Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,953 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 - Travel (62) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 (981811 Views)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (426) (Go Down)

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Nobody: 10:46pm On Nov 14, 2012
Justwise/Vicjustice,

Can I invite my girlfriend here to Aberdeen while on a Tier 4 visa? if yes, I suspect it may have been answered many times. Please just point me to the links.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by justwise(m): 11:40pm On Nov 14, 2012
Donxavier: Justwise/Vicjustice,

Can I invite my girlfriend here to Aberdeen while on a Tier 4 visa? if yes, I suspect it may have been answered many times. Please just point me to the links.

If she got a good job in Nigeria that she can use as tie to Nigeria then its 50/50.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Nobody: 12:16am On Nov 15, 2012
justwise:

If she got a good job in Nigeria that she can use as tie to Nigeria then its 50/50.

hmmmn, not possible she is just a student. Even with a job you said 50/50.. Is it that hard? she's in school and would definitely return....what else do you suggest? what other way is around this strong ties issue? How can a student show strong ties to naija?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by smartmachine(m): 7:14am On Nov 15, 2012
Hello all, a brief question here.

I got admitted into Newcastle University for a 1year MSc programme and resumption date is in Feb.

I have read through this thread about visa application and so on, but I don't seem to understand. The issue of having finances in sponsor's account for a month before being eligible to apply for visa.

My questions are:

1. does my sponsor (dad) need to have the required finances in his account for about a month before I can apply for visa with UKBA?

2.Someone told me that no matter the type of visa u apply for, u will be given a six month visa firstly, then u will have to renew after 6 months. How true is this statement?

3. How long does the visa processing take after applying?.

4. Apart from the CAS, what other documents may be required?

Please I will be glad to receive ur views on my enquiries here.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by justwise(m): 7:31am On Nov 15, 2012
smartmachine: Hello all, a brief question here.

I got admitted into Newcastle University for a 1year MSc programme and resumption date is in Feb.

I have read through this thread about visa application and so on, but I don't seem to understand. The issue of having finances in sponsor's account for a month before being eligible to apply for visa.

My questions are:

1. does my sponsor (dad) need to have the required finances in his account for about a month before I can apply for visa with UKBA?

2.Someone told me that no matter the type of visa u apply for, u will be given a six month visa firstly, then u will have to renew after 6 months. How true is this statement?

3. How long does the visa processing take after applying?.

4. Apart from the CAS, what other documents may be required?

Please I will be glad to receive ur views on my enquiries here.
All the info you need about the UK student visa is here https://www.nairaland.com/826936/uk-student-visa-tier-4
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by justwise(m): 7:43am On Nov 15, 2012
Donxavier:

hmmmn, not possible she is just a student. Even with a job you said 50/50.. Is it that hard? she's in school and would definitely return....what else do you suggest? what other way is around this strong ties issue? How can a student show strong ties to naija?
Using school as a tie-to-Nigeria is not strong enough as an adult applicant and as a Nigerian, considering the fact that you are also a student and she is just a girlfriend, convincing the ECO that she is going to come back after her visit will be a tough job. I really don't see any other way to go around it considering her situation at the momement.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by lekkynelson: 8:10am On Nov 15, 2012
My school sent dis message to me:- "DEAR STUDENT, OUR SYSTEM SHOWS YOUR VISA HAS BEEN PROCESSED FEW DAYS AFTER SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION. YOU SHOULD EXCEPT TO HEAR FROM THEM SHORTLY TO COME AND COLLECT YOUR DOCUMENTS..........what does this message means please?..need an urgent response..................................You guyz didnt say anyfin about my last post0My school sent dis message to me:- "DEAR STUDENT, OUR SYSTEM SHOWS YOUR VISA HAS BEEN PROCESSED FEW DAYS AFTER SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION. YOU SHOULD EXCEPT TO HEAR FROM THEM SHORTLY TO COME AND COLLECT YOUR DOCUMENTS..........what does this message means please?..need an urgent response..................................You guyz didnt say anyfin about my last post
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by mosquitoway: 8:12am On Nov 15, 2012
hello nairlanders,

