Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,989 members, 7,821,444 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? (22911 Views)

I Have A Very Stupid Boyfriend...see What He Did On My Birtday (pics) / JESUSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!! She Bought Me A Car For My Birthday!!!!!(pix) / Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by pendo89(f): 11:29am On Dec 19, 2011
grin grin grin grin grin
why are people this nasty?!! lol at pathetic cake with nonsense ingredients and playstation grin grin grin
I believe him, Who has met the op in real life?? what is so strange?
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by ochukoccna: 11:31am On Dec 19, 2011
Picshure.
Show us picshure even if na Corel Draw &Photoshop combo.
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by coogar: 11:32am On Dec 19, 2011
pendo89:

grin grin grin grin grin
why are people this nasty?!! lol at pathetic cake with nonsense ingredients and playstation grin grin grin
I believe him, Who has met the op in real life?? what is so strange?

all you need to do is go to his previous posts -
odiaero has flown 200 passenger planes in the last 2 years. he was once a pilot of airforce-1. grin
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by iyatrustee(f): 11:34am On Dec 19, 2011
Airforce one pilot? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by pendo89(f): 11:35am On Dec 19, 2011
shocked 200 pax planes? and AF 1?  shocked
But why are we discussing his profile?
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by Amya(f): 11:35am On Dec 19, 2011
*walks by* still no pix. Hah!
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by alexola20(m): 11:37am On Dec 19, 2011
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by coogar: 11:45am On Dec 19, 2011
iyatrustee:

Airforce one pilot? shocked shocked shocked

better don't joke with odiaero. . . .he's building his supersonic jet now.

pendo89:

shocked 200 pax planes? and AF 1?  shocked
But why are we discussing his profile?

to ascertain if he's telling the truth or telling porkies(as usual).
unfortunately, old habits die hard.
if odiaero takes a lie-detector test. . . . the machine would explode. grin
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by pendo89(f): 11:50am On Dec 19, 2011
grin grin grin
op just Laugh along please and dont take offence.This is too funny.
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by jaybee3(m): 11:52am On Dec 19, 2011
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by rumomonga(m): 11:56am On Dec 19, 2011
coogar:

24 hrs later and odiaero is yet to post the pic of his birthday gift?

odiaero is a pathological liar. . . . .
what does he take us for? no rich man would post the pic of that pathetic cake with football players.
if you examine that cake carefully, it was made with eba and all sorts of nonsense ingredients.

cheiiii, empty barrels make the loudest noise.
everything about odiaero is virtual. he's been telling everyone he's a pilot because he flies virtual plane on playstation 2(not even 3).
anyone who believes odiaero's tales by moonlight needs to be lobotomized permanently.

d cake looks kwashiokor'd?
LMAO **jaw, temple, evrytin achin**
cooger abeg free bros, Odiaero na ur man.
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by basadenet: 12:03pm On Dec 19, 2011
It seems you are not telling the whole truth, if not, how do explain this,  that a girl you never dated or have something to do with, suddenly woke up one morning and give you 2010 model car as a birthday gift. DO YOU KNOW THE COST OF THAT CAR? And she is just a property manager in one of your houses. Anyway In case if dont need the car, you can send it to me and i will thank you, as a sign of appreciation.
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by pendo89(f): 12:03pm On Dec 19, 2011
ooh boy
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by godson2233(m): 12:07pm On Dec 19, 2011
I tire for this poster oo, abeg, show us the car make we see, just try do some photoshop stunts sef, we go appreciate am, pls, we are waiting,
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by coogar: 12:11pm On Dec 19, 2011
rumomonga:

d cake looks kwashiokor'd?
LMAO **jaw, temple, evrytin achin**
cooger abeg free bros, Odiaero na your man.

odiaero is a pathological liar. . . . .can you not see the threads posted by the moderator?
he once lied female staffs in nigerian banks are rushing him when they saw the balance of his account. grin grin grin

surely, he's the walter mitty of our generation.
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by pendo89(f): 12:21pm On Dec 19, 2011
Coogar stop it.I have read the last thread and this is what he says

1.Another place to get the training in Middle East is Emirate Aviation Collage U.A.E - Dubai, they have for all advance Aircrafts, but i guess the problem still remains the cost of training, too much money involve, am PP rated but, but working on to get 747 rated by the End of the year, but that those not me am going into flying commercial, but i just want to have the Ratings

2.The first and last, and am working to get the middle, but that will be in Russian, am pretty much occupied trading now, cos there is no amount of money the Airline will pay me that can compare to what am earning i trading, highest they may pay me be 15,000 dollars a month.

