Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,830 members, 7,817,428 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 - Travel (485) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 (1037631 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 / Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (482) (483) (484) (485) (486) (487) (488) ... (511) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Adewumi2888(m): 3:36pm On Sep 13, 2021
monchat:

Amen o! waitng is killing me softly. cry cry cry cry cry cry

I can only Imagine. Thank God my resignation letter takes effect next month ending. I was thinking of September ending before.
I will advice you start reviewing your CV and start application for jobs. I have done 2 interviews Already and received more than 10 rejection emails.

1 Like

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by monchat(m): 4:01pm On Sep 13, 2021
Adewumi2888:

I can only Imagine. Thank God my resignation letter takes effect next month ending. I was thinking of September ending before.
I will advice you start reviewing your CV and start application for jobs. I have done 2 interviews Already and received more than 10 rejection emails.

Looking for jobs where in the UK or Nigeria?
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Adewumi2888(m): 4:18pm On Sep 13, 2021
monchat:

Looking for jobs where in the UK or Nigeria?

In the UK now. application can take up to 6 weeks. By that time, you are already in the UK. Had interview few days back on google team. I am waiting for their feedback. told them I need 2 months notice to start the job if I am offered. They agreed at the interview level.

1 Like

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Googledrive12: 7:06pm On Sep 13, 2021
Adewumi2888:

In the UK now. application can take up to 6 weeks. By that time, you are already in the UK. Had interview few days back on google team. I am waiting for their feedback. told them I need 2 months notice to start the job if I am offered. They agreed at the interview level.

Wow thanks for the info , this is super helpful, I will key into this . Thanks for sharing.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Adewumi2888(m): 9:43am On Sep 20, 2021
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Googledrive12: 12:34pm On Sep 20, 2021
Please if any of us waiters cool get a mail of any kind from home office please update the rest of us . This wait is not easy . It's another week, let's be hopeful that good news from the home office will hit our mails .
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Adewumi2888(m): 1:42pm On Sep 20, 2021
Googledrive12:
Please if any of us waiters cool get a mail of any kind from home office please update the rest of us . This wait is not easy . It's another week, let's be hopeful that good news from the home office will hit our mails .

My application is still with the DMC. I track it every 3 days. NO mail from the home office yet. This week is Our week. I believe.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by monchat(m): 2:15am On Sep 21, 2021
Googledrive12:

Amen!!!! The waiting is killing me softly. 32WD now. Still checking mail
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by monchat(m): 2:16am On Sep 21, 2021
Adewumi2888:

My application is still with the DMC. I track it every 3 days. NO mail from the home office yet. This week is Our week. I believe.

Amen!?!! Straight forward visa in Jesus name
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Adewumi2888(m): 11:41am On Sep 24, 2021
This waiting is now long suffering oooo undecided undecided sad sad sad sad
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by monchat(m): 2:10pm On Sep 24, 2021
Adewumi2888:
This waiting is now long suffering oooo undecided undecided sad sad sad sad

Lol. I think there is backlog. But in the Facebook forum I am in, pple who applied for FLR are getting it quicker. Thou many pple are still waiting from different countries.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Googledrive12: 9:37am On Sep 27, 2021
I made a paid enquiry about my Visa and got this generic response . undecided

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Adewumi2888(m): 12:49pm On Sep 27, 2021
Googledrive12:
I made a paid enquiry about my Visa and got this generic response . undecided

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Adewumi2888(m): 1:48pm On Sep 27, 2021
I just got this email from Visa Decision center. What do they expect me to do with this now? I self Uploaded in August now

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by stefanimay: 2:01pm On Sep 27, 2021
Adewumi2888:
I just got this email from Visa Application center. What do they expect me to do with this now? I self Upload in August now

I think this is a generic email. I got mine earlier though.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Adewumi2888(m): 2:06pm On Sep 27, 2021
stefanimay:

I think this is a generic email. I got mine earlier though.

you mean you got yours earlier today or days back
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by stefanimay: 11:01am On Sep 28, 2021
Adewumi2888:

you mean you got yours earlier today or days back
Last month. Who else received the mail?
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Adewumi2888(m): 11:16am On Sep 28, 2021
stefanimay:

Last month still on the queue oooo. God please oooo
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by monchat(m): 1:39pm On Sep 28, 2021
stefanimay:

Some few days after biometric
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by headhoncho(m): 10:58pm On Sep 28, 2021
Hello Gurus,

Please I need your urgent advice. I recently got engaged to my GF who is a Nigerian and also British citizen.

