Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,231 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:15 AM

UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 - Travel (463) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 (1034914 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 / Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (460) (461) (462) (463) (464) (465) (466) ... (511) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Neziw14: 8:57am On Mar 17, 2020
Hello justwise and co

First and foremost you guys are doing a great job on this UK spouse visa.

My case is kind off different I pray someone can give me a vital reply, I want to apply for spouse visa this march all documents ready didn't know the changes for hubby job would play another part, so my hubby got his job in October 2019 and initial end ofcontract was stated November 2020, only for him to inform me the contract will be terminated this March. My question is should we take the risk and apply with the initial contract of November 2020 or just bone it. Am desperate it's a big cash to play with. Pls reply
Thank you
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by MamaEEE: 10:12am On Mar 17, 2020
Neziw14:
Hello justwise and co

My case is kind off different I pray someone can give me a vital reply, I want to apply for spouse visa this march all documents ready didn't know the changes for hubby job would play another part, so my hubby got his job in October 2019 and initial end ofcontract was stated November 2020, only for him to inform me the contract will be terminated this March. My question is should we take the risk and apply with the initial contract of November 2020 or just bone it. Am desperate it's a big cash to play with. Pls reply
Thank you

What he needed was 6months statement 4rm job, bt cinx contract is ending and he startyn a new job,he now needs a statement 4 12months...
So u cn stil go ahead with application bt mk sure u add documents 4rm new job. Or u wait 4 6months in dis new job dn go 4it
D seniors il trow more light
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by profemebee(m): 4:46pm On Mar 18, 2020
Great to see u still giving tips ..

such a beautiful heart you have.

Been settling in and all..

MamaEEE:

What he needed was 6months statement 4rm job, bt cinx contract is ending and he startyn a new job,he now needs a statement 4 12months...
So u cn stil go ahead with application bt mk sure u add documents 4rm new job. Or u wait 4 6months in dis new job dn go 4it
D seniors il trow more light
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Flexvilla: 6:07pm On Mar 18, 2020
It's a YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

I have been a semi-silent follower. Semi because I asked questions just twice in June last year but I digested the thread from 2015. Omo e no easy.

After 14 years from the first application to UK(Student Visa), Finally Baba God smiled on me.

My History of Refusals below:

June 2006- Student Visa (Masters Studies) refused
January 2007- Student Visa refused again
February 2014- Visit Visa refused

As if that one no do, Schengen come show me shege ( I wanted to use Surinder Singh route)
2017- Beligium (Tourist Visa)- Refused
2017- Germany- Refused
2017- Sweden- Refused

Na that time I know say e don reach to enter church.

Anyways I have travelled and lived in other yeye and not so yeye countries like India, Egypt, UAE etc so tey I even enter IRAN.

A big kudos to His holiness- Lexusgs430 for answering my questions (17.23% tithe for you)- God multiply ur hustle a hundredfold, Coronabobo stay far away from you. Justwise- all ur enemies- Fireburn! and all others who have been so helpful on this thread. Because of you guys, many keep hope alive.

Anyways I know that the Fam here always hammer on doing it urself style but after seeing my critical condition, I did it myself and still paid an immigration lawyer to do it again, then re-did it myself again. Omo I no wan hear STORY!

Also I calculated that if Radiga's application (STANDARD) came out within priority timeline, then mine which is priority should come out as Super-priority and so did it come to pass (12 WORKING DAYS)- Is it that the UK Immigration officers are mopping up fast due to Corona V?

Abeg let me come and be going to UK fast fast before dem close border!, Corona or no Corona, that one no consign me after all small disease cannot kill a blackman!

THIS IS THE METHOD I USED/TIMELINE:

Application Mode - Immigration lawyer/Self
25th February:Application (Completed and submitted) : PRIORITY
27th February: Biometric - Walk-in, Scanning Assisted Service at TLS
27th February: Email to say Application has been transferred to Decision Making Centre
2nd March: Email to say Application has been received and assigned to an ECO
17th March: Email Received from VAC (To pick up passport)
18th March: Passport picked up sharp sharp

Total Number of Working Days from ECO email- 12 Working Days and 14 working days from day of Biometrics
Approved - One month entry granted

Docs submitted ( All uploaded by TLS Staff after paying for Assisted Scanning Service at (N37,500) on the date of the Walk-in/Biometrics at TLS Ikeja VAC )

