Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

Travelling To Canada-part2 - Travel (73) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada-part2 (210681 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by newacca: 10:15pm On May 10, 2012
@2sexy,
sorry for getting back to u late. I will send text my digits to u again. Thx Bro. God is in control. He heals. Dnt worry bro. God will make a way 4 us all. smiley
gotta get back to u soon.

@lyfe,
gotta check my inbox and respond to u asap.

@ebugirl,
congrats! pls. get ur medical done and wait 4 ur visa(God willing)

@prince christian,
I am here sir! always at ur service sir.

@kayyz,
Fhemmy has offered a good advice.
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by newacca: 10:50pm On May 10, 2012
@lyfe,
u got a message!check ur inbox.
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by kayyz: 1:39am On May 11, 2012
Fhemmmy:

I will advice to get a service of professional consultant, cos your case looks like that of a desperate immigrant

Inasmuch as they might not use all you have said before against you, that is still a red flag and easy to claim that you are not admissible to Canada, but nothing stops you from trying.

Thanks for your advice Fhemmmy but with the look of things, does it make sense to put in for study permit against next January admission and part of my question is still, should I use my parents as my sponsor after narrating my story or I should use my uncle?
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by dipo1: 4:26am On May 11, 2012
bamshy:
Did mine on 25th but submitted on 30th because I had to bring along receipt of total tuition fees and employer's reference letter.

So they asked you to make tuition payment. They didn't ask me to do that and I hope they don't
ebugirl: @xtus: its a master's program.
@ olaremy: the documents I submitted are
All the downloaded doc.
Processing fee(19,500)
Waec certificate
BSC certificate
Transcripts
Secondary school testimonial
Birth certificate
Marriage certificate of ♍Ɣ parents
Photocopy of the data page of ♍Ɣ siblings international passports, since I couldn't lay ♍Ɣ hands  their birth certificates
Affidavit of sponsorship
Letter of sponsorship(mum)
Letter of consent(dad)
Affidavit of names( I have a 2nd middle name on ♍Ɣ waec result)
Acceptance letter
Letter showing tuition fee, accomodation breakdown
Scanned copy of receipt of ♍Ɣ admission acceptance fee
Documents of ♍Ɣ dad's house
Tax clearance of ♍Ɣ mum (3 yrs)
Pay slip(6 months)
Statement of account(8.5m)
Letter from her employer stating annual income of 11+
Share documents
Family pics

‎​Ã♍ a corper, so I submitted:
Call up letter
Posting letter to PPA
Acceptance letter from ♍Ɣ PPA to NYSC
Picts taken under the rain and in the sun
Letter from ♍Ɣ PPA stating when I will complete service

Above all, I fasted and prayed oh! Read psalm 31 vs 1-3

A masters program for 7k. That's remarkable. I suppose the 7k covers tuition for a year and the program duration is just a year
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by bamshy: 6:39am On May 11, 2012
dipo+:

So they asked you to make tuition payment. They didn't ask me to do that and I hope they don't
I don't think so. That instruction accompanied my med instruction. & since yours was without it, I doubt if they require you to do anything else. Let's just hope you get called for your TRV within the next 5 working days max. Good luck!
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by dipo1: 10:10am On May 11, 2012
bamshy:
I don't think so. That instruction accompanied my med instruction. & since yours was without it, I doubt if they require you to do anything else. Let's just hope you get called for your TRV within the next 5 working days max. Good luck!

I hope so too. Hopefully all of us that have done medicals will get our trvs hitch free and those expecting medical instructions will soon be notified
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by olaremy2k: 10:39am On May 11, 2012
dipo+:

I hope so too. Hopefully all of us that have done medicals will get our trvs hitch free and those expecting medical instructions will soon be notified
.....Ameen
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by geotherm: 1:00pm On May 11, 2012
Thanks all for the enlightenment. My admission letter for petroleum geology will reach me next week. The program starts September, 2012. I hope to start visa application in Ca embassy in Nigeria in June, this is to enable me gather the financial requirement. Is it tooo late? Do I have a chance to get visa permit, I have already concluded a masters program in Germany.
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Jasmine007: 1:21pm On May 11, 2012
@Lufondu... For September , yes its 75percent late, you should try and work towards January but let the experts in the house give you more clue...Goodluck..
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by ebugirl: 1:38pm On May 11, 2012
@ all: I picked up ♍Ɣ medical instruction package today. I wasn't told to make tuition payment, also ♍Ɣ waec scratch card was returned with the silver panel intact.
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Jasmine007: 1:48pm On May 11, 2012
@ebugirl... am so happy for you and God will surely perfect it for you Amen....
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by geotherm: 1:53pm On May 11, 2012
@Jasmine007 so you advice I do it from Germany, because it takes 3 weeks to process here, bt the problem is that its diffucult to convince my friends i Nigeria to boost my statement of account here. That was why I was thinking og coming to naija to do it.
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by geotherm: 1:59pm On May 11, 2012
@ebugirl how long did the visa process take you to come to this stage?
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Jasmine007: 2:01pm On May 11, 2012
@lufondu.. to be honest its late to apply for september admission from 9ja and it states clearly on cdhc website that you should apply 4-6months prior to resumption so there is no doubt that they'll return your package to you untreated if you apply in June. I'll suggest January admission for you if you're not ina hurry but in btw you can apply from Germany if you have the full and necessary requirements.. Better to be late than be delayed so maybe you should take your time well well..
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by geotherm: 2:04pm On May 11, 2012
@Jasmine007 Thank you for the response, but the course has no January admission, except I will defer to next yr September.
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Jasmine007: 2:11pm On May 11, 2012
@lufondu.. just recently i observe cdhc are very quick in getting back to people with medical instruction etc but thats only because those people have submitted the required documents and they themselves are well convinced enough to issue the medical instructions but my brother ,that doesn't mean they're not sticking to their rules of applying 4-6months prior to resumption so just please forget this year and work towards next year...September next year is just around the corner if you understand wah i mean but in btw dont forget you van apply from where you @ if you have what it takes... All the best bro...