I intend to apply for the family visa (6 month) with the intention of us getting married in the UK.

Now, seeing the UK site, there is spousal visa for 2yrs + and also the fiance/fiancee visa for 6 months with the intention of getting married within that period after arrival in the UK.

However they also stated that provision of marriage certificate is also a strong factor for visa success.

I am so confused right now because the plan is to use the fiancée/fiancé 6month visa type as we are not yet legally married.

I am so confused. I need help on how to go about this. Hope to get a response soon.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by monchat(m): 5:36am On Sep 30, 2021
headhoncho:
Hello Gurus,

Please I need your urgent advice. I recently got engaged to my GF who is a Nigerian and also British citizen.

I intend to apply for the family visa (6 month) with the intention of us getting married in the UK.

Now, seeing the UK site, there is spousal visa for 2yrs + and also the fiance/fiancee visa for 6 months with the intention of getting married within that period after arrival in the UK.

However they also stated that provision of marriage certificate is also a strong factor for visa success.

I am so confused right now because the plan is to use the fiancée/fiancé 6month visa type as we are not yet legally married.

I am so confused. I need help on how to go about this. Hope to get a response soon.

They are three process u can go about it.

1. Marriage visa allows you to come to uk, get married and come bk to home country and apply for spousa visa of 2.5 years. The marriage visa is a case where your wife can not come to Nigeria or you guys feel like getting married abroad. As soon as you get the marriage certificate, you go through the process of spouse visa if all requirements are met.

The other one is spouse visa where you both got married in home country in registry and apply for the visa having meet all requirements. U get a 2.5 years visa, u have permission to work. After 2.5 you go through the process of Further leave to remain for 2.5 years, then indenfite leave to remain and British citizen.

The fiancé visa is when u are engaged and want to get married. The visa doesn't need marriage certificate because u are going to uk to get married and apply for spousa visa. All you need to show is evident that you have been friends and intention to apply for fiancé visa with all the supporting documents to show that you want to get marry. Evidence like the registry you will use, just something to show proof of marriage.

For the fiancé visa your sponsor need to meet all requirements like the financial requirement, accommodation, You need to write IELTS test, or if you have a degree taught in English u apply for naric and TB.

The fiancé visa you are given six months to enter UK and get married, as you come to uk, get married and apply for spousa visa which u will get 2.5 years.
The fiancé visa u are just given six months, u can't work with it. Also in fiancé visa you don't pay for IHs , only payment is visa fees. But when you want to apply for spousa visa in the UK ,u pay the IHS.

Fiancé visa route is quiet expensive BC you are paying double the visa fees.

4 Likes

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by monchat(m): 5:50am On Sep 30, 2021
Hello house any body with information on divorce in Nigeria. A cousin of mine in the UK wants a divorce and he spoke with a contact person in Nigeria, the person said the price is N300,000. I was really surprised about the price. Pls is this actually the price. Please any one that have gone through it or know anyone should kindly assist. Many thanks
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by headhoncho(m): 7:13am On Sep 30, 2021
Thanks for this.. I understand now
monchat:

They are three process u can go about it.

1. Marriage visa allows you to come to uk, get married and come bk to home country and apply for spousa visa of 2.5 years. The marriage visa is a case where your wife can not come to Nigeria or you guys feel like getting married abroad. As soon as you get the marriage certificate, you go through the process of spouse visa if all requirements are met.

The other one is spouse visa where you both got married in home country in registry and apply for the visa having meet all requirements. U get a 2.5 years visa, u have permission to work. After 2.5 you go through the process of Further leave to remain for 2.5 years, then indenfite leave to remain and British citizen.

