Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,099 members, 7,814,862 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 - Travel (450) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 (1036357 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 / Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (447) (448) (449) (450) (451) (452) (453) ... (511) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Lexusgs430: 4:10pm On Aug 23, 2019
Monmarri:

Thanks . But what application is he going to apply, is it the normal spouse visa that everyone does and pay huge money? The husband is not EU citizen but was married to EU citizen but divorced.

So this settled status means the husband now have a permanent resident and free from immigration?

What are really the benefits of the settled status and pre settled in the UK?

Read up on EU settlement rules/scheme ......
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Monmarri: 4:50pm On Aug 23, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Read up on EU settlement rules/scheme ......

Thanks . I am going through it
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by MamaEEE: 4:51pm On Aug 23, 2019
Lexusgs430:

It's EU settlement status and not UK..... EU protection rules........

The answer I got it's different from d question I asked... Thanks anyways...
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Lexusgs430: 4:52pm On Aug 23, 2019
MamaEEE:

The answer I got it's different from d question I asked... Thanks anyways...

You know i no go skul.... Make i read ur question again.....
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Lexusgs430: 4:53pm On Aug 23, 2019
MamaEEE:

Good day , plx what do mean by its completely free... Plz enlighten me....
Thanks

It's free because its a scheme derived for EU settled citizens/spouses ........
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by profemebee(m): 6:10pm On Aug 23, 2019
bro. i admire your deep set knowledge of these matters

how did you get to learn all these?

Lexusgs430:

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Justblow: 6:11pm On Aug 23, 2019
Monmarri:

Thanks . But what application is he going to apply, is it the normal spouse visa that everyone does and pay huge money? The husband is not EU citizen but was married to EU citizen but divorced.

So this settled status means the husband now have a permanent resident and free from immigration?

What are really the benefits of the settled status and pre settled in the UK?

The husband marriage to an eu citizen gave him his eu status in the UK. It is not everybody in the UK that is qualified, in fact, he is a very luck man for marrying an eu, he got the status because he is documented on the home office data base as an eu citizen.

He is free for life, in fact next year he is a British citizen if he wants to, see first attachment the bottom.

Bring spouse... Read attachment....

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Justblow: 6:28pm On Aug 23, 2019
Benefits..... Pre settled..... Conditions on leave

Settled..... No conditions....

1 Like

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by MamaEEE: 7:06pm On Aug 23, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Baba Abeg d thing no free oooo, except no b financially free u mean... My husband put in for myself and daughter under this Eu settlement scheme ... Na £6k nie follow for the mata, health surcharge inclusive... Inshort we still dey wait for result as we speak...
So I no come undasnd dis ur free u mean...
We Neva talk solicitor 2k for charges... Anyways he has switched eu brb card for British pp not too long...
So plx Waityn u mean by this free , mk I just dey let my oga know say we get investment we need to claim ...lol
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Lexusgs430: 7:12pm On Aug 23, 2019
MamaEEE:

Baba Abeg d thing no free oooo, except no b financially free u mean... My husband put in for myself and daughter under this Eu settlement scheme ... Na £6k nie follow for the mata, health surcharge inclusive... Inshort we still dey wait for result as we speak...
We Neva talk solicitor 2k for charges... Anyways he has switched eu brb card for British pp not too long...
So plx Waityn u mean by this free , mk I just dey let my oga know say we get investment we need to claim ...lol

You guys decided to feed the solicitor...... Does your husband have EU settled status or UK?.....
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Lexusgs430: 7:15pm On Aug 23, 2019
Justblow:

The husband marriage to an eu citizen gave him his eu status in the UK. It is not everybody in the UK that is qualified, in fact, he is a very luck man for marrying an eu, he got the status because he is documented on the home office data base as an eu citizen.

He is free for life, in fact next year he is a British citizen if he wants to, see first attachment the bottom.

MamaEEE:

So Oga, are you confirming it's free or they would have to pay?......
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Lexusgs430: 7:17pm On Aug 23, 2019
profemebee:
bro. i admire your deep set knowledge of these matters

how did you get to learn all these?

Extensive reading and research + case precedents...... grin
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Monmarri: 7:30pm On Aug 23, 2019
Justblow:

Many thanks@ Justblow. I appreciate
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by MamaEEE: 8:26pm On Aug 23, 2019
Lexusgs430:

You guys decided to feed the solicitor...... Does your husband have EU settled status or UK?.....

Na uk ooo, but he has swapt it for British passport... No b say na we get money to spend na fear say mk dem no go dull person ... And we don finish Beforec I know abt this family
But so far it's not free
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Lexusgs430: 8:28pm On Aug 23, 2019
MamaEEE:

Na uk ooo, but he has swapt it for British passport... No b say na we get money to spend na fear say mk dem no go dull person ... And we don finish Beforec I know abt this family

He swapped away the 6K ......... grin

UKBA, are indeed very thankful........ Not forgetting the very pleased solicitor......... cheesy
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Justblow: 8:33pm On Aug 23, 2019
Monmarri:

Many thanks@ Justblow. I appreciate

1 Like

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by MamaEEE: 8:38pm On Aug 23, 2019
Lexusgs430:

He swapped away the 6K ......... grin

UKBA, are indeed very thankful........ Not forgetting the very pleased solicitor......... cheesy

No he put in the application b4 swapping... But I jux confirm from friends who went tru this same root dem say no b free ooo...
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Justblow: 8:43pm On Aug 23, 2019
Lexusgs430:

So Oga, are you confirming it's free or they would have to pay?......