List of documents submitted (PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL DOCUMENTS WERE CLEARLY LABELLED TO ASSIST THE ECO UNDERSTAND WHAT WAS GOING ON E.G Honeymoon pictures, Sponsor's Nigeria's Visa, Whatsapp calls-Evidence of Relationship etc,

APPLICATION
-passport data page (applicant)
-sponsor’s covering letter
-appendix form VAF4A
-appendix 2 form
-Form SU07- Sponsor's undertaking form
-IHS refrence number (email)
-payment of visa fee(email)
-biometrics appointment letter
-visa application confirmation email
-tls check list

2)APPLICANT AND SPONSOR'S PERSONAL DOCUMENTS

APPLICANT
-photocopy of passport data page of current passport
-passport data page of all previous passports
-photocopy of applicant's Visas for all countries visited in the past including Honeymoon Entry/Exit stamp for country where Honeymoon took place(SA)
-marriage certificate
-Personal Savings account bank statement for one year (stamped and signed by the bank)
-Joint account bank statement(in Nigeria) with Sponsor for one year (stamped and signed by the bank)
-Letter of introduction from bank for the Joint account statement stating we both own the account and when the account was opened. It was addressed to the British High Commission. (stamped and signed by the bank)

SPONSOR
-Sponsor's covering letter (crying that her life is in turmoil as she no dey with hubby.)
-photocopy of Sponsor's current/previous British passport data page with Nigeria Visas and all entry and exit stamps for Nigeria and honeymoon entry/exit stamp for foreign country where honeymoon took place
-photocopy of Sponsor's current/previous Nigerian passport with all entry and exit stamps for NIGERIA
- Sponsor's Divorce Certificate (Decree absolute)
-Sponsor's Divorce/Dissolution/Separation Petition
-Nigerian newspaper print out showing change of name of sponsor to Hubby's surname (The Guardian newspaper)

3. ENGLISH LANGUAGE REQUIREMENT
-IELTS test result original
-TB test Certificate original

4. RELATIONSHIP DOCUMENTS
-screenshots of WhatsApp chats/calls/ front page of sponsor's face showing how name and number were saved on applicant's phone (3 A4 pages) 2019/2020
- Downloaded Whatsapp chats printed on A4 paper (2 pages only) 2017/2018
- Screenshot of Sponsor's Facebook front page showing her details such as her face, name, relationship, town where she lives(London) (2 pages)
- Honey moon pictures from South Africa (Collage of 2 pictures on a page) Total of 2 pages
-Casual Pictures of us fumbling around (Collage of 2 pictures on a page) Total of 2 pages
-Court Wedding Pictures with friends and family plus showing us kissing too (Very important)- (Collage of 2 pictures on a page) Total of 4 pages
-Church Wedding Pictures plus showing us Kissing (got this hint from the lawyer)- (Collage of 2 pictures on a page) Total of 2 pages
-Traditional Marriage Pictures (Collage of 2 pictures on a page) Total of 1 pages
-Causal picture showing Sponsor and applicant dated 4 days before the application as sponsor was in Nigeria on annual leave to visit hubby. (Note Sponsor was also in Nigeria almost throughout the application period and this was stated in the Sponsor's covering letter giving a Nigerian mobile number as well as UK number on which sponsor can be reached in case dem wan do aproko)
-flight boarding passes and itineraries.(Mainly showing sponsor visiting Nigeria plus when both of us travelled for Honeymoon to SA)
-hotel receipts of where we stayed on our honeymoon in SA
-Email printouts showing correspondence between sponsor and I (10 A4 copies including showing sponsor's leave approvals, Wedding payments to vendors etc)
-Dhl receipts of items sent by applicant to sponsor (2 A4 copies)
-Money transfer receipts x3 ie:World Remit

5. MAINTENANCE DOCUMENTS
-9 months payslips (submitted on the 27th day (February 27) so was within 28days of application being submitted) (Stamped and signed by employer)
-9 months bank statements((we made sure was within 28days of application being submitted)(Stamped and signed by bank)
-Letter from sponsor's bank in UK stating when account was opened, salary paid there etc (Stamped and signed by bank)
-Letter from employer (stamped and signed by employer)
-Offer letter (stamped and signed by both parties)
-Letter from employer showing change in hours worked- Addendum to Offer letter) (Stamped and signed by both parties)

