Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,660 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 - Travel (462) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 (1037699 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 / Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (459) (460) (461) (462) (463) (464) (465) ... (511) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by boywonder225: 6:46pm On Mar 04, 2020
Lexusgs430:

Because she is not practicing, does not mean she is not a nurse............

Ah. I said the same thing but thanks man
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by boywonder225: 6:52pm On Mar 04, 2020
Lexusgs430:

If she has 100% of documents required and all in date....... Fire down........

Remember the ' 28 day rule'........

Yes, I know about the ‘ 28 day rule ‘

I made a checklist just so I don’t miss anything (please see attached images below)

1 Like

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Nobody: 1:09am On Mar 06, 2020
Good morning all. Pls,, I need urgent help from all of you.

I am the point of booking for my biometrics and I do not understand how this is done. I don't know what to select.

Justwise and the rest, kindly be of help to me.

Thanks.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Nobody: 6:15am On Mar 06, 2020
UPDATE

I have been able to understood what each time stands for. Now, I'm trying to pay for TLScontact services I chose with my Master Card but it was declined. I have tried it several times. I used another bank Master Card too. Same issues.

What else can I do?

Thanks.

Treat as urgent because I can't focus on other issues.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by justwise(m): 8:52am On Mar 06, 2020
omojoyeyomi:
UPDATE

I have been able to understood what each time stands for. Now, I'm trying to pay for TLScontact services I chose with my Master Card but it was declined. I have tried it several times. I used another bank Master Card too. Same issues.

What else can I do?

Thanks.

Treat as urgent because I can't focus on other issues.

Have you contacted your bank ?
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Nobody: 8:54am On Mar 06, 2020
justwise:

Have you contacted your bank ?

Yes. I have contacted my bank and there was no issue with the MasterCard.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by justwise(m): 8:59am On Mar 06, 2020
omojoyeyomi:

Yes. I have contacted my bank and there was no issue with the MasterCard.

I really can't find a post of someone who had the same problem but was able to solve it.

Hopefully someone here helps but I will keep searching for solution
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Nobody: 9:23am On Mar 06, 2020
Thanks, @Justwise.

Is there anyone that can be of help to me too, pls?
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Nobody: 10:18am On Mar 06, 2020
@Justwise, I chose Standard when paying for my application fee. When I was directed to TLS web, I chose Tls Ikeja for submission of supporting documents. When trying to book an appointment for biometrics, I chose APPOINTMENT ASSISTED SERVICE-Regular. I skipped UKVI Services because I don't want priority. When I clicked on Book appointment, between today and 20th of March, there was no Assisted Regular and Assisted Self Service(the time is written as 09:30 without an arrow pointing upward).

So Premium Lounge Only(an highlighted 9:30 and other available time with an arrow pointing upward) was chosen by me.

Did I make a mistake?

Is Premium lounge only not available at Tls Ikeja?

Regular with available upgrade to Premium(9:30 without highlighted background but with an arrow pointing upward) is available from 25th March upward. Is this what I supposed to choose because I chose Appointment Assisted Service-Regular for submission of supporting document.

Looking forward to hearing from you soonest. Thanks.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by justwise(m): 10:54am On Mar 06, 2020
omojoyeyomi:
@Justwise, I chose Standard when paying for my application fee. When I was directed to TLS web, I chose Tls Ikeja for submission of supporting documents. When trying to book an appointment for biometrics, I chose APPOINTMENT ASSISTED SERVICE-Regular. I skipped UKVI Services because I don't want priority. When I clicked on Book appointment, between today and 20th of March, there was no Assisted Regular and Assisted Self Service(the time is written as 09:30 without an arrow pointing upward).

So Premium Lounge Only(an highlighted 9:30 and other available time with an arrow pointing upward) was chosen by me.

Did I make a mistake?

Regular with available upgrade to Premium(9:30 without highlighted background but with an arrow pointing upward) is available from 25th March upward. Is this what I supposed to choose because I chose Appointment Assisted Service-Regular for submission of supporting document.

Sorry but what type of visa are you applying for?
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Nobody: 11:30am On Mar 06, 2020
justwise:

Sorry but what type of visa are you applying for?

Settlement Visa.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Nobody: 11:49am On Mar 06, 2020
Pls, how can I login to TLScontact account? As I was trying the payment, it timed out. There is no sign in instruction on the site.

Thanks.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by justwise(m): 12:18pm On Mar 06, 2020
omojoyeyomi:
Pls, how can I login to TLScontact account? As I was trying the payment, it timed out. There is no sign in instruction on the site.

Thanks.

Have you registered with TLScontact using your application reference number?
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by justwise(m): 12:21pm On Mar 06, 2020
omojoyeyomi:

Did I make a mistake?

Last year I helped my neighbor with this application and it went well without any of this appointment issues though the husband did his biometric at Victoria inlan, it was standard application too.

I really hope that someone with recent experience of this will help
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Nobody: 12:51pm On Mar 06, 2020
justwise:

Have you registered with TLScontact using your application reference number?

