Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,641 members, 7,861,966 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 02:16 AM

UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 - Travel (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 (1049852 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 / Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (511) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by whymyheart: 6:45pm On Apr 09, 2013
my brother please dont just castigate me or judge someone by what as been posted on his profile,s wall if was traveling agent i wont been seeking for your assistant to rectify my prb for you calling me names and insult its unfair...i see you guy as best that its my reason of contacting you just to solve my predicament...when i posted my request here no one ask me for money but i got good advised which i really appreciated ..if i do bad to people may God judge me by hand work..may God bless you all
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by yemilasko: 10:16pm On Apr 12, 2013
Please how long does Tier 5 (Temporary worker - charity workers) processing takes. not appeal o.normal application submission
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by supermario1: 7:42pm On Apr 13, 2013
supermario1: hi,hope u all keeping well
the 19 weeks waiting time is over this week,i called the court today and they told me that the embassy didnt replay and havent sent the bundle to the court.
i dont know what that mean,is it good or bad for my case.
can anyone answer me plz
thanks,have a nice day
@ justwise
@lamosy
i have received today a letter from the tribunal court for the hearing date which is on the 24/6/2013,which is not fair. its 11 week after the 19 weeks deadline....
its still possible that the embassy could still withdraw from the appeal and issue us a visa..thx
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by lamosy(f): 12:13pm On Apr 14, 2013
@supermario1

Very sorry to hear about the case proceeding to court. Its very frustrating, humiliating, Sad and very painful. I can imagine the way you feel because I'm in same shoe. It is possible for the Embassy to withdraw their decision before the end of this month, if they still maintain their stand that means it will definitely proceed for court hearing. I have seen a case where by the 19 weeks was over, then the Embassy withdrew their decision third week of the following month, its like a miracle, dream come true. Please don't worry too much...ok. Right now this situation is beyond human control, its only God that can grant you that miracle you're looking for...ok. I will pray along with you for the heart of the Embassy is in the hands of God he turn it to any direction he pleases. God will turn your situation around for good. I believe you'll your wife will be granted visa for the bible says what God has join together let no one separate. Not even the Embassy can put asunder in your marriage, it will only tarry but at the appointed time of God the Visa will be granted. Trust what I say to you right now because God is able to change your situation....in Jesus name....Amen. Make sure you pray everyday and tell God your request. Take care. Cheers.

2 Likes

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by supermario1: 12:46pm On Apr 14, 2013
lamosy: @supermario1

Very sorry to hear about the case proceeding to court. Its very frustrating, humiliating, Sad and very painful. I can imagine the way you feel because I'm in same shoe. It is possible for the Embassy to withdraw their decision before the end of this month, if they still maintain their stand that means it will definitely proceed for court hearing. I have seen a case where by the 19 weeks was over, then the Embassy withdrew their decision third week of the following month, its like a miracle, dream come true. Please don't worry too much...ok. Right now this situation is beyond human control, its only God that can grant you that miracle you're looking for...ok. I will pray along with you for the heart of the Embassy is in the hands of God he turn it to any direction he pleases. God will turn your situation around for good. I believe you'll your wife will be granted visa for the bible says what God has join together let no one separate. Not even the Embassy can put asunder in your marriage, it will only tarry but at the appointed time of God the Visa will be granted. Trust what I say to you right now because God is able to change your situation....in Jesus name....Amen. Make sure you pray everyday and tell God your request. Take care. Cheers. @ lamosythanks lamosy for these supportive words.
@lamosy
thanks for your supportive words
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by lamosy(f): 3:56pm On Apr 14, 2013
@supermario1

You're most welcome. The strain one go through because of visa refusal is terrible. I use to cry day and night but now I'm strong. Whatever has a beginning must have an end, so your end must come with a good testimony by the spirit of God. Fingers cross and let's see what's going to happen before the end of this month. Oh Mario when I was refused I was highly devastated and confused, I couldn't eat or sleep, my sweetie and God was my comforter then. Now I'm strong because I know there will be an end to all my trouble and I will give a positive testimony by his grace. Take care. Extend my greetings to Madam. Cheers.

