Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,928 members, 7,810,580 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:27 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 - Travel (82) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 (864223 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) ... (503) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by omopapa: 9:04am On Sep 11, 2012
richeyy:

Congratulations! grin grin

Thank Ʊ thank Ʊ
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by omopapa: 9:06am On Sep 11, 2012
Donxavier: Wow Great News. Am so Joyouscheesy
So it's the turn of the silent observersgrin Ogheneyama, Iceslizergrin Big congratulations to y'all. Also to Omopapa,Steph7,Nemsy, and all others that got their visas, it's been very great with you guys. You guys rock.

Yes boss thanks abunch
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Nobody: 9:28am On Sep 11, 2012
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by cutenaya: 9:42am On Sep 11, 2012
Al thnx 2 d gr8tst Man Upstairs(God) n 2 al dos whu kip dis thread goin..a ghost member dou buh I mk sure I kum online cz m alwz hopefu wneva I read stuffs er...got ma entry clearance 2 d yday..

2 u expectin urs,kip d faith...u def r gona share ur testimonies soon cz Oluwa is in chrg...*hugs*
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Nobody: 9:44am On Sep 11, 2012
penfold: @steph7 and Nemsy
Whew!! They 'freed' you finally!!
So...I 'collect' the baton!!
Tuesday,11 September (9/11),15 working days...so,I'll track for the 2nd time at 3pm if dem no alert me by then (na bank??) Hope I dont get hypertension before then!!....Over and Out!!

check arnd 4 pm , that's when the status changes
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 9:47am On Sep 11, 2012
teeebabie:

@justwise...thank U
Bt I need some more specific ans(date) wt d ffin questions
....So I put my money on the 16th of August, wh date is my 28th day and when is d best date 2submit my application

.....And do I need to put in a smal token into my acct on d completion of d 28th to show as my closing balance date cos I hed dy nau count 28days backward or sumtyn *

....if yes,wat date shuld dt fall on

Abeg,I'm kind of a novice here and I need sharp/direct answers
Tanx a lot

I have being repeating this for 3yrs now and many other contributors here have also answered these questions, i don't want to keep doing it because all the answers are in this thread if you read just part1

I'm sorry if i come across as hash but i will not be repeating this again.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Nobody: 10:33am On Sep 11, 2012
@
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by richeyy(m): 10:55am On Sep 11, 2012
teeebabie:

@justwise...thank U
....So I put my money on the 16th of August, wh date is my 28th day and when is d best date 2submit my application

.....And do I need to put in a smal token into my acct on d completion of d 28th to show as my closing balance date cos I hed dy nau count 28days backward or sumtyn *

Tanx a lot

14th September and you can submit on the same day too.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by CharlesE1: 11:17am On Sep 11, 2012
From this month ending to first week of next month, lectures would have started and presence of peeps on this page would be lessened. But one thing is certain, it was worth it while it lasted.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by omopapa: 12:20pm On Sep 11, 2012
teeebabie:

@justwise...thank U

Tanx a lot

Print 4rm 17th of August so dat it shows ur opening balance as d actual balance, make a transaction on the 13th Sept den print ur statement Ʊ shld be fine. This questn s been answered like 1million tyms here. Read oli part 2 sef n Ʊ wunt av any probs...cheers
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by eyejae(m): 2:28pm On Sep 11, 2012
Yababoy:

@Donxavier: I'm sorry I don't know anyone studying in Aberdeen for now. I didn't work at all during the course duration because the course was pretty demanding. However, I got a 3 months full time contract job as a Process Analyst almost immediately after I completed my course work. My plan is to continue with this whilst searching for a permanent job in a Consulting firm here and back home. The job prospects might seem deem but there are still opportunities that are worth exploring.

@Yababoy:

Hi,

I followed your previous post. It appears you applied for your MSc in 2011, which means that you completed it around September 2012 if I am correct.

The UKBA closed the PSW visa to all new applicants from 6 April 2012, and a Tier 2 visa requires a permanent job contract. If possible, could you please share what visa you used in securing your 3 months full time contract job as a Process Analyst?

Thanks.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Nbogu: 3:51pm On Sep 11, 2012
Hello charles,

I appreciate your advice, please something else just came up. I later discovered that the expiration date of my visa was wrong. Instead of 27/01/14, they wrote 27/01/2013. I have already reported this to BHC and I was told to take my passport to vfs and drop it in the drop off box that they will receive from vfs and look into it. I did that earlier today. But my worry is that I don't know whether the correction is going to take long. My school starts in september 13, 2013. I am just praying for every thing to be sorted out before Friday this week.

Please let me know how the outcome will be if you have an idea of this kind of case.

Cheers
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by penfold(m): 4:15pm On Sep 11, 2012
Nbogu: Hello charles,

I appreciate your advice, please something else just came up. I later discovered that the expiration date of my visa was wrong. Instead of 27/01/14, they wrote 27/01/2013. I have already reported this to BHC and I was told to take my passport to vfs and drop it in the drop off box that they will receive from vfs and look into it. I did that earlier today. But my worry is that I don't know whether the correction is going to take long. My school starts in september 13, 2013. I am just praying for every thing to be sorted out before Friday this week.

Please let me know how the outcome will be if you have an idea of this kind of case.

