Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,869 members, 7,828,097 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 - Travel (506) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 (1040790 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part2 / Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (503) (504) (505) (506) (507) (508) (509) ... (511) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Ladynonsoo(f): 9:00am On Aug 24, 2022
Lexyp:
Hallelujah

Spouse visa,9th of June 2021
Denied February 2022
Appled March 2022
Court 9th of May 2022
Appeal allowed 23rd of May 2022
Passport Returned July 13th 2022
Delivered to me this evening by DHL 22nd August 2022
BTW i was at tls in the morning and was told its wasn't available yet and d call came in this evening around 4pm that have got a delivery by dhl.
Valid from 25/08/2022
Just want to say thanks to those that reply my questions even when i hardly see anyone to reply me lol,I did this so anyone in my shoes can easily have hope and not worry much.

Congratulations �
Thank God. Please why was it denied before?
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by smokey12345: 8:11pm On Aug 27, 2022
hello great ones, i have contacted the paid email tonight but this is the message i am getting, Payment Failed. Pls what can i do to it

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Eastner: 7:08pm On Aug 28, 2022
smokey12345:
hello great ones, i have contacted the paid email tonight but this is the message i am getting, Payment Failed. Pls what can i do to it
Hi, did you use a dollar card or naira card? I think it’s best using a dollar card. You can try again in the night. Others can provide you with more suggestions.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by AHUPEACE: 1:38am On Aug 31, 2022
Good morning everyone. My husband lives in the Uk I recently got a six months visa which is to expire 11th January 2023. I’m applying for spousal visa through an immigration lawyer in the Uk so I’m coming back to Nigeria for it. Now my question is This,I left Nigeria July 29th and I’m to return 29th August because during the application I told the home office I’m staying for a month,now my return date has passed and I’m going back to Nigeria September 16th will it affect my spousal visa application My six months visa was issued 11th July and will expire 11th January 2023..
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by smokey12345: 7:24am On Aug 31, 2022
Hello Sirs/Mas , After we have used the Paid email she got this email from the UKVI .

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by youniq: 10:50am On Aug 31, 2022
smokey12345:
Hello Sirs/Mas , After we have used the Paid email she got this email from the UKVI .

When did she go for her biometrics and is this a visit visa or a spouse settlement visa?
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by AHUPEACE: 12:01pm On Aug 31, 2022
AHUPEACE:
Good morning everyone. My husband lives in the Uk I recently got a six months visa which is to expire 11th January 2023. I’m applying for spousal visa through an immigration lawyer in the Uk so I’m coming back to Nigeria for it. Now my question is This,I left Nigeria July 29th and I’m to return 29th August because during the application I told the home office I’m staying for a month,now my return date has passed and I’m going back to Nigeria September 16th will it affect my spousal visa application My six months visa was issued 11th July and will expire 11th January 2023..

Someone should pls reply me
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by youniq: 1:37am On Sep 01, 2022
AHUPEACE:

Someone should pls reply me

It’s not going to affect your application, relax, lol. If you like, stay 5 months, so far it is spousal visa you are applying for next, it’s not going to affect your application.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by youniq: 1:38am On Sep 01, 2022
AHUPEACE:

It’s not going to affect your application, relax, lol. If you like, stay 5 months, so far it is spousal visa you are applying for next, it’s not going to affect your application.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by AHUPEACE: 8:19am On Sep 01, 2022
youniq:

Okay thanks �
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by AHUPEACE: 8:41am On Sep 01, 2022
JoyfulA:
No mine was spouse visa
Under EU settlement scheme family permit and travel permit.

And English test was not a requirement.
It’s a free Visa you don’t have to pay any fee
As far as your spouse is a citizen under Eu and ur applying for this type of visa it’s free

Wow my husband is an EU citizen who has indefinite leave to remain in the Uk,I met an immigration lawyer here in the Uk who told me to go back to Nigeria to apply because I’m here in the Uk with visiting visa and I’m paying for the spousal visa fee and IHS which is almost £3000. Which category of spouse visa did you apply for And the lawyer told me that IELTs exam is compulsory
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by mimilyrics: 9:18am On Sep 01, 2022
Yes, your lawyer is right. You can't switch to spouse visa from a visiting visa from within the UK, you have to apply from your home country if on a visiting visa and you need IELTS if you don't have a UK degree or a degree from an English-speaking country as classified by UKVI.
AHUPEACE:

Wow my husband is an EU citizen who has indefinite leave to remain in the Uk,I met an immigration lawyer here in the Uk who told me to go back to Nigeria to apply because I’m here in the Uk with visiting visa and I’m paying for the spousal visa fee and IHS which is almost £3000. Which category of spouse visa did you apply for And the lawyer told me that IELTs exam is compulsory
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Eastner: 12:15pm On Sep 01, 2022
AHUPEACE:

If your husband is an EU citizen, I doubt you need to pay any of the fees , depending on if he moved to the Uk before a certain year. You will apply as a family member of an EU citizen. I don’t know the full details but someone explained it on this platform a while back. You can also do your research. You can go through this link as well. https://www.gov.uk/settled-status-eu-citizens-families/eligibility
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by viqueta136: 10:05am On Sep 02, 2022
Hello Guys,

I had my biometrics on the 11th of last month at Abuja for a spousal visa which is supposed to take 15 WD for a decision to be made.
Today is the 16th day, do I need to send a paid email or do you guys sugest I still hold on a little?
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Eastner: 10:49am On Sep 02, 2022
viqueta136:
Hello Guys,