i have a problem i am hoping anyone on here could help me out with as i am confused, i have been on holidays to the uk severally and been to the uk 3 times this year, on my fourth visit this year, 3days ago i was stopped at immigration and quizzed, i have been planning on starting on my applications for a student visa for february and i planned to go for a holiday and return back in january to apply.i had my admission letter from a school i had already applied to on me and they believed i wanted to come and study on my visitors visa.i told them i only was coming for my sisters graduation,they called one of my sisters i have 2 in the uk and the otherr is getting married soon and she told the immigration i was coming for a wedding and didnt mention the graduation as well, the authorities saw this as conflicting information,i was refused entry and sent back to nigeria, stating conflicting information on my refusal to enter letter and intent to study on a visitors visa. my visa was not cancelled,but i think i have to appeal the decision so as to clarify myself properly and the situation does not degenerate.I am open to suggestions as right now i dont know the next step to taake neither do i know any process of appeal or anything, thank you for your help, i await good responses

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Vicjustice: 9:19am On Nov 15, 2012
lekkynelson: My school sent dis message to me:- "DEAR STUDENT, OUR SYSTEM SHOWS YOUR VISA HAS BEEN PROCESSED FEW DAYS AFTER SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION. YOU SHOULD EXCEPT TO HEAR FROM THEM SHORTLY TO COME AND COLLECT YOUR DOCUMENTS..........what does this message means please?..need an urgent response..................................You guyz didnt say anyfin about my last post0My school sent dis message to me:- "DEAR STUDENT, OUR SYSTEM SHOWS YOUR VISA HAS BEEN PROCESSED FEW DAYS AFTER SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION. YOU SHOULD EXCEPT TO HEAR FROM THEM SHORTLY TO COME AND COLLECT YOUR DOCUMENTS..........what does this message means please?..need an urgent response..................................You guyz didnt say anyfin about my last post
You're not doing any good to this thread with your spam (repeatedly posting).
What else was in the email, or is that all?
Well, with the little info that you provided, I find it reasonable to suspect that the email you got might not have been from a genuine school: it is questionable how the school knows your visa application status?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Vicjustice: 10:01am On Nov 15, 2012
mosquitoway: hello nairlanders,

i have a problem i am hoping anyone on here could help me out with as i am confused, i have been on holidays to the uk severally and been to the uk 3 times this year, on my fourth visit this year, 3days ago i was stopped at immigration and quizzed, i have been planning on starting on my applications for a student visa for february and i planned to go for a holiday and return back in january to apply.i had my admission letter from a school i had already applied to on me and they believed i wanted to come and study on my visitors visa.i told them i only was coming for my sisters graduation,they called one of my sisters i have 2 in the uk and the otherr is getting married soon and she told the immigration i was coming for a wedding and didnt mention the graduation as well, the authorities saw this as conflicting information,i was refused entry and sent back to nigeria, stating conflicting information on my refusal to enter letter and intent to study on a visitors visa. my visa was not cancelled,but i think i have to appeal the decision so as to clarify myself properly and the situation does not degenerate.I am open to suggestions as right now i dont know the next step to taake neither do i know any process of appeal or anything, thank you for your help, i await good responses
Though, it is unlikely that you're under a ban, but the "problem" may be more serious than you think: being stopped at the port of entry and returned is serious enough to ruin your chances in future visa applications, it would take only an appeal to clear you
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by justwise(m): 11:03am On Nov 15, 2012
lekkynelson: My school sent dis message to me:- "DEAR STUDENT, OUR SYSTEM SHOWS YOUR VISA HAS BEEN PROCESSED FEW DAYS AFTER SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION. YOU SHOULD EXCEPT TO HEAR FROM THEM SHORTLY TO COME AND COLLECT YOUR DOCUMENTS..........what does this message means please?..need an urgent response..................................You guyz didnt say anyfin about my last post0My school sent dis message to me:- "DEAR STUDENT, OUR SYSTEM SHOWS YOUR VISA HAS BEEN PROCESSED FEW DAYS AFTER SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION. YOU SHOULD EXCEPT TO HEAR FROM THEM SHORTLY TO COME AND COLLECT YOUR DOCUMENTS..........what does this message means please?..need an urgent response..................................You guyz didnt say anyfin about my last post