The fiancé visa is when u are engaged and want to get married. The visa doesn't need marriage certificate because u are going to uk to get married and apply for spousa visa. All you need to show is evident that you have been friends and intention to apply for fiancé visa with all the supporting documents to show that you want to get marry. Evidence like the registry you will use, just something to show proof of marriage.

For the fiancé visa your sponsor need to meet all requirements like the financial requirement, accommodation, You need to write IELTS test, or if you have a degree taught in English u apply for naric and TB.

The fiancé visa you are given six months to enter UK and get married, as you come to uk, get married and apply for spousa visa which u will get 2.5 years.
The fiancé visa u are just given six months, u can't work with it. Also in fiancé visa you don't pay for IHs , only payment is visa fees. But when you want to apply for spousa visa in the UK ,u pay the IHS.

Fiancé visa route is quiet expensive BC you are paying double the visa fees.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by missgirl: 8:06pm On Oct 01, 2021
monchat:

Amen!!!! The waiting is killing me softly. 32WD now. Still checking mail

My husband and I are also in this boat. It's now 39WD.

Is anybody tracking their application on the tls website? I was previously able to but now the app isn't working.

Good luck to all of us waiting. May we hear good news

1 Like

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Adewumi2888(m): 8:13am On Oct 04, 2021
missgirl:

Is anybody tracking their application on the tls website? I was previously able to but now the app isn't working.

I am waiting too, but I am still able to track my application. Login to your visa application via UK website. Then click on biometric and then click continue, it will take you to your TLS portal. You will see track Application.
But the waiting though...... omooooooo

1 Like

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Googledrive12: 1:44pm On Oct 04, 2021
Adewumi2888:

I am waiting too, but I am still able to track my application. Login to your visa application via UK website. Then click on biometric and then click continue, it will take you to your TLS portal. You will see track Application.
But the waiting though...... omooooooo

I downloaded the TLS tracking app and it works just fine . Me I am not checking again , I am just waiting for a mail form UKVI . I don tire Jor ... lol
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Lexusgs430: 5:08pm On Oct 04, 2021
Googledrive12:

I downloaded the TLC tracking app and it works just fine . Me I am not checking again , I am just waiting for a mail form UKVI . I don tire Jor ... lol

Person wey dey go meet husband/wife, no suppose dey stretch neck........... cheesy

Neck stretching, does not make it any quicker.... It only causes HBP......... cheesy

Rather than stretching neck, use that time to quickly learn and acquire a skill............ wink
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Googledrive12: 10:06pm On Oct 04, 2021
Lexus on the beat again grin
The only skill I need now is to blow like you once I enter obodo oyibo., so when are we starting classes on property investment, shares , cryptocurrency etc etc etc ... oga talk o I no dey smile cool
Lexusgs430:

Person wey dey go meet husband/wife, no suppose dey stretch neck........... cheesy

Neck stretching, does not make it any quicker.... It only causes HBP......... cheesy

Rather than stretching neck, use that time to quickly learn and acquire a skill............ wink
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Lexusgs430: 10:46pm On Oct 04, 2021
Googledrive12:
Lexus on the beat again grin
The only skill I need now is to blow like you once I enter obodo oyibo., so when are we starting classes on property investment, shares , cryptocurrency etc etc etc ... oga talk o I no dey smile cool

Investing is a must...... Interest rate in the UK is almost non - existent..........

No go take your 11 fingers chop........ wink
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by georgesegun87: 6:07am On Oct 05, 2021
70k for customary court and 120k for high court...
Customary court is for marriage

monchat:
Hello house any body with information on divorce in Nigeria. A cousin of mine in the UK wants a divorce and he spoke with a contact person in Nigeria, the person said the price is N300,000. I was really surprised about the price. Pls is this actually the price. Please any one that have gone through it or know anyone should kindly assist. Many thanks

1 Like

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by monchat(m): 2:45pm On Oct 05, 2021
georgesegun87:
70k for customary court and 120k for high court...
Customary court is for marriage

Thank you. Do you have anybody's contact I can reach
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by monchat(m): 2:47pm On Oct 05, 2021
missgirl:

Patience and being positive is just the medicine to this waiting. All the best to us this month ijn

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (482) (483) (484) (485) (486) (487) (488) ... (511) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.