Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,910 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 - Travel (227) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 (1036386 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 / Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) (230) ... (511) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Jennyze: 12:22pm On Nov 14, 2016
Hello All,

I had asked this earlier but didnt get any detailed response.

Please did any1 apply through the self-employed route?

Would like to know all the documents submitted so I can compare with what we have. I plan on submitting mine before the end of the week.

Thank you.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Foreveryours201: 12:35pm On Nov 14, 2016
Jennyze:
Hello All,

I had asked this earlier but didnt get any detailed response.

Please did any1 apply through the self-employed route?

Would like to know all the documents submitted so I can compare with what we have. I plan on submitting mine before the end of the week.

Thank you.

No. I haven't personally. However, if you look at the financial requirement guidelines for this type of visa all you need will be there.

Whatever you do, make sure you enclose HMRC documents/paperwork. Tax returns, Bank statements.

wink
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Jennyze: 1:58pm On Nov 14, 2016
Foreveryours201:

No. I haven't personally. However, if you look at the financial requirement guidelines for this type of visa all you need will be there.

Whatever you do, make sure you enclose HMRC documents/paperwork. Tax returns, Bank statements.

wink

Thanks for the response.

We have included all that. Was just hoping to find anyone who has done it and learn from their experience
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by stillwaiting: 4:32pm On Nov 14, 2016
@Lexusgs 430, @portsmouth86, @justwise, @newbie715, @light me and others. Thanks a million you guys for your gratifying response and gratuitous work. I am now crossing my t's and dotting my i's for fresh application. I have the following questions:
1. As per the contacts- call logs and chats; Do I start from when I was refused November 2015 till date? or May 2015 when I applied then?
2. Each chat; Facebook, Skype, What's app has nothing less than 162 pages each from January 2016 till date how do I do this?

Thanks a lot. Awaiting your response!!!
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Foreveryours201: 5:07pm On Nov 14, 2016
stillwaiting:
@Lexusgs 430, @portsmouth86, @justwise, @newbie715, @light me and others. Thanks a million you guys for your gratifying response and gratuitous work. I am now crossing my t's and dotting my i's for fresh application. I have the following questions:
1. As per the contacts- call logs and chats; Do I start from when I was refused November 2015 till date? or May 2015 when I applied then?
2. Each chat; Facebook, Skype, What's app has nothing less than 162 pages each from January 2016 till date how do I do this?

Thanks a lot. Awaiting your response!!!

would expect from as early on into the relationship as possibly. Few pages per month
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Isommex: 5:14pm On Nov 14, 2016
Foreveryours201:

Ok! Well when you apply you will have to declare that you both have a child and would need your child's passport number and d.o.b etc. I believe this information is requested on one of the appendix that must be completed in the addition to the application.

Thanks I will do that
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Gbolaboy: 8:29pm On Nov 14, 2016
Good evening house, my wife just submitted her application today, they only requested for her application form, appendix2, Tb certificate and her passport. Is that all they normally request from applicants? I thought the English test certificate ought to be collected by tlcontact ppl as well
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Gbolaboy: 8:33pm On Nov 14, 2016
Another question pls, I just discovered that there was 3p difference on my pay slips for two months, should I get worried over that? If there is a way out what could that be
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by wallg123: 9:50pm On Nov 14, 2016
Gbolaboy:
Good evening house, my wife just submitted her application today, they only requested for her application form, appendix2, Tb certificate and her passport. Is that all they normally request from applicants? I thought the English test certificate ought to be collected by tlcontact ppl as well

Everything is in order..... The English test certificates and other things are to be posted to sheffield ......
About the difference in 3p ... its not an issue .... Hope u sent in a copy of your employment contract or employment letter.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Gbolaboy: 10:26pm On Nov 14, 2016
I was only able to get my employment letter and am going to include it in the documents am sending to Sheffield.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Gbolaboy: 11:07pm On Nov 14, 2016
Just a quick one pls.... where do we send the documents to? Is it the shiffield address on tlcontact website or elsewhere
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Abbylove: 6:51am On Nov 15, 2016
A member of their staff is my close relative.