To add to what Vicjustice has said...i think you are dealing with bogus college here.....what is the name of your school?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Nobody: 11:08am On Nov 15, 2012
justwise: Using school as a tie-to-Nigeria is not strong enough as an adult applicant and as a Nigerian, considering the fact that you are also a student and she is just a girlfriend, convincing the ECO that she is going to come back after her visit will be a tough job. I really don't see any other way to go around it considering her situation at the momement.

Ok. Will it be any easier if I was on a Tier 2(General) visa or it's still the same process since am the one sponsoring the trip, I mean her being able to prove strong ties to nigeria. How does a student prove strong ties?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by justwise(m): 12:16pm On Nov 15, 2012
Donxavier:

Ok. Will it be any easier if I was on a Tier 2(General) visa or it's still the same process since am the one sponsoring the trip, I mean her being able to prove strong ties to nigeria. How does a student prove strong ties?

Being on Tier 2 will help the argument on your part but that is not the only issue, she still has to prove that she will go back if given a visa, being an adult student doesn't help this case, i'm not saying that students can't be given a visiting visa, they do in some rare occasions.

If her family is sponsoring the trip and they are doing well in Nigeria then that could serve as a strong tie to Nigeria
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Nobody: 1:09pm On Nov 15, 2012
justwise:

Being on Tier 2 will help the argument on your part but that is not the only issue, she still has to prove that she will go back if given a visa, being an adult student doesn't help this case, i'm not saying that students can't be given a visiting visa, they do in some rare occasions.

If her family is sponsoring the trip and they are doing well in Nigeria then that could serve as a strong tie to Nigeria

My brother this thing don tire me. I even checked the Tier 2 rules we would have to be married for her to be my dependent and then come. This is just crazy. What would those rare occasions be? like for my Graduation or what...... sometimes i wonder why i was born in Nigeria sef grin grin grin the passport is almost useless.

I had better just pray hard and hope I can switch to Tier 2 here so I can get an ILR and then the Passport. At least that removes all naija hustle to always get a visa every single time you want to travel and face all these strong ties wahala.....( bear with my rant grin grin)
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by lekkynelson: 4:15pm On Nov 15, 2012
Hello Justwise and VicJustice...†ђǝ UKBA just called ♏E̶̲̥̅ naw.....i never come about anybody here saying †ђǝ British embassy called them.....pls what does that mean
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by lekkynelson: 4:38pm On Nov 15, 2012
Hello Justwise and VicJustice...†ђǝ UKBA just called ♏E̶̲̥̅ naw.....i never come about anybody here saying †ђǝ British embassy called them.....pls what does that mean

It was a Lady's Voice, she called and said she wanted to confirm some infos towards my applicatio.....These are the questions she asked and my answers;
- Why are you going to the UK
-----To study
-Where did U hear about your college
-----On the internet and a friend of mine graduated from der last Year
-Which other college were U able to find too
-----Chelsea College
-Who's sponsoring you
-----My Company
-How long have been working with them
-----Since 2006,6 years ago
-Why are U bin choose to be sponsored
-----Cos dey recomended me as one of their most hardworking,brilliant and trusted worker
-What post are Ʊ bin offered
-----Administrative Officer
-Which Certificate ll you b awarded in your school
-----Associate Degree
-Are U coming bk to work with your company when you are done schooling
-----Yes
-Which post are U gonna b offered again
-----I ll resume my former job and if †ђǝ board decides to promote me, den i'll get promoted
-Your course
-----Business Management

Then she said Alright.....she called bk in some few seconds and said she forgot d last question which was:
-Where is the Hotel you are staying
-----Berxeley, London
-Why?
-----Because its some few kilometres from my school and i'll chill there till when amma be done with moi registration and i'll secure an accomondation inside †ђǝ school....