6. ACCOMMODATION DOCUMENTS
-title register from land registry for Sponsor's mother's house
-property Inspection report for Sponsor's mother's house
-T.V License October 2019 in the name of Sponsor's mother
-Mortgage Deed of Sponsor's mother and other documents showing sponsor's mother owns house
-Consent Letter from Sponsor's mother stating she avails us use of a room in her house for 3 years without collecting rent from us
-Sponsor's mother's British passport copy
-sponsor's mother's Nigerian passport copy

7. OTHER RELEVANT DOCUMENTS
-Rental Contract for flat rented jointly in Applicant and Sponsor's name in Nigeria when Sponsor lived with Applicant in Nigeria. Sponsor lived in Nigeria with applicant for one year plus.

No contact to landlord, employer, sponsor or applicant by the UKVI.

Written an exhaustive content to assist others as I was assisted here.

Thanks and God bless...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Adeyemi2020: 9:23pm On Mar 18, 2020
Hi.
I'm married to British citizen, so we v applied for spouse visa and 3days after l got info that incase we still wanna submit any supporting documents we can before they proceed. We v submitted all the necessary documents required. I hope we get positive result soonest.

Our documents include...
Marriage certificate
Pay slip that shows she earn up to €18,600 per year
Statement of account
Letter from employer
Wedding pix
Front page of her bio data passport
NARIC letter
Tubaculosis test certificate

Is thr anything we still need to add? Thanks
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Lexusgs430: 3:24am On Mar 19, 2020
Flexvilla:

I have been a semi-silent follower. Semi because I asked questions just twice in June last year but I digested the thread from 2015. Omo e no easy.

After 14 years from the first application to UK(Student Visa), Finally Baba God smiled on me.

As if that one no do, Schengen come show me shege ( I wanted to use Surinder Singh route)
2017- Germany- Refused
2017- Sweden- Refused

Anyways I have travelled and lived in other yeye and not so yeye countries like India, Egypt, UAE etc so tey I even enter IRAN.

A big kudos to His holiness- Lexusgs430 for answering my questions (17.23% tithe for you)- God multiply ur hustle a hundredfold, Coronabobo stay far away from you. Justwise- all ur enemies- Fireburn! and all others who have been so helpful on this thread. Because of you guys, many keep hope alive.

Anyways I know that the Fam here always hammer on doing it urself style but after seeing my critical condition, I did it myself and still paid an immigration lawyer to do it again, then re-did it myself again. Omo I no wan hear STORY!

Also I calculated that if Radiga's application (STANDARD) came out within priority timeline, then mine which is priority should come out as Super-priority and so did it come to pass (12 WORKING DAYS)- Is it that the UK Immigration officers are mopping up fast due to Corona V?

Abeg let me come and be going to UK fast fast before dem close border!, Corona or no Corona, that one no consign me after all small disease cannot kill a blackman!

27th February: Email to say Application has been transferred to Decision Making Centre

Total Number of Working Days from ECO email- 12 Working Days and 14 working days from day of Biometrics

Docs submitted ( All uploaded by TLS Staff after paying for Assisted Scanning Service at (N37,500) on the date of the Walk-in/Biometrics at TLS Ikeja VAC )

List of documents submitted (PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL DOCUMENTS WERE CLEARLY LABELLED TO ASSIST THE ECO UNDERSTAND WHAT WAS GOING ON E.G Honeymoon pictures, Sponsor's Nigeria's Visa, Whatsapp calls-Evidence of Relationship etc,

APPLICATION
-appendix form VAF4A
-appendix 2 form
-tls check list

APPLICANT
-photocopy of applicant's Visas for all countries visited in the past including Honeymoon Entry/Exit stamp for country where Honeymoon took place(SA)
-marriage certificate
-Personal Savings account bank statement for one year (stamped and signed by the bank)
-Joint account bank statement(in Nigeria) with Sponsor for one year (stamped and signed by the bank)
-Letter of introduction from bank for the Joint account statement stating we both own the account and when the account was opened. It was addressed to the British High Commission. (stamped and signed by the bank)

