Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,116 members, 7,811,136 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:10 AM

UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 - Travel (441) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 (1035194 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 / Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (438) (439) (440) (441) (442) (443) (444) ... (511) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Lexusgs430: 9:39am On Jun 24, 2019
Flexvilla:

Sir Lexusgs430, I hail. Thanks once again. If I understand correctly, the 28 day rule kicks in from the day my spouse receives her last salary? and all documents plus application process must be complete before 28 days elapse?

Last wage slip + Bank statement, must be within 28 days of application submission........

So you appear to have read handout page 1411(452).......
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Univas01: 2:34pm On Jun 24, 2019
I wasn’t the one that actually asked the question, I just added my point

Lexusgs430:

You did not answer the question o......
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Univas01: 2:38pm On Jun 24, 2019
Read the new guideline, you don’t necessarily have to send your documents to Sheffield anymore, you can instead scan.

If you are applying for a settlement visa, there are three options for submission of supporting documents:

1. For a fee you can, at any stage in the process, opt for the Document Scanning Assistance Service at the Visa Application Centre.
2. You can self-upload supporting documents without additional charge. If you wish to self-upload your supporting documents, you should refer to the document checklist you have received as part of your online application.
3. Your sponsor or an agent can submit supporting documents in the UK for a fee of £75 per application payable in cash or with a debit card.

The choice is yours

MamaEEE:
YES to all your questions but in addition, you go with the online documents check list form

Thanks for your response

1. Does that mean TB certificate is not required in Nigeria.
2. That all original documents including wedding certificate should be sent to Sponsor in UK for submission
3. At appointment the only document they will ask for to submit is passport, sponsor bio page and proof of payment
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Univas01: 2:47pm On Jun 24, 2019
List of tests and test centres approved by UK Visas and Immigration to show that applicants have the required level of English for their visa. See the list in the following link;

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/guidance-on-applying-for-uk-visa-approved-english-language-tests

The interpretation is on the onus of the applicant but I personally won’t risk writing my test at a centre not listed in the above link.

Rule of thumb, you should always refer to the most recent UKBA guidelines when applying for any category of visa.

MamaEEE:
]Good morning house,
When filling online tuberculosis test form and the test which I wanted to do is meant for UK spouse visa. I made mistake where they wrote “type of visa”, I mistakenly selected students without scholarship, instead of settlement and dependent. Pls, can anyone tell me how I can make the correction?

You can book your ielts here https://takeielts.britishcouncil.org/locations/nigeria
And I don't think you need a B1 for spouse visa its suppose to b A1(life skill test)
2ndly abt ur mistake from the mail u sent to IMO for tuberculosis test it wnt count , don't b too hard on your self . All you r doing is just booking to get a spot... When you get der u verbally tell them they put you true. You get same certificate for school and spouse visa... It's duration is 6months... BLESS
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Ysakaws1: 3:32pm On Jun 24, 2019
Lexusgs430:

One thing you forgot to mention is, what year did this incident happen?...?
I think the marriage stuff was 2012 thereabouts
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Ysakaws1: 3:34pm On Jun 24, 2019
Univas01:
Very good question (thumps up)

One more thing, there are different routes for an overstayer to becoming a UK citizen, not necessarily by marriage.

Kindly please list some of the ways
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Univas01: 5:21pm On Jun 24, 2019
The rules have changed since then, most likely possible as at then - not anymore.

Ysakaws1:

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Univas01: 5:23pm On Jun 24, 2019
That’s too generic and very broad, you should visit gov.uk for other ways

Ysakaws1:

Kindly please list some of the ways
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Univas01: 5:27pm On Jun 24, 2019
Update!!!

You will eventually be directed to those test centres mentioned by mamaEEE. Technically, both links provided below are valid and recognised test centres for IELTS (life skills)

Apologies for any confusion.

Univas01:
List of tests and test centres approved by UK Visas and Immigration to show that applicants have the required level of English for their visa. See the list in the following link;

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/guidance-on-applying-for-uk-visa-approved-english-language-tests

The interpretation is on the onus of the applicant but I personally won’t risk writing my test at a centre not listed in the above link.

Rule of thumb, you should always refer to the most recent UKBA guidelines when applying for any category of visa.

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by profemebee(m): 6:11pm On Jun 24, 2019
Please quick question...

why don't people prefer UK Naric certification to writing IELTS thata valid for 2years only??

Thanks for anticipated responses.

Univas01:
Update!!!

You will eventually be directed to those test centres mentioned by mamaEEE. Technically, both links provided below are valid and recognised test centres for IELTS (life skills)

Apologies for any confusion.

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by reemix123(m): 8:53pm On Jun 24, 2019
Can anyone please advise
1. Is appendix 2 vaf4a still required?
2. How many photos minimum must one provide as evidence of relationship? What is guidelines
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Lexusgs430: 9:05pm On Jun 24, 2019
profemebee:
Please quick question...

why don't people prefer UK Naric certification to writing IELTS thata valid for 2years only??

Thanks for anticipated responses.

Simple.........

Naric is for life.........
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Lexusgs430: 2:44am On Jun 25, 2019
Ysakaws1:

You possibly meant 2002.........
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Ysakaws1: 2:58am On Jun 25, 2019
Lexusgs430:

You possibly meant 2002.........
He never even dreamt of having a visa then. He got married I’m sure between 2010 to 2013
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Lexusgs430: 3:35am On Jun 25, 2019
Ysakaws1:

He never even dreamt of having a visa then. He got married I’m sure between 2010 to 2013

An illegal immigrant cannot get married now in the UK...... For every marriage conducted, a license must be obtained.