Is it the one that starts with GWF? If Yes, yes.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Nobody: 12:56pm On Mar 06, 2020
I'm at Step 3. Book an appointment. I selected 19th March 8:30. Then, payment wasn't going through.

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by justwise(m): 2:17pm On Mar 06, 2020
omojoyeyomi:

Is it the one that starts with GWF? If Yes, yes.

Then check the email they sent to you when you registered for a log in link
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by justwise(m): 2:18pm On Mar 06, 2020
omojoyeyomi:
I'm at Step 3. Book an appointment. I selected 19th March 8:30. Then, payment wasn't going through.

What message do you get when the payment failed and what internet browser are you using?
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by justwise(m): 4:15pm On Mar 06, 2020
omojoyeyomi:

Did you use GTB master card?
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Nobody: 4:27pm On Mar 06, 2020
justwise:

Then check the email they sent to you when you registered for login the link

It wasn't there. I mean the login. The link in the mail takes one to the beginning of the whole process, and one must be careful else, payment will be forfeited because it was asking me whether to continue with my old application or new application. I used a technique to avoid this. TLS stated on their web that login link will now be available for those that will be applying as from 13th March but was silent on the current application.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Nobody: 4:28pm On Mar 06, 2020
justwise:

What message do you get when the payment failed and what internet browser are you using?

3D secure authentication failed. Latest Chrome version.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Nobody: 4:29pm On Mar 06, 2020
justwise:

Did you use GTB master card?

No! FBN MasterCard.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by justwise(m): 4:30pm On Mar 06, 2020
omojoyeyomi:

No! FBN MasterCard.

Try GTB card
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by justwise(m): 4:33pm On Mar 06, 2020
omojoyeyomi:

Try Firefox
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by justwise(m): 4:34pm On Mar 06, 2020
omojoyeyomi:

Did you receive any code on your phone as part of payment process?
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Nobody: 4:38pm On Mar 06, 2020
Finally!!!!

The TLS/PayU do not accept FBN MasterCard but Visa CREDIT card. I tried using Visa Debit card, no luck until I used VISA Credit card.

Thank you @Justwise and others for your support.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by justwise(m): 4:50pm On Mar 06, 2020
omojoyeyomi:
Finally!!!!

The TLS/PayU do not accept FBN MasterCard but Visa CREDIT card. I tried using my husband's Visa Debit card, it wasn't accepted until I used his VISA Credit card.

Thank you @Justwise and others for your support.

Great!
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by chukxy: 7:21pm On Mar 09, 2020
@ Justwise, Chrysbees and other contributors,
This is to express my gratitude for all your help while applying for my wife’s visa. She has now got her visa. I am very grateful guys. I wish those currently applying best of luck.

2 Likes

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by justwise(m): 10:41pm On Mar 09, 2020
chukxy:
@ Justwise, Chrysbees and other contributors,
This is to express my gratitude for all your help while applying for my wife’s visa. She has now got her visa. I am very grateful guys. I wish those currently applying best of luck.

Congratulation!!
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by chukxy: 10:54pm On Mar 09, 2020
justwise:

Congratulation!!
Many thanks bro!
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by radiga: 12:22pm On Mar 10, 2020
@ Lexusgs430, @ Justwise, Chrysbees and other contributors
Thanks so much for your selfless contribution and attending to people's questions. I have never posted on NL but i just have to hail you all on this group. Before filling/submitting my application i went back to the group thread of 2018 and read all the way through. All possible questions and scenarios i had was already asked and answered. You guys are really amazing and i just want to express my thanks for helping loads of people through.

So below is my timeline
Application Submitted - 3rd Feb, 2020
Biometrics- 7th Feb, 2020
Passport Collected- 10th March (spouse visa granted, Please note i did NOT do priority service)

Documentation- pretty much all that has been said in the group, nothing extra ( i just made sure i did the e-solo and uploaded/arranged my documents myself before the biometric appointment)

Thanks everyone, i really appreciate everyone of you.

Wish you guys the very best
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Lexusgs430: 12:31pm On Mar 10, 2020
radiga:
@ Lexusgs430, @ Justwise, Chrysbees and other contributors
Thanks so much for your selfless contribution and attending to people's questions. I have never posted on NL but i just have to hail you all on this group. Before filling/submitting my application i went back to the group thread of 2018 and read all the way through. All possible questions and scenarios i had was already asked and answered. You guys are really amazing and i just want to express my thanks for helping loads of people through.

So below is my timeline
Application Submitted - 3rd Feb, 2020
Biometrics- 7th Feb, 2020
Passport Collected- 10th March (spouse visa granted, Please note i did NOT do priority service)

Documentation- pretty much all that has been said in the group, nothing extra ( i just made sure i did the e-solo and uploaded/arranged my documents myself before the biometric appointment)

Thanks everyone, i really appreciate everyone of you.

Wish you guys the very best

Congratulations....... Further proof that if you simply follow this guide, you're good to go go go.......... cheesy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (459) (460) (461) (462) (463) (464) (465) ... (511) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.