1 Like

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Pretty1985: 2:37pm On Apr 16, 2013
Pls I am trying to follow @Justwise on here but can't seem to get him pls does anyone have "justwise's email address??pls I need to discusss something personal with him,I am new in this blog and can't use it very well pls help out plus I need advice asap @justwise pls help a sister.thanks.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Pretty1985: 2:46pm On Apr 16, 2013
Justwise pls,I need ur email address pls,a friend of mine went to uk to study and was given visa to study for her Master he went there and didn't finish his study as a matter if fact he wasn't doing very well so the university withdrew him but before then he was owing the university and haven't paid befor then so 2two months to his visa expiring the university wrote to him that they will report him to the Ukba that they advice him to leave the country so he left 1month later but I fink the university sent his name to the Ukba and now he is back to nigeria now he wasn't to visit again do you think they will give him visa to visit united kingdom?pls help the person in question is my sister's boyfriend.pls help me and answer this question God bless you all.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by justwise(m): 3:07pm On Apr 16, 2013
Pretty1985: Justwise pls,I need ur email address pls,a friend of mine went to uk to study and was given visa to study for her Master he went there and didn't finish his study as a matter if fact he wasn't doing very well so the university withdrew him but before then he was owing the university and haven't paid befor then so 2two months to his visa expiring the university wrote to him that they will report him to the Ukba that they advice him to leave the country so he left 1month later but I fink the university sent his name to the Ukba and now he is back to nigeria now he wasn't to visit again do you think they will give him visa to visit united kingdom?pls help the person in question is my sister's boyfriend.pls help me and answer this question God bless you all.

What is he doing now in Nigeria? Working or doing any sort of business that earns him money?
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Pretty1985: 3:28pm On Apr 16, 2013
He is still searching for jobs but he wants to use his father's account as sponsor for his tourist visit to the Uk,do u think they will give him visa because he's not sure if the ukba already knws he didn't finish his study,do u think that will affect his tourist visit he wants to apply for?pls urgent respond God bless u.@wise.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Pretty1985: 3:34pm On Apr 16, 2013
He is searching for job but he has a boutique,he does businesshe sales wear and all that stuff in his boutique. Pls will they give him visa b4 then hsi accout has been stagnant money wasn't entering but since last month he opened his shop money now enters his account like 100k every month since 2months ago what do u advice?pls just wise.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by justwise(m): 3:45pm On Apr 16, 2013
Pretty1985: He is still searching for jobs but he wants to use his father's account as sponsor for his tourist visit to the Uk,do u think they will give him visa because he's not sure if the ukba already knws he didn't finish his study,do u think that will affect his tourist visit he wants to apply for?pls urgent respond God bless u.@wise.

Pretty1985: He is still searching for jobs but he wants to use his father's account as sponsor for his tourist visit to the Uk,do u think they will give him visa because he's not sure if the ukba already knws he didn't finish his study,do u think that will affect his tourist visit he wants to apply for?pls urgent respond God bless u.@wise.

Without a strong and a proven personal source of income i doubt he will be given a visa. He can't use his daddy's account to apply for visiting visa as an adult.

He also need to explain in his application form why he did not finish his study in the UK, he can not withhold that info in his visa application form
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Pretty1985: 4:34pm On Apr 16, 2013
Thank you so much,you have answered my question well may God continue to give u more wisdom more than u already have,bless!.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by justwise(m): 4:40pm On Apr 16, 2013
Pretty1985: Thank you so much,you have answered my question well may God continue to give u more wisdom more than u already have,bless!.

God bless.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by supermario1: 3:31pm On Apr 20, 2013
supermario1: @ justwise
@lamosy
i have received today a letter from the tribunal court for the hearing date which is on the 24/6/2013,which is not fair. its 11 week after the 19 weeks deadline....
its still possible that the embassy could still withdraw from the appeal and issue us a visa..thx
@justwisw
hi,hope u ok
my lawyer told me that the embassy asked him to send my wife address in egypt to them,what do u think about that,and why did they ask about her address now,thanks
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by justwise(m): 3:56pm On Apr 20, 2013
supermario1:
@justwisw
hi,hope u ok
my lawyer told me that the embassy asked him to send my wife address in egypt to them,what do u think about that,and why did they ask about her address now,thanks

Maybe they want to contact her directly for some questions. Nothing to worry about that.