Then she said, "Ok,Thanks and bye"
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by peter2010(m): 4:41pm On Nov 15, 2012
Urgent response needed plz!!!
Hello Vicjustice, justwise and other immigration experts in the house, i really appreciate your good work in here. May God continue to give u more wisdom to put people at the right track.
My purpose of writing is to let you know that I've just been refused a UK visa with their usual and flimsy excuses. I was refused based on my financial and circumstances in Nigeria. I attached all the necessary documents to show my financial status which include payslips from work, a bank statement that shows the salary payment from my employer, tax clearance, CSCS account. I dont lodge any large sum of money in my account apart from just my monthly salary payment directly from my employer. I had been travelling to uk and other european countries before without defaulting. For clearer view, i have attached a copy of the refusal letter with this mail.
Please i will like to do administrative review because i dont see any genuine reason why i shud be refused. Please can the experts in the house tell me how to go abt this asap. Thanks alot.

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by justwise(m): 5:34pm On Nov 15, 2012
peter2010: Urgent response needed plz!!!
Hello Vicjustice, justwise and other immigration experts in the house, i really appreciate your good work in here. May God continue to give u more wisdom to put people at the right track.
My purpose of writing is to let you know that I've just been refused a UK visa with their usual and flimsy excuses. I was refused based on my financial and circumstances in Nigeria. I attached all the necessary documents to show my financial status which include payslips from work, a bank statement that shows the salary payment from my employer, tax clearance, CSCS account. I dont lodge any large sum of money in my account apart from just my monthly salary payment directly from my employer. I had been travelling to uk and other european countries before without defaulting. For clearer view, i have attached a copy of the refusal letter with this mail.
Please i will like to do administrative review because i dont see any genuine reason why i shud be refused. Please can the experts in the house tell me how to go abt this asap. Thanks alot.

You were refused a visa because the ECO did not believe that the money in your account is actually available to you, if you submitted payslip as you stated (though the refusal letter did not mention that) then the money in your bank statement did not marry your salary hence the doubt about your financial capability.

The ECO also did not believe that the visit will be of any benefit to you considering your situation in Nigeria.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by justwise(m): 5:35pm On Nov 15, 2012
lekkynelson: Hello Justwise and VicJustice...†ђǝ UKBA just called ♏E̶̲̥̅ naw.....i never come about anybody here saying †ђǝ British embassy called them.....pls what does that mean

It was a Lady's Voice, she called and said she wanted to confirm some infos towards my applicatio.....These are the questions she asked and my answers;
- Why are you going to the UK
-----To study
-Where did U hear about your college
-----On the internet and a friend of mine graduated from der last Year
-Which other college were U able to find too
-----Chelsea College
-Who's sponsoring you
-----My Company
-How long have been working with them
-----Since 2006,6 years ago
-Why are U bin choose to be sponsored
-----Cos dey recomended me as one of their most hardworking,brilliant and trusted worker
-What post are Ʊ bin offered
-----Administrative Officer
-Which Certificate ll you b awarded in your school
-----Associate Degree
-Are U coming bk to work with your company when you are done schooling
-----Yes
-Which post are U gonna b offered again
-----I ll resume my former job and if †ђǝ board decides to promote me, den i'll get promoted
-Your course
-----Business Management

Then she said Alright.....she called bk in some few seconds and said she forgot d last question which was:
-Where is the Hotel you are staying
-----Berxeley, London
-Why?
-----Because its some few kilometres from my school and i'll chill there till when amma be done with moi registration and i'll secure an accomondation inside †ђǝ school....

