Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,708 members, 7,816,911 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 - Travel (63) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 (981794 Views)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (426) (Go Down)

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by remmer56(m): 11:51pm On Nov 18, 2012
Dear Vcjustice as well as other appreciated advisors.. I have A̶̲̥̅ situation I need A̶̲̥̅ little advice on. I am 27yrs of age with A̶̲̥̅ job that I earn 136k monthly. I work with A̶̲̥̅ company here in lagos. In 2005 while I was in school, I once applied Fø̲я̅ A̶̲̥̅ visa to the UK as I got invited by my aunt who works in one of the court houses in London. However, she did provide details requested, but unfortunately, she @ dat time had only 400pounds in her account as at the time she printed the statement. I got A̶̲̥̅ refusal letter stating that she had not enough money in her account to fund my trip as she was my sole sponsor. Now years have past without me applying, I now work and intend travelling during my leave which would be in A̶̲̥̅ppxmately 6weeks from now. At this time, I have about 864k in my account as closing balance in my statement, going by this tread I noticed it sounds more like A̶̲̥̅ crime to have that much considering my salary monthly, however, I do A̶̲̥̅ few sales apart from work. I sell african cothings in large scale part time, thus my balance as it nw seems my salary is untouched. Now, my question is, what do I fo to ensure this doesn't count against me considering my previous refusal. What do you suggest I do. I inheritted A̶̲̥̅ small shopping mall where I get rent from, although the finance does not go to this account I am using to apply, what are your thoughts as to my presentation and how best do you think I package it considering I intend applying myself and sponsoring my self this time.. Please anyone who has info on this, I would appreciate your help\advice. I wait on here... Thanks
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Vicjustice: 10:44am On Nov 19, 2012
remmer56: Dear Vcjustice as well as other appreciated advisors.. I have A̶̲̥̅ situation I need A̶̲̥̅ little advice on. I am 27yrs of age with A̶̲̥̅ job that I earn 136k monthly. I work with A̶̲̥̅ company here in lagos. In 2005 while I was in school, I once applied Fø̲я̅ A̶̲̥̅ visa to the UK as I got invited by my aunt who works in one of the court houses in London. However, she did provide details requested, but unfortunately, she @ dat time had only 400pounds in her account as at the time she printed the statement. I got A̶̲̥̅ refusal letter stating that she had not enough money in her account to fund my trip as she was my sole sponsor. Now years have past without me applying, I now work and intend travelling during my leave which would be in A̶̲̥̅ppxmately 6weeks from now. At this time, I have about 864k in my account as closing balance in my statement, going by this tread I noticed it sounds more like a crime to have that much considering my salary monthly, however, I do A̶̲̥̅ few sales apart from work. I sell african cothings in large scale part time, thus my balance as it nw seems my salary is untouched. Now, my question is, what do I fo to ensure this doesn't count against me considering my previous refusal. What do you suggest I do. I inheritted A̶̲̥̅ small shopping mall where I get rent from, although the finance does not go to this account I am using to apply, what are your thoughts as to my presentation and how best do you think I package it considering I intend applying myself and sponsoring my self this time.. Please anyone who has info on this, I would appreciate your help\advice. I wait on here... Thanks
You really do think that 864k is "that much"?
Well, there is a high chance that you will be refused the visa on financial ground because, the visa officer would not believe that you are willing to spend your entire savings for a trip to the UK and then return to Nigeria in poverty
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by mamalolu: 11:05am On Nov 19, 2012
Vicjustice,pls can u tel the website and how to track uk visa
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by everystep87(f): 11:16am On Nov 19, 2012
mamalolu: Vicjustice,pls can u tel the website and how to track uk visa

