Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,347 members, 7,864,638 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 10:36 PM

UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 - Travel (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 (1050405 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 / Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (511) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by mirabeelz: 10:12pm On Apr 21, 2013
@lamosy,iv posted the numbers already,go up a.bit..
@supermario,it was lamosyz refusal reason I saw that made me say that but looking at how far you have come and the last minutes call youv received,am very sure you won't get to court too.just keep being positve and know God is on your side and He watches over you..

1 Like

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by lamosy(f): 10:20pm On Apr 21, 2013
@mirabeelz

Thank you very much for your help, I actually applied through BDHC in Lagos. But I can use Abuja
Number to make enquiry.......can I? Maybe thru email would be less stressful. Thru email can take a week or more to get a reply. In Nigeria ringing the Embassy is like a waste of time cos you'll be on the line for ages without a response. But I shall try my best. Thank. Cheers.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by lamosy(f): 10:28pm On Apr 21, 2013
@mirabeelz

Thank you very much for your help. Got it. I actually applied in Nigeria, BDHC Lagos. Thank you dearie. Cheers.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by mirabeelz: 10:59pm On Apr 21, 2013
Lamosy please don't mention,dat was nothing,,its really bad calls to bhc are treated that way,but yet still you try ok.am pretty sure you can enquire from abuja because from what I gather there's some sort of connection there,the bhcommissoner at one post and the deputy at another.just make the move and make it happen,and know that at the end of the day what matters is you tried..you are favored.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by supermario1: 7:30am On Apr 22, 2013
lamosy: @supermario1

I am originally from Nigeria. I know you're from Cairo Egypt. I hope I've not wrong you with my words? If I have please pardon me in the name of God who created us. Waiting in anticipation. Cheers
good morning lamosy
i have a couple of nigerian friends,and you are very good people.dont say that plz,it always your words which cheers up all the time,i really hope you all the best.god bless you
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by lamosy(f): 8:49am On Apr 22, 2013
@mirabeelz

Thank you sweetie. Bless your heart. Cheers.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by lamosy(f): 8:53am On Apr 22, 2013
@supermario1

Good morning sir, how are you doing today? Thanks for the complement. Bless you. Cheers.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by supermario1: 10:05am On Apr 22, 2013

Good morning sir, how are you doing today? Thanks for the complement. Bless you. Cheers.
@lamosy
you welcome honey,just waiting to see whats will come,i wish good news for all of us
enjoy your day,bye
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by lamosy(f): 4:45pm On Apr 22, 2013
@supermario1

Inshallah we will all hear good news soon. Thank you Mario. Take care. Cheers.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by supermario1: 4:52pm On Apr 22, 2013

Inshallah we will all hear good news soon. Thank you Mario. Take care. Cheers.
hi did your rang the embassy today,and i dont know myself shall i ask my wife to ring the embassy or to wait untill they contact her.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by lamosy(f): 8:09pm On Apr 22, 2013
@supermario1

Oh no I haven't, I will give it a try tomorrow....ok, and see how it goes. Oh yes your wife can ring the Embassy to confirm the request made by them regarding her home address. Also, to ask about the review of her case. I'm very positive about your wife's case. It will turn out good. Fingers Crossed. Cheers.

1 Like

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by lamosy(f): 8:31pm On Apr 22, 2013
@supermario1
@mirabeelz

A guy sent me a mail directly to tell me about his story and I offered a little advice, he applied for family visit visa and was refused, appealed in mid October 2012, was contacted to submit passport first week in April 2013, he asked me today if he should contact the Embassy I advised him not to that he will definitely be contacted by them when they're done. He accepted. Few hours later, he sent me an email telling me he was called to pick up his passport. Praise God. Almost seven month before he was finally granted visa. If visiting can take this long how long will settlement take? Settlement visa is hit the most. Love you all. Cheers.

1 Like

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by mirabeelz: 8:44pm On Apr 22, 2013
@lamosy,
Halleluyaaaa
To me Dats a testimony and its our heritage,its a real powerful one,your mouth is blessed so is your heart.God bless you for being this helpful.we sure Will be hearing good news soon..lots of love.you are favored.