Then she said, "Ok,Thanks and bye"

They do call people occasionally for interview, either by phone or in person.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by peter2010(m): 7:30pm On Nov 15, 2012
Justwise, the bank statement shows clearly the salary paid in every month by the employer in correspondent with the payslips. Please wat do u suggest?

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Vicjustice: 8:20pm On Nov 15, 2012
peter2010: Urgent response needed plz!!!
You explained that you presented your bank statement which shows your monthly income, but that wasn't what the ECO explained in the refusal notice, he said; "you (your bank statement) have failed to provide adequate evidence of your stated income", so who is correct then?
Well, with a monthly salary of N210.000k, I don't see any other reason for the refusal except for the proof of income.
Now, a review could take a long time to come through, so i'd suggest a reapplication: and you can explain your situation in the provided space for "additional information", and if the space in not enough, you are allowed to use extra sheet: it would be reasonable for you to request for an interview, there is a high chance that the request will be granted
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by peter2010(m): 8:25pm On Nov 15, 2012
my monthly salary is the only source of income entering into my bank account and i provided every documents to show all the stated income ranging from my cscs act to my landed property. I believe this was an error on the path of the ECO. How do i go about the administrative review plz? I need urgent reply plzzzzzzz
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Sunnybobo3(m): 11:57am On Nov 16, 2012
peter2010: my monthly salary is the only source of income entering into my bank account and i provided every documents to show all the stated income ranging from my cscs act to my landed property. I believe this was an error on the path of the ECO. How do i go about the administrative review plz? I need urgent reply plzzzzzzz

If I were you, I'll follow vicjustice's advice and re-apply explaining your situation in the additional info page as much as you can.

Administrative reviews could take months.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Sunnybobo3(m): 12:04pm On Nov 16, 2012
Donxavier:

@Donxavier, you might be able to pick a thing or two from the thread below;

https://www.nairaland.com/820994/how-invite-girlfriend-uk
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Nobody: 1:01pm On Nov 16, 2012
Sunny_bobo:

@Donxavier, you might be able to pick a thing or two from the thread below;

https://www.nairaland.com/820994/how-invite-girlfriend-uk

Thank you so much dude
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Stephan87: 6:31am On Nov 17, 2012
Thank u for your information..i have written my cover letter mention about my previous immigration history.. its mentioned below...

My previous immigration history was spoiled for reasons I will explain to you. I came to the UK in 2009 to study at northop University; it started really well and then went downhill, as i will explain to you. My studies were due to start September 2009; unfortunately I didn’t arrive in the UK till October 2009 due to visa delay. When I went to the university to sort my accommodation out, I was told that it wasn’t ready yet, which resulted in me waiting 3 months. In that time I stayed at a friend’s house, which was not ideal and worried me more with my accommodation situation. My first year at university went very well and I had handed all my assignments in on time, i later found out that I had failed a few subjects, which was very disappointing. After having a conversation with the university they agreed to let me repeat the year, 2011-2012. During that year in February I met my girlfriend rachel, which turned out to be the best thing that had ever happened to me. Unfortunately my studies did not go so well. I failed to hand in a few assignments on time in to university. At that time I had a lot of family problems happening in Sri Lanka, which is no excuse but at the time I just could not concentrate fully on my studies, I did inform the university of my problems, which they replied that I should just try my best.
On the 15th of September 2011 I went to my homeland of Sri Lanka for a holiday, to which I had a letter from the university giving me clearance to come back to the UK to study. While I was in Sri Lanka I had received a letter from the university saying that I had failed my course and that there was no chance that I could resist the course. I was devastated, not only did I want to carry my studies on but also wanted to carry on seeing my girlfriend rach. I made the decision to come back to the UK to try and sort my studies out. I met with the university to discuss my situation, but they said there was no chance. At this decision I’m sure you can understand I was devastated. I tried to apply to other universities with no luck unfortunately. During this whole time mine and Stephanie relationship had become a serious relationship, she has helped me throughout the whole upsetting situation, I don’t know how I could have got through it without her. She is my rock. I got very stressed and depressed at the fact I could not get in to another University, it was a very hard time in my life. When rach asked me to move in to her 2 bedroom house with her and her daughter shasha , I couldn’t have been happier, it lifted my spirits. I moved in to the house on the 10th of November 2011. With being stressed and depressed, then going to feeling happy to have moved in with the woman of my dreams, I forgot to change my old address. Through this whole time we tried to find different collages and universities, rachel was very helpful with this matter, we later found out that we were late for the academic year. On the 12th of February 2011 I proposed marriage to my lovely Stephanie; I was so very happy when she said yes, it was the best and happiest feeling I’ve ever had in my entire life, being with rachel has changed my life. My visa was valid until 31st of January 2013, but decided to go back early to organise our wedding, i left on the 9th of April 2011. When I first came to the UK in 2009 it was never my intension to meet anyone, but meeting rachel has been the best life changing experience I have ever had, I’ve never felt this kind of love for anyone, and I wouldn’t change it for the world. Throughout my entire time I was trying my hardest to find another college or university I put my whole effort in to finding one that would give me a chance. Unfortunately that was useless. I realise I have breached the rules, and I have done that without realising it, I had some much on my mind with trying to sort out my university as soon as possible, my family problems was a lot for me to handle. All I can say is that I really apologise about what happened and promise I will never breach or break the rules again.

