Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,715 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 - Travel (121) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 (982289 Views)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) ... (426) (Go Down)

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Vicjustice: 1:23pm On Jun 21, 2013
waka-about:

@Justwise, I followed your. Advise. I'm presently on d 15th page.
One quick question tho, British overseas Territory, do I need a transit visa or a Visit visa?
It depends on your destinations and the (country's visa) that you already have. If you are passing through there on transit, you'd need a TRANSIT VISA, and if you're visiting the territories, you'd need a UK VISIT/TOURIST VISA with a remark explicitly giving you clearance into the territories
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by aozy: 12:20pm On Jun 22, 2013
Hello House
My husband currently lives in the uk with a Tier 2 -General visa. I want to join him with our two kids as dependants. Can I apply using his own bank statement/payslip? Can he act as my sole sponsor even if I don't have a bank acct. And what documents can I apply with from him and me? Thanks. And pls, how long does it take for the visa processing?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Vicjustice: 2:00pm On Jun 22, 2013
aozy: Hello House
My husband currently lives in the uk with a Tier 2 -General visa. I want to join him with our two kids as dependants. Can I apply using his own bank statement/payslip? Can he act as my sole sponsor even if I don't have a bank acct. And what documents can I apply with from him and me? Thanks. And pls, how long does it take for the visa processing?
Sure, he can be your sole sponsor, you do not need to have a job or to have your own savings.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by nameoh: 2:31pm On Jun 22, 2013
aozy: Hello House

It could take betweeen 2 to 3 months and sometimes more. I am still waiting for my wife and daughter decision., 2 months gone. Fingers crossed,
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by sola21: 11:53am On Jun 23, 2013
Dear just wise, I have been following up on your advice and responses to people. Pls I need your advice based on uk visa. I started getting uk visas since 2002 from 6 mths visa to 2 years twice and in the year 2007 I went to study a post graduate diploma in a particular course whose duration was 18 mths including internship. I got 2 years student visa from Nigeria then after the completion of the postgraduate I plied for a masters degree in the uk and came back to Nigeria to get another student visa in 2009 . During my masters , I had a child in 2010 with my boyfriend who was also doing his masters in uk. Though he started his masters 4 mths after I had started mine. After the completion of my masters I got a post study work permit which started from march 2011 till 2013' my child also got the dependent . In January 2012 I came job hunting in Nigeria and I got a job in April so travelled to uk with my child on the psw to shop and we spent 3 weeks as the father of my son was already on psw and was working then we returned and travelled again with my child in oct 2012 and we spent almost 3 was again. I also made another trip to the uk again in jan 2013 with the psw though spent a week. The psw expired in march 2013'. The point now is I want to apply for a visiting visa with my child but don't knw if I should apply for a visitors visa but remember I said my boyfriend the father of my child is still on psw in the uk and his expired in niv2013 or is it family visitor. Also as nth parents name are on our child's birth certificate . Also I work in nigerianand I presently have 1.5 million in my current acct.i can get a letter from my office etc. another question is would the consular officer raise a brow on the times I used the psw and times I stayed in Nigeria and would they request why I was still using it when I already got a job in Nigeria. Also is it better to apply for a visitor visa with my son even if they knw hisnfathernis on psw there to expire in November. Pls I would very much appreciate your advice. Thnk you
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by galala123(m): 11:53am On Jun 23, 2013
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by justwise(m): 12:00pm On Jun 23, 2013
sola21: Dear just wise, I have been following up on your advice and responses to people. Pls I need your advice based on uk visa. I started getting uk visas since 2002 from 6 mths visa to 2 years twice and in the year 2007 I went to study a post graduate diploma in a particular course whose duration was 18 mths including internship. I got 2 years student visa from Nigeria then after the completion of the postgraduate I plied for a masters degree in the uk and came back to Nigeria to get another student visa in 2009 . During my masters , I had a child in 2010 with my boyfriend who was also doing his masters in uk. Though he started his masters 4 mths after I had started mine. After the completion of my masters I got a post study work permit which started from march 2011 till 2013' my child also got the dependent . In January 2012 I came job hunting in Nigeria and I got a job in April so travelled to uk with my child on the psw to shop and we spent 3 weeks as the father of my son was already on psw and was working then we returned and travelled again with my child in oct 2012 and we spent almost 3 was again. I also made another trip to the uk again in jan 2013 with the psw though spent a week. The psw expired in march 2013'. The point now is I want to apply for a visiting visa with my child but don't knw if I should apply for a visitors visa but remember I said my boyfriend the father of my child is still on psw in the uk and his expired in niv2013 or is it family visitor. Also as nth parents name are on our child's birth certificate . Also I work in nigerianand I presently have 1.5 million in my current acct.i can get a letter from my office etc. another question is would the consular officer raise a brow on the times I used the psw and times I stayed in Nigeria and would they request why I was still using it when I already got a job in Nigeria. Also is it better to apply for a visitor visa with my son even if they knw hisnfathernis on psw there to expire in November. Pls I would very much appreciate your advice. Thnk you