https://www.vfs.org.in/UKG-PassportTracking/ApplicantTrackStatus.aspx?Data=QjjeqT6tBJlHwGRUVZxtkA==
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by aibisoye: 12:05pm On Nov 19, 2012
Hi Vicjustice,
I work for a company that pays me 55k monthly either in cash or transfer. My Sister has invited me to the uk for holidays this xmas. She and her husband sent all the required documents . he has promised to sponsor everything from travel to money available etc. he is very okay in the uk. his closing balance is at 12k pounds. I want to know my chances, i have my contract, leave letter, id card, statement,i have been here for a yr and 3 months. I deposit the money given to me by my boss directly into my account and i put paid in by my company. They also transfer my salary to me via internet banking either from their personal account or company. Then i also receive money from my sisters at least 50K monthly and i have a house that was willed to me.My company also transfers hugh sums of money to me to make some transactions eg to get stock. how do i explain all these on my application.i have also been refused twice when i was in school because my sister and i have different fathers but the same mother

thank you so much
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Vicjustice: 12:20pm On Nov 19, 2012
aibisoye: Hi Vicjustice,
I work for a company that pays me 55k monthly either in cash or transfer. My Sister has invited me to the uk for holidays this xmas. She and her husband sent all the required documents . he has promised to sponsor everything from travel to money available etc. he is very okay in the uk. his closing balance is at 12k pounds. I want to know my chances, i have my contract, leave letter, id card, statement,i have been here for a yr and 3 months. I deposit the money given to me by my boss directly into my account and i put paid in by my company. They also transfer my salary to me via internet banking either from their personal account or company. Then i also receive money from my sisters at least 50K monthly and i have a house that was willed to me.My company also transfers hugh sums of money to me to make some transactions eg to get stock. how do i explain all these on my application.i have also been refused twice when i was in school because my sister and i have different fathers but the same mother

thank you so much
Click to read the article on the below link, and if you have further question after that, then ask:
https://www.nairaland.com/967110/main-reasons-many-refused-visas
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by remmer56(m): 2:54pm On Nov 19, 2012
Thanks Vicjustice, didn't mean it that way.. Howabout I state I plan spending 750pounds in my trip aside my air fare, do you think there is A̶̲̥̅ chance of my approval? Secondly, what if I present the second account where I have A̶̲̥̅ balance of 3.6m. Wouldn't it be questionable as to source, do I attach as well documents of my inheritted property which is my source? What are you thoughts on this? Thanks once again.. I appreciate your advice so far.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Vicjustice: 3:33pm On Nov 19, 2012
remmer56: Thanks Vicjustice, didn't mean it that way.. Howabout I state I plan spending 750pounds in my trip aside my air fare, do you think there is A̶̲̥̅ chance of my approval? Secondly, what if I present the second account where I have A̶̲̥̅ balance of 3.6m. Wouldn't it be questionable as to source, do I attach as well documents of my inheritted property which is my source? What are you thoughts on this? Thanks once again.. I appreciate your advice so far.
If you have other means of income and the sources pass through revenue office documentations, then it would be good to use them. But if you are getting your money in hand and you have no dealings with tax office, then, such fund is questionable and you would be seen as a corrupt business man.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by hajbash: 1:46pm On Nov 20, 2012
Pls iam really in need of help from visa gurus in this section such as justwise,vicjustice and the rest.
I want apply f☺я settlement visa,my question is about the english language requirement,most I write the english language test or my bachelor degree from naija is ok?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by justwise(m): 1:49pm On Nov 20, 2012
hajbash: Pls iam really in need of help from visa gurus in this section such as justwise,vicjustice and the rest.
I want apply f☺я settlement visa,my question is about the english language requirement,most I write the english language test or my bachelor degree from naija is ok?