When the EU scheme started in March this year, the then prime Minister T_MAY placed a fee of 67 pound on it for application, it was later with drawn and became free, so for now, anything that is eu settlement scheme is free... Please c attachment

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Lexusgs430: 8:47pm On Aug 23, 2019
MamaEEE:

No he put in the application b4 swapping... But I jux confirm from friends who went tru this same root dem say no b free ooo...

I would give you a quick case study.......

Nigerian male, married a Dutch lady..... Got his papers in Holland. Eventually relocated to the uk, divorced his Dutch wife....

Settled in the UK for a few years, gets a Nigerian lady, residing in Nigeria.....

Applies for his wife to settle in the UK with him, initial application was refused, because he would not listen to proper advice, we appealed the decision, submitted the shortfall not long afterwards. About 40 days afterwards, adviced to withdraw appeal, wife asked to submit passport, visa granted..... How much did he pay? £0.00......

1 Like

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Lexusgs430: 8:49pm On Aug 23, 2019
Justblow:

When the EU scheme and I started in March this year, the then prime Minister T_MAY placed a fee of 67 pound on it for application, it was later with drawn and became free, so for now, anything that is eu settlement scheme is free... Please c attachment

Nah MamaEEE wan confirmento.............
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Justblow: 8:58pm On Aug 23, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Nah MamaEEE wan confirmento.............

�.... Oh.... They ve scamed mamaEEEE o... Chai... Men of Adam are wicked o
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Lexusgs430: 9:09pm On Aug 23, 2019
Justblow:

�.... Oh.... They ve scamed mamaEEEE o... Chai... Men of Adam are wicked o

I think her husband had switched status, prior to application ..... So they would pay the usual uk fee, but nah solicitors feed larger.......... grin
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Justblow: 9:33pm On Aug 23, 2019
Lexusgs430:

I think her husband had switched status, prior to application ..... So they would pay the usual uk fee, but nah solicitors feed larger.......... grin

But the 6k fee and NHS fee under eu scheme is what I don't understand o... Because even Biometric under these scheme is free. This one weak me o
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Lexusgs430: 9:37pm On Aug 23, 2019
Justblow:

But the 6k fee and NHS fee under eu scheme is what I don't understand o... Because even Biometric under these scheme is free. This one weak me o

Applicant is about £1500, NHS about £500 + Lawyer £2000 + kids + TB etc etc (assuming)........

E go reach 6K nah..........
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Justblow: 10:05pm On Aug 23, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Applicant is about £1500, NHS about £500 + Lawyer £2000 + kids + TB etc etc (assuming)........

Okay... Application is from outside the UK... Now clear
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Lexusgs430: 10:08pm On Aug 23, 2019
Justblow:

Exactly.... But regardless, if he had not swapped.... EU rules would apply = Free........
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by MamaEEE: 10:44pm On Aug 23, 2019
Lexusgs430:

I don lux small blood this evening ... No tb oo, say health surcharge and fee 3k each for my self and daughter nie d 6k tk set... Solicitor na £2k2 self... This thing weak me I swear I Neva one bliv. I go sleep tru am mk person no go faint...
Thanks ooo for the info , we learn everyday
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by MamaEEE: 10:48pm On Aug 23, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Exactly.... But regardless, if he had not swapped.... EU rules would apply = Free........

Baba I say na after application he swap... I dey evn giv my oga this info now say Waityn he pay 6k for na free the man no look bodad ooo. Say can't b tru... Plz were Eva u Gettyn this info from can u screen shoot plz. Thanks
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Lexusgs430: 10:53pm On Aug 23, 2019
MamaEEE:

I don lux small blood this evening ... No tb oo, say health surcharge and fee 3k each for my self and daughter nie d 6k tk set... Solicitor na £2k2 self... This thing weak me I swear I Neva one bliv. I go sleep tru am mk person no go faint...
Thanks ooo for the info , we learn everyday

Madam una don pay, so best to comot face ..... Fees paid for wrong applications are not refundable.......
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Justblow: 11:16pm On Aug 23, 2019
MamaEEE:

Baba I say na after application he swap... I dey evn giv my oga this info now say Waityn he pay 6k for na free the man no look bodad ooo. Say can't b tru... Plz were Eva u Gettyn this info from can u screen shoot plz. Thanks

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by MamaEEE: 11:40pm On Aug 23, 2019
Justblow:

Yes it's from outside the uk and
2ndly that place that is written as eu settlement scheme on the brb the lady posted that led to this info my husband's own is permanent residency that is written on it . Does that mk any difference ?
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Justblow: 12:00am On Aug 24, 2019
MamaEEE:

Yes it's from outside the uk and
2ndly that place that is written as eu settlement scheme on the brb the lady posted that led to this info my husband's own is permanent residency that is written on it . Does that mk any difference ?

From this info u just provided, ur husband do not have or hold an EU citizenship... And if he claims to have, that means, he must have been in one way or the other related to an EU. Either by marriage or him self is a white EU.

(1) (2) (3) ... (447) (448) (449) (450) (451) (452) (453) ... (511) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.