Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,552 members, 7,837,112 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 - Travel (144) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 (867059 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) ... (503) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by wilzz26: 10:28am On Jul 29, 2013
since you have been issued CAS on the basis of your document submitted to your school.its still a ukba requirement to that you have to take a SELT to prove English language proficiency since you are from a non majority English language country therefore they could suspend the CAS you are been given. just take the test and pass.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by sassybee: 10:30am On Jul 29, 2013
justwise:
No reference letters is needed, no Unconditional Offer letter is needed too.

Okay, Thank you

honey86:
You need to add your Bsc certificate.

I don't have it yet, i hope it wont be a problem
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 10:30am On Jul 29, 2013
wilzz26: since you have been issued CAS on the basis of your document submitted to your school.its still a ukba requirement to that you have to take a SELT to prove English language proficiency since you are from a non majority English language country therefore they could suspend the CAS you are been given. just take the test and pass.

That is not true.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by sassybee: 10:48am On Jul 29, 2013
justwise:
No reference letters is needed, no Unconditional Offer letter is needed too.

How many months bank statement do i have to print?..Normal 6 months or just the 28 days?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 10:48am On Jul 29, 2013
sassybee:

How many months bank statement do i have to print?..Normal 6 months or just the 28 days?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by lekinsbaba: 11:52am On Jul 29, 2013
Good morning justwise.... I want to submitt my document to the UKBA soon. The challenge I have is that the name on all my do cuments is Yinusa Ibrahim Nojimu but the name on my statement of account is Yinusa Ibrahim Nojeem. Can i submit it or I find a way of changing my account name. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 11:54am On Jul 29, 2013
lekinsbaba: Good morning justwise.... I want to submitt my document to the UKBA soon. The challenge I have is that the name on all my do cuments is Yinusa Ibrahim Nojimu but the name on my statement of account is Yinusa Ibrahim Nojeem. Can i submit it or I find a way of changing my account name. Thanks

Go to your bank and correct the name to match other documents.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by lekinsbaba: 12:05pm On Jul 29, 2013
Thanks. I've gone to the bank and I was ask to get a change of name publish in the newspaper coupled with an affidavit.... Pls how do I get my name published ?...... Any idea ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 12:18pm On Jul 29, 2013
lekinsbaba: Thanks. I've gone to the bank and I was ask to get a change of name publish in the newspaper coupled with an affidavit.... Pls how do I get my name published ?...... Any idea ?

Newspaper publishers will help you with that, though its not difficult, just buy a tiny section in newspaper and get the change of name statement published there, keep that edition of newspaper as an evidence
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jul 29, 2013
lekinsbaba: Good morning justwise.... I want to submitt my document to the UKBA soon. The challenge I have is that the name on all my do cuments is Yinusa Ibrahim Nojimu but the name on my statement of account is Yinusa Ibrahim Nojeem. Can i submit it or I find a way of changing my account name. Thanks

I had same issue,I went to the bank (gtbank) and the bank said they couldn't change it for me unless I go and do change of name in the newspapar. All I did was to fill in the middle name in the visa form were they asked for other names.. I submitted without an affidavit and after 18working days 2wks ago,I got my visa.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by owenklay: 12:36pm On Jul 29, 2013
_babyshaQ:
I am.
. Same here....going for Masters. How far have u guys gone?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jul 29, 2013
Hello guys, anyone going to coventry university or university of Salford Manchester this sept?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by lekinsbaba: 1:19pm On Jul 29, 2013
Thanks justwise.... Am gonna get it changed coz it seems not to b a difclt tin.....@danny4sure, I will be going to uni of salford......Msc Structural engineering
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by lekinsbaba: 1:20pm On Jul 29, 2013
Thanks justwise.... Am gonna get it changed coz it seems not to b a difclt tin.....@danny4sure, I'm going to uni of salford......Msc Structural engineering
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by sassybee: 1:23pm On Jul 29, 2013
danny4sure: Hello guys, anyone going to coventry university or university of Salford Manchester this sept?

I'm going to University of Salford. By God's grace.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by abbakacici: 1:53pm On Jul 29, 2013
nanie89:

I had same issue,I went to the bank (gtbank) and the bank said they couldn't change it for me unless I go and do change of name in the newspapar. All I did was to fill in the middle name in the visa form were they asked for other names.. I submitted without an affidavit and after 18working days 2wks ago,I got my visa.
am having similiar problem. In my bank statement and passport my name is written as Sanusi baballe ila while in my degree and waec is written as Sunusi baballe ilah. What should I do am appling for visa in the next 2 to 3 weeks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by HOS13: 2:29pm On Jul 29, 2013
sassybee: Good morning everyone, @Justwise, please i need your help urgently, This was stated in CAS *Documents used to obtain your offer - Please note that you must send in all the original documents listed below with your Visa application: Bachelor of Arts from University of Lagos. We have assesses this student's English language ability and confirm that it is equivalent to CEFR level B2 or higher in each of the four components of language learning. No documents are required to be submitted as evidence of this.* I'm a bit confused on the documents to submit; i'm thinking of submitting the follow:

1. Bank statement
2. Statement of Result.
3. Academic Transcript
4. WAEC result
5. CAS
6. Unconditional Offer letter
7. Do i need to include the reference letters i used to get the admission?