1 Like

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by lamosy(f): 10:10pm On Apr 22, 2013
@mirabeelz

Its not me O it is the Lords doing O. To God be the glory. God has done it for that gentleman, him only is worthy of praise, glory,honour, wisdom, adoration, and thanksgiving. Power and might belong to the only one of israel. Thanks for the complement, I am very happy for this gentleman, God will put smile on our faces in Jesus name....Amen. Cheers.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by mirabeelz: 11:14pm On Apr 22, 2013
@lamosy
Amen..
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by feminam(m): 7:58am On Apr 23, 2013
@lamosky I applied for settlement visa and was refused, apealed on 1st of oct 2013 and was called to come and submit my passport on 8th of april but I'm still waiting to be contacted don't know how long it will take pls can you kindly put me through was told is 10 working days but is more than that now
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by jerrysmithing: 9:14am On Apr 23, 2013
femi_nam: @lamosky I applied for settlement visa and was refused, apealed on 1st of oct 2013 and was called to come and submit my passport on 8th of april but I'm still waiting to be contacted don't know how long it will take pls can you kindly put me through was told is 10 working days but is more than that now

DONT WORRY,YOU WILL BE CALLED ANYTIME SOON.YOU KNOW YOURS IS A SETTLEMENT VISA,BUT GO AND RELAX YOUR MIND AND STAT MAKING TRAVELLING ARRANGEMENTS.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by lamosy(f): 9:15am On Apr 23, 2013
@femi_nam

Good morning sir, how are you doing? Guess you're eager to get on the plane with in a snap of the finger, ha ha ha ha. Congratulations dearie. Good news, thank you for sharing it with us. Minimum of two weeks and maximum of 6 weeks, my friends visa took just 2 weeks and they rang her to pick up her visa. Yours will never get to a month in Jesus name ...Amen. Don't worry Femi the Lord who judged in your favour will make it quick for you in Jesus name...Amen. Give them this week...ok. They will ring you soon. Did you submit your passport at BHC or BDHC? If BHC, I learnt its quick, if BDHC, may be a little slow because of workload I guess. Femi I assure you would be called soon. A gentleman sent an email to me yesterday complaining that the Embassy hasn't rung him yet, that why is it taking so long. He asked if he should ring them I told no he shouldn't that when the Embassy is done they will ring him soon. Lo and behold Femi, three hours later the gentleman sent another email telling me they just rang him to come pick up his passport. I was thanking God for his mercies for he does things in his own time. Trust what I say, they will ring you...ok. Take care. Cheers.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by lamosy(f): 9:24am On Apr 23, 2013
@jerrysmithing

Hey Jerry, what's up men? How you doing? Thank you for lifting the gentleman's hope. I know he misses his wife so badly he can't afford to waste any more time....ha ha ha ha. Hope you're well? Take care. Cheers.

1 Like

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by supermario1: 9:29am On Apr 23, 2013
lamosy: @femi_nam

Good morning sir, how are you doing? Guess you're eager to get on the plane with in a snap of the finger, ha ha ha ha. Congratulations dearie. Good news, thank you for sharing it with us. Minimum of two weeks and maximum of 6 weeks, my friends visa took just 2 weeks and they rang her to pick up her visa. Yours will never get to a month in Jesus name ...Amen. Don't worry Femi the Lord who judged in your favour will make it quick for you in Jesus name...Amen. Give them this week...ok. They will ring you soon. Did you submit your passport at BHC or BDHC? If BHC, I learnt its quick, if BDHC, may be a little slow because of workload I guess. Femi I assure you would be called soon. A gentleman sent an email to me yesterday complaining that the Embassy hasn't rung him yet, that why is it taking so long. He asked if he should ring them I told no he shouldn't that when the Embassy is done they will ring him soon. Lo and behold Femi, three hours later the gentleman sent another email telling me they just rang him to come pick up his passport. I was thanking God for his mercies for he does things in his own time. Trust what I say, they will ring you...ok. Take care. Cheers.
@ lamosy
by the way my appeal was logged on the very same day 1 october 2012,i hope the same will happen to me ,cheers
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by lamosy(f): 9:36am On Apr 23, 2013
@supermario1

By the grace of God they will call your wife to submit her passport. Just be positive. I will ask femi_nam if he contacted the Embassy or waited for the Embassy to ring him. You will read his reply when I ask him..ok. Feel free to ask him any question we are here for each other and God is with us. Cheers.

1 Like

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by lamosy(f): 9:43am On Apr 23, 2013
@femi_nam

Please Femi did you contact the Embassy since you put in your appeal or you waited till the Embassy contacted you or was there anything you did before you was contacted? Cheers.

