Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,924 members, 7,824,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

Campus Blues. . . . - Romance (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Campus Blues. . . . (107728 Views)

Five Signs A Girl Is Falling In Love With You On Campus. / Beware Of Dating Kenyan Girls On And Off Campus / Photo Of The Day: Valentine Blues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Campus Blues. . . . by Nobody: 8:59am On Apr 09, 2012
Well, what can I say?
1. Lola, nice story you have there! Keep it up!! Can I get a link to the blog? You could send it to my email- nuteeteena@yahoo.com
2.Hell hath no fury.........this thread has been poisoned o. Freecocoa was going her thing jeje, that Cugreguy now came with his own wahala!
3. Stop ruining people's thread.
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by hakunamatata1: 9:18am On Apr 09, 2012
@cocoal, abeg sheath ur sword with this guy. Let matters die.
@cugre, guy u too immature in handling d whole matter. Haba! For all my kobo, u r just another spoilt teenager. D lady has apologised to all. Shldn't u do same?
@Idowu. I fear ur mouth o. U 4 settle dis trouble makers na?
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by tomietush(m): 9:19am On Apr 09, 2012
i​ so much love dis story! Buh Wђε̲̣̣rε̲̣̣ is d concludin part ℓε̲̣̣̣̥άƨ̣̇ε̲̣? Really waitin Fø̲̣̣я̅ it
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by Raxxye(m): 9:22am On Apr 09, 2012
lola.luv:
^^
Even me sef, I was surprised. Because even if the thread was a snail, e s'pose don crawl reach front page tay-tay. Almost four months!
It so happens that, even though 'somebody' doesn't like romance, 'somebody' sprung to my defence, like a romantic knight in shining armour! He! he!! he!!!
#tongue

It‘s called “god-fatherism“. Works very much in Naija.
Btw, nice story. Imagine it‘s been there for several months and I didn‘t know. No blame me jare: so many sections and threads to read in here dat one just misses some real good stuffs if they‘re not on front page.
Do you welcome suggestions/corrections,Lola? I‘ve only been able to read the 1st page at d moment. Will take out time to complete it,though. In d meantime, kudos!
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by hakunamatata1: 9:48am On Apr 09, 2012
@lola, i give it to u girl. U r GOOD! U've got the zing! Ur craft was sweet, d lines- smooth, storyline- intriguing and xters- well blended. But i'm alarmed- almost 20k views & 600 comments, r u kidding me? That's an olympic on Nl! It proves to me that Nlders r romance freaks. Without taking anything away from ur talent, i've read other equally good compositions here that hardly boast of a thousand views and a dozen comments. Guess readers find it easy to relate with Lola d writer substituting her 4 Tega d xter in generated imaging narations of d story.
U do well.
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by emsquare(m): 10:11am On Apr 09, 2012
Nyc stuff!!!
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by Basics007: 10:17am On Apr 09, 2012
*glance into thread,no akpako nacking inside story, fight don finish. Walks away*
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by Connoisseur(m): 10:28am On Apr 09, 2012
With cugre gone into oblivion, I believe we can continue with the story.

@ Lola u r the bestest, carry go pls
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by Mzwoomi(f): 10:32am On Apr 09, 2012
Ok, so I have serious exams tomorrow, yet I have been glued to my phone reading 'campus blues' its really nice, I rate it 80%. Meanwhile, where is the continuation? Pls kindly finish it, I can't withstand the suspense.
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by darex1: 10:39am On Apr 09, 2012
Lola,u are u indeed a good writer,T.J is a sharp guy,no dulling gal

1 Like

Re: Campus Blues. . . . by freecocoa(f): 11:16am On Apr 09, 2012
Kai lola we need to start collecting reading fee o,imagine how much we'll make in one week.

Where my paddy?come abeg make we reason am.
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by Olamlag(m): 11:18am On Apr 09, 2012
Nice work, can't wait For the concluding part!!
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by Idowuogbo(f): 11:27am On Apr 09, 2012
lola.luv:
^^
Even me sef, I was surprised. Because even if the thread was a snail, e s'pose don crawl reach front page tay-tay. Almost four months!
It so happens that, even though 'somebody' doesn't like romance, 'somebody' sprung to my defence, like a romantic knight in shining armour! He! he!! he!!!
#tongue
Lollipop Kilon pop? I no dey and u no find me abi! Issoraii.

Anyways,u don see my handwork? I had to talk to Ifa so dis collabo can grace d front page.Who b Seun wen Baba nla baba won don authorise d request

Jooor ooo! I dey manage correct gbabeski! grin

@Cocoalario

Mama how far na? Mehnn dat ur fan wan craze ooo!!