Its ok to apply for family visiting visa, does your bf have adequate accommodation suitable for family of 3? What is your monthly salary?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jun 23, 2013
Vicjustice:
It depends on your destinations and the (country's visa) that you already have. If you are passing through there on transit, you'd need a TRANSIT VISA, and if you're visiting the territories, you'd need a UK VISIT/TOURIST VISA with a remark explicitly giving you clearance into the territories

Thank you VicJustice, I'm heading to Turks and Caicos. Planning to spend 2-3 months there.
So, which one will I be needing, Transit visa through UK or Visiting Visa.
Thanks.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by sola21: 1:05pm On Jun 23, 2013
justwise:

Its ok to apply for family visiting visa, does your bf have adequate accommodation suitable for family of 3? What is your monthly salary?
[q[quote author=justwise]

Many thanks for your response. My net is N360,000 whilst the gross is N400',000. My boyfriend presently lives in a 2bedroom shared apartment with his friend after my child and I moved. Pls does it matter that my boyfriend is on psw and does it matter that they might question why I have used the psw thrice to come into uk and spent three weeks in April, another 3week in October then 1week in january 2013. Also when the company writes my letter do they have to put it in that I have been there since April 2012 . Also do I ply for a 2years or 5years as I have had two years twice before I switched into other visa categories though its going to be my child's first application as I had him in uk in 2010 and he only becam my dependent visa the post study work permit. Thanks
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by sola21: 1:09pm On Jun 23, 2013
justwise:

[q
justwise:

Many thanks for your response. My net is N360,000 whilst the gross is N400',000. My boyfriend presently lives in a 2bedroom shared apartment with his friend after my child and I moved. Pls does it matter that my boyfriend is on psw and does it matter that they might question why I have used the psw thrice to come into uk and spent three weeks in April, another 3week in October then 1week in january 2013. Also when the company writes my letter do they have to put it in that I have been there since April 2012 . Also do I ply for a 2years or 5years as I have had two years twice before I switched into other visa categories though its going to be my child's first application as I had him in uk in 2010 and he only becam my dependent visa the post study work permit. Thanks [quote author=justwise]

justwise:

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by sola21: 1:24pm On Jun 23, 2013
Many thanks for your response. My net is N360,000 whilst the gross is N400',000. My boyfriend presently lives in a 2bedroom shared apartment with his friend after my child and I moved. Pls does it matter that my boyfriend is on psw and does it matter that they might question why I have used the psw thrice to come into uk and spent three weeks in April, another 3week in October then 1week in january 2013. Also when the company writes my letter do they have to put it in that I have been there since April 2012 . Also do I ply for a 2years or 5years as I have had two years twice before I switched into other visa categories though its going to be my child's first application as I had him in uk in 2010 and he only becam my dependent visa the post study work permit. Thanks
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by justwise(m): 1:49pm On Jun 23, 2013
sola21: Many thanks for your response. My net is N360,000 whilst the gross is N400',000. My boyfriend presently lives in a 2bedroom shared apartment with his friend after my child and I moved. Pls does it matter that my boyfriend is on psw and does it matter that they might question why I have used the psw thrice to come into uk and spent three weeks in April, another 3week in October then 1week in january 2013. Also when the company writes my letter do they have to put it in that I have been there since April 2012 . Also do I ply for a 2years or 5years as I have had two years twice before I switched into other visa categories though its going to be my child's first application as I had him in uk in 2010 and he only becam my dependent visa the post study work permit. Thanks