Please could you let me know if there are documents i have omitted or i don't need to include. Thanks everyone

You definitely do not need to include your WAEC certificate! Your offer letter and references also not required unless requested in your CAS. Since you do not have your certificate, you only need to submit the same document the university used in assessing your application(your official transcript, I guess).
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by master007: 3:56pm On Jul 29, 2013
fg17:

Thank you for the response. but i have tried to print through the book appointment tab and it still requires the reference number. Meanwhile, am yet to receive the receive any confirmation email. Did they send you confirmation email in your instance?

I didn't receive any email confirmation. I would advice you rebook an appointment. Don't wait for confirmatioon of the former one. Check online every minute and I believe u should be able to get an available date soon because they won't attend to you without the appointment booking print out at the Visa application centre. Hope these helps.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by master007: 4:06pm On Jul 29, 2013
Submitted my application on 8th July but have not had from them yet. Wheneve ;Dr I track online it keeps saying your application has been forwarded to the British high commission. I know gd is in control. Will be resuming September 2nd. Just to wish all Nairalanders happy waiting.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jul 29, 2013

OH PLEASE I JUST READ THIS POST AGAIN... MINE WASN'T AN ISSUE OF WRONG SPELLING... MINE WAS AN ISSUE OF A MIDDLE NAME INCLUDED IN MY BANK STATEMENT THAT ISN'T ON MY CERTIFICATE... JUST NOTICED THAT YOURS IS A WRONG SPELLING ISSUE... I APOLOGISE
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by xteeeee(m): 10:41pm On Jul 29, 2013
justwise:

You need to get a clarification from them, what do they mean by: Your 'Unconditional is now Firm', does it mean that you don't need to write TOEFI again or what
Thanks did that earlier today n was highly demanded thanks I really apreciate @justwise
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by abbakacici: 11:40pm On Jul 29, 2013
nanie89:

OH PLEASE I JUST READ THIS POST AGAIN... MINE WASN'T AN ISSUE OF WRONG SPELLING... MINE WAS AN ISSUE OF A MIDDLE NAME INCLUDED IN MY BANK STATEMENT THAT ISN'T ON MY CERTIFICATE... JUST NOTICED THAT YOURS IS A WRONG SPELLING ISSUE... I APOLOGISE
sorry my degree passport and bank statement my name is sanusi while my waec is sunusi
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jul 30, 2013
owenklay: . Same here....going for Masters. How far have u guys gone?
I'm currently waiting for my visa. my appointment was on the 16th
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jul 30, 2013
@justwise and @everybody Pls if u miss ur visa appointment date....do u have to fill out another online form or can u still use the online form u already have...also do u need to get a new CAS number because I have forgotten my reference number hence I can't reschedule or print my appointment letter and I don't know how to retrieve it as I got no email from vfs....so I think I should miss my appointment date and redo another one....or does anyone know any other way to get my reference number or solve this problem.....pls help its urgent
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by fg17: 7:02pm On Jul 30, 2013
workinprogress: @justwise and @everybody Pls if u miss ur visa appointment date....do u have to fill out another online form or can u still use the online form u already have...also do u need to get a new CAS number because I have forgotten my reference number hence I can't reschedule or print my appointment letter and I don't know how to retrieve it as I got no email from vfs....so I think I should miss my appointment date and redo another one....or does anyone know any other way to get my reference number or solve this problem.....pls help its urgent

You can schedule with same CAS after the expiry of the initial schedule. This time you have to be cautious and either print immediately or save the page and print later. better still you can copy the Ref No. out.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by master007: 7:23pm On Jul 30, 2013
Nairalanders pray for me. Just check online and found out that my application is ready for collection. Can't wait to get my Visa.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by jennyfar: 8:14pm On Jul 30, 2013
Anyone going to Uni of Birmingham?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Captain001(m): 9:32pm On Jul 30, 2013
Please Just Wise, I need your opinion on this. I was advised by a relation who schooled in the UK ages ago to transfer my school fees as well as all my living expenses to my school in the UK and then obtain a letter(from the school) stating that I have paid as well as deposited enough money to see me trough my one year masters program(which ofcourse will be the truth).He said that will compensate for the 28days am required to keep money in my account. Please what do you have to say about this? Thanks in anticipation of your usual quick and helpful response.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 9:36pm On Jul 30, 2013
Captain001: Please Just Wise, I need your opinion on this. I was advised by a relation who schooled in the UK ages ago to transfer my school fees as well as all my living expenses to my school in the UK and then obtain a letter(from the school) stating that I have paid as well as deposited enough money to see me trough my one year masters program(which ofcourse will be the truth).He said that will compensate for the 28days am required to keep money in my account. Please what do you have to say about this? Thanks in anticipation of your usual quick and helpful response.

That is wrong and not the rule, you will be refused a visa if you do that
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Nobody: 4:09am On Jul 31, 2013
fg17:

You can schedule with same CAS after the expiry of the initial schedule. This time you have to be cautious and either print immediately or save the page and print later. better still you can copy the Ref No. out.

Thank you very much for your response..so do i need to fill a new online application form to get a new GWF number to use for the appointment booking or can i use the same GWF number from the online form i used to book the appointment which i missed because i read somewhere that your online form expires after your appointment and i don't want this to be the reason i get refused a visa

And Thank you very much again for your response

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by mizGene(f): 7:50am On Jul 31, 2013
jennyfar: Anyone going to Uni of Birmingham?

Hopefully I am.

(1) (2) (3) ... (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) ... (503)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.