Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,599 members, 7,861,851 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 09:20 PM

Travelling To Canada-part2 - Travel (45) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada-part2 (211954 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by ohisy18: 8:12am On Apr 06, 2012
what is the activation code for enuff yarn
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by lalla89: 8:30am On Apr 06, 2012
@all ,please can someone help me to tell on how to apply for a canadian study visa , as a student is it a study permit wil you apply or TRV ,and is it online will you apply or through paper application. Pls help me urgent coz i got acepted
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by xtus(m): 8:43am On Apr 06, 2012
@lalla89
what school did u got accepted to and when did u apply to the sch
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by lalla89: 12:01pm On Apr 06, 2012
yap, i was accepted to memorial university as undergraduate business admin last week monday 26 of march ,please help to guide on how to aply for a study at canada embasy, is it online or paper application and what is the other suporting documents ?thank
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by earthgreeners(m): 12:20pm On Apr 06, 2012
I wish to apply to University of Saskatchewan, University of Manitoba and Memorial University of NFLD to pursue a research based Masters degree in Environmental studies starting Fall 2013, I graduated with a CGPA of 4.39/5.0, what are my chances of getting financial aid from these universities?...and anyone with info concerning the tuition fees of these institutions...I want to start packaging my application in advance...Thanks all as you put me through[b][/b]
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by lalla89: 1:24pm On Apr 06, 2012
i applied on 09 of january online ,and i send my HND trancript on 5th of march and the email me on 26 that i was accepted, please help me to answer my questions that ,is it posible to apply study visa online or through papper aplication and what are the other suporting documents and please guide on how to submit an application if it is paper is it by person or through courier.thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by eo2002: 1:54pm On Apr 06, 2012
Am getting tired already. Every1 i submitted with have been called for Medical, every time i call they tell me my application is not ready and MAY is just around the corner.
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by xtus(m): 2:21pm On Apr 06, 2012
lalla89: i applied on 09 of january online ,and i send my HND trancript on 5th of march and the email me on 26 that i was accepted, please help me to answer my questions that ,is it posible to apply study visa online or through papper aplication and what are the other suporting documents and please guide on how to submit an application if it is paper is it by person or through courier.thanks
u got to apply using paper application and u can submit it through courier call VAC. And u must apply four months before ur start date of resumption. Who is sponsoring ur studies
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Fhemmmy: 2:29pm On Apr 06, 2012
ayoMB: @ J20, fhemmy and sucre cruz, thanks very much.

All Thanks to God
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by lalla89: 3:02pm On Apr 06, 2012
thanks for the replying ,my uncle is my sponsor he is in oil business, and im nt using his name as my surname please advice me on how to write my letter of sponship and is it posible to go to embasy with my uncle bank statement. And please can i go to VAC in person not send my aplication through courier ?thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by xtus(m): 4:30pm On Apr 06, 2012
lalla89: thanks for the replying ,my uncle is my sponsor he is in oil business, and im nt using his name as my surname please advice me on how to write my letter of sponship and is it posible to go to embasy with my uncle bank statement. And please can i go to VAC in person not send my aplication through courier ?thanks

yes u can go to call in person. This is VAC call cente number +234 7042848155 call them to direct u on when to come in person cos i know its mostly wednesdays. Drop me ur email so i can add u on yahoo and lets get to talk more abt it.
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by amagb: 4:53pm On Apr 06, 2012
Goodday everyone,
I intend to apply for canadian business visa but i dont have vast knowledge about the required documentation and procedures.Please,is there anyone here who knows the complete requirement /procedures to take or anyone who have successfully applied for one? Apart from the letter of invitation.my company certificate ,tax papers,bank records,passport,what else do i have to attach to my applicaton? Any candid advice is highly appreciated.
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Danyl(m): 5:22pm On Apr 06, 2012
hello house is it now compulsory to apply for the PhD programme before you can apply for the federal skilled immigrant program.........
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by lalla89: 6:42pm On Apr 06, 2012
that is my email abdullahilalla@yahoo.com ,bt pls gv me ur number to call you and talk more ,thank
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by xtus(m): 7:18pm On Apr 06, 2012
lalla89: that is my email abdullahilalla@yahoo.com ,bt pls gv me ur number to call you and talk more ,thank

i have email my mobile number to ur inbox......... Do check it
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by lalla89: 7:27pm On Apr 06, 2012
ok thanks ,wil cal u soon
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Fhemmmy: 7:39pm On Apr 06, 2012
ama_gb: Goodday everyone,
I intend to apply for canadian business visa but i dont have vast knowledge about the required documentation and procedures.Please,is there anyone here who knows the complete requirement /procedures to take or anyone who have successfully applied for one? Apart from the letter of invitation.my company certificate ,tax papers,bank records,passport,what else do i have to attach to my applicaton? Any candid advice is highly appreciated.

