Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,999 members, 7,835,363 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 - Travel (145) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 (866865 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) ... (503) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Bibrahim(f): 8:42am On Jul 31, 2013
Hi justwise. Been on this forum a couple of times and I gotta say I snore your patience and time invested in answering our questions. I've got one .My dad is paying presenting his company statements along with his personal bank statement as supporting documents.I was wondering if I should include in the letter showing my parents have given me permission to use their funds,the fact that the company is registered to my dad and probably include a copy of the certificate of incorporation and his business card?Id rather be overdoing it than fall short.Do you think that would be sufficient ?thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Bibrahim(f): 9:07am On Jul 31, 2013
Hi justwise. Been on this forum a couple of times and I gotta say I snore your patience and time invested in answering our questions. I've got one .My dad is paying presenting his company statements along with his personal bank statement as supporting documents.I was wondering if I should include in the letter showing my parents have given me permgission to use their funds,the fact that the company is registered to my dad and probably include a copy of the certificate of incorporation and his business card?Id rather be overdoing it than fall short.Do you think that would be sufficient ?thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 9:08am On Jul 31, 2013
Bibrahim: Hi justwise. Been on this forum a couple of times and I gotta say I snore your patience and time invested in answering our questions. I've got one .My dad is paying presenting his company statements along with his personal bank statement as supporting documents.I was wondering if I should include in the letter showing my parents have given me permission to use their funds,the fact that the company is registered to my dad and probably include a copy of the certificate of incorporation and his business card?Id rather be overdoing it than fall short.Do you think that would be sufficient ?thanks

Including company's account will cost you the visa, keep that away from your application.

His personal account is enough as long as it has all required amount on it, you don't need any letter to prove that you are allowed to use the account, your birth certificate will take care of that.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by jennyfar: 9:28am On Jul 31, 2013
miz Gene:

Hopefully I am.

Hi miz Gene. What course are u going for? Have u gotten the admission?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Bibrahim(f): 9:38am On Jul 31, 2013
Oh seen @just wise.thanks. The amount in the company account is about 9000pounds so it's needed.transferring it to the personal account would help no?sorry for the primary questions but ukba had become something of a pain in my neck.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by azpunpin: 10:43am On Jul 31, 2013
@Justwise
Please, I need to know if I can run my account while the maintenance fee is inside the account?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 11:21am On Jul 31, 2013
Bibrahim: Oh seen @just wise.thanks. The amount in the company account is about 9000pounds so it's needed.transferring it to the personal account would help no? sorry for the primary questions but ukba had become something of a pain in my neck.

That is the solution.

azpunpin: @Justwise
Please, I need to know if I can run my account while the maintenance fee is inside the account?

Yes you can do that as long as your maintenance money is not touched
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by master007: 4:28pm On Jul 31, 2013
Thank God for my life. I got my student visa without an agent but with God's favour. Thank you Justwaise and futuredon for your advice. Class starts September 2nd but Visa starts reading from August 3nd. I going to Liverpool. Thank you all for everything. I give God the glory. Visa took 16days for processing and I also used 2 statements of accounts.
Thank you all
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by fg17: 4:34pm On Jul 31, 2013
master007: Thank God for my life. I got my student visa without an agent but with God's favour. Thank you Justwaise and futuredon for your advice. Class starts September 2nd but Visa starts reading from August 3nd. I going to Liverpool. Thank you all for everything. I give God the glory. Visa took 16days for processing and I also used 2 statements of accounts.
Thank you all

Congrats man. Pray for us that will soon go through the process. Wish you all the best in you academic pursuit. Cheers!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 4:38pm On Jul 31, 2013
master007: Thank God for my life. I got my student visa without an agent but with God's favour. Thank you Justwaise and futuredon for your advice. Class starts September 2nd but Visa starts reading from August 3nd. I going to Liverpool. Thank you all for everything. I give God the glory. Visa took 16days for processing and I also used 2 statements of accounts.
Thank you all

Congratulations!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by master007: 4:41pm On Jul 31, 2013
fg17:

Congrats man. Pray for us that will soon go through the process. Wish you all the best in you academic pursuit. Cheers!

