Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,204 members, 7,822,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 - Travel (83) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 (865934 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) ... (503) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by penfold(m): 8:56pm On Sep 11, 2012
ifeness:

mr who
Ehm...whosoever you are,pls read the title of this thread before posting,this is a thread for serious minded people,and it was created by intelligent people,its being moderated by intelligent people and its running close to 200 pages (part 1 and 2) without any moronic statement like that which you were posting, so please kindly keep off if you don't have any 'question' or 'enquiry' to make....Thank You.
steph7: congrats nemsy!! I have already packed o ! @ penfold we are waiting for you
Status changed!!!!!! Ready for collection!!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by FutureDon(m): 9:05pm On Sep 11, 2012
Congrats to those that have just received the good news.

Penfold; I'll be anxiously waiting to read your success story tomorrow smiley

Steph7; Congrats bro, are you still flying Qatar?

I'm still busy with all the 'pounded yam' in Naija sha.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Nemsy(f): 9:28pm On Sep 11, 2012
thanks dear,Amen for you
holloziggi: congrats nemsy,I rily prayed 4u,guess am nxt in line 4 my gd news,jst hp it turns out well
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Nemsy(f): 9:32pm On Sep 11, 2012
thanks dear,same to you smiley
ogheneyoma:
Congrats dear, am so happy u got urs. success all d way..... grin
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Atlantis85(f): 10:12pm On Sep 11, 2012
Is it possible to get ones passport back before 15 working days? I applied 4th september, which means I'll get passport on 24th which happens to be resumption date embarassed. Its reassuring to see good news and excitemnt Òf y'all that have received but makes me feel like a kid whose driver doesn't come to pick early from primary school sad

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Nobody: 10:26pm On Sep 11, 2012
@ future don, its a she and yes I'm still using qatar
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by FutureDon(m): 10:38pm On Sep 11, 2012
steph7: @ future don, its a she and yes I'm still using qatar

Hehehe, sorry Sis. Flying Qatar too. Safe trip!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Estico: 4:28am On Sep 12, 2012
It is 4am and I'm still awake. I worry so much because I am still waiting for the outcome of my application. I applied on the 28th of August and also for my 2kids. I was told by the school that their application will be refused unless I have the sole responsibility for their upbringing. I didn't know this before applying. However my daughter is only 2yrs while my son is 4months old. I can leave my daughter behind but have been worried as regards leaving my son. My hubby doesn't reside in Naija.
Is it likely that their application will affect mine?
Is it possible that they can consider my 4months old baby?
I am so happy for all of you who have gotten their entry clearance. As for me, the international orientation week will start on the 18th which is my 15 working days.
I was also advised by the school to withdraw the kids application.
My guys please what advice do u have for me? I am really too worried.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Nobody: 5:06am On Sep 12, 2012
penfold:
Ehm...whosoever you are,pls read the title of this thread before posting,this is a thread for serious minded people,and it was created by intelligent people,its being moderated by intelligent people and its running close to 200 pages (part 1 and 2) without any moronic statement like that which you were posting, so please kindly keep off if you don't have any 'question' or 'enquiry' to make....Thank You.

Status changed!!!!!! Ready for collection!!

OK MR intelligent. What do you know those people collecting student visas are coming to do in uk? They only got 10hrs to work for a week,what is the point coming down to suffer anyway? At the end of the day,most of them turn illegal which makes no sense.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 5:54am On Sep 12, 2012
ifeness:

OK MR intelligent. What do you know those people collecting student visas are coming to do in uk? They only got 10hrs to work for a week, what is the point coming down to suffer anyway? At the end of the day,most of them turn illegal which makes no sense.

That is not entirely true.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by CharlesE1: 7:16am On Sep 12, 2012
ifeness:

OK MR intelligent. What do you know those people collecting student visas are coming to do in uk? They only got 10hrs to work for a week ,what is the point coming down to suffer anyway? At the end of the day,most of them turn illegal which makes no sense.

Lest you forget, many who go to the UK as students, also have a clear plan to be FULL TIME students and have no plans for any job to act as back-up. Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by penfold(m): 7:29am On Sep 12, 2012
Charles. E:

Lest you forget, many who go to the UK as students, also have a clear plan to be FULL TIME students and have no plans for any job to act as back-up. Thank you.
Couldn't have said it better!!!