First of all, you need to decide which area of the business class you are applying for?
Do you know which aspect of the Business visa class you wanna apply for?
Do you meet the requirement and the most important aspect of the business class?
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Fhemmmy: 7:42pm On Apr 06, 2012
Danyl: hello house is it now compulsory to apply for the PhD programme before you can apply for the federal skilled immigrant program.........

No it is not . . . even a plumber could apply and if the need is here, will be in Canada before "some" medical doctors made it through
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by xtus(m): 7:52pm On Apr 06, 2012
palliative:
Nopes. Not at all. Just wanna pay bro.

bro......... Abeg am gonna be needing ur help in putting me thru on how to apply to university of saskatchewan since that d sch u got accepted into. Plz inbox me the step by step process and did u apply online Did u also scan and email ur supporting docx to dem
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by amagb: 2:35am On Apr 07, 2012
Fhemmmy:

First of all, you need to decide which area of the business class you are applying for?
Do you know which aspect of the Business visa class you wanna apply for?
Do you meet the requirement and the most important aspect of the business class?

@Fhemmmy
Thanks for taking the time to respond to my post.Basically am going to purchase goods and ship back to Nigeria.Honestly i dont know the various classes they have but am not applying for business investor.Regarding the requirement,the company am purchasing stuffs from will give me an invitation.Financial requirement i think am capable enough.Do you know any other requirement?
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by jman77(m): 9:15am On Apr 07, 2012
chei! Where i go see money eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by lalla89: 8:26pm On Apr 07, 2012
hello room ,is it wise to tell canada embasy that you are marriage ,and is it posible to go to canada with HND with going to NYSC ?T TNX ALL
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by denniscla: 8:31pm On Apr 07, 2012
lalla89: hello room ,is it wise to tell canada embasy that you are marriage ,and is it posible to go to canada with HND with going to NYSC ?T TNX ALL

English please!!!!!
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Fhemmmy: 8:33pm On Apr 07, 2012
ama_gb:

@Fhemmmy
Thanks for taking the time to respond to my post.Basically am going to purchase goods and ship back to Nigeria.Honestly i dont know the various classes they have but am not applying for business investor.Regarding the requirement,the company am purchasing stuffs from will give me an invitation.Financial requirement i think am capable enough.Do you know any other requirement?

If you are only coming to Canada to buy stuff and ship to Nigeria and be back, that does not qualify you as an investor, to be qualified as an investor, you must either be:
Willing to invest like 800,000$$ into the economy of Canada
Willing to own a business where you would employ people
If you would buy and operate a farm.

At the end of the day, you must be investing into the economy of Canada and not just by buying goods and shipping to Nigeria alone.
Also, there is a cap to how many applications are received per year on this and the next phase will be next year, which will start in July 2012 this year.

Hope this answers your question . . . . But you are sounding more like someone that wanna visit here to buy stuff and go back, except if you wanna do this on a permanent basis.

Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Fhemmmy: 8:34pm On Apr 07, 2012
lalla89: hello room ,is it wise to tell canada embasy that you are marriage ,and is it posible to go to canada with HND with going to NYSC ?T TNX ALL

Please try to explain yourself better
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Jasmine007: 8:47pm On Apr 07, 2012
Fhemmmy:

Fhemmmy:

@lalla... please rephrase your question and correct some lines so that people can give u the right answer...
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by kentro201: 9:39pm On Apr 07, 2012
@ayoMB...I just want to notify you that my brother can help you out with the payment of your application fees to canadian universities...his currently in canada....all you need do is call me and give me your details for payment and it will be done instead of going through the stress of opening a domicially account..my number os 08058555173...
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by lillaowow(m): 10:16pm On Apr 07, 2012
INTERESTING!!!!!... i thought the official language in Nigeria is English, except if this is written by a Chinese man living in 9ja
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Nobody: 10:41pm On Apr 07, 2012
Hi everyone
Please I'm a pharmacist in need of info on the skilled immigration programme. I speak french fluently and I'm looking into the possibility of migrating to québec.

I don't have any family members there and I would appreciate it if someone sheds some light on this.
What are the requirements from the canadian and nigerian(embassy) ?
What are the challenges? Any tips?

Merci!
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by lalla89: 12:17am On Apr 08, 2012
hhello room ,i want apply for a study permit at canada bt my frd advice me to claim im mariage at the embasy and it wil favour me to get my visa ,and i have finish my hnd this year bt i didnt go for my nysc ,can i take the hnd result to tie embasy without havng nysc cert. Pls sum one advice
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Nobody: 12:21am On Apr 08, 2012
lalla89: hhello room ,i want apply for a study permit at canada bt my frd advice me to claim im mariage at the embasy and it wil favour me to get my visa ,and i have finish my hnd this year bt i didnt go for my nysc ,can i take the hnd result to tie embasy without havng nysc cert. Pls sum one advice
_
This reminds me of the chinglish written on the back of those N200 dvd movies.
_
But dude, on a more serious note, if you lie on your application, and enter Canada illegally, well, I hear they serve ramen in Canadian gaols.

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (101)

On Vacation: New York City / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 / General New Zealand Student Enquires

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.