That should be OK.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by tayoTFC(m): 3:32pm On Nov 20, 2012
Dear Vcjustice as well as other appreciated advisors.. I have A̶̲̥̅ situation I need A̶̲̥̅ little advice on. I am 27yrs of age with A̶̲̥̅ job that I earn 136k monthly. I work with A̶̲̥̅ company here in lagos. In 2005 while I was in school, I once applied Fø̲я̅ A̶̲̥̅ visa to the UK as I got invited by my aunt who works in one of the court houses in London. However, she did provide details requested, but unfortunately, she @ dat time had only 400pounds in her account as at the time she printed the statement. I got A̶̲̥̅ refusal letter stating that she had not enough money in her account to fund my trip as she was my sole sponsor. Now years have past without me applying, I now work and intend travelling during my leave which would be in A̶̲̥̅ppxmately 6weeks from now. At this time, I have about 864k in my account as closing balance in my statement, going by this tread I noticed it sounds more like A̶̲̥̅ crime to have that much considering my salary monthly, however, I do A̶̲̥̅ few sales apart from work. I sell african cothings in large scale part time, thus my balance as it nw seems my salary is untouched. Now, my question is, what do I fo to ensure this doesn't count against me considering my previous refusal. What do you suggest I do. I inheritted A̶̲̥̅ small shopping mall where I get rent from, although the finance does not go to this account I am using to apply, what are your thoughts as to my presentation and how best do you think I package it considering I intend applying myself and sponsoring my self this time.. Please anyone who has info on this, I would appreciate your help\advice. I wait on here... Thanks

[b]Dear Vcjustice as well as other appreciated advisors.. I have A̶̲̥̅ situation I need A̶̲̥̅ little advice on. I am 27yrs of age with A̶̲̥̅ job that I earn 136k monthly. I work with A̶̲̥̅ company here in lagos. In 2005 while I was in school, I once applied Fø̲я̅ A̶̲̥̅ visa to the UK as I got invited by my aunt who works in one of the court houses in London. However, she did provide details requested, but unfortunately, she @ dat time had only 400pounds in her account as at the time she printed the statement. I got A̶̲̥̅ refusal letter stating that she had not enough money in her account to fund my trip as she was my sole sponsor. Now years have past without me applying, I now work and intend travelling during my leave which would be in A̶̲̥̅ppxmately 6weeks from now. At this time, I have about 864k in my account as closing balance in my statement, going by this tread I noticed it sounds more like A̶̲̥̅ crime to have that much considering my salary monthly, however, I do A̶̲̥̅ few sales apart from work. I sell african cothings in large scale part time, thus my balance as it nw seems my salary is untouched. Now, my question is, what do I fo to ensure this doesn't count against me considering my previous refusal. What do you suggest I do. I inheritted A̶̲̥̅ small shopping mall where I get rent from, although the finance does not go to this account I am using to apply, what are your thoughts as to my presentation and how best do you think I package it considering I intend applying myself and sponsoring my self this time.. Please anyone who has info on this, I would appreciate your help\advice. I wait on here... Thanks
[/b]Dear Vcjustice as well as other appreciated advisors.. I have A̶̲̥̅ situation I need A̶̲̥̅ little advice on. I am 27yrs of age with A̶̲̥̅ job that I earn 136k monthly. I work with A̶̲̥̅ company here in lagos. In 2005 while I was in school, I once applied Fø̲я̅ A̶̲̥̅ visa to the UK as I got invited by my aunt who works in one of the court houses in London. However, she did provide details requested, but unfortunately, she @ dat time had only 400pounds in her account as at the time she printed the statement. I got A̶̲̥̅ refusal letter stating that she had not enough money in her account to fund my trip as she was my sole sponsor. Now years have past without me applying, I now work and intend travelling during my leave which would be in A̶̲̥̅ppxmately 6weeks from now. At this time, I have about 864k in my account as closing balance in my statement, going by this tread I noticed it sounds more like A̶̲̥̅ crime to have that much considering my salary monthly, however, I do A̶̲̥̅ few sales apart from work. I sell african cothings in large scale part time, thus my balance as it nw seems my salary is untouched. Now, my question is, what do I fo to ensure this doesn't count against me considering my previous refusal. What do you suggest I do. I inheritted A̶̲̥̅ small shopping mall where I get rent from, although the finance does not go to this account I am using to apply, what are your thoughts as to my presentation and how best do you think I package it considering I intend applying myself and sponsoring my self this time.. Please anyone who has info on this, I would appreciate your help\advice. I wait on here... Thanks

