Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,258 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 - Travel (174) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 (866857 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) ... (503) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by kem000: 11:35pm On Aug 29, 2013
congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! @loph by next week latest, we wll know our faith
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by kem000: 11:37pm On Aug 29, 2013
congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! @loph by next week latest, we wll know our faith smiley
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by damilolaz(m): 11:37pm On Aug 29, 2013
newtral: Got ma visa today after 10 working days thnks to justwise, Dami Zaccheaus nd every one.

Congrats!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by DonOms(m): 2:28am On Aug 30, 2013
anyibaba50: Hi guys, just joined nairaland, I want to ask a question about this bank statement stuff.I printed my bank statement from 25th July-22 august but there is no transaction showing for 25th,but there is a transaction on 26th July. I hope the ECO will not think I printed the statement on 26th of July. Pls. Someone should clear me on this.
Was the Opening Balance clearly quoted on it with the date as 25th July? And did it show anywhere on the statement that the print date (or Closing Balance) is the 22nd August?
If you answer YES to the two questions, then you're very safe & nothing to worry about.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by anyibaba50: 2:59am On Aug 30, 2013
Don Oms:
Was the Opening Balance clearly quoted on it with the date as 25th July? And did it show anywhere on the statement that the print date (or Closing Balance) is the 22nd August?
If you answer YES to the two questions, then you're very safe & nothing to worry about.

The closing balance and opening balance where written without the dates beside them.
Though the opening balance is carrying the balance as at 25th July and somewhere at the upperleft column of the bank statement,the time range of 25th July to 22nd August is shown. Also the closing balance carrys the balance of 22nd August.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by DonOms(m): 3:43am On Aug 30, 2013
anyibaba50:

The closing balance and opening balance where written without the dates beside them.
Though the opening balance is carrying the balance as at 25th July and somewhere at the upperleft column of the bank statement,the time range of 25th July to 22nd August is shown. Also the closing balance carrys the balance of 22nd August.
That's perfect bro!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by lopmaidx(m): 6:03am On Aug 30, 2013
kem000: congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! @loph by next week latest, we wll know our faith smiley

We shall get our VISA U meant 2 say grin
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by anyibaba50: 7:42am On Aug 30, 2013
Don Oms:
That's perfect bro!
Thanks Don. Am abit relaxed. I have actually followed this thread for sometime now. I submitted my application on the 23rd of this month. Am still awaiting their reply.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by adamsjosef(m): 8:43am On Aug 30, 2013
adamsjosef: I recently started following this thread and all I can say is you guys are awesome. Comments have been decent and have been extremely helpful. Anyone going to University of Buckingham?
adamsjosef: I recently started following this thread and all I can say is you guys are awesome. Comments have been decent and have been extremely helpful. Anyone going to University of Buckingham?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by zimsyp(f): 8:56am On Aug 30, 2013
spikes C:

In my humble opinion, explain this to your school, they will probably ask you to pay the rest and they will update the CAS. I heard it reflects to UKBA.

I paid my remaining school fees few days before my 28 days reached and I still got my visa. Just pay d balance as soon as possible and appeal to ur school for another CAS letter
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by holyboycom: 10:05am On Aug 30, 2013
My mom has 2 accounts with a closing balance of 2.5million. Bt one is 10k USD and the other in Naira. Can i use the statement since i need to show my maintenace fee only. 7200. I dont knw if d accounts must have been without withdraw for 28days cos she recently gave my twin 10k from her domicilary leaving her wit 10kUSD.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by mubby08: 10:18am On Aug 30, 2013
Bibrahim:

I'm going as well. Innovations management and entrepreneurship. I figured we'd have the same resumption dates. My brother's going as well. By Gods grace,we'll all have a laugh about this in some pub on Oxford road soon.

Oh yea true.the resumption date smiley you're right my dear, we'll get to have a laugh about this soon by his grace. I'm going for Information Systems:Business IT myself.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by jennyfar: 11:58am On Aug 30, 2013
Guys pls which of the forms should I fill, is it the appendix 8 dated Nov 2012 and vaf9 dated April 2013?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by JideVince(m): 12:02pm On Aug 30, 2013
jennyfar: Guys pls which of the forms should I fill, is it the appendix 8 dated Nov 2012 and vaf9 dated April 2013?
Appendix 8 and the online form(print out the completed form). That's all!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by HOS13: 12:09pm On Aug 30, 2013
jennyfar: Guys pls which of the forms should I fill, is it the appendix 8 dated Nov 2012 and vaf9 dated April 2013?

