Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,057 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

Travelling To Canada-part2 - Travel (72) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada-part2 (210683 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by dipo1: 10:12pm On May 09, 2012
the earlier you do the medicals the better. If possible, do it tomorrow sef cos waiting after the medicals is done is another task altogether. Done my medicals and returned passport since 18th of April and i'm still expecting to read from them. Was at VAC on Monday to inquire though
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by rockafela(m): 10:18pm On May 09, 2012
@Ebugirl....me Hεrε waving and (big)smiling ..congratulation!!!! ǤÕ̾D̶̲̥̅̊ will see us tru ours too..
Amen
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Bankwo7(f): 10:19pm On May 09, 2012
@ebugirl,when is ur school start date?
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Nobody: 11:47pm On May 09, 2012
@ebugirl, did u make part payment of ur tuition?
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Nobody: 12:07am On May 10, 2012
greeting to usask, pascal, nuwecca, and so on..........am back again, congrats to all d guys that got their TRV, and those dat want to reapply. As for me am reapplying. Hw do i write my sponsors letter of sponsorship not addidavit. My delay really is my sponsors statement nw since am not using my uncle again.hw do i go about it cos is jst 2 million plus with with 2 different building plan, 6 different plots of land, a good shop with a warehouse for goods(pictures) also available, but bank statement for the shop is in my younger brodas name not m mums name. Can we do change of name to it so i can also use along side with my mum's statement of account plus other source of income like buses for transport and tenant fees and my mum pay slip. Thanks i gat odats before
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by ebugirl: 3:14am On May 10, 2012
@bankwo: its Sept.1st @shavel: I didn't make any part payment, just the 200 dollars 4 admission acceptance.@dipo: thanks 4 the info.
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by xtus(m): 6:52am On May 10, 2012
ebugirl: @bankwo: its Sept.1st @shavel: I didn't make any part payment, just the 200 dollars 4 admission acceptance.@dipo: thanks 4 the info.

whts d name of ur school and hw much do ur tuition cost.......... Accept my congratulations!!!!!
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by ebugirl: 7:48am On May 10, 2012
@xtus: thanks!!! Its dalhousie university, tuition ȋ̊§ 7k.
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by olaremy2k: 7:56am On May 10, 2012
ebugirl: @xtus: thanks!!! Its dalhousie university, tuition ȋ̊§ 7k.
....can u pls list docs submitted
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by xtus(m): 8:03am On May 10, 2012
ebugirl: @xtus: thanks!!! Its dalhousie university, tuition ȋ̊§ 7k.

alright...... Was it a udergraduate, master or PGD program?
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Nobody: 8:48am On May 10, 2012
@ebugirl
thats gud news, i'm also goin 4 masters of electronic commerce at dalhousie for 1st sept. submitted my application on april 27th. Good 2 hear positive responses frm CDHC it keeps d hope alive.
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by bumdish: 9:03am On May 10, 2012
dipo+:
the earlier you do the medicals the better. If possible, do it tomorrow sef cos waiting after the medicals is done is another task altogether. Done my medicals and returned passport since 18th of April and i'm still expecting to read from them. Was at VAC on Monday to inquire though

Your advise make sense.
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Bankwo7(f): 10:12am On May 10, 2012
@ebugirl,@allAm trying to put a call(07042848155) to vac this morning,but d line keeps writing congestion,pls any other nos to reach them.thanks.
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by ebugirl: 10:44am On May 10, 2012
@xtus: its a master's program.
@ olaremy: the documents I submitted are
All the downloaded doc.
Processing fee(19,500)
Waec certificate
BSC certificate
Transcripts
Secondary school testimonial
Birth certificate
Marriage certificate of ♍Ɣ parents
Photocopy of the data page of ♍Ɣ siblings international passports, since I couldn't lay ♍Ɣ hands  their birth certificates
Affidavit of sponsorship
Letter of sponsorship(mum)
Letter of consent(dad)
Affidavit of names( I have a 2nd middle name on ♍Ɣ waec result)
Acceptance letter
Letter showing tuition fee, accomodation breakdown
Scanned copy of receipt of ♍Ɣ admission acceptance fee
Documents of ♍Ɣ dad's house
Tax clearance of ♍Ɣ mum (3 yrs)
Pay slip(6 months)
Statement of account(8.5m)
Letter from her employer stating annual income of 11+
Share documents
Family pics

‎​Ã♍ a corper, so I submitted:
Call up letter
Posting letter to PPA
Acceptance letter from ♍Ɣ PPA to NYSC
Picts taken under the rain and in the sun
Letter from ♍Ɣ PPA stating when I will complete service

Above all, I fasted and prayed oh! Read psalm 31 vs 1-3
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by ebugirl: 10:55am On May 10, 2012
@bankwo: dis ȋ̊§ the no I used +234 7042848030
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by olaremy2k: 10:55am On May 10, 2012
ebugirl: @xtus: its a master's program.
All the downloaded doc.
Processing fee(19,500)
Waec certificate
BSC certificate
Transcripts
Birth certificate
Photocopy of the data page of ♍Ɣ siblings international passports, since I couldn't lay ♍Ɣ hands  their birth certificates
Affidavit of sponsorship
Letter of consent(dad)
Acceptance letter
Pay slip(6 months)
Share documents
Family pics

