 'skin'! grin grin grin

Skin na!

See chest wey fit feed welu well, persin dey say 'skin' na the sign of health, make we look! grin grin grin

Yeye!

Maybe she be dermatologist ni. grin
Re: Does Popularity And Fame Make A Man Or Woman More Desirable by pendo89(f): 11:21pm On Dec 15, 2011
^^ now who woke u up from slumber? and what are my two fine skinned girls doing on that other thread?
mercy has curves yes on that pic, But its not original,the photoshop messes it up!
its obvious to me that you are obessesd with mercy and shes the epitome of beauty and curves  undecided
I wanna make u happy then. take a look at this>> https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-821464.0.html#msg9729246
am sure ud love to kiss that grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Naijaboiy and MissWanted's love thread / If Your Score Is Less Than 40 You Need To Start Living (pix) / Another 2 Weeks ���� Am Frustrated And I Need Prick ; Busty Ada (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.