Estico: It is 4am and I'm still awake. I worry so much because I am still waiting for the outcome of my application. I applied on the 28th of August and also for my 2kids. I was told by the school that their application will be refused unless I have the sole responsibility for their upbringing. I didn't know this before applying. However my daughter is only 2yrs while my son is 4months old. I can leave my daughter behind but have been worried as regards leaving my son. My hubby doesn't reside in Naija.
Is it likely that their application will affect mine?
Is it possible that they can consider my 4months old baby?
I am so happy for all of you who have gotten their entry clearance. As for me, the international orientation week will start on the 18th which is my 15 working days.
I was also advised by the school to withdraw the kids application.
My guys please what advice do u have for me? I am really too worried.
Well,you've already applied so any contribution right now MIGHT just be academic.
If you take the time to read through the last 20 pages or so,u'll see that some cases like yours had been discussed using the UKBA guidelines, am sure ur questions will be answered if u go through them.
As par withdrawing application.....Mebbe its justwise that can answer that o!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by penfold(m): 7:31am On Sep 12, 2012
BTW wanna get a hearty breakfast before 10am....Collection time!

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by CharlesE1: 8:53am On Sep 12, 2012
penfold: BTW wanna get a hearty breakfast before 10am....Collection time!

And finally, it all boils down to this moment, just this one moment. I wish you success.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Nobody: 11:24am On Sep 12, 2012
Tanx
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by penfold(m): 11:30am On Sep 12, 2012
JustWise..Dharkchild.....DonXavier.....FutureDon......Charles E.......Steph.....active and ghost members of this forum.....you've demonstrated that there is Hope for this country.....Through Sound leadership we were all able to rally round each other...adhering to instructions,obeying the unwritten rules...we kept ourselves off from the taint of scams and insults...we helped ourselves to achieve our goals....Thank You All, got my Visa now now!!
Justwise...this country needs people like you,who can provide sound leadership,who though the opportunities are there,will not condone or engage in corrupt practices....I salute you and your integrity,you are an inspiration!!!!!
God Bless All

PS:-Yes,justwise i know i've gone off topic,pls pardon me this once!!
cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by CharlesE1: 11:30am On Sep 12, 2012
teeebabie: Tanx
Bt I styl ayaf sum questions. Op @justwise &odas go ans me o
My 28days holdin time completes 2mor 13th sept
My start date is 24th sept
Bt oct 8 was written on my cas as late arrival policy
But I mailed the sch 4an extension beyond their late policy arrival and d reply somtin like ds

Dear student, u av up to Oct 22 to enroll, if you have a problem beyond ds pls let us know

I further requested 4an official letter to ds effect and was replied
dt I don't need one , that the ukba knows that the latest arrival date is 22nd Oct
At ds point, what else do I need 2do b4 I submit my application.....

I await ya contributns
Tanx y'all

If you submit tomorrow, your visa should be out latest 3rd October, which therefore means you have no issues. Youd be set to leave before the 8th date written on the CAS, moreso the 22nd date.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by CharlesE1: 11:31am On Sep 12, 2012
penfold: JustWise..Dharkchild.....DonXavier.....FutureDon......Charles E.......Steph.....active and ghost members of this forum.....you've demonstrated that there is Hope for this country.....Through Sound leadership we were all able to rally round each other...adhering to instructions,obeying the unwritten rules...we kept ourselves off from the taint of scams and insults...we helped ourselves to achieve our goals....Thank You All, got my Visa now now!!
Justwise...this country needs people like you,who can provide sound leadership,who though the opportunities are there,will not condone or engage in corrupt practices....I salute you and your integrity,you are an inspiration!!!!!
God Bless All

cheesy grin

WELL DESERVED! Happy for u. smiley Hurray!!!!!!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Charlesbro: 11:38am On Sep 12, 2012
teeebabie: Tanx
Bt I styl ayaf sum questions. Op @justwise &odas go ans me o
My 28days holdin time completes 2mor 13th sept
My start date is 24th sept
Bt oct 8 was written on my cas as late arrival policy
But I mailed the sch 4an extension beyond their late policy arrival and d reply somtin like ds

Dear student, u av up to Oct 22 to enroll, if you have a problem beyond ds pls let us know

I further requested 4an official letter to ds effect and was replied
dt I don't need one , that the ukba knows that the latest arrival date is 22nd Oct
At ds point, what else do I need 2do b4 I submit my application.....

I await ya contributns
Tanx y'all

I think you have all you needed already..

you need to assemble all the (originals)documents mention on your CAS letter and the CAS letter itself...

you will need to print out your bank statement as requested base on 28days period

you will have to print out the email that your school sent you as regards to the extension...please print it out from the email provider that you are using...(ie, if you are using yahoo.com , login and open the mail and then print it out from there).

And go with your Student Visa Fee... Cash! Once you get to the VFS center, please pay attention to announcement..if any.