Call up letter
Posting letter to PPA

.....hmmmm,nice packaging...prayer is d master key...we shall all succeed by God's grace
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Noswaa: 11:13am On May 10, 2012
ebugirl: @xtus: its a master's program.
All the downloaded doc.
Processing fee(19,500)
Waec certificate
BSC certificate
Transcripts
Birth certificate
Affidavit of sponsorship
Letter of consent(dad)
Acceptance letter

you also follow carry bomb of documents............make u start packing joo
Pay slip(6 months)
Share documents
Family pics

Call up letter
Posting letter to PPA

you follow carry bomb.............abeg begin packing jooo
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by ebugirl: 11:34am On May 10, 2012
@nosawaa: you are indeed a clown....the truth ȋ̊§ that, if Ɣõu̶̲̥̅̊ have a document relevant to the application,Ɣõu̶̲̥̅̊ should submit it since interviews are rarely conducted. Dulling na sin oh!
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by rockafela(m): 12:38pm On May 10, 2012
ǤÕ̾D̶̲̥̅̊ de
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by moty4all: 1:37pm On May 10, 2012
@edugirl.. I am happy 4 u. ConGrats

I am sure to testify mine soon(IN GOD WE TRUST).
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by omosanyaolak(m): 2:04pm On May 10, 2012
@ebugirl, congratulations on your medical call up. When will you finish your NYSC?
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by kayyz: 2:08pm On May 10, 2012
Hello Guys,

I already applied for temporary visa to Canada twice in d years 2011 n 2012 and i was refuse visa due to the fact that I wunt leave Canada after my short visit. Although, I applied from Poland. My main question is, I want to know if I can still apply for student permit to Canada again in Poland and hope it wunt have any effect on my previous applications? Secondly, I already finished MBA in Poland, can i stil apply for Post-Graduate course in Canada?During my previous applications base on temporary visit, I stated that my dad is a Civil Servant and my mum is a Headmistress despite the fact that my dad owns a company aside which he runs but i didnt include it on the form. Can i use both of them as my sponsors claming that they he owns a company and i would be working in the company in Nigeria after my studies in Canada or it wud contradict to my previous applications since i didnt include it there that he owns a companyor i rather use my uncle as my sponsor?
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by earthgreeners(m): 2:10pm On May 10, 2012
@ all, my brothers are my sponsors, one of them works in a bank and d others owns a company, what sponsors documents do you think I should submit?...my dad is deceased...
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Bankwo7(f): 3:48pm On May 10, 2012
Ebu,thanks,will give them a call 2moro,I had taught CDHC are only attaining 2 dose that are for spring in-take before now.
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Noswaa: 4:14pm On May 10, 2012
ebugirl: @nosawaa: you are indeed a clown....the truth ȋ̊§ that, if Ɣõu̶̲̥̅̊ have a document relevant to the application,Ɣõu̶̲̥̅̊ should submit it since interviews are rarely conducted. Dulling na sin oh!

Na tru talk,they too like documents
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by ebugirl: 4:15pm On May 10, 2012
@omosayonack: will complete nysc in 5weeks time.
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Noswaa: 4:25pm On May 10, 2012
ebugirl: @omosayonack: will complete nysc in 5weeks time.

I asked you before if you are on skype but no response
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Nobody: 4:35pm On May 10, 2012
pals i really want to contact newecca, and usk.......can any body help
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by ebugirl: 4:40pm On May 10, 2012
@nosawaa: I'm not on skype, sorry 4 the late response.
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by ebugirl: 5:59pm On May 10, 2012
@umehmart: nice to know we are heading to thesame school. We will celebrate Ɣõu̶̲̥̅̊ soon ;
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Fhemmmy: 6:33pm On May 10, 2012
kayyz: Hello Guys,

I already applied for temporary visa to Canada twice in d years 2011 n 2012 and i was refuse visa due to the fact that I wunt leave Canada after my short visit. Although, I applied from Poland. My main question is, I want to know if I can still apply for student permit to Canada again in Poland and hope it wunt have any effect on my previous applications? Secondly, I already finished MBA in Poland, can i stil apply for Post-Graduate course in Canada?During my previous applications base on temporary visit, I stated that my dad is a Civil Servant and my mum is a Headmistress despite the fact that my dad owns a company aside which he runs but i didnt include it on the form. Can i use both of them as my sponsors claming that they he owns a company and i would be working in the company in Nigeria after my studies in Canada or it wud contradict to my previous applications since i didnt include it there that he owns a companyor i rather use my uncle as my sponsor?

I will advice to get a service of professional consultant, cos your case looks like that of a desperate immigrant

Inasmuch as they might not use all you have said before against you, that is still a red flag and easy to claim that you are not admissible to Canada, but nothing stops you from trying.
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by bamshy: 9:31pm On May 10, 2012
dipo+:
Did mine on 25th but submitted on 30th because I had to bring along receipt of total tuition fees and employer's reference letter.

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) ... (101)

On Vacation: New York City / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 / I Finally Got To America-thanks Nairaland!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.