SPONSOR
-Sponsor's covering letter (crying that her life is in turmoil as she no dey with hubby.)
-photocopy of Sponsor's current/previous British passport data page with Nigeria Visas and all entry and exit stamps for Nigeria and honeymoon entry/exit stamp for foreign country where honeymoon took place
-photocopy of Sponsor's current/previous Nigerian passport with all entry and exit stamps for NIGERIA
-Nigerian newspaper print out showing change of name of sponsor to Hubby's surname (The Guardian newspaper)

-screenshots of WhatsApp chats/calls/ front page of sponsor's face showing how name and number were saved on applicant's phone (3 A4 pages) 2019/2020
- Screenshot of Sponsor's Facebook front page showing her details such as her face, name, relationship, town where she lives(London) (2 pages)
- Honey moon pictures from South Africa (Collage of 2 pictures on a page) Total of 2 pages
-Casual Pictures of us fumbling around (Collage of 2 pictures on a page) Total of 2 pages
-Court Wedding Pictures with friends and family plus showing us kissing too (Very important)- (Collage of 2 pictures on a page) Total of 4 pages
-Church Wedding Pictures plus showing us Kissing (got this hint from the lawyer)- (Collage of 2 pictures on a page) Total of 2 pages
-Traditional Marriage Pictures (Collage of 2 pictures on a page) Total of 1 pages
-Causal picture showing Sponsor and applicant dated 4 days before the application as sponsor was in Nigeria on annual leave to visit hubby. (Note Sponsor was also in Nigeria almost throughout the application period and this was stated in the Sponsor's covering letter giving a Nigerian mobile number as well as UK number on which sponsor can be reached in case dem wan do aproko)
-flight boarding passes and itineraries.(Mainly showing sponsor visiting Nigeria plus when both of us travelled for Honeymoon to SA)
-Email printouts showing correspondence between sponsor and I (10 A4 copies including showing sponsor's leave approvals, Wedding payments to vendors etc)

5. MAINTENANCE DOCUMENTS
-9 months payslips (submitted on the 27th day (February 27) so was within 28days of application being submitted) (Stamped and signed by employer)
-9 months bank statements((we made sure was within 28days of application being submitted)(Stamped and signed by bank)
-Letter from sponsor's bank in UK stating when account was opened, salary paid there etc (Stamped and signed by bank)
-Letter from employer showing change in hours worked- Addendum to Offer letter) (Stamped and signed by both parties)

-Mortgage Deed of Sponsor's mother and other documents showing sponsor's mother owns house
-Consent Letter from Sponsor's mother stating she avails us use of a room in her house for 3 years without collecting rent from us

-Rental Contract for flat rented jointly in Applicant and Sponsor's name in Nigeria when Sponsor lived with Applicant in Nigeria. Sponsor lived in Nigeria with applicant for one year plus.

Thanks and God bless...

Goes to show that a lawyer is not required.......
Just read and follow this thread........ cheesy

Congratulations........ Welcome to COVID19 City...... grin
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Lexusgs430: 3:26am On Mar 19, 2020
Adeyemi2020:
Hi.
I'm married to British citizen, so we v applied for spouse visa and 3days after l got info that incase we still wanna submit any supporting documents we can before they proceed. We v submitted all the necessary documents required. I hope we get positive result soonest.

Our documents include...
Marriage certificate
Pay slip that shows she earn up to €18,600 per year
Statement of account
Letter from employer
Wedding pix
Front page of her bio data passport
NARIC letter
Tubaculosis test certificate

Is thr anything we still need to add? Thanks

Why not extensively read through thread?....

This thread would guide you........

1 Like

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by MamaEEE: 11:18am On Mar 19, 2020
profemebee:
Great to see u still giving tips ..

such a beautiful heart you have.

Been settling in and all..

Waityn person go do na(smiling) thanks my brother... Hope u setteling in well o and stay safe...
Na Jesus blood go cover us all, 4rm waityn dey ground
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by justwise(m): 7:08pm On Mar 19, 2020
Neziw14:
Hello justwise and co

Thank you

Don't risk it because he will need a letter from the company to support the application and that letter will state March as the end of the contract.