1 Like

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by supermario1: 10:33am On Apr 23, 2013

By the grace of God they will call your wife to submit her passport. Just be positive. I will ask femi_nam if he contacted the Embassy or waited for the Embassy to ring him. You will read his reply when I ask him..ok. Feel free to ask him any question we are here for each other and God is with us. Cheers.
hi lamosy
my wife rang the embassy and a man on the phone told her they wouldnt speak to her about the visa over the phone,and if she got to an enquiries to email them.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by lamosy(f): 11:26am On Apr 23, 2013
@Supermario1

Let her email them. She should have her appeal reference ready before emailing Cairo Embassy. I hope you have BHC Cairo's email address? Ask your lawyer he will give you the email address or you can google it if you want to. Cheers.

1 Like

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by feminam(m): 12:43pm On Apr 23, 2013
Thank you all for the words of motivation is better not to disturb them and allow them to do there work, I didn't contact them atall I even change my number and they have to call my place of work to get my new number can't wait to be called to collect my passport I'm really waiting anxiouly, lamosy you are really doing a great job here and I pray that God will grant you all your heart desire and they will call you to submit your passport soon IJN @lamosy I submitted my passport at BDHC
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by lamosy(f): 1:21pm On Apr 23, 2013
@femi_nam

Thank you very much for the complement. When I started newly with this forum I was highly devastated. I was like a sheep without shepherd. Even when I knew God is my strength I was too weak to pray fervently. I wept like an orphan Femi, everything I have Femi.....OMG you don't understand. I saw people with same problem as mine. I've never been refused visa before. I was refused on the ground of no evidence of communication since my husband left for UK. My Lawyer coupled everything for me he should have known this flimsy error would crop up.....all of a sudden I got a big bang I never expected. This is why I read very deep into immigration rules to help my fellow forum mate. Also I pray for them because some may not have time to pray even if they have they will be weak like me at the initial stage. I know at the appointed time God will wipe away my tears in a moment. I am very happy when I hear good news about my forum mates. It gives me hope and joy. Femi they will ring you soon....ok. God who started your journey will perfect it for in Jesus name....Amen. Cheers.

1 Like

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by feminam(m): 4:49am On Apr 24, 2013
@lamosy is that the only ground they refuse you if yes just print out your email coversation and calls as well to support your appeal I'm sure your lawyer will have done that. I was refuse on the ground that my english text result was low on the speaking part which I have to tender my Bsc certificate and my nysc to support my appeal, don't worry lamosy all will be fine and I'm very sure they will call u soon to submit your passport
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by supermario1: 11:47am On Apr 24, 2013
nothing yet............
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by lamosy(f): 2:25pm On Apr 24, 2013
@femi_nam

God bless you for you have gingered up my spirit. I actually provided emails and western union money transfer papers, couldn't provide phone call paper because my husbands iphone is in my name but he pays for the contract of the phone I am the only one that can ring o2 to request for a print out. Moreover we communicate more often through the internet, my lawyer said emails are authentic proof of evidence. I remembered when submitting my application the guy going thru my papers said the Embassy required Emails but payed little attention to that statement. And that's my predicament right now Femi. Now I've provided the emails I pray to God for me to find favour in the sight of the ECM. I actually scored the highest in speaking and listening and narrowly escape the others. Thank God they accepted your degree in equivalent to speaking. Thank you for encouraging me. I'm waiting patiently for you to be called...ok, so that my name will fall in the next batch to be called.....ha ha ha ha. Take care. Cheers.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by lamosy(f): 2:40pm On Apr 24, 2013
@Supermario1

You said nothing yet. Does that mean nothing yet from your side or from my side? I'll wait on the Embassy to ring me and the timeline given to me to lapse before contacting them. How's your day been? Take care. Cheers.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by supermario1: 8:22am On Apr 25, 2013
lamosy: @Supermario1

You said nothing yet. Does that mean nothing yet from your side or from my side? I'll wait on the Embassy to ring me and the timeline given to me to lapse before contacting them. How's your day been? Take care. Cheers.
@lamosy
good morning sweetie,yes i think its better not to call the esmbassy keep quiet cause they dont like pushing.and it will be all over soon inshallah.
on my side my wife didnt heared from them yet.its week today since they asked for my wife address.
see u later
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by lamosy(f): 1:34pm On Apr 25, 2013
@Supermario1

I hope your lawyer has given Cairo Embassy the address they requested for? Because when Embassy wanted to contact femi_nam they couldn't because femi_nam already changed his phone number, so the Embassy had to use his office address to find out his new phone number which was given to them and they rang femi_nam to submit his passport. So find out from your lawyer if he has sent the address to the Embassy as requested. Because if your wife did not hear from the Embassy before mid MAY that means the case will proceed to court hearing I'm afraid, we have to pray hard...ok. Do not fret, be positive, inshallah things will be fine. Extend my greetings to madam. Take care. Cheers.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (511) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.