1 Like

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by supermario1: 4:12pm On Apr 20, 2013
justwise:

Maybe they want to contact her directly for some questions. Nothing to worry about that.
thanks , but is that good indication or i can say its good news.

1 Like

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by justwise(m): 4:57pm On Apr 20, 2013
supermario1:
thanks , but is that good indication or i can say its good news.

At least its an indication that they are working on your case, until they contact your wife you wouldn't know whether its good or bad development but if i were you i will remain positive about it

1 Like

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by supermario1: 10:29am On Apr 21, 2013
@lamosy
hello lamosy,are you ok,i hadn't seen you for a week now.hope you well
bye
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by lamosy(f): 1:09pm On Apr 21, 2013
@supermario1

I am very well thank you. I have been praying on your wife's case and mine too. I told God to prove himself in your case to show me his faithfulness with mercy and overturn the initial decision of the ECO to our favour. Praise God. Embassies in different countries has different ways of contacting the appellant when required to submit passport to obtain Visa, either by phone, Email, Letter and so on. Cairo Embassy may want to confirm her residential address in order to send a letter in a post to her asking her to submit her passport or just to find out if the address given to them is still valid. I pray to God to make them ask your wife to submit her passport for visa. Please make sure you begin to see things in a positive way, don't be negative please and God will surely wipe away your tears. I will continue to pray for you both. I told before that I have seen a case been withdrawn after the 19 weeks has lapsed and the appellant was called to submit her passport. May I ask if you have been contacting Cairo Embassy always regarding your wife's case or your lawyer contacted them on your behave or you waited for the 19 weeks to lapse before contacting them or you didn't contact the Embassy at all until they requested for your wife's address? My own Lawyer said I shouldn't contact the Embassy until they are done with my case. Ever since then I've been waiting for the Embassy to ring me but no call yet, and my 19 weeks is coming to an end this Month. I know God is faithful and merciful he will do it for me. Take care. Cheers.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by mirabeelz: 2:27pm On Apr 21, 2013
He sure will in Jesus name,Amen.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by lamosy(f): 2:46pm On Apr 21, 2013
@mirabeelz

God bless you Mirabeelz. That was kind of you to say that big AMEN you said. Thank you very much dearie. The way I pray regarding my case is same way I pray regarding Supermario1's case, because he was highly devastated and confused at one point in time like me. But God Almighty will see us through the valley of the shadow of the ECM & ECO and we shall be set free. Bless your heart. Cheers.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by lamosy(f): 3:32pm On Apr 21, 2013
@mirabeelz

Oh I'm sorry Mirabeelz I just remember your case too, your 19 weeks should be over by now, have you been contacted by the Embassy? Did you reapplied? Or have you contacted the Tribunal? If yes, what was their response? Please just want to know if I can contact any of the above mentioned. Since I received my acknowledgement letter I haven't contacted the Embassy or Tribunal either because the letter state I should contact Tribunal should I have any queries. But my lawyer said I should wait for the 19 weeks given to lapse before contacting them. Supermario1 said his wife's 19 week was up in March, he received hearing date this April getting to 2weeks now, he was sad when he received it, now this is the third week in April his lawyer was contacted by the Embassy requesting for his wife's address. I see it as been positive and good progress, what do you think? Cheers.

1 Like

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by supermario1: 3:34pm On Apr 21, 2013
lamosy: @supermario1

I am very well thank you. I have been praying on your wife's case and mine too. I told God to prove himself in your case to show me his faithfulness with mercy and overturn the initial decision of the ECO to our favour. Praise God. Embassies in different countries has different ways of contacting the appellant when required to submit passport to obtain Visa, either by phone, Email, Letter and so on. Cairo Embassy may want to confirm her residential address in order to send a letter in a post to her asking her to submit her passport or just to find out if the address given to them is still valid. I pray to God to make them ask your wife to submit her passport for visa. Please make sure you begin to see things in a positive way, don't be negative please and God will surely wipe away your tears. I will continue to pray for you both. I told before that I have seen a case been withdrawn after the 19 weeks has lapsed and the appellant was called to submit her passport. May I ask if you have been contacting Cairo Embassy always regarding your wife's case or your lawyer contacted them on your behave or you waited for the 19 weeks to lapse before contacting them or you didn't contact the Embassy at all until they requested for your wife's address? My own Lawyer said I shouldn't contact the Embassy until they are done with my case. Ever since then I've been waiting for the Embassy to ring me but no call yet, and my 19 weeks is coming to an end this Month. I know God is faithful and merciful he will do it for me. Take care. Cheers.
@ lamosy
nice to hear from you,and thanks for your support,no we didn't contact the embassy at all at any stages.we have waited untill they contact my lawyer asking for my wife address back home.
i hope dream comes true for us and you,take care.bye
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by lamosy(f): 3:52pm On Apr 21, 2013
@supermario1