On the 15th of October 2012 after spending six months apart from Rachel and shasha, they came to Sri Lanka for our wedding which took place on the 20th of October 2011. Unfortunately rachel family could not join us on our special day, which upset rachel a lot, but my family were there to make her feel at home. Our marriage ceremony was held at my beautiful home, with 20 of my family and a few close friends. It was the best day of our lives, after the ceremony we went to a hotel for the night which was a lovely surprise for rachel and shasha. rachel and shasha stayed for 2 weeks and during this time we did lot of fun days out. On the 31st of October 2011 rachel and shasha left Sri Lanka to go back to the UK. It was a very sad time for all of us, the worst feeling that my new wife had to leave me. All my family were very upset also, as they had grown close to both shasha and rachel, they love them so much. Everyday I spend away from my wife breaks my heart a little. rachel and shasha are my life now, I want to settle down and spend the rest of my life with them, I have never experience this kind of love and I am never going to give it up. I now feel my life is complete.

I now ask for your kind and prompt attention to my application as everyday I spend away from my lovely wife rachel is like another hole in my heart.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Vicjustice: 10:13am On Nov 17, 2012
Stephan87: Thank u for your information..i have written my cover letter mention about my previous immigration history.. its mentioned below...

My previous immigration history was spoiled for reasons I will explain to you. I came to the UK in 2009 to study at northop University; it started really well and then went downhill, as i will explain to you. My studies were due to start September 2009; unfortunately I didn’t arrive in the UK till October 2009 due to visa delay. When I went to the university to sort my accommodation out, I was told that it wasn’t ready yet, which resulted in me waiting 3 months. In that time I stayed at a friend’s house, which was not ideal and worried me more with my accommodation situation. My first year at university went very well and I had handed all my assignments in on time, i later found out that I had failed a few subjects, which was very disappointing. After having a conversation with the university they agreed to let me repeat the year, 2011-2012. During that year in February I met my girlfriend rachel, which turned out to be the best thing that had ever happened to me. Unfortunately my studies did not go so well. I failed to hand in a few assignments on time in to university. At that time I had a lot of family problems happening in Sri Lanka, which is no excuse but at the time I just could not concentrate fully on my studies, I did inform the university of my problems, which they replied that I should just try my best. On the 15th of September 2011 I went to my homeland of Sri Lanka for a holiday, to which I had a letter from the university giving me clearance to come back to the UK to study. While I was in Sri Lanka I had received a letter from the university saying that I had failed my course and that there was no chance that I could resist the course. I was devastated, not only did I want to carry my studies on but also wanted to carry on seeing my girlfriend rach. I made the decision to come back to the UK to try and sort my studies out. I met with the university to discuss my situation, but they said there was no chance. At this decision I’m sure you can understand I was devastated. I tried to apply to other universities with no luck unfortunately. During this whole time mine and Stephanie relationship had become a serious relationship, she has helped me throughout the whole upsetting situation, I don’t know how I could have got through it without her. She is my rock. I got very stressed and depressed at the fact I could not get in to another University, it was a very hard time in my life. When rach asked me to move in to her 2 bedroom house with her and her daughter shasha , I couldn’t have been happier, it lifted my spirits. I moved in to the house on the 10th of November 2011. With being stressed and depressed, then going to feeling happy to have moved in with