Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

Give A Christmas Shout-out To Someone Special Here - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Give A Christmas Shout-out To Someone Special Here (10861 Views)

Shout Out To The Person You Lost Your Virginity To!! / I Never Spend Valentine's Day With Someone Special. Is It Normal? / A Tribute To Someone Special. . . (for Future Reference ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Give A Christmas Shout-out To Someone Special Here by dadicvila(m): 3:03pm On Dec 23, 2011
Merry Xmas to my fellow Nairalanders,keep up the good works,this site is one of the highlites of my 2011,thanx Mr Seun for putting it up,all the active Posters and Mods,i say God bless you,even Mr Beaf that sold his soul and conscience for money,God bless him too, all the romance section peeps,1 love,lets do it again in 2012, have a great christmas celebration
Re: Give A Christmas Shout-out To Someone Special Here by Idowuogbo(f): 3:07pm On Dec 23, 2011
REALITY101:

A special one to Goldie, Annawhite, Dyt "bo0ty call" crazy 190, my darling Annita19, Jay-bee "could be. pssyfh sometimes tho"

Idowu one crazy girl that I don't understand poo she type but she talk different offline I think she's funny tho, high chief, El Guapo,D senseless, Bhusayor"hmm", slim,Iya even tho uhmm smiley, Mzd "crazy Jamo girl" and her boyfriend Mrs. Chima , Seun and scash. Merry christmas to yall.
Me crazyyy ama fuckkkk u up angry angry  angry

Did u understand start berra grin cheesy, merry christmas and have a solid new-year buddie

P.S- I await my IV wink

190_@:

He's always chatting Shitzzzz , y u suprised lool
Re: Give A Christmas Shout-out To Someone Special Here by 195(f): 3:07pm On Dec 23, 2011
Sijo01:

This is the month of Candies, Cakes, Snows, X-Mas Songs,
So enjoy every moment with peace & happiness.
Merry Christmas to you all.

Snow in Nigeria - U cant be serious
Re: Give A Christmas Shout-out To Someone Special Here by Idowuogbo(f): 3:10pm On Dec 23, 2011
^wot u on snow dey warri mehnnn, sj has plays in it

Sj white sand no b snow ooo cheesy
Re: Give A Christmas Shout-out To Someone Special Here by 195(f): 3:11pm On Dec 23, 2011
grin grin grin
Re: Give A Christmas Shout-out To Someone Special Here by 195(f): 3:12pm On Dec 23, 2011
A special shout out to cooogar & omo_to_dun angry angry

Merry Christmas, Enjoy New Year,
Happy Easter,
Good luck on Valentines,
Spooky Halloween
And Happy Birthday
Now bug off and
Don’t annoy me for the next 12 months!!!!
Re: Give A Christmas Shout-out To Someone Special Here by 195(f): 3:13pm On Dec 23, 2011
A special shout out to iyatrustee & Goldielucks

May this Christmas end the present year
On a cheerful note and make way
For a fresh and bright new year.
Here’s wishing you a
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
Re: Give A Christmas Shout-out To Someone Special Here by 195(f): 3:14pm On Dec 23, 2011
A special shout out to reality101 and freecocoa

From home to home and heart to heart,
From one place to another,
The warmth and joy of Christmas,
Brings us closer to each other.
Re: Give A Christmas Shout-out To Someone Special Here by 195(f): 3:14pm On Dec 23, 2011
A special shout out to upendo and Mr. BrownJay

Lets welcome the year which is fresh
Lets welcome the year which is fresh and new,
Lets cherish each moment it beholds,
Lets celebrate this blissful New year.
Merry X-mas
Re: Give A Christmas Shout-out To Someone Special Here by 195(f): 3:15pm On Dec 23, 2011
A speical shout out to my 2 wives BABE & Ogugua (im still keeping both rings and waiting for u both)

Faith makes all things possible,
Hope makes all things work,
Love makes all things beautiful,
May you have all the three for this Christmas.
MERRY CHRISTMAS!
Re: Give A Christmas Shout-out To Someone Special Here by 195(f): 3:16pm On Dec 23, 2011
A special greeting to ivynwa, Idowu and ogaga4luv

Joy resounds in the hearts of those
Who believe in the miracle of Christmas!
Wishing you all the peace, joy, and love
Of the season! Season’s Greetings!
Re: Give A Christmas Shout-out To Someone Special Here by Chimezie198(m): 3:17pm On Dec 23, 2011
Merry christmas to idowuogbo.
Re: Give A Christmas Shout-out To Someone Special Here by 195(f): 3:17pm On Dec 23, 2011
A special shout out to talina my unforgetable love and a lady i mite end up marrying someday

I am dreaming of white Christmas ,
With every christmas card i write,
May your days be merry and bright,
And May all your christmases be white.
Marry Christmas.
Re: Give A Christmas Shout-out To Someone Special Here by 195(f): 3:17pm On Dec 23, 2011
Special 911 to omolola

Christmas is not a time nor a season,
But a state of mind.
To cherish peace and goodwill,
To be plenteous in mercy,
Is to have the real spirit of Christmas.
Re: Give A Christmas Shout-out To Someone Special Here by bekay911(f): 3:18pm On Dec 23, 2011
Ma xmas wishes n blessings goes to ,a wonderful fwends here
sauer, dgunnerz  jamace(dog mea dey dis xmas am xpectn u) xionez and ma lovely sista sima and freecokes and above all chimezie. May ur xmas be fun filled n fulfiled n may ur hrt desires cum true.
Re: Give A Christmas Shout-out To Someone Special Here by 195(f): 3:20pm On Dec 23, 2011
[size=18pt]*Sensitive shoutout to my baby K- aka My Jamaiacan wheezy (check my profile)*
          the mother of all E'gbo smokers from kingston through USA to enugu to my backyard!!
Lets give it up for MZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ----- DARKKKKKKKKK-------------SKIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/size]