Your bf being on PSW and your frequent travel history will not affect your application.

Since you have had two yrs visa twice then apply for 5yrs visa.

Your company don't need to include that, the BHC have all your travel history already
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by aozy: 1:58pm On Jun 23, 2013
nameoh:

It could take betweeen 2 to 3 months and sometimes more. I am still waiting for my wife and daughter decision., 2 months gone. Fingers crossed,

hmmmmm. That's a long time. Did they apply for an "Indefinite Leave to Remain"? Where did u submit the application pls and with what documents?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by sola21: 3:22pm On Jun 23, 2013
Thanks just wise , my major concern is does it matter that I didn't work in the uk with the psw and I was more n Nigeria in 2012 because I started working here and that I still travelled on the psw as it will show on my passport. Also, is it okay to drop my bfs home address and do I need him to write any letter for us at all? Also, is the balance in my acct okay for my little boy and myself? Thank you
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Vicjustice: 10:29pm On Jun 23, 2013
Vicjustice: Your PSW is not a certificate of employment, it is a legal document that makes you eligible to take up employment in the UK, and it entitles you to travel in and out of the country under it terms and conditions: and as it does not guarantee employment, you shouldn't have any problem whatsoever except there is a clause that explicitly states that you must take up an employment during its validity otherwise, you haven't broken any rules for being unsuccessful in finding a job
Your PSW is not a certificate of employment, it is a legal document that makes you eligible to take up employment in the UK, and it entitles you to travel in and out of the country under it terms and conditions: and as it does not guarantee employment, you shouldn't have any problem whatsoever except there is a clause that explicitly states that you must take up an employment during its validity otherwise, you haven't broken any rules for being unsuccessful in finding a job in the UK.