Between, the 747 Rating is really gonna be had for me, since i need to Fly on commercial to attain the hours, not that i cant fly it,have already done and complete the Stimulator Flying for thousands of hours, but that commercial stuff i don't think i may have time for it now, and may not, i better base in designing engines or others, i may consider B 737 ratings, cos that will be much easier
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by coogar: 12:28pm On Dec 19, 2011
pendo89:

1.Another place to get the training in Middle East is Emirate Aviation Collage U.A.E - Dubai, they have for all advance Aircrafts, but i guess the problem still remains the cost of training, too much money involve, am PP rated but, but working on to get 747 rated by the End of the year, but that those not me am going into flying commercial, but i just want to have the Ratings

2.The first and last, and am working to get the middle, but that will be in Russian, am pretty much occupied trading now, cos there is no amount of money the Airline will pay me that can compare to what am earning i trading, highest they may pay me be 15,000 dollars a month.

Between, the 747 Rating is really gonna be had for me, since i need to Fly on commercial to attain the hours, not that i cant fly it,have already done and complete the Stimulator Flying for thousands of hours, but that commercial stuff i don't think i may have time for it now, and may not, i better base in designing engines or others, i may consider B 737 ratings, cos that will be much easier

i can see odiaero's juju caught you already. . . .
he is a liar. . . . .he got found out on the forex thread. he swindled a trader and this was what the complainant posted. . . .

You know what, he claim the number is his account officers number. . . After he paid me N80, 000 he wanted to call someone a particular day and he called me and said "is your father at home" forgotten that that number he called is mine. . . I didn't say a word he later called back and said he's sorry that am not the one he wanted to call and there and then I recognize his voice. The following week I called him for my balance he refuse to chat with me online and suddenly his acclaimed account officer refuse to pick my calls and now his number is dead and he also is never online when am chatting with him but if i use a friend I.D he respond.

He is a CHEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT.

STAY AWAY FROM ODIRA NICODEMUS.

ALL HIS CLAIMS ARE LIES.

He said I should send him a domiciliary account which i did then i ask for the telex copy he refuse and said there are no telex copy for online banking and later he sent me something like these and he said that is the telex copy. On that day the money is to reflect he now call me and said he received a call from the bank that is an error in the information i gave him which i know what i gave him cos immediately i check the sent mail.

Attach is the said number he use to call me here in Nigeria and the fake foreign number he use to call me:

+21242727159 is these Slovenia number.
+40501592466 is these Slovenia number.

STAY AWAY FROM HIM HE'S A LIAR, CHEAT e.t.c
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by jaybee3(m): 12:30pm On Dec 19, 2011
pendo89:

Between, the 747 Rating is really gonna be had for me, since i need to Fly on commercial to attain the hours, not that i cant fly it,have already done and complete the Stimulator Flying for thousands of hours,  but that commercial stuff i don't think i may have time for it now, and may not, i better base in designing engines or others, i may consider B 737 ratings, cos that will be much easier

odiaero:

^^ You too shut down, do u know me? even b4 u start your keke napep cabu cabu bizness, i was in germnay flying planes for my PP ratings

If u know what PP ratings is

Contradictory  
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by 195(f): 12:35pm On Dec 19, 2011

ROTFLMFAOOOO!!

I love JAYBEE #No homo#
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by pendo89(f): 12:41pm On Dec 19, 2011
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by Yorisb: 12:41pm On Dec 19, 2011
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by Yorisb: 12:42pm On Dec 19, 2011
coogar:

i can see odiaero's juju caught you already. . . .
he is a liar. . . . .he got found out on the forex thread. he swindled a trader and this was what the complainant posted. . . .

You know what, he claim the number is his account officers number. . . After he paid me N80, 000 he wanted to call someone a particular day and he called me and said "is your father at home" forgotten that that number he called is mine. . . I didn't say a word he later called back and said he's sorry that am not the one he wanted to call and there and then I recognize his voice. The following week I called him for my balance he refuse to chat with me online and suddenly his acclaimed account officer refuse to pick my calls and now his number is dead and he also is never online when am chatting with him but if i use a friend I.D he respond.

He is a CHEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT.

STAY AWAY FROM ODIRA NICODEMUS.

ALL HIS CLAIMS ARE LIES.

He said I should send him a domiciliary account which i did then i ask for the telex copy he refuse and said there are no telex copy for online banking and later he sent me something like these and he said that is the telex copy. On that day the money is to reflect he now call me and said he received a call from the bank that is an error in the information i gave him which i know what i gave him cos immediately i check the sent mail.

Attach is the said number he use to call me here in Nigeria and the fake foreign number he use to call me:

+21242727159 is these Slovenia number.
+40501592466 is these Slovenia number.