Inshallah, by his special grace our dream must come true. I know the Lord never fail. Thanks for answering my questions. I will continue wait till I'm contacted. Thanks once again. Cheers.

1 Like

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by mirabeelz: 7:46pm On Apr 21, 2013
@lamosy
Gud to hear from you,I have not heared anything from both AIT n embassy yet but my husband and I did contact the embassy but they gave us 20 days to expect a reply,my 19 weeks Will be over come the second week in may,I do know supermarioz case is a clear victory and should think positive as such,good news sure awaits..You gave me so much hope when I had none and so I did not re apply.believing God for ma visa and not on what I have.It appears now that things may look as messy as it may be but God is able to do just as He says,and yes you can contact the embassy and inquire about how the process is going,its your right so don't allow anything to hold you back,I do admire you alot.you have such strength and so much love for God,just know that for all the good that youv done on this forum,Papa God must and Will bless you with a smile for your visa..you are favoured..

1 Like

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by lamosy(f): 9:01pm On Apr 21, 2013
@mirabeelz

Good to hear from you too. God will definitely in his infinite mercy favour you with your visa in Jesus mighty name...Amen. Please kindly help me with the Embassy phone number to enable me contact them regarding my case. Thank you for your time and God bless. Someone sent me this number as I'm about to send you my reply, 01-2710919. Is this the number to contact the Embassy with? Cheers.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by supermario1: 9:06pm On Apr 21, 2013
lamosy: @mirabeelz

Good to hear from you too. God will definitely in his infinite mercy favour you with your visa in Jesus mighty name...Amen. Please kindly help me with the Embassy phone number to enable me contact them regarding my case. Thank you for your time and God bless. Someone sent me this number as I'm about to send you my reply, 01-2710919. Is this the number to contact the Embassy with? Cheers.
@lamosy
which country you from lamosy
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by mirabeelz: 9:11pm On Apr 21, 2013
Lamosy please answer supermario and I Will get you the number right away,didn't apply in Nigeria..but please just know that you won't go to court,it Will be overturned,because aside the grace upon your life the document you submitted are additional evidence,since there's not been any Change in your circumstance,just saw your the reason for refusal and it hit ma spirit you won't get to that stage..its all almost over,the waiting and the eagerness..you are Favored..

1 Like

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by mirabeelz: 9:30pm On Apr 21, 2013
Lamosy this is for bhc in abuja,(09)4132010 and email is information.abuja@fco.gov.uk
For lagos its consular.lagos@fco.gov.uk
And numbers are +234(1) 2619531, 2619537, 2619541.
Thus if you applied in Nigeria,otherwise please please let me know ok..
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by supermario1: 9:34pm On Apr 21, 2013
mirabeelz: Lamosy please answer supermario and I Will get you the number right away,didn't apply in Nigeria..but please just know that you won't go to court,it Will be overturned,because aside the grace upon your life the document you submitted are additional evidence,since there's not been any Change in your circumstance,just saw your the reason for refusal and it hit ma spirit you won't get to that stage..its all almost over,the waiting and the eagerness..you are Favored..
hi mirabeelz
are u saying these to lamosy or to me.thx
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by lamosy(f): 10:01pm On Apr 21, 2013
@supermario1

I am originally from Nigeria. I know you're from Cairo Egypt. I hope I've not wrong you with my words? If I have please pardon me in the name of God who created us. Waiting in anticipation. Cheers

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (511) (Reply)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 9 / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.