I had my biometrics on the 11th of last month at Abuja for a spousal visa which is supposed to take 15 WD for a decision to be made.
Today is the 16th day, do I need to send a paid email or do you guys sugest I still hold on a little?
What type of spousal visa is it? Because spousal visas usually take 120 working days. Except for family members of EU.
However, if you expect a decision by 15WD, you can send a paid email, so you can know if a decision has been made or it’s still under consideration. It’ll bring some peace of mind.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by viqueta136: 11:12am On Sep 02, 2022
Well, a friend that we applied almost thesame period just got his last week and it was the same category of Visa.
Eastner:

What type of spousal visa is it? Because spousal visas usually take 120 working days. Except for family members of EU.
However, if you expect a decision by 15WD, you can send a paid email, so you can know if a decision has been made or it’s still under consideration. It’ll bring some peace of mind.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Eastner: 11:41am On Sep 02, 2022
viqueta136:
Well, a friend that we applied almost thesame period just got his last week and it was the same category of Visa.
Alright then, go for the paid email.
Please, what is the category of visa? Spousal visa for?
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by youniq: 2:05pm On Sep 05, 2022
Glory be to God!

Self upload
Category A (Standard)
Country of Application - Nigeria (Lagos)
Bio date - 11/03/2022
ECO email - 14/04/2022
Notification of delay due to Ukraine crisis - 11/05/2022
BRP approval email from home office - 26/08/2022
Tls collection email - 01/09/2022
Passport collection - 05/09/2022
Visa validity - 3 months
Total waiting time - 120 working days.

More success stories for those still waiting for a decision.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Eastner: 8:23pm On Sep 05, 2022
youniq:
Glory be to God!

Self upload
Category A (Standard)
Country of Application - Nigeria (Lagos)
Bio date - 11/03/2022
ECO email - 14/04/2022
Notification of delay due to Ukraine crisis - 11/05/2022
BRP approval email from home office - 26/08/2022
Tls collection email - 01/09/2022
Passport collection - 05/09/2022
Visa validity - 3 months
Total waiting time - 120 working days.

More success stories for those still waiting for a decision.
Congratulations!!!

2 Likes

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by youniq: 9:06pm On Sep 05, 2022
Eastner:

Congratulations!!!

Thank you!

1 Like

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Tee101: 11:51am On Sep 14, 2022
Good morning house, i have a question i applied for EUSS Settlement with my wife last year June, she live in uk but she`s Ireland citizen, i was denied February this year because they said she didn't include more evidence showing she has been living in England prior to Brexit, i did appeal since march and up till now they haven't deduct the charges for appeal or send any response, i am thinking of reapplying so as to submitted the new documents, Secondly i had a paxxport in the past which i use in applying for uk visit over 14 years ago, with different year of birth but same date & month of birth, thou i have corrected the errors at population commission after this last refusal, MY QUESTION.... do i continue waiting for appeal which is more than 6 months or re-applied and submit the documents requested. Thanks everyone @justwise
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Eastner: 10:20am On Sep 15, 2022
Tee101:
Good morning house, i have a question i applied for EUSS Settlement with my wife last year June, she live in uk but she`s Ireland citizen, i was denied February this year because they said she didn't include more evidence showing she has been living in England prior to Brexit, i did appeal since march and up till now they haven't deduct the charges for appeal or send any response, i am thinking of reapplying so as to submitted the new documents, Secondly i had a paxxport in the past which i use in applying for uk visit over 14 years ago, with different year of birth but same date & month of birth, thou i have corrected the errors at population commission after this last refusal, MY QUESTION.... do i continue waiting for appeal which is more than 6 months or re-applied and submit the documents requested. Thanks everyone @justwise

Just so you do not feel ignored, I do not have knowledge of your questions. If you don’t get responses, it might be that perhaps, no one has. You could try sending justwise a mail via Nairaland.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Nobody: 5:45am On Sep 16, 2022
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Nobody: 5:48am On Sep 16, 2022
Tee101:

What year did you get married?
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Nobody: 5:50am On Sep 16, 2022
JoyfulA:
God be praised

Application done 23/11/2021
It’s to a whole 130 working days
Pickup email 31/5/2022
Visa was finally approved

No English test
No IHS fee

I pray Coolmeenah get hers soon too
Cos I can totally relate how it feels to wait this long
And to everyone I pray you get your own testimony soon

Hi,I would like to know what year you got married to your EU partner.
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Tee101: 9:46am On Sep 16, 2022
VideoEditor:

Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Tee101: 9:46am On Sep 16, 2022
VideoEditor:

I got married before brexit 2020
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by omo4me(f): 8:01pm On Sep 16, 2022
youniq:

Did you get a notice of appeal mail?
Thank you!
Tee101:
Tee101:
Tee101:
Tee101:
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Tee101: 10:45pm On Sep 16, 2022
No i didnt get any they didnt debit the money for appeal and it over 6 months already.

[quote author=omo4me post=116731801][/quote]
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by omo4me(f): 6:40am On Sep 17, 2022
[quote author=Tee101 post=116735870]No i didnt get any they didnt debit the money for appeal and it over 6 months already.

It’s likely the Mail didn’t go through,I did appeal last for euss family permit,they deducted £80 for fee,got a msg from court to acknowledge the payment and got acknowledgment of notice of appeal mail.just do a fresh application and write a cover letter to explain the situation about appeal.add the snapshot of the appeal mail
Re: UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 by Tee101: 9:32am On Sep 17, 2022
I already plan to re-submit the application(not appeal), and present the new documents they requested. I hope that should work well? @omo4me

[quote author=omo4me post=116740150][/quote]

(1) (2) (3) ... (503) (504) (505) (506) (507) (508) (509) ... (511) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada Part 9 / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.