Its a good airline

Fear not!

Caribbeanwify28:
Medview is quite a new airline to run between Lagos and London. I don't know of any one that has used it.

Have you had good reviews about them?

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Foreveryours201: 10:10am On Nov 15, 2016
Gbolaboy:
Another question pls, I just discovered that there was 3p difference on my pay slips for two months, should I get worried over that? If there is a way out what could that be

This should not be an issue as long as the financial requirement is met.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Foreveryours201: 10:26am On Nov 15, 2016
Gbolaboy:
Just a quick one pls.... where do we send the documents to? Is it the shiffield address on tlcontact website or elsewhere

If you have registered with tls there is a link on the website for settlement applications, which opens and it gives you information, including an address of where to send your documents.

Alternatively, in my husband's case when he went to submit his documents in Ikeja, he was given a slip with an address and note giving information as to what address the sponsor is supposed to send their supporting documents to.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by oladunni4real: 5:11pm On Nov 15, 2016
this issue of address is something else, as for me i submitted my documents in tls VI and they collected my english test too. they did give me the slip but the postcode was different from the one on their website. and the address is also different from the ones have been told on the thread which was western house.
Now am worried, we went with the address on the tls website, my question is do I get a mail from them that they have received the documents my husband sent to shefield?
undecided
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by oladunni4real: 5:21pm On Nov 15, 2016
sry vulcan house
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Foreveryours201: 6:25pm On Nov 15, 2016
oladunni4real:
this issue of address is something else, as for me i submitted my documents in tls VI and they collected my english test too. they did give me the slip but the postcode was different from the one on their website. and the address is also different from the ones have been told on the thread which was western house.
Now am worried, we went with the address on the tls website, my question is do I get a mail from them that they have received the documents my husband sent to shefield?
undecided

When I sent my documents to Sheffield. We didn't get a notification of receipt. However, I sent them by special delivery and tracked online and it was received. They also referred to my supporting documents in he decision letter so they definitely got them.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by oladunni4real: 7:38pm On Nov 15, 2016
thank you ma.
sorry about the decision and i hope God in his infinite mercies turns the decision around for you as soon as possible. all faith and hope in him and everything will turn out fine. Plus I know everyone on here is praying for you too. grin

1 Like

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Foreveryours201: 7:43pm On Nov 15, 2016
oladunni4real:
thank you ma.
sorry about the decision and i hope God in his infinite mercies turns the decision around for you as soon as possible. all faith and hope in him and everything will turn out fine. Plus I know everyone on here is praying for you too. grin

Amen. Thank you. God bless you.

1 Like

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by toksys: 6:48pm On Nov 16, 2016
thanks all just want to ask which accomodation will be suitable .will a one bedroom apartment be just fine for me and my wife no children yet or should we go for two bedroom .she is going back first week of december.putting all neccesary things in place before we apply.
she was there from July before coming back again in october but she is going again in first week of december
your response will be appreciated
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Foreveryours201: 7:50pm On Nov 16, 2016
toksys:
thanks all just want to ask which accomodation will be suitable .will a one bedroom apartment be just fine for me and my wife no children yet or should we go for two bedroom .she is going back first week of december.putting all neccesary things in place before we apply.
she was there from July before coming back again in october but she is going again in first week of december
your response will be appreciated

1 bedroom is fine if it's just the two of you!!
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by toksys: 10:35pm On Nov 16, 2016
Foreveryours201:

1 bedroom is fine if it's just the two of you!!

thanks i appreciate
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Caribbeanwify28: 12:22am On Nov 17, 2016
Thanks hun.... I booked it already with Med View he is coming next week God's willing. smiley

I am still checking on here for your good news smiley

Abbylove:
A member of their staff is my close relative.

Its a good airline

Fear not!