sola21: Dear just wise, I have been following up on your advice and responses to people. Pls I need your advice based on uk visa. I started getting uk visas since 2002 from 6 mths visa to 2 years twice and in the year 2007 I went to study a post graduate diploma in a particular course whose duration was 18 mths including internship. I got 2 years student visa from Nigeria then after the completion of the postgraduate I plied for a masters degree in the uk and came back to Nigeria to get another student visa in 2009 . During my masters , I had a child in 2010 with my boyfriend who was also doing his masters in uk. Though he started his masters 4 mths after I had started mine. After the completion of my masters I got a post study work permit which started from march 2011 till 2013' my child also got the dependent . In January 2012 I came job hunting in Nigeria and I got a job in April so travelled to uk with my child on the psw to shop and we spent 3 weeks as the father of my son was already on psw and was working then we returned and travelled again with my child in oct 2012 and we spent almost 3 was again. I also made another trip to the uk again in jan 2013 with the psw though spent a week. The psw expired in march 2013'. The point now is I want to apply for a visiting visa with my child but don't knw if I should apply for a visitors visa but remember I said my boyfriend the father of my child is still on psw in the uk and his expired in niv2013 or is it family visitor. Also as nth parents name are on our child's birth certificate . Also I work in nigerianand I presently have 1.5 million in my current acct.i can get a letter from my office etc. another question is would the consular officer raise a brow on the times I used the psw and times I stayed in Nigeria and would they request why I was still using it when I already got a job in Nigeria. Also is it better to apply for a visitor visa with my son even if they knw hisnfathernis on psw there to expire in November. Pls I would very much appreciate your advice. Thnk you
Yes, you can apply for family visit if there is available evidence that your boyfriend in the UK is indeed the biological father of the child, but in the absence of such evidence, it would be more difficult to prove the paternity than to apply for a tourist visa: either way, it is important to bear in mind that your boyfriend (being in the UK with PWS visa) does not add much advantage to your applications especially as he does not have a conducive accommodation for you
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by adeniyibolanle(m): 4:34pm On Jun 24, 2013
pls sir i need advice on dis: the person that want to sponsor my trip to the have an available balance of four hundred thousand naira in his account although the transaction is ok. my question is that wil it be ok for me to use?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by BantyD: 5:36pm On Jun 24, 2013
Great stumbling on this platform; I'm glad I can count on you to give sincere advice, I applied to study in the UK in 2008 but my application was declined, I again applied to study in 2010 with my tuition paid in full and evidence of a year living expense in my account but was again declined with a refusal letter stating I used deception (fake bank statement) in 2008. My travel agent who helped with the visa packaging in 2008 later admitted he did played foul in an attempt to impress my Dad who's been of great help to him in recent time. I however reapplied again in 2010 with a supporting statement but was declined again. I got married lately to a British citizen and intend joining her in the UK but my ban seem to be a barrier. Please kindly help on how to go about applying for a spouse visa or what to do to overturn the ban or a link to a solicitor you think would be of great help. Looking forward to hearing from you soonest. (What in your own opinion is my best bet?)
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by justwise(m): 5:52pm On Jun 24, 2013
Banty D: Great stumbling on this platform; I'm glad I can count on you to give sincere advice, I applied to study in the UK in 2008 but my application was declined, I again applied to study in 2010 with my tuition paid in full and evidence of a year living expense in my account but was again declined with a refusal letter stating I used deception (fake bank statement) in 2008. My travel agent who helped with the visa packaging in 2008 later admitted he did played foul in an attempt to impress my Dad who's been of great help to him in recent time. I however reapplied again in 2010 with a supporting statement but was declined again. I got married lately to a British citizen and intend joining her in the UK but my ban seem to be a barrier. Please kindly help on how to go about applying for a spouse visa or what to do to overturn the ban. Looking forward to hearing from you soonest. (What in your own opinion is my best bet?)

Though spouse visa overturns 10yrs ban(for presenting fake bank statement) but you need to explain in great details what happened in previous applications (2008 and 2010) you have to be absolutely honest about those cases else you will be refused and given the right of appeal.

The second thing you need to do is to proof that your marriage is genuine, you do this by presenting materials such as marriage certificate, wedding pictures, evidence of communication( emails, phone call logs, chats, letters..etc)
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by justwise(m): 5:54pm On Jun 24, 2013
adeniyi bolanle: pls sir i need advice on dis: the person that want to sponsor my trip to the have an available balance of four hundred thousand naira in his account although the transaction is ok. my question is that wil it be ok for me to use?

That amount will not be ok, what do you have left after buying ticket?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by adeniyibolanle(m): 6:20pm On Jun 24, 2013
ok thanks alot sir
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by tox2k(m): 9:02pm On Jun 24, 2013
[color=#006600][/color]
Vicjustice:
Are you applying from inside or outside the UK?
Perhaps the best thing is to check the home office website itself
I'm applying from Lagos, Nigeria
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by BantyD: 10:47pm On Jun 24, 2013
Thank you so much for your time, I'm grateful. I need to know if its alright to go ahead with the spouse visa application and attach a comprehensive supporting statement "in great details" in previous applications with materials to prove the authenticity of our marriage, cos another supposed "quack agent" said to me that I'll have to get a lawyer to overturn the ban in a UK court before reapplying. Please kindly help straighten out this part of my dilemma.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Vicjustice: 1:24am On Jun 25, 2013
Banty D: Thank you so much for your time, I'm grateful. I need to know if its alright to go ahead with the spouse visa application and attach a comprehensive supporting statement "in great details" in previous applications with materials to prove the authenticity of our marriage, cos another supposed "quack agent" said to me that I'll have to get a lawyer to overturn the ban in a UK court before reapplying. Please kindly help straighten out this part of my dilemma.
YOU DO NOT NEED A LAWYER OR ANY SILLY AGENT because, there is no lawyer or "agent" that can help you in this matter, only the credibility of your marriage and the requirements that your spouse has to meet MAY redeem you from the 10 years ban
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by sola21: 6:19am On Jun 25, 2013
S
Vicjustice:
Your PSW is not a certificate of employment, it is a legal document that makes you eligible to take up employment in the UK, and it entitles you to travel in and out of the country under it terms and conditions: and as it does not guarantee employment, you shouldn't have any problem whatsoever except there is a clause that explicitly states that you must take up an employment during its validity otherwise, you haven't broken any rules for being unsuccessful in finding a job in the UK.