u stannd a better chance now as far as am concern
1, a monthly income of 136k is ok as a financial ties
just get a letter of invitiation frm ur same sister indicating that accomadation and feeding will be provided,
do an itenery cost budget to cover flight ticket ( N180k , shopping 100k and airport to and fro airport 20k) TOTAL amounted to 300k)
state some lovely place to visit with ur sister and stated that ur sister will get u bus pass and take u arround during ur stay
2, get a letter of reference from your bank as a means that the fund will be avaialable since u are sole signatury or salary account
3, ensure u request for ur bank statement in the bank and tell them the purpose so that it could be print on a letter headed paper for embassy purpose and stamp by appropriate authority
ensure u indicate that u have been refuse b4. be sincere and God will with ur application
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by lekkynelson: 11:03pm On Nov 20, 2012
I got my study Visa today from UPS at last....Thank you guyz....Love you all
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Vicjustice: 12:51am On Nov 21, 2012
tayoTFC: u stannd a better chance now as far as am concern
1, a monthly income of 136k is ok as a financial ties
just get a letter of invitiation frm ur same sister indicating that accomadation and feeding will be provided,
do an itenery cost budget to cover flight ticket ( N180k , shopping 100k and airport to and fro airport 20k) TOTAL amounted to 300k)
state some lovely place to visit with ur sister and stated that ur sister will get u bus pass and take u arround during ur stay
Yes, the monthly income is not bad, but that doesn't represent "financial ties" because, his bank statement is not that financially imposing. However, a job that pays up to N136k monthly is enough to represent obligation (not "financial ties") to return to Nigeria for.
You talk about his sister taking responsibility for his welfare, but do you think that this is what the Visa Officer wants to hear?
How about his accommodation in the UK?
If you assume that his sister will provide that, have you considered whether she has suitable house to host a guest, do you know the nature of contract that she has with her landlord?
And if her sister's house does not meet the requirement, do you think he has enough money to pay hot hotel/lodging accommodation?

tayoTFC:
2, get a letter of reference from your bank as a means that the fund will be avaialable since u are sole signatury or salary account
Man, we are talking of N864k, (though big money, but the Visa Officer who knows the value of Sterling won't see it so) even if it is available for use, the Visa Officer would not (be encouraged to) issue a visa to someone whose travel would ruin his entire savings and return to Nigeria broke?

tayoTFC:
3, ensure u request for ur bank statement in the bank and tell them the purpose so that it could be print on a letter headed paper for embassy purpose and stamp by appropriate authority
ensure u indicate that u have been refuse b4. be sincere and God will (help you) with ur application
What gave you the impression that the poster is as religious as you?
I myself do trust in God, but, this is not a case of religion, it is a matter of doing things right and fulfilling every requirement
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Divake: 7:53am On Nov 21, 2012
Goodmorning nairalanders,
My Uncle is inviting me to the UK, pls what type of form do I fill cos there is no uncle under the qualifying family category.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by philipin7: 10:02am On Nov 21, 2012
lekkynelson: I got my study Visa today from UPS at last....Thank you guyz....Love you all

Congratulations Lekkynelson. I also got an admission to study in a university in the UK (University of Gloucestirshire) which i have deferred to next year. Can you please help me with the documents you submitted. I intend applying for a student visa next year.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by emmanuelson20: 6:46pm On Nov 21, 2012
Good Evening House, is it ok applying for UK Student Visa for Spring 2013? Tanx~
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by dove30: 9:27pm On Nov 22, 2012
lekkynelson: I got my study Visa today from UPS at last....Thank you guyz....Love you all
. Hello congratulation bro bro please which date did you submit and was it Lagos you submitted
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by charlysblink: 3:00am On Nov 23, 2012
I already submitted for a UK visiting renewal but i only submitted my re-leave letter and letter of recommendation since i had visa before and it has expired, pls do you think i will be answered . i have waited for morethan 5 days now no reply from the embassy .
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by veronica151: 8:12am On Nov 23, 2012
@charlysblink,I also submitted for renewal,mine is over 10 working days