I think with all of these you are good to go! Congratulations in Advance... cheesy
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Charlesbro: 11:40am On Sep 12, 2012
penfold: JustWise..Dharkchild.....DonXavier.....FutureDon......Charles E.......Steph.....active and ghost members of this forum.....you've demonstrated that there is Hope for this country.....Through Sound leadership we were all able to rally round each other...adhering to instructions,obeying the unwritten rules...we kept ourselves off from the taint of scams and insults...we helped ourselves to achieve our goals....Thank You All, got my Visa now now!!
God Bless All

cheesy grin

Your appreciation note is very inspiring... Congratulations!!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by justwise(m): 12:28pm On Sep 12, 2012
God Bless All

cheesy grin

penfold congratulations, i'm absolutely happy for you, its really nice to read good news like this here daily. All the very best with your studies.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Nobody: 1:30pm On Sep 12, 2012
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Charlesbro: 3:19pm On Sep 12, 2012
teeebabie:

Tankus .. Ermm bt I was told to apply on the 14th, dts fri.. And dt I shuld pay in a token 2moro and print out on fri.. I lodged d money in d bank on d 16th August
And I v asked on ds forum today and someone else and d advise I get b say make I wait til 14th
Im styl on line,shey??

You are expected to have the required amount in your account for 28days...so i think before today you have had that said amount deposited in your account from day 1...what is the need of paying in any amount now? If you already have the said amount in your account , what you need to do is wait for the 28days completion and print out the next day and summit your application thesame day too... Don't worry, you will be fine...what VFS want is your 40 points.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Estico: 3:21pm On Sep 12, 2012
God Bless All

cheesy grin
God Bless All

cheesy grin
God Bless All

cheesy grin
God Bless All

cheesy grin
God Bless All

cheesy grin
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Estico: 3:27pm On Sep 12, 2012
God Bless All

cheesy grin
God Bless All

cheesy grin
God Bless All

cheesy grin
God Bless All

cheesy grin
God Bless All

cheesy grin
You re so Lucky. Congrats! I pray that mine will be successful with that of my son. Please wish me luck and also pray for me.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by CharlesE1: 5:08pm On Sep 12, 2012
Charlesbro:

You are expected to have the required amount in your account for 28days...so i think before today you have had that said amount deposited in your account from day 1...what is the need of paying in any amount now? If you already have the said amount in your account , what you need to do is wait for the 28days completion and print out the next day and summit your application thesame day too... Don't worry, you will be fine...what VFS want is your 40 points.

His intention to pay in some money before printing is to enable him have a closing balance as most bank's statements require such for a closing balance to be reflected.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Atlantis85(f): 6:51pm On Sep 12, 2012
*sigh* 12 days more and I've been mentally going over what I submitted to be sure I did all I was supposed to do. Here's all I submitted:

1. Print-out of mail showing CAS number/unconditionl offer letter
2. Documents stated in CAS: Degree cert and ielts trf
3. 7200 in personal bank statement: had lil less than 7200 before 1st august but got total 7200 on 1st and I printed out on 3rd( stamp date was 3rd sept), tho last transaction registered 29th august. Main depositors were my mum and dad but my aunt (diff surname) paid in 400k (after I alrdy had my balance)
4. Mail correspondence between me and the school asking for extension.
5. Oanda conversion print-out for 3rd sept
6. I had paid full school fees and it was stated in cas.

Did I miss anything out pls?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by CharlesE1: 7:35pm On Sep 12, 2012
Atlantis85: *sigh* 12 days more and I've been mentally going over what I submitted to be sure I did all I was supposed to do. Here's all I submitted:

3. 7200 in personal bank statement: had lil less than 7200 before 1st august but got total 7200 on 1st and I printed out on 3rd( stamp date was 3rd sept), tho last transaction registered 29th august. Main depositors were my mum and dad but my aunt (diff surname) paid in 400k (after I alrdy had my balance)

Visa sure jati jati!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by penfold(m): 7:43pm On Sep 12, 2012
Atlantis85: *sigh* 12 days more and I've been mentally going over what I submitted to be sure I did all I was supposed to do. Here's all I submitted:

Start packing your bags!!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Atlantis85(f): 7:47pm On Sep 12, 2012
@penfold @Charles. E: Scared to be too sure or start packing. Lol. Thanks guys. Can I get it before 24th considering I stated in my form that I wish to travel on 22nd?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by CharlesE1: 7:53pm On Sep 12, 2012
Atlantis85: @penfold @Charles. E: Scared to be too sure or start packing. Lol. Thanks guys. Can I get it before 24th considering I stated in my form that I wish to travel on 22nd?

Just count your 15 working days and work with that in mind. If you get it before then, all good.

***Please those already in the UK, which banks are fastest in opening a student bank account without requesting for official certificate of registration from the University which of which takes at least 2 weeks to get from the day that you officially register at the University. As in, which bank can open an account on sighting a CAS letter and an International Passport + lots of physical £££££ of course.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 by Nobody: 8:20pm On Sep 12, 2012
@charles E.

some schools do online registration that way you can have that before then

I did mine before I travelled - does your brothers school have online registration?

(1) (2) (3) ... (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) ... (503)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.