Use the up-to-date form (April 2013).
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by JideVince(m): 12:16pm On Aug 30, 2013
HOS13:

Use the up-to-date form (April 2013).
She has to use the online form, which is the same with the Vaf9 form. Its mandatory student applicants apply using the online form, now. This enables you to book an appointment.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by kem000: 12:19pm On Aug 30, 2013
lopmaidx: AMEN, WE WILL SURELY GET IT IN JESUS NAME. I RILY NEED DAT VISA I WONT LIE. smiley. u neva sent ur email addy.

We shall get our VISA U meant 2 say grin
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by jennyfar: 12:28pm On Aug 30, 2013
JideVince:
She has to use the online form, which is the same with the Vaf9 form. Its mandatory student applicants apply using the online form, now. This enables you to book an appointment.

I thought I ought to download the forms and fill
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by HOS13: 12:39pm On Aug 30, 2013
JideVince:

I think the person was referring to the Appendix 8 not the visa application form.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by HOS13: 12:42pm On Aug 30, 2013
jennyfar:

Yes. Please download the April version of the Appendix form, fill it and submit along with a printout of the completed online VAF9 form. Unlike the vaf9 form, you cannot submit the appendix online!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by princessmoi: 12:44pm On Aug 30, 2013
jennyfar:

Fill the VAF9 online, print out, sign and date it then print the Appendix 8 form and fill by hand with either blue or black pen.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by JideVince(m): 12:50pm On Aug 30, 2013
jennyfar:

1.click on apply for visa in this link (follow instructions) http://www.visa4uk.fco.gov.uk/applynow.aspx
2.Download and Fill the appendix 8.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by jennyfar: 12:56pm On Aug 30, 2013
JideVince:
1.click on apply for visa in this link (follow instructions) http://www.visa4uk.fco.gov.uk/applynow.aspx
2.Download and Fill the appendix 8.

Thanks a bunch guys, was getting super confused
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Bibrahim(f): 3:22pm On Aug 30, 2013
newtral: . Abuja

Hey newtral. Please when did you apply ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by jennyfar: 4:22pm On Aug 30, 2013
I'm trying to book an appointment, pls what does std code mean?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by JideVince(m): 5:08pm On Aug 30, 2013
jennyfar: I'm trying to book an appointment, pls what does std code mean?
Just type 01 or 09 there. State Dialing Code (for landline phone numbers) you'd probably use a mobile number, just type any code.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by SAT1: 5:59pm On Aug 30, 2013
AlhamduliLLAH, got ma Visa today after exactly 10 working days. Thumbs up to Justice, Dammy and all other wise men in and ouside the forum.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 6:01pm On Aug 30, 2013
SAT1: AlhamduliLLAH, got ma Visa today after exactly 10 working days. Thumbs up to Justice, Dammy and all other wise men in and ouside the forum.

Congratulations!, i'm happy for you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by wolske: 6:01pm On Aug 30, 2013
Thanks so much Jidevince for your comments on my post below. Justwise, please what do you think?

wolske: Hi Justwise and other nairalanders. Please, can one withdraw some money from one's account after visa has been granted? I need to book my flight, but i'm confused as to whether i can withdraw from that account to book my flight even after obtaining one's visa. Somebody told me that the UKBA continues to monitor the account till you get to the uk. How true is this? Justwise, please your advice?

In addition, wjhat are the documents that would be asked for at the point of entry? Is it true that a yellow fever immunization is a requirement for entry?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by JideVince(m): 6:10pm On Aug 30, 2013
SAT1: AlhamduliLLAH, got ma Visa today after exactly 10 working days. Thumbs up to Justice, Dammy and all other wise men in and ouside the forum.
Congratulations!! cheesy
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Bibrahim(f): 6:14pm On Aug 30, 2013
Congrats please when did you apply
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by JideVince(m): 6:17pm On Aug 30, 2013
Bibrahim:
Congrats please when did you apply
Should be 19th August, I guess, if it's exactly 10working days today. smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) ... (503)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.