Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,557 members, 7,955,074 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:09 PM

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 - Travel (123) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 (996318 Views)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) ... (426) (Go Down)

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Vicjustice: 7:56am On Jul 01, 2013
isaiahethan: Hi justwise &partners,pls i'm new to this site,I applied for right of abode in Nov last year,it was refuse by the Eco in febuary this yr,his statement was i'm not satisfied you qualifed for the right of abode,reason non of my parents is uk citizen I have the right to appeal against this decision.I applied cos I have a contact order issued by the uk court to come and see my son,whom I hv not been able to see,inpite all his been through since last year.my partner who is British is there alone looking after my boy who she had premature due to the pressure and stress on my removal in 2011.then my partner gave birth to a 26wks baby.but thank God my boy is geting bigger now and they need me and I miss the both of them madly .this matter is so stressful for me,but my only hope and faith is in God.I appeal to d tribunal through my lawyer in the uk.my hearing is gonna be in paper,ain't got money again to be spending in pounds.waiting for there bundle which they stated is gona be on 21or after,of August 2013.I put in my appeal towards d ending of febuary.2013.before my removal ukba refused my application stating that I claim to be in a relationship with a British citizen,cos they hv set out a removal for me.same woman they claim i'm not in a relationship with,she is the same who gave birth to my beautiful son.thank God court in the uk granted me contact order unopposed.pls sir wat can you contribute towards this matter,I'm goin crazy each secs I get call frm my girl friend picx of my gorgeous boy.please also pray for me.
What God are you calling upon to see you through? That must be the image of a god that you have created in your own heart and mind...
You profess yourself religious in that you call on God and you hope for His favours where-as it is the same God that you have broken his commandments, committing adultery (or fornication) by sleeping with a woman for the purpose of self convenience; and by taking advantage of an innocent baby whom you have brought into this misery.
Typical Nigerian characters, Yes, Nigeria: a country where armed robbers would pray for God's protection while going for operations, and a 419er would pray to get victims, and Prostitutes would hope in God to protect them from ill-health: and their Pastors would demand tithes and offerings from them to purchase private jets.
May God's judgements be revealed on all those who bring reproach on His name, those who cause unbelievers to blaspheme His holy name.
Look, i understand that you may hate me for this, and i also understand that i can't be liked by everyone, so, it is ok; i can do with one other person hating me: i wouldn't have gotten into religion with this had you not started the religious talk and requesting prayers

3 Likes

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by worry359(m): 8:33am On Jul 01, 2013
isaiahethan
You keep talking about your "contact order"
This is a piece of paper given by a court to allow you to see or contact child.
It is only issued because you and mother do not aggree!!!! You must have had argument with woman to make this happen!!!
So again there is reason for your deportation!!!
Were you violent to her?
Then you call in gods name!
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by lankywizar(m): 9:03am On Jul 01, 2013
Hello Guru's I'm counting on your response.

lankywizar: Hello Justwise n co,I got a 6 months visa and travelled once with it in June last yr and stayed for 10days,I intend to apply for a 2 year visa and have only about 650k in my account and my net salary is about 250k montly. Wld dis be sufficent to get the renewal.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Vicjustice: 9:33am On Jul 01, 2013
lankywizar: Hello Justwise,I got a 6 months visa and travelled one with it in June last yr and stayed for 10days,I intend to apply for a 2 year visa and have only about 650k in my account and my net salary is about 250k montly. Wld dis be sufficent to get the renewal.
Your salary is very encouraging, but your savings balance is questionable and discouraging, you could be refused because, you don't seem to have enough fund to finance your trips
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by dalobaba: 4:39pm On Jul 01, 2013
hello justwise...pls what is the minimum and maximum processing time for uk 6month visa. THANKS
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by target007(m): 5:11pm On Jul 01, 2013
Hello guys,

can anyone help me with information about the latest UK Settlement rule for Nigeria...

I want to know the time and who will sent the applicant's passport and applications forms to the UKBA Sheffield office?

And for anyone who has recently applied for settlement that is, from MAY 2013 ... has anybody been approved? ... although i applied 18/06/13 but will be good to know how really the responses compare to what they put in there website.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Onyinyechimara(f): 6:05pm On Jul 01, 2013
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by isaiahethan: 11:21pm On Jul 01, 2013
Worry 359,

Bros I posted my write up for suggestions,not for insult.besides I did not address it to a fool like you if you knw what I mean.maybe it is your family who does yahoo yahoo,.you lazy bastard.I and my partner leave together and we pay bill together,I work very hard was nt illegal.anyway I'm pissed off already for this site.I thought there were rules abiding it before,not knowing there re some jokers like worry 359.tough not writing anything again.but that same God you have insulted will never allow you to go unpunished.wish I can get you life