U see wetin ur accesories dey cause? I swear u must chop my money kiss

Oya bck to freestyle, paparazzi don begin channel lollipop oo!

Our artist must make am o! shout Eyinmba mehn! grin
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by abioila(m): 11:30am On Apr 09, 2012
fantastic work although have been doing copy and paste so i can always read the full story at once without having to be online.Lola, are you okay with that? Can't wait to read the concluding part.
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by whizcode: 11:33am On Apr 09, 2012
lolly pop mi....campus blues made front page....so proud of ya
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by phadat(m): 11:49am On Apr 09, 2012
Hmn nice story but pls can you get to d part where they share a kiss? Abi them no go kiss Ni?
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by Nobody: 12:12pm On Apr 09, 2012
Nice piece...lol....won fans already, but the suspense seems to be the sweetness though....keep it up Lola...but @cugr, your a very funny kinky guy even though your observation was absolutely right, so I better learn now...thanks....@freeco, you seem to be in love with the guy, open up...but next time, act like a lady, don't exchange harsh words online cos u never can tell who is reading your words, except your not here for something serious, remember the guy is a man, and can easily get away with it...but you are a lad, so be wise next time....lola come back pls...
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by freecocoa(f): 12:13pm On Apr 09, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Lollipop Kilon pop? I no dey and u no find me abi! Issoraii.

Anyways,u don see my handwork? I had to talk to Ifa so dis collabo can grace d front page.Who b Seun wen Baba nla baba won don authorise d request

Jooor ooo! I dey manage correct gbabeski! grin

@Cocoalario

Mama how far na? Mehnn dat ur fan wan craze ooo!!

U see wetin ur accesories dey cause? I swear u must chop my money kiss

Oya bck to freestyle, paparazzi don begin channel lollipop oo!

Our artist must make am o! shout Eyinmba mehn! grin
EYINMBA for you jorh.

Omo the dude kolomenatlism no get rival.

No be small things o,how you see the talk na?we suppose mount person wey go dey collect thread fee,you fit talk am out with osewa?
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by freecocoa(f): 12:17pm On Apr 09, 2012
DailyNews: Nice piece...lol....won fans already, but the suspense seems to be the sweetness though....keep it up Lola...but @cugr, your a very funny kinky guy even though your observation was absolutely right, so I better learn now...thanks....@freeco, you seem to be in love with the guy, open up...but next time, act like a lady, don't exchange harsh words online cos u never can tell who is reading your words, except your not here for something serious, remember the guy is a man, and can easily get away with it...but you are a lad, so be wise next time....lola come back pls...
You say?here for something serious as in?duh!dude please i gat a well functioning life outside NL and please if you don't have anything reasonable to say i advice you just shut it.

Like seriously?in love with a stark raving lunatic?mba kwa may the gods forbid it,if you see anything sensible in all that guy wrote then i have no option but to question the state of your mental well being.
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by Jamesdman(m): 12:35pm On Apr 09, 2012
. . . . LoL! @Freecocoa i can no longer differentiate U from ID, U seem to have become as mouthed as Badosky. Walking with a mouthed lady has made U even more mouthed. It's all good sha, it's fun to read ur posts. *winks*
BS: It's bn a while. How have u bn?
@ID. . . Long time no chat. Missed yo, hw is ur lovely self?
@lola. . . 9ice job, thumbs up to yo. Can't wait for the next episode.
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by majour(m): 1:06pm On Apr 09, 2012
@lola.luv is TJ more handsome than i? Cus i nid dat gal mre than him o
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by bouqui87(m): 1:08pm On Apr 09, 2012
4 me this is d best 2 come outta here. @op u ar d best, m cravin g more oo
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by Idowuogbo(f): 1:13pm On Apr 09, 2012
freecocoa: You say?here for something serious as in?duh!dude please i gat a well functioning life outside NL and please if you don't have anything reasonable to say i advice you just shut it.