Just be patient as he gets another job to avoid wasting money and time, if he has 16K in savings then great you can go ahead.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by justwise(m): 7:39pm On Mar 19, 2020
Flexvilla:

2017- Germany- Refused
2017- Sweden- Refused

APPLICATION
-appendix form VAF4A
-appendix 2 form
-tls check list

APPLICANT
-marriage certificate

SPONSOR

5. MAINTENANCE DOCUMENTS

Thanks and God bless...

You get mind oo! congratulations
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by nonso10: 8:45pm On Mar 20, 2020
Please what happens when one misses a call from UK visa people...

Thanks
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by teewhy3(m): 9:34pm On Mar 21, 2020
I have gone through the thread and been able to put together the following documents. Is this okay? Please help

General Documents
Sponsor cover letter, narrating genesis of relationship, detailing and explaining supporting documents added )
TB Test Result
English Language Test Result
Birth Certificate Applicant
Birth Certificate Sponsor
2 UK size Passport Photograph
Copy of International Passport Applicant
Copy of International Passport Sponsor - British and Nigeria
Printed Application Form
Appendix 2 Form ** To be confirmed
IHS Payment Confirmation Email
Proof of Relationship
Marriage Certificate
Pictures (From Old to New) (dated and captioned)
Call Logs, WhatsApp Messages, Emails
GTBank Statement Showing Transfer of funds between the 2 of you
Copy of tickets showing Travel from London to Lagos to visit Applicant
Stamp Pages of passports during visits

Finance Remember the 28-day rule here
Employment Letter or Letter of Reference from employer
Payslip
Salary Bank Statement
Accomodation
Letter from Land lord
Tenancy Agreement
Recent Utility Bills
Council tax
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Miele(f): 12:47pm On Mar 23, 2020
Hi guys,

I hope we are all okay and staying safe in this time.

I have got a quick question.

I’ve got my registry wedding this week and the current advise in UK is that only five people are required to be in the registry office - wedding officiant, bride, groom and two witnesses.

We planned on having a reception after that but plans have changed because of social distancing.

However, I still intend on submitting my application first week of April. My wedding pictures will only consist of bride, groom and two witnesses.

Would this count against me when I submit these pictures as evidence?

I’ve got other pictures of us hanging with friends to submit as evidence but I’m worried that the wedding pictures might look empty and raises questions of it being a real marriage or not?

Or am I being extremely paranoid?
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Monmarri: 1:08pm On Mar 24, 2020
shocked
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Monmarri: 1:26pm On Mar 24, 2020
Please for those of us that our spouse just started new permanent jobs in the hospital in the uk, and they have bin told to go home, bc of this Corona virus, how can they get six months payslips to make their partners spouse visa application. Pls any body thinking like me? What is the solution please ooooo!
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Lexusgs430: 4:46pm On Mar 25, 2020
Monmarri:
Please for those of us that our spouse just started new permanent jobs in the hospital in the uk, and they have bin told to go home, bc of this Corona virus, how can they get six months payslips to make their partners spouse visa application. Pls any body thinking like me? What is the solution please ooooo!

What's this person role in the hospital?.....
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Lexusgs430: 4:48pm On Mar 25, 2020
Miele:
Hi guys,

I hope we are all okay and staying safe in this time.

I have got a quick question.

I’ve got my registry wedding this week and the current advise in UK is that only five people are required to be in the registry office - wedding officiant, bride, groom and two witnesses.

We planned on having a reception after that but plans have changed because of social distancing.

However, I still intend on submitting my application first week of April. My wedding pictures will only consist of bride, groom and two witnesses.

Would this count against me when I submit these pictures as evidence?

I’ve got other pictures of us hanging with friends to submit as evidence but I’m worried that the wedding pictures might look empty and raises questions of it being a real marriage or not?

Or am I being extremely paranoid?

Look for someone in the registry, to make up last person standing............. cheesy
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Monmarri: 11:01pm On Mar 25, 2020
Lexusgs430:

What's this person role in the hospital?.....

Mental HCA
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Lexusgs430: 12:48am On Mar 26, 2020
Monmarri:

Mental HCA

And NHS asked a support worker to go home, because of COVID19?