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by dove30: 9:10am On Nov 23, 2012
veronica151: @charlysblink,I also submitted for renewal,mine is over 10 working days
. Mine makes 9 working days today. did you submit is it vfs ikeja.?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by veronica151: 9:47am On Nov 23, 2012
dove30: . Mine makes 9 working days today. did you submit is it vfs ikeja.?
I submitted in vfs lekki
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Nobody: 11:02am On Nov 23, 2012
My renewal took 12 working days in september.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by walkerEx: 12:05pm On Nov 23, 2012
[quote author=Vicjustice]

Dear VicJustice,

I recently applied for a Family visit and got a refusal notice from the Consulate, Below is the Decision, When applying, I included my uncle's Resident permit, Passport Page ,Invitation letter (email and MSword) and Parent Bank Statement,Work , Tax clearance,Letter of consent and my school identification letter,I.D Card.

Kindly ASSIST, as am willing to reapply asap! Thank you.
DECISION

You have stated that your trip to the United Kingdom is to be sponsored by your mother, However, i must take into account your personal and economic circumstances in Nigeria when coming to my decision.

You have stated that you are a studentand i acknowledge that you have submitted a letter from this institution confirming you are a student. However i note that the letter contains no details of when you are expected to graduate and you have submitted no evidence of fees payments. As such you have failed to establish that your circumstances are such that your departure from the United Kingdom would prove to be an attractive prospect at the end of your visit. Therefore i am not satisfied that you are seeking a genuine visit or that you intend to leave the UK at the end of your visiit.

You state that you will stay with your Uncle in the uk at *ADDRESS* however you have not provided any evidence to suggest that you related as claimed, despite having the opportunity to do so. there are a number of documents that you could have submitted with your application to confirm your relationship. In the abscence of such documents, i am not satisfied that he is your uncle and that he is genuinely prepated to accomodate you. Therefore i am not satisfied that you will be adequately maintained and accomodated whilst in the UK or that you are able to meet the cost of the onward journey.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Vicjustice: 2:31pm On Nov 23, 2012
walkerEx: Dear VicJustice,

I recently applied for a Family visit and got a refusal notice from the Consulate, Below is the Decision, When applying, I included my uncle's Resident permit, Passport Page ,Invitation letter (email and MSword) and Parent Bank Statement,Work , Tax clearance,Letter of consent and my school identification letter,I.D Card.

Kindly ASSIST, as am willing to reapply asap! Thank you.
DECISION

You have stated that your trip to the United Kingdom is to be sponsored by your mother, However, i must take into account your personal and economic circumstances in Nigeria when coming to my decision.

You have stated that you are a studentand i acknowledge that you have submitted a letter from this institution confirming you are a student. However i note that the letter contains no details of when you are expected to graduate and you have submitted no evidence of fees payments. As such you have failed to establish that your circumstances are such that your departure from the United Kingdom would prove to be an attractive prospect at the end of your visit. Therefore i am not satisfied that you are seeking a genuine visit or that you intend to leave the UK at the end of your visiit.