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by worry359(m): 6:30am On Jul 02, 2013
isaiahethan:
Worry 359,

Bros I posted my write up for suggestions,not for insult.besides I did not address it to a fool like you if you knw what I mean.maybe it is your family who does yahoo yahoo,.you lazy bastard.I and my partner leave together and we pay bill together,I work very hard was nt illegal.anyway I'm pissed off already for this site.I thought there were rules abiding it before,not knowing there re some jokers like worry 359.tough not writing anything again.but that same God you have insulted will never allow you to go unpunished.wish I can get you life
I did not use FOUL DISGUSTING LANGUAGE like you!!!!!!!!!!!
You make typical response of shouting and beating chest like gorrila monkey boi to any issues.

It is clear that one of the issues raised was true and you have been caught lying.
However since you are such a looser I will not debate with you any more!
You will receive your result from the god you pray to and that will be thunder fire and poverty.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by justwise(m): 8:53am On Jul 02, 2013
isaiahethan:
Worry 359,

Somebody gave you a reasonable advice and this is your reply to him? Right.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by justwise(m): 8:54am On Jul 02, 2013
dalobaba: hello justwise...pls what is the minimum and maximum processing time for uk 6month visa. THANKS

The time line is very erratic, ranging from a week to 2months in most cases.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by justwise(m): 8:56am On Jul 02, 2013
target007: Hello guys,

can anyone help me with information about the latest UK Settlement rule for Nigeria...

I want to know the time and who will sent the applicant's passport and applications forms to the UKBA Sheffield office?

And for anyone who has recently applied for settlement that is, from MAY 2013 ... has anybody been approved? ... although i applied 18/06/13 but will be good to know how really the responses compare to what they put in there website.

Please post that question here https://www.nairaland.com/823869/uk-visa-visa-appeal-process-part2
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by santa101: 4:42pm On Jul 02, 2013
please can anyone give me an intinery for tourist attractions to be visited in london for 5 days...urgent
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by adeniyibolanle(m): 10:59pm On Jul 02, 2013
my family friend sent me an invitation letter, And his wife also invited someone in which the person has been issued a visa. shuld i still apply wit the husband iv, If yes what are my chances?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by DisGuy: 11:26pm On Jul 02, 2013
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by sola21: 3:33am On Jul 03, 2013
justwise:

What is the different between the process of applying for family visiting visa and visitor's visa?

Dear just wise, thanks for your response. From ur question, family visiting visa is when u have a family in uk and visitor is when u are without a family in the uk, the point I was trying to drive at is hope cos my boyfriend is on psw dat hope it wouldn't hinder our visa processing I didn't mean influence that was why I asked if you thought it would be more safe to book an hotel instead of putting his address down in the form. Also with booking an hotel would it raise an eyebrow that why would I want my child and I to stay in an hotel when we can stay with him and also that why am I applying for visitors visa when I ave a bf on temporary psw. It's just raised questions I need to she'd light on. Also just to add this, my son and I have an American visa which we were issued in April 2013 but we are yet to use it, hope these would affect getting a uk visa as well. As at today, my acct balance is 163 million hope it alright for my child and my application. Thanks always
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Vicjustice: 8:03am On Jul 03, 2013
sola21:

Dear just wise, thanks for your response. From ur question, family visiting visa is when u have a family in uk and visitor is when u are without a family in the uk, the point I was trying to drive at is hope cos my boyfriend is on psw dat hope it wouldn't hinder our visa processing I didn't mean influence that was why I asked if you thought it would be more safe to book an hotel instead of putting his address down in the form. Also with booking an hotel would it raise an eyebrow that why would I want my child and I to stay in an hotel when we can stay with him and also that why am I applying for visitors visa when I ave a bf on temporary psw. It's just raised questions I need to she'd light on. Also just to add this, my son and I have an American visa which we were issued in April 2013 but we are yet to use it, hope these would affect getting a uk visa as well. As at today, my acct balance is 163 million hope it alright for my child and my application. Thanks always
Well, you don't seem to understand the reason Justwise asked you that question regarding the difference betwen Family Visit and Tourist visa...
I thought these issues had been raised before and they had been addressed... Now, about the American visa, that could only be a problem to someone who doesn't seem to have enough fund to finance two international holiday trips: but as someone who has a hundred and sixty million, why do you worry so much about a Uk tourist visa? Except there is irregularity with your huge finance causing a concern of corruption or dangerous activities especially such that finances terrorism. If you're clean from these, I see no country that won't be happy to grant you something more than a tourist visa
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by justwise(m): 8:27am On Jul 03, 2013
sola21:

I really don't know what else to say to you again, i guess you will learn from your own experience and i hope its not a bitter one.