From home to home and heart to heart,
                                   From one place to another,
                                 The warmth and joy of Christmas,
                                  Brings us closer to each other.
                                  Merry xmas and a presperous new year baby K

May 2012 bring us closer than ever before and hopefully you drop all issues regarding my aussie  cool
Re: Give A Christmas Shout-out To Someone Special Here by Nobody: 3:21pm On Dec 23, 2011
Lol @ Idowu I'm looking forward to it. Enjoy your holiday and please smoke wisely lol

190 why me and Freecocoa? Are u up to something dawg?
Re: Give A Christmas Shout-out To Someone Special Here by 195(f): 3:22pm On Dec 23, 2011
REALITY101:

Lol @ Idowu I'm looking forward to it. Enjoy your holiday and please smoke wisely lol

190 why me and Freecocoa? Are u up to something dawg?

embarassed embarassed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Give A Christmas Shout-out To Someone Special Here by 195(f): 3:23pm On Dec 23, 2011
Special shout out to my friend amya

In the daytime if sun shine so shall Ur expectations come true,
At night when moon comes out so shall U receive blesses,
then if rain fall so shall it going to carry all your problem away from U!
Happy Merry Christmas
Re: Give A Christmas Shout-out To Someone Special Here by Dyt(f): 3:24pm On Dec 23, 2011
merry xmas 2 u all
muah muah muah
Re: Give A Christmas Shout-out To Someone Special Here by 195(f): 3:24pm On Dec 23, 2011
and lastly to wislet

Christmas is not a time nor a season,
But a state of mind.
To cherish peace and goodwill,
To be plenteous in mercy,
Is to have the real spirit of Christmas.
Re: Give A Christmas Shout-out To Someone Special Here by 195(f): 3:24pm On Dec 23, 2011
To dyt and kunbee

CHRISTMAS IS IN THE AIR…
I would like to announce that I’m already accepting gifts.
Avoid the holiday rush!
SEND IT NOW!
Joke lang! Hahaha,
Send this warm and cute ecard to your neighbors on this Christmas.
Re: Give A Christmas Shout-out To Someone Special Here by 195(f): 3:26pm On Dec 23, 2011
And to the lady who claims she would kill my lovely dog (wheezy)

Lets put it up for the new ANIMAL FEMINIST In the house

zolzlolz but i call her ZO-RO-ZO

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=757069

One day a big fat man comes to you and puts you in a big bag.
Don’t get afraid,i asked santaclause to gift me a good friend for this xmas.
Happy christmas
Re: Give A Christmas Shout-out To Someone Special Here by Chimezie198(m): 3:26pm On Dec 23, 2011
bekay911:

Ma xmas wishes n blessings goes to ,a wonderful fwends here
sauer, dgunnerz  jamace(dog mea dey dis xmas am xpectn u) xionez and ma lovely chimezie, sista sima, and above all freecokes. May your xmas be fun filled n fulfiled n may your hrt desires precipitate true.
cool
Re: Give A Christmas Shout-out To Someone Special Here by 195(f): 3:31pm On Dec 23, 2011
Dyt:

merry xmas 2 u all
muah muah muah

Re: Give A Christmas Shout-out To Someone Special Here by Dyt(f): 3:32pm On Dec 23, 2011
shey kosi o?
Re: Give A Christmas Shout-out To Someone Special Here by Nobody: 3:39pm On Dec 23, 2011
To Goldie kiss kiss kiss

Re: Give A Christmas Shout-out To Someone Special Here by 195(f): 3:40pm On Dec 23, 2011
El Guapo:

To Goldie kiss kiss kiss

Re: Give A Christmas Shout-out To Someone Special Here by olajide8(m): 3:42pm On Dec 23, 2011
I would love to wish my EX, a merry xmas I love you die you have got till the end of the month to answer me O! to chi, thanks for being their for me at least to jist with, to F O! Say yes today and I am as ready as that to walk down the isle with you you I would forget her, to know, learn the uncertainty of what you and I could do together forever. And to my fellow compatriots kobojunkie plz in the new year be more denotative. And reduce your radical veiws and statements, more of 190 strange awkward sometimes realistics veiws and alj_haram. Etc
Re: Give A Christmas Shout-out To Someone Special Here by ArQueBusieR(m): 3:44pm On Dec 23, 2011
;d   ;d   ;d
Re: Give A Christmas Shout-out To Someone Special Here by 195(f): 3:45pm On Dec 23, 2011
olajide_07:

I would love to wish my EX, a merry xmas I love you die you have got till the end of the month to answer me O! to chi, thanks for being their for me at least to jist with, to F O! Say yes today and I am as ready as that to walk down the isle with you you I would forget her, to know, learn the uncertainty of what you and I could do together forever. And to my fellow compatriots kobojunkie plz in the new year be more denotative. And reduce your radical veiws and statements, more of 190 strange awkward sometimes realistics veiws and alj_haram. Etc

Re: Give A Christmas Shout-out To Someone Special Here by Nobody: 3:48pm On Dec 23, 2011
190_@:

Don't tell me its started! angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is It Normal For Nigerian Men To Beat Women / What Has Been The Most Beautiful Moment Of Your Life? / Isoko Man Marries 2 Wives On The Same Day In Delta! See Photos >>

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.