You state that you will stay with your Uncle in the uk at *ADDRESS* however you have not provided any evidence to suggest that you related as claimed, despite having the opportunity to do so. there are a number of documents that you could have submitted with your application to confirm your relationship. In the abscence of such documents, i am not satisfied that he is your uncle and that he is genuinely prepated to accomodate you. Therefore i am not satisfied that you will be adequately maintained and accomodated whilst in the UK or that you are able to meet the cost of the onward journey.
These other thing about your uncle and maintenance (whilst in the UK) ane all secondary reasons for the refusal, you would still have been refused even if you provided overwhelming evidences to substantiate your relationship with your uncle: the primary reason for your refusal is the fact that YOU ARE AN ADULT WHO IS NOT ABLE TO SPONSOR HIMSELF, your parents sponsorship might have been acceptable had you been applying for a student visa, but as a tourist (or fun traveller), you need to be capable to sponsor yourself and to have somewhat of an obligation (or home ties) to return to Nigeria for.
As harsh as it might seem, i must encourage you to withdraw your reapplication plan because, I don't see how you can get through it if you applied again in your current circumstance.
Read more at:
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Nobody: 5:25pm On Nov 23, 2012
Vicjustice:
These other thing about your uncle and maintenance (whilst in the UK) ane all secondary reasons for the refusal, you would still have been refused even if you provided overwhelming evidences to substantiate your relationship with your uncle: the primary reason for your refusal is the fact that YOU ARE AN ADULT WHO IS NOT ABLE TO SPONSOR HIMSELF, your parents sponsorship might have been acceptable had you been applying for a student visa, but as a tourist (or fun traveller), you need to be capable to sponsor yourself and to have somewhat of an obligation (or home ties) to return to Nigeria for.
As harsh as it might seem, i must encourage you to withdraw your reapplication plan because, I don't see how you can get through it if you applied again in your current circumstance.
Read more at:

OK. How do they expect the Nigerian Student to Sponsor himself considering the situation in the country? It's not like the UK or Us where you can take up part time jobs and make some cash along as your study. This is really annoying. So what do they expect?

Are you saying there's no chance at all once you are still a student?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by Vicjustice: 6:50pm On Nov 23, 2012
Donxavier:

OK. How do they expect the Nigerian Student to Sponsor himself considering the situation in the country? It's not like the UK or Us where you can take up part time jobs and make some cash along as your study. This is really annoying. So what do they expect?

Are you saying there's no chance at all once you are still a student?
There is a chance for a student to get a tourist visa, there is no where in the regulation that suggests student shouldn't be given a tourist visa. But yet, the regulation says that even if an applicant is able to meet every requirement, the Visa Officer still reserves every prerogative to deny him/her a visa by virtue of his own initiative.
And given that only a few of the single people applying for tourist visa intend to return to Nigeria after travelling abroad, it is logical for Visa Officers to issue visas only to applicants who are able to demonstrate their home ties or (obligations to return to Nigeria for) beyond reasonable doubts; but unfortunately, students often find it difficult to prove ties/obligations: and sadly, their education or schools are not deemed enough hence it is extremely difficult for students to get tourists visa if they are not able to sponsor themselves
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by charlysblink: 9:16pm On Nov 23, 2012
@veronica, yes i submitted @ vfs ikeja
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by charlysblink: 9:22pm On Nov 23, 2012
@veronica , i submitted @ vfs ikeja ,
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by smartmachine(m): 8:57am On Nov 24, 2012
Good day all,

A question here pls...

I got an admission at Newcastle and the programme is due to start by Feb 11. My dad is my sponsor and he has approximately the amount of my tuition fees in his account which has been held in the account for some time. Now he needs to add more funds to this account from his other account so there can be a good increase in the account I want to use for the visa application. But since I read about the 28 day thing, does it mean that even the new amount he wants to add to the account must also stay for 28 days before i can apply for visa?

Thanks in advance for ur responses.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by emmanuelson20: 9:54am On Nov 24, 2012
smartmachine: Good day all,

A question here pls...

I got an admission at Newcastle and the programme is due to start by Feb 11. My dad is my sponsor and he has approximately the amount of my tuition fees in his account which has been held in the account for some time. Now he needs to add more funds to this account from his other account so there can be a good increase in the account I want to use for the visa application. But since I read about the 28 day thing, does it mean that even the new amount he wants to add to the account must also stay for 28 days before i can apply for visa?

Thanks in advance for ur responses.
YES~
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by dove30: 12:20pm On Nov 24, 2012
veronica151: I submitted in vfs lekki
. Oh I see let's see am sure we should be expecting it this week by GODS GRACE
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2 by frankss101: 3:46pm On Nov 26, 2012
I've summitted my renewal application with the uk embassy in lagos since octobor 10th and till now I've still not heard from them though my traveling date to the uk is december 19th of this year, please can somebody tell me why it is taking this long? Please I need answers....

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (426)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.