Yes, you can apply for family visit if there is available evidence that your boyfriend in the UK is indeed the biological father of the child, but in the absence of such evidence, it would be more difficult to prove the paternity than to apply for a tourist visa: either way, it is important to bear in mind that your boyfriend (being in the UK with PWS visa) does not add much advantage to your applications especially as he does not have a conducive accommodation for you

Dear Vicjustice, once again thanks for your response. Do you think its just easier n straightforward that my child and I applied for a visit visa instead of the family visit and we just book an hotel but I hope from uk embassy records that it does show dat my bf who is my baby dad still presently in the uk. As I ave my sons birth certificate whIch shows it was issued in d uk and his bf record as well. Thank you
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by justwise(m): 6:24am On Jun 25, 2013
Banty D: Thank you so much for your time, I'm grateful. I need to know if its alright to go ahead with the spouse visa application and attach a comprehensive supporting statement "in great details" in previous applications with materials to prove the authenticity of our marriage, cos another supposed "quack agent" said to me that I'll have to get a lawyer to overturn the ban in a UK court before reapplying. Please kindly help straighten out this part of my dilemma.

Vicjustice: YOU DO NOT NEED A LAWYER OR ANY SILLY AGENT because, there is no lawyer or "agent" that can help you in this matter, only the credibility of your marriage and the requirements that your spouse has to meet [b]MAY redeem you from the 10 years ban
[/b]

^^^^^ read that over and over again, if you still want to waste your money with those useless agents then good luck
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by justwise(m): 6:28am On Jun 25, 2013
sola21: S

Dear Vicjustice, once again thanks for your response. Do you think its just easier n straightforward that my child and I applied for a visit visa instead of the family visit and we just book an hotel but I hope from uk embassy records that it does show dat my bf who is my baby dad still presently in the uk. As I ave my sons birth certificate whIch shows it was issued in d uk and his bf record as well. Thank you