Fg17. God will see us all through. Please follow all the processing, don't assume anytin. Pay special attention to your 28days maintenance money, don't ever let it go below the required amount and also remember to pray.
Thank you all for everytin.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by master007: 4:46pm On Jul 31, 2013
justwise:

Congratulations!

Ambassador Justwise. Thanks for the motivation. U really inspired me and made me believe in myself and not in an agent. I give all glory to God in Heaven.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by marshal44: 5:42pm On Jul 31, 2013
Thank you all
happy for u bro. Can't wait to get mine too. May GOD see us all through.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by SAT1: 5:56pm On Jul 31, 2013
@justwise and all: I now have my complete tuition fee in a friends dommy acc as GTB refuse to open 1 for me and my sch also refused to debit ma Mastercard. While all my maintenance is in my personal saving acc. The idea is my friend will pay this money on my behalf to my sch.
But the problem now is, I heard its not possible that one transfers more than 6000pounds a day to a foriegn acc from a Nigerian acc., how true is this? am to pay 13500pounds into ma sch's Barclays bank account. Kindly advice on how I can get this done.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 6:23pm On Jul 31, 2013
SAT1: @justwise and all: I now have my complete tuition fee in a friends dommy acc as GTB refuse to open 1 for me and my sch also refused to debit ma Mastercard. While all my maintenance is in my personal saving acc. The idea is my friend will pay this money on my behalf to my sch.
But the problem now is, I heard its not possible that one transfers more than 6000pounds a day to a foriegn acc from a Nigerian acc., how true is this? am to pay 13500pounds into ma sch's Barclays bank account. Kindly advice on how I can get this done.

Split that money into 3 and pay it within 3 or 4 days just to avoid getting into money laundering problems.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by fiscalcliff: 11:36pm On Jul 31, 2013
Hello Justwise,Future Don, Vicjustice and all the other travel gurus
Does the UKBA 28 days rule mean 28 working days or is it 28 days straight on inclusive of weekendsundecided
Thanks for your swift insight

^^^^^^
@ SAT 1, that your friend must be really trustworthy shocked
3.5 mill no be beans O!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by spikesC(m): 11:55pm On Jul 31, 2013
fiscalcliff: Hello Justwise,Future Don, Vicjustice and all the other travel gurus
Does the UKBA 28 days rule mean 28 working days or is it 28 days straight on inclusive of weekendsundecided
Thanks for your swift insight

cool
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by don90: 3:41am On Aug 01, 2013
Dear justwise..I was silently reading all the comments in this thread since part1..and now after I submitted my application last week,I couldnt sleep literally! My application was perfect..I submitted all required docs..but the problem is that I didnt check the box where I was asked if I have ever been refused a visa before...I applied to a USA visa 2 years ago and the processing took too long that I decided to live my life..I wasnt handed a refusal letter..instead..the US embassy called me and asked me for more documents..it was late already so I decided to forget about US visa..now my question is..am I considered to be refused a us visa? Should I said yes when I was asked in the form about other visa refusal? Could ukba find out about this Plz help me am dying
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by lastround(m): 7:07am On Aug 01, 2013
Please is the partner of tier 4 applicant required to book an appointment or she just fills the form and goes to vfs centre to submit her application with the husband.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Be2012(f): 8:38am On Aug 01, 2013
don_90: Dear justwise..I was silently reading all the comments in this thread since part1..and now after I submitted my application last week,I couldnt sleep literally! My application was perfect..I submitted all required docs..but the problem is that I didnt check the box where I was asked if I have ever been refused a visa before...I applied to a USA visa 2 years ago and the processing took too long that I decided to live my life..I wasnt handed a refusal letter..instead..the US embassy called me and asked me for more documents..it was late already so I decided to forget about US visa..now my question is..am I considered to be refused a us visa? Should I said yes when I was asked in the form about other visa refusal? Could ukba find out about this Plz help me am dying
No u were not refused a visa, u withdrew ur application. So no need to fret. Just be prAying with fAith, God will do it.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Be2012(f): 8:42am On Aug 01, 2013
lastround: Please is the partner of tier 4 applicant required to book an appointment or she just fills the form and goes to vfs centre to submit her application with the husband.
When I was bookin my own appointment I noticed thAt if u r a family going together u book together with ur spouse as the main Applicant.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 9:47am On Aug 01, 2013
lastround: Please is the partner of tier 4 applicant required to book an appointment or she just fills the form and goes to vfs centre to submit her application with the husband.