One of the documents required to apply for a license is, a valid right to remain......

Be wary, people don't always tell you the truth..........
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by profemebee(m): 8:07am On Jun 25, 2019
i feel like UK Naric should be the ideal.. no need for tests.. and then it is for life...

Lexusgs430:

Simple.........

Naric is for life.........
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Lexusgs430: 8:37am On Jun 25, 2019
profemebee:
i feel like UK Naric should be the ideal.. no need for tests.. and then it is for life...

What about applicants without qualifying certifications?.....
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Univas01: 9:29am On Jun 25, 2019
You’re right, applicants without qualifications will need IELTS and mind you, even the qualification has to be equivalent to a UK degree or above

Lexusgs430:

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Lexusgs430: 9:30am On Jun 25, 2019
Univas01:
If I may ask, are you currently in the UK?

UK ke..... Only in my mind........
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Univas01: 9:33am On Jun 25, 2019
Yeah you dream shall come through, once you don’t loose focus

Lexusgs430:

UK ke..... Only in my mind........
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Lexusgs430: 9:36am On Jun 25, 2019
Univas01:
Yeah you dream shall come through, once you don’t loose focus

I always listen to D'banj song........ Focus.......
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by profemebee(m): 1:26pm On Jun 25, 2019
ehenn.. good point..

that's what my question was about.. wanted to know why people did IELTS..

my bad....

Lexusgs430:

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by profemebee(m): 1:27pm On Jun 25, 2019
noted thanks..

the amount of knowledge gotten in these few months can't be bought with money..

thankssssssssssssss guys/babes

Univas01:
You’re right, applicants without qualifications will need IELTS and mind you, even the qualification has to be equivalent to a UK degree or above

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Monmarri: 10:00am On Jun 26, 2019
Good morning house I am new on this forum. Please I will like to get information from those people that have recently done fiance visa for UK. Please I will appreciate any body that have done it and it was successful. Please kindly assist and let me know the process and documents submitted and how much spent in the process.

After one got the fiance visa and travel to UK, after the marriage is the person expected to apply immediately or still wait till the six months is about to end?

Cost of visa: How much was the cost of visa for the fiance and spouse visa. How much was paid in total.

Use of English: for fiance visa can one use degree certificate and transcript from the university to prove test of English or one have to write and pass the English test?

For NHS: Do one need to pay for it for the fiance visa?

TBS: Do one need it?

Proof of relationship: what does one need.

Pls I will appreciate responses. Thank you.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Lexusgs430: 10:55am On Jun 26, 2019
Monmarri:
Good morning house I am new on this forum. Please I will like to get information from those people that have recently done fiance visa for UK. Please I will appreciate any body that have done it and it was successful. Please kindly assist and let me know the process and documents submitted and how much spent in the process.

After one got the fiance visa and travel to UK, after the marriage is the person expected to apply immediately or still wait till the six months is about to end?

Cost of visa: How much was the cost of visa for the fiance and spouse visa. How much was paid in total.

Use of English: for fiance visa can one use degree certificate and transcript from the university to prove test of English or one have to write and pass the English test?

Do yourself a huge favour and read through this thread.....

This thread can boast of achieving 98% success rate......

The 2% failure rate, is due to those that refused to fully absorb or adhere to the strict guidelines on this thread....

The percentage you want to fall under, is in your hands.......

98% or 2%.……. You decide.....
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Univas01: 1:07pm On Jun 26, 2019
Monmarri:

Lexusgs430:

The 2% failure rate, is due to those that refused to fully absorb or adhere to the strict guidelines on this thread....

Do yourself a big favour and follow Lexusgs430's advice!

This will help you such that when next you're asking questions, such questions will be very specific haven gone through a lot of info

By the way, why are you considering fiance visa over spouse visa? Regardless of any amount you spend on fiance visa, you will end up spending nearly £2k for spouse visa application (non-priority service) if you eventually get into the UK
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Monmarri: 6:20pm On Jun 26, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Lol! 100% success rate . Thanks for your respond. I appreciate.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Monmarri: 6:22pm On Jun 26, 2019
Univas01:

Do yourself a big favour and follow Lexusgs430's advice!

This will help you such that when next you're asking questions, such questions will be very specific haven gone through a lot of info

By the way, why are you considering fiance visa over spouse visa? Regardless of any amount you spend on fiance visa, you will end up spending nearly £2k for spouse visa application (non-priority service) if you eventually get into the UK

Thanks for respond. The reason is partner can't come down to Nigeria due to work. So that means one is spending twice for the both visa?
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Lexusgs430: 6:30pm On Jun 26, 2019
Monmarri:

Thanks for respond. The reason is partner can't come down to Nigeria due to work. So that means one is spending twice for the both visa?

Have you conducted registry marriage?.....
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Monmarri: 6:36pm On Jun 26, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Have you conducted registry marriage?.....

No.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Lexusgs430: 6:37pm On Jun 26, 2019
Monmarri:

No.

And you want to apply for spousal visa?........ lipsrsealed
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Monmarri: 6:39pm On Jun 26, 2019
[quote author=Lexusgs430 post=79696834]

And you want to apply for spousal visa?........ lipsrsealed[/quote

No. It is fiance visa .

(1) (2) (3) ... (438) (439) (440) (441) (442) (443) (444) ... (511) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.