the woman of my dreams, I forgot to change my old address. Through this whole time we tried to find different collages and universities, rachel was very helpful with this matter, we later found out that we were late for the academic year. On the 12th of February 2011 I proposed marriage to my lovely Stephanie; I was so very happy when she said yes, it was the best and happiest feeling I’ve ever had in my entire life, being with rachel has changed my life. My visa was valid until 31st of January 2013, but decided to go back early to organise our wedding, i left on the 9th of April 2011. When I first came to the UK in 2009 it was never my intension to meet anyone, but meeting rachel has been the best life changing experience I have ever had, I’ve never felt this kind of love for anyone, and I wouldn’t change it for the world. Throughout my entire time I was trying my hardest to find another college or university I putmy whole effort in to finding one that would give me a chance. Unfortunately that was useless. I realise I have breached the rules, and I have done that without realising it, I had some much on my mind with trying to sort out my university as soon as possible, my family problems was a lot for me to handle. All I can say is that I really apologise about what happened and promise I will never breach or break the rules again.

On the 15th of October 2012 after spending six months apart from Rachel and shasha, they came to Sri Lanka for our wedding which took place on the 20th of October 2011. Unfortunately rachel family could not join us on our special day, which upset rachel a lot, but my family were there to make her feel at home. Our marriage ceremony was held at my beautiful home, with 20 of my family and a few close friends. It was the best day of our lives, after the ceremony we went to a hotel for the night which was a lovely surprise for rachel and shasha. rachel and shasha stayed for 2 weeks and during this time we did lot of fun days out. On the 31st of October 2011 rachel and shasha left Sri Lanka to go back to the UK. It was a very sad time for all of us, the worst feeling that my new wife had to leave me. All my family were very upset also, as they had grown close to both shasha and rachel, they love them so much. Everyday I spend away from my wife breaks my heart a little. rachel and shasha are my life now, I want to settle down and spend the rest of my life with them, I have never experience this kind of love and I am never going to give it up. I now feel my life is complete.

I now ask for your kind and prompt attention to my application as everyday I spend away from my lovely wife rachel is like another hole in my heart
Not intending to be discouraging, but if you ask me, I'd say too many irrelevant contexts, this is more of a romance essay than a formal letter to an official authority, in my opinion, there's is no need for these extra romance details.
By the way, who is Stephanie and who is Rachael? I got confused.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by ochukoccna: 9:21pm On Nov 17, 2012
smartmachine: Hello all, a brief question here.

shocked shocked shocked shocked
Newcastle Uni January admission undecided undecided
Dude are you sure on that?
Or you mean Northumbria Uni?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Stephan87: 3:13pm On Nov 18, 2012
No she is rachal.. It's by mistake.. I know it's like a essay but I don't know how to write .. Hope your help..
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Vicjustice: 7:11pm On Nov 18, 2012
Stephan87: No she is rachal.. It's by mistake.. I know it's like a essay but I don't know how to write .. Hope your help..
Though your record will be looked into, but your spouse visa application will be treated in its own merit.
Now, you need to get over your past and concentrate on how to prove to the home office that your marriage is not one of convenience which is designed to get you back into the UK: if you are able to prove this, then, your wife's citizen rights as well as your rights as a spouse of a UK citizen would prevail with time.

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (426)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 139
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.