Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,123 members, 7,821,849 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? (22914 Views)

I Have A Very Stupid Boyfriend...see What He Did On My Birtday (pics) / JESUSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!! She Bought Me A Car For My Birthday!!!!!(pix) / Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by redcliff: 9:52am On Dec 19, 2011
Op r u married that's d first question I wnt to ask, if yes, u r understood, if no, why would you not want to accept a gift from an admirer, is she married? If yes understood, if no, why wouldn't u wnt to have fun with someone who is single and equally u r too. People find a lot of thingz in diff places. She being ur employee or whatever u call her doesn't rule out d fact dat u could actually find a partner In her.except she has alterior motives and cor her to do that, she must have seen a lot of things for her eyez to chook. Cos 2010 camry no be teeth. She must be equally rich too and u r also well to do.cos she tried to impress u with something that huge. of which, that's my dream car. So if u no wan match am, my legs dey, I go carry am go parole well well.
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by Eagle75: 9:52am On Dec 19, 2011
Pictures pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by Nobody: 9:55am On Dec 19, 2011
This Guy is def. a mumu.playing to the gallery,
you are obv. suffering 4rm complex or u are on cheap drugs.childishness.
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by Dyt(f): 10:00am On Dec 19, 2011
dis dude s rich o
me m tellin u all oo
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by Nobody: 10:16am On Dec 19, 2011
Dyt,how u take know?u have bin scammed since 19abraham,
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by godson2233(m): 10:17am On Dec 19, 2011
This post na wash jor, u just wasted my time reading it, *HISS*
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by Dyt(f): 10:18am On Dec 19, 2011
hmmm TRADEMARK
i v known him a long tym b4 dis thread
ODIAERO omo okunrin
raisin thumb
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by Nobody: 10:23am On Dec 19, 2011
Seun:

Return the car.  whether it "hurts" her or not, that's what's best for her financially in this situation.

That is my final conclusion and tnx for your inputs

slimyem:

even if Odi bobo posts the picture of the car,peeps here would still find a lie in it. grin grin grin
y'all concentrate on helping Odi bobo outta dis mess now or keep quiet forever. shocked shocked shocked shocked
i have spoken!!! wink wink wink wink

I know them, and i know how to control them. Am with their romote controls
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by Nobody: 10:24am On Dec 19, 2011
@ Dyt grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by rumomonga(m): 10:28am On Dec 19, 2011
Mr Odiaero, plzzz, I beg u, plzz post a picture, real, photoshop'd, anything. JUST POST A PIC,
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by iyatrustee(f): 10:29am On Dec 19, 2011
Now dat odiaero's tale by moonlight has made front page, can he now post d pishur tongue tongue
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by jaybee3(m): 10:31am On Dec 19, 2011
All we are saying, show us a pic
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by Hawkeye(m): 10:32am On Dec 19, 2011
hehehe, i don laff tire, op just hook me up wiv the babe, e be like say money plenty for her hand,
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by Eagle75: 10:33am On Dec 19, 2011
Pics plsssssssss
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by slimyem: 10:35am On Dec 19, 2011
odiaero:

I know them, and i know how to control them. Am with their romote controls
but bro odi,you for post the picture nah make you shame these devils people. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by Balloa1(m): 10:38am On Dec 19, 2011
As you've not make it exposed to her that you understood her game, just let her feel that you're now a 'born again'. And then organise a get together religious program with your religion's scholars, mainly on warnings against adultery and fornication. After that you ask God for His guidiance against all and every evil, which i know God will take proper control!
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by unclenna(m): 10:39am On Dec 19, 2011
@odiaero, don't give out the car pls. Is a gift from one. You can allow the car to stay for some time b4 selling it off with gud reasons that will not make her feel bad.
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by iyatrustee(f): 10:42am On Dec 19, 2011
Dyt. i deleted ur offtopic posts tongue embarassed whatchu gonna do abt it
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by jamace(m): 10:43am On Dec 19, 2011
As you've not make it exposed to her that you understood her game, just let her feel that you're now a 'born again'. And then organise a get together religious program with your religion's scholars, mainly on warnings against adultery and fornication. After that you ask God for His guidiance against all and every evil, which i know God will take proper control!
This is a fantastic one! grin grin
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by aktolly54(m): 10:45am On Dec 19, 2011
dont believe this story but if is true,the question is she financially buoyant?to the extent of buying you car. she must be playing bigger game with you. BEWARE!!!
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by slimyem: 10:46am On Dec 19, 2011
Dyt:

now i know we v got sm rili sick ppl arnd ere
cowards
y nt show your real face oda dan deletin my posts
sets of 1di0ts
babe,oya,take some water and relax.
wetin you put for the post sef wey dey make you vex lyk ds?
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by pendo89(f): 10:49am On Dec 19, 2011
rumomonga:

Mr Odiaero, plzzz, I beg u, plzz post a picture, real, photoshop'd, anything. JUST POST A PIC,

JEEEEZ!!  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
This is one hell of a crazy thread.