One form is enough for a family traveling together
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 9:50am On Aug 01, 2013
don_90: Dear justwise..I was silently reading all the comments in this thread since part1..and now after I submitted my application last week,I couldnt sleep literally! My application was perfect..I submitted all required docs..but the problem is that I didnt check the box where I was asked if I have ever been refused a visa before...I applied to a USA visa 2 years ago and the processing took too long that I decided to live my life..I wasnt handed a refusal letter..instead..the US embassy called me and asked me for more documents..it was late already so I decided to forget about US visa..now my question is..am I considered to be refused a us visa? Should I said yes when I was asked in the form about other visa refusal? Could ukba find out about this Plz help me am dying

Did you withdraw the application? Though you don't have much to worry about.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by fiscalcliff: 11:32am On Aug 01, 2013
spikes C:

cool
Thanks Spikes
28 days straight on inclusive of weekends is it then cheesy

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by lastround(m): 11:55am On Aug 01, 2013
Thanks Justwise and Be+2012. Actually, what I'm looking at is that she can't submit the same day with me because I'm been sponsored and I wanted her to go after I had submitted by then the money I had in my account will have upto 28 days.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by lastround(m): 11:58am On Aug 01, 2013
Thanks Justwise and Be+2012. Actually, what I'm looking at is that she can't submit the same day with me because I'm been sponsored and I wanted her to go after I had submitted by then the money I had in my account will have upto 28 days
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by maccoretech: 1:06pm On Aug 01, 2013
@Justicewise Dear you are doing a nice job. God will bless you for your support. I collected my VISA today after waiting for 26 working days. I'm going to RGU, Aberdeen. Any one going to RGU ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 1:08pm On Aug 01, 2013
mac@coretech:
@Justicewise Dear you are doing a nice job. God will bless you for your support. I collected my VISA today after waiting for 26 working days. I'm going to RGU, Aberdeen. Any one going to RGU ?

Congratulations!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by sollie001: 1:59pm On Aug 01, 2013
Hi everyone! I'm being sponsored for my studies. though not full, i would however have a little over 7200 pounds for living expenses after tuition fee payments. any worries for visa application?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by DonOms(m): 2:13pm On Aug 01, 2013
Hello Justwise! Thanks for the good work & kudos to you and all following the thread. Pls, I have 2 questions. 1) Does the UKBA add any interest rates on the direct Naira/Pound conversion from oanda.com? I ask b'cos the money quoted is quite low as compared to the #260/£1 on the Visa App Fees site of UKBA.
2) Can I apply for the interview earlier before my 28 days is complete and pick a day after which I would have submitted my online application?
Thanks in anticipation of your prompt reply.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 2:18pm On Aug 01, 2013
Don Oms: Hello Justwise! Thanks for the good work & kudos to you and all following the thread. Pls, I have 2 questions. 1) Does the UKBA add any interest rates on the direct Naira/Pound conversion from oanda.com? I ask b'cos the money quoted is quite low as compared to the #260/£1 on the Visa App Fees site of UKBA.
2) Can I apply for the interview earlier before my 28 days is complete and pick a day after which I would have submitted my online application?
Thanks in anticipation of your prompt reply.

1.UKBA got no influence on the exchange rate, they use oanda exchange rate of the day you submitted your application, if the rate changed after your submission then its not your prob.

2. Yes
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 2:19pm On Aug 01, 2013
sollie001: Hi everyone! I'm being sponsored for my studies. though not full, i would however have a little over 7200 pounds for living expenses after tuition fee payments. any worries for visa application?

By who?

(1) (2) (3) ... (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) ... (503)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.