No frontline NHS staff has been asked to go home..........
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Miele(f): 11:43am On Mar 27, 2020
Lexusgs430:

Look for someone in the registry, to make up last person standing............. cheesy
cheesy cheesy
Wedding was cancelled cause of corona!
I’m just hoping we don’t have to give notice again when we have to reschedule!
I hope you all are staying safe smiley
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by boywonder225: 2:28pm On Mar 28, 2020
Good day guys, please I have a very important question, I’ve already applied for my spouse visa, my partner sent the supporting documents (original marriage certificate and all) through Nipost 3 weeks ago but they’re yet to deliver it to me. I’m worried because my interview is on the first week of April, the Nipost official handle on Twitter tweeted that they will be closing down because of covid19 lockdown, my documents are with them, any possible way I can go about this? I can’t miss the interview because I’ve already used my option of moving the date. I’m all round messed up in the head.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Bourne007(m): 3:44pm On Mar 28, 2020
There was no need to post supporting documents in the first place.

If you have scanned copies, just upload documents so as to at least attend interview.

boywonder225:
Good day guys, please I have a very important question, I’ve already applied for my spouse visa, my partner sent the supporting documents (original marriage certificate and all) through Nipost 3 weeks ago but they’re yet to deliver it to me. I’m worried because my interview is on the first week of April, the Nipost official handle on Twitter tweeted that they will be closing down because of covid19 lockdown, my documents are with them, any possible way I can go about this? I can’t miss the interview because I’ve already used my option of moving the date. I’m all round messed up in the head.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by boywonder225: 7:50am On Mar 29, 2020
Bourne007:
There was no need to post supporting documents in the first place.

If you have scanned copies, just upload documents so as to at least attend interview.

oh wow. Thanks
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by LuvlyIva(m): 6:56pm On Mar 30, 2020
Hello house trust u guys are keeping safe? Please I need y advice I am confused. I and my wife remarried this year in Nigeria, she left to UK and promised applying for me when she gets bk, just for her to call me and said that the hospital she works is not allowing agency, that government said that agency is cheating on govt and not paying their taxes. So I asked her what she wants to do, she said she wants to start full permanent job by March and I have to wait for six-months for her to fill my papers. I said ok. Just for me to ask her yesterday, she told me that she is not working, staying at home bc of the covid. I was confused. She said some of her colleagues are affected with the virus, so I don't know if she is scared to go to work or because of her sugar problem. I am confused. How can she bring me to UK if she is not working. Kindly advise me. Thank you.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by LagosismyHome(f): 8:05pm On Mar 30, 2020
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Lexusgs430: 9:11am On Mar 31, 2020
LagosismyHome:

Awon corona monitoring spirits......... cheesy
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by boywonder225: 3:43pm On Apr 01, 2020
Good day guys, I’ve been trying to contact the UK embassy in Lagos to know if they’d be open during this lockdown, my biometric appointment is next week Monday, I have absolutely no idea if this affected them too sad
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Nobody: 8:32am On Apr 10, 2020
Hello House!

I have been reading from the beginning and have learnt a great deal so far in preparation for my application which will be in July.

So far, I have known what's required of me but I have a problem now, Hubby will change to a new job hopefully,next month.

The problem now is, what are we going to do in regards to not having a minimum of 6months payslip from his new employers?

Should we apply after six months of him working with his new employers?
@ Lexusgs430 please come to my rescue.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Lexusgs430: 10:41am On Apr 10, 2020
ritamart:
Hello House!

I have been reading from the beginning and have learnt a great deal so far in preparation for my application which will be in July.

So far, I have known what's required of me but I have a problem now, Hubby will change to a new job hopefully,next month.

The problem now is, what are we going to do in regards to not having a minimum of 6months payslip from his new employers?

Next month, UK would still be on lockdown........
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Nobody: 12:00pm On Apr 10, 2020
Lexusgs430:

Next month, UK would still be on lockdown........

We just wanted to make sure if going for a new job would affect our application. Just this answer we need.
A yes or a no is needed.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by deept(m): 1:17pm On Apr 10, 2020
ritamart:

We just wanted to make sure if going for a new job would affect our application. Just this answer we need.
A yes or a no is needed.

Then he will need 12 months of pay slip
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Monmarri: 1:25pm On Apr 10, 2020
ritamart:
Hello House!

He will apply under CAT B. Goggle it on the website, u will see what CAT B explains. He can join the both salary. Or better still he can start the new employment and work for six months and apply under category A( CAT A).

(1) (2) (3) ... (460) (461) (462) (463) (464) (465) (466) ... (511) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.