@ebugirl , please get your medicals done asap so you don't experience any delays...Goodluck mate...
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by geotherm: 2:16pm On May 11, 2012
@all thank u guys for ur response at least for now I have option of processing it from here. I just confirmed that the deadline of submitting application for September admission in Naija is May 31st.
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by symbian03(m): 2:23pm On May 11, 2012
ebugirl: @ all: I picked up ♍Ɣ medical instruction package today. I wasn't told to make tuition payment, also ♍Ɣ waec scratch card was returned with the silver panel intact.

Congrats! u're getting the trv soon.
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by rockafela(m): 2:45pm On May 11, 2012
Well @all well done ...am so happy for ebugirl each time I check I wanna see her update cheesy lol. U arε there already..am believing ǤÕ̾D̶̲̥̅̊ for mine medic too.
@ebugirl I like Pslm 31:1-3 and 24

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by ebugirl: 4:02pm On May 11, 2012
@jasmine007: thanks a lot!! Will do ♍Ɣ medical on Monday by God's grace. I suspect Ɣõu̶̲̥̅̊ are newacca's sister, Ɣõu̶̲̥̅̊ both av a good heart...one that ȋ̊§ rare to find. @rockafela:hehehehehehehehehehe #falling from a bike# easy on the fasting oh! Make Ɣõu̶̲̥̅̊ no go collapse.@symbian: thank Ɣõu̶̲̥̅̊ @lufondu: it took 3weeks.
Jasmine, rockafela, symbian, nosawaa,umehmart,bankwo...watch out!!! Ur medical call up ȋ̊§ on its way.IJN
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by bamshy: 4:18pm On May 11, 2012
No

Obamacare: Did you make any tuition payment before the one requested for alongside your medicals? Thanks for the reply..
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by rockafela(m): 4:21pm On May 11, 2012
AAAAMEN!!!!!!!!!
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Noswaa: 4:24pm On May 11, 2012
ebugirl: @jasmine007: thanks a lot!! Will do ♍Ɣ medical on Monday by God's grace. I suspect Ɣõu̶̲̥̅̊ are newacca's sister, Ɣõu̶̲̥̅̊ both av a good heart...one that ȋ̊§ rare to find. @rockafela:hehehehehehehehehehe #falling from a bike# easy on the fasting oh! Make Ɣõu̶̲̥̅̊ no go collapse.@symbian: thank Ɣõu̶̲̥̅̊ @lufondu: it took 3weeks.
Jasmine, rockafela, symbian, nosawaa,umehmart,bankwo...watch out!!! Ur medical call up ȋ̊§ on its way.IJN

I pray so,please be fast with your medicals no time
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Bankwo7(f): 4:30pm On May 11, 2012
Ebu,congrats o!I had to call VAC since yesterday all to no avail,untill today,sm1 responded this afternoon & says they are still @ my case.
U know how that feels.
It up to 2months now.
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Bankwo7(f): 4:55pm On May 11, 2012
@ebugirl,I say a Big AMEN,God should perfect His work.thanks for ur totfulness.
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by Jasmine007: 5:09pm On May 11, 2012
@ebugirl ,, i say a big AMEN to that + Lmao @newcca sister haha, im actually a male but Jasmine is my favorite female cologne and thats why i choose the handle..thanks a lot for the compliment in btw...
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by rockafela(m): 5:18pm On May 11, 2012
@bankwo they have no choice but call u for medicals....xpect that soon I tell u...no try ǤÕ̾D̶̲̥̅̊ o
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by rockafela(m): 5:19pm On May 11, 2012
@bankwo they have no choice but call u for medicals, seems they are making some verification....xpect ur medic soon I tell u...no try ǤÕ̾D̶̲̥̅̊ o
Re: Travelling To Canada-part2 by olaremy2k: 5:34pm On May 11, 2012
Bankwo7: Ebu,congrats o!I had to call VAC since yesterday all to no avail,untill today,sm1 responded this afternoon & says they are still @ my case.
U know how that feels.
It up to 2months now.
.....mine is 2months as well

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (101)

On Vacation: New York City / I Finally Got To America-thanks Nairaland! / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.