1 Like

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Gbolaboy: 2:09am On Nov 17, 2016
Foreveryours201:

If you have registered with tls there is a link on the website for settlement applications, which opens and it gives you information, including an address of where to send your documents.

Alternatively, in my husband's case when he went to submit his documents in Ikeja, he was given a slip with an address and note giving information as to what address the sponsor is supposed to send their supporting documents to.

Thanks foreveryours...so, I should send the documents to the address on tlscontact website
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Abbylove: 8:05am On Nov 17, 2016
Yippee!

Ur hubby would be with u soon!

My fingers are crossed caribbeanwify28.

Caribbeanwify28:
Thanks hun.... I booked it already with Med View he is coming next week God's willing. smiley

I am still checking on here for your good news smiley

1 Like

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Foreveryours201: 8:19am On Nov 17, 2016
Gbolaboy:

Thanks foreveryours...so, I should send the documents to the address on tlscontact website

That was the address we used and it go there. If you can, put it up here so I can see.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by dareton09: 8:58am On Nov 17, 2016
Jennyze:

Thanks for the response.

We have included all that. Was just hoping to find anyone who has done it and learn from their experience

Hi @Jennyze

Here are the documents we used to apply using Self-Employment/Director of a Specified Limited Company Route.

Proof of Business Activities
1 Copies of Contract with Limited Company
2 Limited Company Accounts 2015 - 2016
3 Company Tax Return CT600 01-July-2015 to 30-June-2016
4 Personal Tax Return SA100
5 HMRC Electronic Filing Confirmation for Limited Company
6 HMRC Electronic Filing Confirmation for Sponsor
7 "Accountants Letter of Confirmation dated 10 August 2016"
8 Copy of Accountants CIMA Certificate
9 Current Appointments Report For Limited Company
10 Limited Company Certificate of Incorporation
11 Limited Company Companies Annual Return
12 "Original HMRC Registration as Employer and PAYE Purposes"
13 Limited Company Ordinary Share Certificate
14 Limited Company Memorandum of Association
15 Barclays Bank Business Statements June 2015 - Aug 2016
16 "Original HMRC Corporation Tax Acknowledgement Letter dated 26 Aug 2016"

Proof of Income from Limited Company
1 Original Payslips for Sponsor June 2015 - Dec 2015
2 Original Payslips for Sponsor Apr 2016 - Aug 2016
3 "Dividend Summary and Dividend Vouchers July 2015 - August 2016" stamped by the Accountant
4 P60 Issued for 2015
5 P60 issued for 2016
6 Original HSBC Bank Statements May 2015 - August 2016 showing the income earned by Sponsor
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by wallg123: 10:50am On Nov 17, 2016
Guys keep the good news rolling-in....Where is madam portmouth86 ?..... hope journey isn't taking you away from us. cheesy
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Gbolaboy: 11:55am On Nov 17, 2016
Foreveryours201:

That was the address we used and it go there. If you can, put it up here so I can see.

THANKS ONCE AGAIN....THAT IS THE ADDRESS ON THEIR SITE

UK VISAS AND IMMIGRATION, INTERNATIONAL
P.O BOX 3468
SHEFFIELD
UNITED KINGDOM
S3 8WA
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Foreveryours201: 12:29pm On Nov 17, 2016
Gbolaboy:

THANKS ONCE AGAIN....THAT IS THE ADDRESS ON THEIR SITE

UK VISAS AND IMMIGRATION, INTERNATIONAL
P.O BOX 3468
SHEFFIELD
UNITED KINGDOM
S3 8WA

That's the address we used. Even when they returned our documents, they put an address sticker on my envelope with that same address. You're good to go. Remember to provide a Self Addressed Envelope (SAE).
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Gbolaboy: 1:34pm On Nov 17, 2016
Foreveryours201:

That's the address we used. Even when they returned our documents, they put an address sticker on my envelope with that same address. You're good to go. Remember to provide a Self Addressed Envelope (SAE).

thanks a lot

(1) (2) (3) ... (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) (230) ... (511) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.