STAY AWAY FROM HIM HE'S A LIAR, CHEAT e.t.c

shocked lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by coogar: 12:47pm On Dec 19, 2011
jay bee:

Contradictory  

odiaero is a forum risk. . . . .i dunno why you guys have not reported him to e-f-c-c yet concerning his many atrocities on this forum.

i just read newworldcapital's thread on business/economy section where odiaero lost his $2,700.
eventually, the guy couldn't pay the medical bills of his daughter and he lost his daughter.
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-501840.0.html

that's human life lost because of a pathological lying homoerotic nuisance like odiaero whose tales by moonlight are capable of fleecing gullible nigerian people. may the heavens have mercy on odiaero's soul.

within the last 18 months, odiaero has been rushed by female staffs of zenith bank, he's been to 110 countries,he just got a toyota camry as a birthday gift,  he's a pilot and he's a forex trader and more than $1,000,000 has passed through his leprous hands. he lies about his location in slovenia but he posts from ojuelegba in nigeria and he makes calls via his pc to fake people he's foreign based.

the only people i pity are pendo89, msdarkskin, 190 and mr cork.
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by Nobody: 12:50pm On Dec 19, 2011
Woo, page 9 already, am too much grin
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by 195(f): 12:51pm On Dec 19, 2011
Eyah ODIAERO u see your LIFE

I knew it would come to this, you should have quietly allowed me derail your thread

and save you all these insults!

Too bad - someone daughter died as a result of your  lipsrsealed  lipsrsealed

Take it easy dou so u dont get arrested!

[s]Na human being wen dey alive and free dey chop money[/s]
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by Nobody: 12:53pm On Dec 19, 2011
^^ Craze grin grin grin, who cares what they say in the forum, i bet face to face they wont come closer
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by RuuDie(m): 12:58pm On Dec 19, 2011
Buh bros. . . . . .if na true sey u be pilot, men go bone ya plane dey trek oh.
Becuz u jus dey ta'bon since; even inside the small topic error, error jus full everywhere. Shuuoo, dis na real falling hand oh. . . . . . .abi na waffi dem dey use teash una for pilot school!!?

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by Odunnu: 12:58pm On Dec 19, 2011
Na wa o. Na people wey no no Odiaero I dey sorry for.
Next to 'whats the name of that gurl that showed her boobs online and ran with a Mod's hardearned dollars?' is Odiaero. Dont believe all you read here including mine. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by Nobody: 12:59pm On Dec 19, 2011
Odunnu:

Na wa o. Na people wey no no Odiaero I dey sorry for.
Next to 'whats the name of that gurl that showed her bosoms online and ran with a Mod's hardearned dollars?' is Odiaero. Dont believe all you read here including mine. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

What are u looking for here?
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by Idowuogbo(f): 1:04pm On Dec 19, 2011
Roftlmaooooo Jayboogieeee u meannnnn kai d guy notorious no b small o grin grin grin

Cougar abeg contact efcc for us joor, sum1 died and he's here smiling isi-ewu
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by coogar: 1:05pm On Dec 19, 2011
RuuDie:

Buh bros. . . . . .if na true sey u be pilot, men go bone ya plane dey trek oh.
Becuz u jus dey ta'bon since; even inside the small topic error, error jus full everywhere. Shuuoo, dis na real falling hand oh. . . . . . .abi na waffi dem dey use teash una for pilot school!!?

grin grin grin

all these tales by moonlight happened in his dream. . . . .
he's yet to wake up from his dream. if i were a pilot and got that cake that looked like a horror-flick, i would arrest the giver.
that cake has to be the most unprofessional job any baker has done on the planet.
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by pendo89(f): 1:06pm On Dec 19, 2011
coogar:

odiaero is a forum risk. . . . .i dunno why you guys have not reported him to e-f-c-c yet concerning his many atrocities on this forum.

i just read newworldcapital's thread on business/economy section where odiaero lost his $2,700.
eventually, the guy couldn't pay the medical bills of his daughter and he lost his daughter.

that's human life lost because of a pathological lying homoerotic nuisance like odiaero whose tales by moonlight are capable of fleecing gullible nigerian people. may the heavens have mercy on odiaero's soul.

within the last 18 months, odiaero has been rushed by female staffs of zenith bank, he's been to 110 countries,he just got a toyota camry as a birthday gift,  he's a pilot and he's a forex trader and more than $1,000,000 has passed through his leprous hands. he lies about his location in slovenia but he posts from ojuelegba in nigeria and he makes calls via his pc to fake people he's foreign based.

the only people i pity are pendo89, msdarkskin, 190 and mr cork.

shocked shocked Are u serious or joking cz u guys always laugh and fight at the same time.
I am lost for words.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply)

Types Of Prostitutes You'll Meet In Brothels / An Interview With Golor, Piperson, Fynestboi, Zikdochi & Iamkingzlee / What Do You Still Like About Your Ex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.