Breaking News: Live from NL >>Show us the Pic Mass protest.

Thousands and thousands of protesters have gathered around nl square demanding to be shown pictures of a Toyota Camry with customised no.plates.The rowdy protestors led by  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed  have been camping at the square since last night with no signs yet of calling off the protest! shocked
It's threatening to turn violent and all motorists have been asked to avoid the route link.
Unconfirmed reports reaching us indicate that few men and women have threatened to strip Unclad  shocked if the op doesnt fulfill his promise of posting the pic!!
We need the goverment's intervention now before things get out of hand

[img]http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRnhmupc9GCj64mL3XnIZo7Uy6NQ3GLKZlTR6Zfb1cp9zyzRI9Qbg[/img]
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by Dyt(f): 10:50am On Dec 19, 2011
PENDO i swear u b one hell of a crazy b1tch
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by Hawkeye(m): 10:53am On Dec 19, 2011
see me laffin hard this monday mornin, christmas holiday sweet o, no work grin
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by pendo89(f): 10:55am On Dec 19, 2011
Dyt:

PENDO i swear u b one hell of a crazy b1tch

I dont know why people are refusing to believe the op.I do
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by Dyt(f): 10:57am On Dec 19, 2011
well dats cos ODIAERO s always bn dat way
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by rumomonga(m): 10:57am On Dec 19, 2011
I fink at this juncture, i might b forced to analyze ur name. Odia - E dey there (igbo), ero - lie (yoruba) King ODIAERO
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by Dyt(f): 10:59am On Dec 19, 2011
i bet d Odiaero me i know ll surprise u all

btw ow do guys expect him tk a shot of dat car
u mean u all want him gobendin n takin d shots of his customizd name?
Odiaero boi no mind dem i dey ur back
sha no 4get my $800
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by chelseabmw(m): 11:00am On Dec 19, 2011
hehehehehe. . . .Romance Section
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by executinal(m): 11:07am On Dec 19, 2011
Odiaero NO BRING YOURSELF VERY LOW TO POST THE PICTURE, EVEN IF YOU POST THE PICTURE THEY WILL STILL NO BELIEVE YOU. GIVE THE CAR BACK TO THE CHICK AND TELL HER YOUR MIND.
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by rumomonga(m): 11:13am On Dec 19, 2011
pendo89:

JEEEEZ!!  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
This is one hell of a crazy thread.

Breaking News: Live from NL >>Show us the Pic Mass protest.

Thousands and thousands of protesters have gathered around nl square demanding to be shown pictures of a Toyota Camry.
The protests are about to turn violent and all motorists have been asked to avoid the route/link.
Unconfirmed reports reaching us say that few men and women have threatened to strip if the op doesnt fulfill his promise of posting the pic!!

[img]http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRnhmupc9GCj64mL3XnIZo7Uy6NQ3GLKZlTR6Zfb1cp9zyzRI9Qbg[/img]

ROFLMAO, Pendo go kill person, Odiaro go kill people
Re: Birthday Delimma: She Bought Me A Car On My Birtday, How Do I Return It? by coogar: 11:19am On Dec 19, 2011
24 hrs later and odiaero is yet to post the pic of his birthday gift?

odiaero is a pathological liar. . . . .
what does he take us for? no rich man would post the pic of that pathetic cake with football players.
if you examine that cake carefully, it was made with eba and all sorts of nonsense ingredients.

cheiiii, empty barrels make the loudest noise.
everything about odiaero is virtual. he's been telling everyone he's a pilot because he flies virtual plane on playstation 2(not even 3).
anyone who believes odiaero's tales by moonlight needs to be lobotomized permanently.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply)

Types Of Prostitutes You'll Meet In Brothels / An Interview With Golor, Piperson, Fynestboi, Zikdochi & Iamkingzlee / Christian Girls Getting F*cked By Hausa Muslims In My Office.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.