Like seriously?in love with a stark raving lunatic?mba kwa may the gods forbid it,if you see anything sensible in all that guy wrote then i have no option but to question the state of your mental well being.
Kaiiii u don dey craze oooo! shocked grin

Bebe u 2 rush dis guy na, he neva jump u don trow rocket lool

Cool down abeg!
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by mashnino(m): 1:18pm On Apr 09, 2012
@cocoa and badoski..

how much una don collect for the viewing fee..

i dey wait for estimate..

see our story don dey make front-page...

yaaaaayyyy!!!!!
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by Nobody: 1:24pm On Apr 09, 2012
Check the front page of the NL Romance and read the NL Romance court's verdict on the three-day war between freecocoa and the giant cugresources. Speaking after the court ruling today, presided by Long Justice Hakunamatata, cugresources accepted that he has no further issues with the aggrieved freecocoa and henceforth denounces all harsh words and arguments exchange with the plaintiff. He also reiterated his desire to live in peace with all NLers, like he said that no one knows tomorrow, since he has a political ambition come 2019. He also ceased the opportunity to appeal to all NLers for his numerous tribalistic comments, saying it was as a result of the pressure he had been facing with his family in dealing with the issue of his settling down. Henceforth, he declares his interest to be a committed, respectful and dedicated NL member, free from all beefing and whatsoever immoral conduct.

Speaking after the court ruling today, his PA, one Dr. Koka affirmed that his boss means his word always, and they refused to respond to further questions from journalists, as the duo dabbed into a Range Rover SUV and drove off in a screeching tire....

1 Like

Re: Campus Blues. . . . by Idowuogbo(f): 1:29pm On Apr 09, 2012
cugresources: Check the front page of the NL Romance and read the NL Romance court's verdict on the three-day war between freecocoa and the giant cugresources. Speaking after the court ruling today, presided by Long Justice Hakunamatata, cugresources accepted that he has no further issues with the aggrieved freecocoa and henceforth denounces all harsh words and arguments exchange with the plaintiff. He also reiterated his desire to live in peace with all NLers, like he said that no one knows tomorrow, since he has a political ambition come 2019. He also ceased the opportunity to appeal to all NLers for his numerous tribalistic comments, saying it was as a result of the pressure he had been facing with his family in dealing with the issue of his settling down. Henceforth, he declares his interest to be a committed, respectful and dedicated NL member, free from all beefing and whatsoever immoral conduct.

Speaking after the court ruling today, his PA, one Dr. Koka affirmed that his boss means his word always, and they refused to respond to further questions from journalists, as the duo dabbed into a Range Rover SUV and drove off in a screeching tire....

Rotflmaoooooo!!!!

Baba I don sign u o, u baddddddt!!!

Notin does u apology verified

Oya chop kiss kiss

P.s- if u do anyhow after dis apology I go letter blast u comot for NL.

From now onwards SOLO!
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by Nobody: 1:34pm On Apr 09, 2012
All efforts made by the numerous journalists to make him answer questions as regards to why he started the fight with freecocoa and what he thinks about freecocoa, proved abortive as he remained silent..... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by Idowuogbo(f): 1:50pm On Apr 09, 2012
James-dman:
. . . . LoL! @Freecocoa i can no longer differentiate U from ID, U seem to have become as mouthed as Badosky. Walking with a mouthed lady has made U even more mouthed. It's all good sha, it's fun to read ur posts. *winks*
@ID. . . Long time no chat. Missed yo, hw is ur lovely self?.
She has always bin a Badosky jnr na,abeg liv my asanwa make she flex ojere

Did u get my mail?
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by freecocoa(f): 2:31pm On Apr 09, 2012
James-dman:
@ID. . . Long time no chat. Missed yo, hw is ur lovely self?
@lola. . . 9ice job, thumbs up to yo. Can't wait for the next episode.
Heyyyy*runs to give him a bear hug* where have you been?I don miss you tire for reals,ka yi awure ne? Its good to see you again,don't mind that cocoa girl and her mouth jare cheesy.
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by onyebaba(m): 2:33pm On Apr 09, 2012
Thumbs up Lola.. Am so glued.. Anoda Chimamanda Adichie u are.. Nyc 1!!
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by freecocoa(f): 2:33pm On Apr 09, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Kaiiii u don dey craze oooo! shocked grin

Bebe u 2 rush dis guy na, he neva jump u don trow rocket lool

Cool down abeg!
Omo forget that manchi jorh,him take style enter me undecided

grin grin grin @ badosky jnr,you go fear na.
Re: Campus Blues. . . . by freecocoa(f): 2:35pm On Apr 09, 2012
mashnino: @cocoa and badoski..

how much una don collect for the viewing fee..

i dey wait for estimate..

see our story don dey make front-page...

yaaaaayyyy!!!!!
Mehn this people like awoof o,them just dey beg us to allow them read for free,i don tire for them sef.cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (34) (Reply)

Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - ELIMINATION ROUND 1 / I Unintentionally Exposed My Girlfriend / Girl Offers Lagos Guy Sex On His Birthday, Sends Her Boob Pix (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.