What is the different between the process of applying for family visiting visa and visitor's visa?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by opsy4real1: 7:03am On Jun 25, 2013
hello to you all on this thread...I need experienced people in the house to profer meaningful advice toward re-applying for a u.k tourist visa anytime frm now after 6years i was denied. I was denied twice actualy of student visas in 2007 and 2008 respectively. In 2006, my refusal was based on d fact that they doubt d genuinety of my sponsor's statement of account and that funding my education wud impose an additional financial burden upon him and that they r not satisfied that the increased financial outlay is commensurate with his current economic circumstances and that such funds wud actualy be available to me in da u.k. . Second time around i reapplied in 2008 and again denied on the ground that 'i was unemployed and i already have a degree from 2006 and yet i av failed to secure any employment and i have failed to submit any evidence of my own financial circumstances. in an overall assesment of d credibility of the application, they r nt satisfied the cost of the study is proportionate to my current economic circumstances or that there are advantages i might derive frm dis course of study. I am nt satisfied, on d balance of probabilities that i intend to follow d course. It further stated that my application also falls to be refused unda paragraph 320(7A) of d immigration rules:where false representations av been made or false documents have been submitted(whether or not material to d applicaton,and whether or not to d applicant's knowledge) or material facts av not been disclosed in relation to d application. You state dat d cost of ur tuition.maintenance and accomodation is to be borne by ur uncle mr. Bleep. As evidence of his means u av submitted 2 vehicle proof of ownershp certificates. As a result of checks made by this office i am satisfied to a high degree of probability that this document is nt genuine and the production of such documents undermines d credibility of my applicatn and causes me to doubt ur intentions in the u.k..(this is my story) Now i am self employed afta workin for a company for 2 yrs btw 2010 and 2012. I registered my biz in jan 2013(abt 7months ago) and now I av a vry gud income and bank balance..i av traveled to 4 countries within last 2 yrs. Now i plan to apply for a u.k tourist visa. Wat r my chances as per my previous applicatns wit dem?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by justwise(m): 8:11am On Jun 25, 2013
opsy4real1: hello to you all on this thread...I need experienced people in the house to profer meaningful advice toward re-applying for a u.k tourist visa anytime frm now after 6years i was denied. I was denied twice actualy of student visas in 2007 and 2008 respectively. In 2006, my refusal was based on d fact that they doubt d genuinety of my sponsor's statement of account and that funding my education wud impose an additional financial burden upon him and that they r not satisfied that the increased financial outlay is commensurate with his current economic circumstances and that such funds wud actualy be available to me in da u.k. . Second time around i reapplied in 2008 and again denied on the ground that 'i was unemployed and i already have a degree from 2006 and yet i av failed to secure any employment and i have failed to submit any evidence of my own financial circumstances. in an overall assesment of d credibility of the application, they r nt satisfied the cost of the study is proportionate to my current economic circumstances or that there are advantages i might derive frm dis course of study. I am nt satisfied, on d balance of probabilities that i intend to follow d course. It further stated that my application also falls to be refused unda paragraph 320(7A) of d immigration rules:where false representations av been made or false documents have been submitted(whether or not material to d applicaton,and whether or not to d applicant's knowledge) or material facts av not been disclosed in relation to d application. You state dat d cost of ur tuition.maintenance and accomodation is to be borne by ur uncle mr. Bleep. As evidence of his means u av submitted 2 vehicle proof of ownershp certificates. As a result of checks made by this office i am satisfied to a high degree of probability that this document is nt genuine and the production of such documents undermines d credibility of my applicatn and causes me to doubt ur intentions in the u.k..(this is my story) Now i am self employed afta workin for a company for 2 yrs btw 2010 and 2012. I registered my biz in jan 2013(abt 7months ago) and now I av a vry gud income and bank balance..i av traveled to 4 countries within last 2 yrs. Now i plan to apply for a u.k tourist visa. Wat r my chances as per my previous applicatns wit dem?

You are serving 10yrs ban. You still have 5yrs to go before you can apply for UK visa again
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Vicjustice: 8:25am On Jun 25, 2013
sola21: S

Though you are entitled to apply for either the Family Visit or the Tourist visa, but bear in mind that your boyfriend (being the biological but unofficial father of the child) can not influence the outcome of the application, especially as he does not seem to be meeting the requirements.
justwise: What is the different between the process of applying for family visiting visa and visitor's visa?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by opsy4real1: 9:49am On Jun 25, 2013
it was actually before the introduction of the 10 year ban that i applied. so also , it was not even indicated if am on a ban.

You are serving 10yrs ban. You still have 5yrs to go before you can apply for UK visa again[/quote]
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by justwise(m): 9:58am On Jun 25, 2013
opsy4real1: it was actually before the introduction of the 10 year ban that i applied. so also , it was not even indicated if am on a ban.

You are serving 10yrs ban. You still have 5yrs to go before you can apply for UK visa again

When was the 10yrs ban introduced?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by opsy4real1: 10:16am On Jun 25, 2013
i remember it was not long after my last application than the ban thing filtered....think 2009

(1) (2) (3) ... (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) ... (426)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.