Cheers

Its good that you notified them immediately,its not unusual for them to make that sort of mistake (although not often), happened last year and if i remember correctly it was corrected within 5 days, inform your school so that u can get an extension for enrolment and keep your phone open cuz its very likely that they'll call you up on phone just to clarify your course duration (even though its stated in your CAS and they know they are d ones that made d mistake)
There was a report in the newspaper abt 2 months ago about these sort of mistakes at the BHC in Nigeria, even granting someone who applied for 6 months visiting visa a 5 year multi!!! So just relax, I believe it will be sorted out.

steph7: check arnd 4 pm , that's when the status changes

Its 4pm.......and status never change!!!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Nobody: 4:36pm On Sep 11, 2012
Yaay!! Just got my visa bY courier, it took 24 hours, the delay got me thinking whether I had been banned etc, but to the glory of God I have my visa!!and yes I have already started packing!
@ penfold don't worry it will change
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by penfold(m): 4:40pm On Sep 11, 2012
steph7: Yaay!! Just got my visa bY courier, it took 24 hours, the delay got me thinking whether I had been banned etc, but to the glory of God I have my visa!!and yes I have already started packing!

Congratulations!!!!
Whew!!! I guess your Visa is a collective one cuz all of us were keeping vigil with you!!
All the best in school!!!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Charlesbro: 4:40pm On Sep 11, 2012
steph7: Yaay!! Just got my visa bY courier, it took 24 hours, the delay got me thinking whether I had been banned etc, but to the glory of God I have my visa!!and yes I have already started packing!

Wow! Congratulations Steph...Have a great time studying...
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by richeyy(m): 4:48pm On Sep 11, 2012

I'm happy for you Steph! Best wishes in the Uk grin grin
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Nobody: 5:25pm On Sep 11, 2012
penfold:

Congratulations!!!!
Whew!!! I guess your Visa is a collective one cuz all of us were keeping vigil with you!!
All the best in school!!!
richeyy:

I'm happy for you Steph! Best wishes in the Uk grin grin
Charlesbro:

Wow! Congratulations Steph...Have a great time studying...
thanks guys, best wishes too
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Nobody: 5:28pm On Sep 11, 2012

Welcome to the land of hustling. I hope you will be able to say the same in three months.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by penfold(m): 5:39pm On Sep 11, 2012
ifeness:

Welcome to the land of hustling. I hope you will be able to say the same in three months.

***** who be dis?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by CharlesE1: 5:41pm On Sep 11, 2012

Scared of a ban? Did u use fake docs? Unadvisable!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by CharlesE1: 5:44pm On Sep 11, 2012
Nbogu: Hello charles,

Cheers

I have had a friend who had issues with his visa based from a fault from BHC do not same case as yours and it was corrected the next day. Don't worry, as Penfold said, it would be rectified asap, u might even get it before or on Friday.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by sasundar: 6:02pm On Sep 11, 2012
[quote author=Charles. E]
Hi everyone,
I have submitted my documents for student visa to VFS global india on 10th sep and they told me that it takes 8 days for processing Tier 4 visa.My course start date is on 24th sep 2012,university of sheffield.Will i get my visa within time if they feel that my documents meeting their requirement?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by kunlewoye(m): 6:30pm On Sep 11, 2012
penfold:

Its good that you notified them immediately,its not unusual for them to make that sort of mistake (although not often), happened last year and if i remember correctly it was corrected within 5 days, inform your school so that u can get an extension for enrolment and keep your phone open cuz its very likely that they'll call you up on phone just to clarify your course duration (even though its stated in your CAS and they know they are d ones that made d mistake)
There was a report in the newspaper abt 2 months ago about these sort of mistakes at the BHC in Nigeria, even granting someone who applied for 6 months visiting visa a 5 year multi!!! So just relax, I believe it will be sorted out.

Its 4pm.......and status never change!!!
Ogbeni, chill nah... grin...just believe. All is well. WOuld like to associate a face to each 'friend' I have made on here. I leave London for school tomorrow. All the best, guys. I think we can round a good percentage(about 80%) of all that got advice on here prior to their application submission and who eventually 'made it'! Cheers.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by CharlesE1: 6:49pm On Sep 11, 2012
[quote author=sasundar][/quote]

8 working days means your visa would be ready on the 19th of Sept. I hope you fulfilled every requirement for your visa category. You would have no issues. You have enough time.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Nemsy(f): 7:17pm On Sep 11, 2012
yay!!!! congrats .same here,packing asap smiley
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Nemsy(f): 7:20pm On Sep 11, 2012
Been dancing ethighi all day,thanks y'all for the encouragement. yu guys rock. Glasgow caledonian university here i comegrin
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by holloziggi: 7:36pm On Sep 11, 2012
Nemsy: Been dancing ethighi all day,thanks y'all for the encouragement. yu guys rock. Glasgow caledonian university here i comegrin
congrats nemsy,I rily prayed 4u,guess am nxt in line 4 my gd news,jst hp it turns out well
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Nobody: 8:09pm On Sep 11, 2012
Charles. E:

Scared of a ban? Did u use fake docs? Unadvisable!
no o! I didn't use fake docs, I used scan docs 4 a previous application, u know how a delay can make your mind run
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Nobody: 8:11pm On Sep 11, 2012
Nemsy: Been dancing ethighi all day,thanks y'all for the encouragement. yu guys rock. Glasgow caledonian university here i comegrin
congrats nemsy!! I have already packed o ! @ penfold we are waiting for you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by ogheneyoma: 8:25pm On Sep 11, 2012
Congrats dear, am so happy u got urs. success all d way..... grin
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Nobody: 8:35pm On Sep 11, 2012
penfold:

***** who be dis?

mr who

(1) (2) (3) ... (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) ... (503)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 / Lets Talk About Estonia / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.