We have explained this to you many times here that there is nothing wrong with visiting him as long as he is living in the UK legally and can afford to accommodate both of you, even if he can't you still need to acknowledge that the father of your baby lives in the UK, it will be difficult to convince the immigration that you are visiting the UK but does not want to see your bf, the father of your child

You have a good travel history and you ask a question that gives one the impression that you haven't traveled before, i expect you to know that there is nothing wrong with visiting somebody on PSW as long as that person meets the requirement, i can see you heading to 10yrs ban here as you prepare to book for hotel and pretend that you don't have somebody in the UK, not just anybody but the father of your child.

If at any point the immigrations found out that you actually have bf in the UK and even stayed with him then you will have a lot of explanations to do.

I really don't know why many people turn simple issue into complicated drama.

Sorry if i sound too harsh but i just have to say that.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by justwise(m): 8:28am On Jul 03, 2013
Vicjustice:
Well, you don't seem to understand the reason Justwise asked you that question regarding the difference betwen Family Visit and Tourist visa...
I thought these issues had been raised before and they had been addressed... Now, about the American visa, that could only be a problem to someone who doesn't seem to have enough fund to finance two international holiday trips: but as someone who has a hundred and sixty million, why do you worry so much about a Uk tourist visa? Except there is irregularity with your huge finance causing a concern of corruption or dangerous activities especially such that finances terrorism. If you're clean from these, I see no country that won't be happy to grant you something more than a tourist visa

Exactly! Oh well.....
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by santa101: 9:19am On Jul 03, 2013
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by reginabellca: 1:29pm On Jul 03, 2013
Goodday good people,

I would like to ask what filing for a review is as against an appeal.

I have been advised to do so because when i applied for a uk visa the ECO stated that i did not provide documentary evidence to state my income , the first paragraph stated that my stated income is not reflected in my payslip and bank statement but it is.i submitted my payslips and bank statements and even took the trouble to circle them and while i stated that i earn 120,000(87,383 FOR SALARY AND 30,000 FOR MONTHLY CAR ALLOWANCE)87,383 is no where on my form except my bank statement and payslips so what is the ECO saying?

I am an office manager and my company pay in funds into my account, i said that in the part 9 which the eco removed and returned back to me even when i said it is part of my application. The eco evn returned my application form. and misplaced parts of my bank statement. I had explained in that application that i received funds from my company and evn have a letter from my company to the bank authorising me to withdraw the sum of one million naira daily, yet the eco said there were unexplained deposits and withdrawal in my accounts and I have provided no evidence to prove the petty cash and how i spent the money. will i provide receipts of all the stationary and repair work we do in the company?

then lastly, i stated i hv 1.3 miilion naira in fixed deposit as funds available to me and stated that the cost of my trip is 310,000 naira. but the eco wronglyfully stated that that is the amount i proposed to spend.

I wonder ooooo. This is really wonderful.

I wish i can show you my documents and the letter but i tried to upload here and it failed.

please advise , they also misplaced some pages of my bank statement.

N.B

iF I WANT TO DO AN ADMINISTRATIVE REVIEW DO I QUALIFY?
WHO SHOULD THE POST BE ADDRESSED TO?
WHO SHOULD THE LETTER BE ADDRESSED TO?
WHAT DOCUMENTS DO I ATTACH?
Do they look at request for review applied for in person or by lawyer?
If I am to appealand have limited rights how long is the duration after which I can no longer appeal?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by sola21: 7:34pm On Jul 03, 2013
Vicjustice:

Error meant 1.63 . If i did not understand why he asked me d difference btw a family visitor and tourist visa then more light should be shed on it or you just ignore the question. I guess you should know that was a mistake as from my earlier thread with you where I mentioned I was a salary earner. I guess it's a forum to ask questions so why do u have to mention that am so worried cos of a uk tourist visa. If you consider my questions as worry then I guess it's not an interactive forum. Anyways thanks

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Vicjustice: 2:33pm On Jul 04, 2013
sola21:

Error meant 1.63 . If i did not understand why he asked me d difference btw a family visitor and tourist visa then more light should be shed on it or you just ignore the question. I guess you should know that was a mistake as from my earlier thread with you where I mentioned I was a salary earner. I guess it's a forum to ask questions so why do u have to mention that am so worried cos of a uk tourist visa. If you consider my questions as worry then I guess it's not an interactive forum. Anyways thanks
Again, misunderstanding is the issue here, it would have helped to read between lines and see that there's no need for all these.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by tstonch: 7:30am On Jul 05, 2013
Hello house, please i need help on the school that offers construction management (undergraduate) in UK for January 2014. i have been searching through for this but most of the universities does nt have this program open for international in January.
Please who has an idea of a school that can take me..

(1) (2) (3) ... (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) ... (426)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.