Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,060 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

Give A Christmas Shout-out To Someone Special Here - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Give A Christmas Shout-out To Someone Special Here (10862 Views)

Shout Out To The Person You Lost Your Virginity To!! / I Never Spend Valentine's Day With Someone Special. Is It Normal? / A Tribute To Someone Special. . . (for Future Reference ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Give A Christmas Shout-out To Someone Special Here by Akin1212(m): 11:07pm On Dec 23, 2011
My own goes to idowuogbo, though she might not feel the same as it doesn't have to be mutual. But i'll be happy if she does
Re: Give A Christmas Shout-out To Someone Special Here by jawjaw1: 11:08pm On Dec 23, 2011
My shout out first goes to the Almighty. Despite the very trying times this year you have seen me through therefore I must say, Baba God Noni.
Next, I must give a shout out to myself. Guy u don try. 2012 must better.
Lastly to all you NLders. You give me a reason to come online everyday. I wish you all a very wonderful christmas and an unbelieveable 2012.
You all gonna hit 2012 running and nothing is gonna stop you.
Re: Give A Christmas Shout-out To Someone Special Here by WAVixen: 11:24pm On Dec 23, 2011
jaw jaw:

My shout out first goes to the Almighty. Despite the very trying times this year you have seen me through therefore I must say, Baba God Noni.
Next, I must give a shout out to myself. Guy u don try. 2012 must better.
Lastly to all you NLders. [b]You give me a reason to come online everyday
. I wish you all a very wonderful christmas and an unbelieveable 2012.
You all gonna hit 2012 running and nothing is gonna stop you.[/b]

Nice shout out, to the bolded part of the text, some people dey make you no won come here sometimes. But wetin we go do grin
We no send them.
Re: Give A Christmas Shout-out To Someone Special Here by Idowuogbo(f): 11:39pm On Dec 23, 2011
Akin1212:

My own goes to idowuogbo, though she might not feel the same as it doesn't have to be mutual. But i'll be happy if she does
Awwwh its mutual babe ,shout out 2 u akin cheesy
Re: Give A Christmas Shout-out To Someone Special Here by tayoast(m): 12:10am On Dec 24, 2011
grin
Re: Give A Christmas Shout-out To Someone Special Here by Nobody: 12:14am On Dec 24, 2011
really didn't want to post on here until i saw a sweet
wish.  kiss So. . .without further a do. . . cheesy

[size=18pt]@El Guapo[/size] thanks bro!! That was very sweet of you and I am very honored
to have someone as positive as you stay sweet and non-judgmental.

You are very consistent and one of the few real folks on here i have had the pleasure
of speaking to. Thank you, Merry Christmas and may you have a blessed year!!  smiley kiss

[size=28pt]shout outs to:[/size]

Chima (my cyber sister! my road dog, my ace boonkoom!  grin)
D-Sense (^^ just the male version  tongue grin [size=4pt]my favorite Ogunfe!![/size]  grin)
Mr.Brownjay (REALIST GUY ON HERE! PERIOD, POINT BLANK!!! my hero!)
SagaMIGHTY (<<NUFF SAID! cool)
190 (hmmmm. . .what can i say?  tongue)
Ochungal (miss you!! 1/3rd of Nl's Jamo gals  wink)
Carolece (miss you!! another 1/3rd of Nl's Jamo gals kiss come back oo!!  grin)
Caribchic (miss you!! big ups to ms. Trini posse!!! lol  kiss)
MsPotato (miss you!! my Asian twin!!)
BKBabe (miss THE OLD you!!)
Idowuogbo my Naija sister!! More Jamo than me!!  grin big up yuhself!!  cool
Advocator (Miss you too even tho, not sure if you are back or not)
Rokiatu && Hotie Tima (D.G.A.F and i likes that!!  cheesy)
Sexkillz (Discombobulated Albino  grin but still flyer and REALLER-ERRR than most!!  kiss)
Shy-One (Had a few disagreements but you too are my ace and i love yah!!)
Jaybee (chill guy!! and very humble!! love to bits!!)
2Buff (Respectable brother. lOVE this guy!! tho we don't really talk)
Amefi (playa!!! [of salvation!!] cheesy grin grin)
MarcAnthon (just met you, seem cool. PLEASE stay that way bro.  smiley)
EthioDyme (could careless if the pik was fake, im talking bout the person typing. Love you to BITS!!)
KoolChicco ( grin grin glad you got rid of that dayum emoticon!!! i hated it!!  grin)

May all of you!! (& others i may have forgotten) who stood by me in this cyber space and showed me love on NL
stay beautiful, blessed and hopefully stress - YIM convention tongue - free this coming year, decade, eternity!! Love you guys!!!  smiley kiss

Now! let's drink some Chardonnay/M0scato/Bubbly, eat snacks and listen to some West Coast rap.  grin grin

[flash=300,200]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fs1xHPU7WwA?version=3&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0[/flash]
Re: Give A Christmas Shout-out To Someone Special Here by Nobody: 4:10am On Dec 24, 2011
While I am not entirely given to this uproarious version of wishing and sharing  undecided. . ., I do feel it important to drop a note in the appropriate place "in the spirit of the season", a season of merry and new things, which has past, harvest days racing from us and cold, fresh ones crawling upon us.
Now, NL has been more interesting for me this year than in any other. . .and this is cos I got to relate with a few more really interesting people. Thus, I'd direct merry wishes @
Bhusayor  smiley
Inked_Nerd  wink (she comes the way I like 'em!)
Emofine  grin (inquisitors, the way I dig 'em!)
Bekay999  grin . . .sweetie
Sima (hmm. . .pleasantness)
Roki  wink (NL's little goddess)
Peeps on from forum games. . .Emeka777, Xionling Ching, dgunnahs, jamahate(or I hate jam!), goldieflukes, r666, and the bunch of others.  wink
You guys, do have a real merry season!  cool
Re: Give A Christmas Shout-out To Someone Special Here by Nobody: 5:22am On Dec 24, 2011
ugochi ahunanya this is for you
Re: Give A Christmas Shout-out To Someone Special Here by manuch(m): 9:42am On Dec 24, 2011
Merry Christmas to y'all. Keep it real!!!!!!!
Re: Give A Christmas Shout-out To Someone Special Here by Nobody: 10:50am On Dec 24, 2011
My shout out goes to every Nigerian on the planet earth, who i share my essence in life with! I appreciate the only country on earth with the highest population of the black race. I hope in the future, we will overcome all our self destructive nature and work together for the common good of the future of Nigeria. Life is short, once we realize that, it becomes easier to love your neighbor! We shall rise again! Up Nigeria!
Re: Give A Christmas Shout-out To Someone Special Here by DAY12(m): 12:09pm On Dec 24, 2011
My shout out goes out to God almighty for his love and kindness towards me and my family!
Re: Give A Christmas Shout-out To Someone Special Here by Toks2008(m): 12:41pm On Dec 24, 2011
Jesus was born as the Root of Jesse, died as the Lamb of GOD but he is coming back as the Lion of judah. The only way you will not be devoured by his judgement is to accept him as your lord and personal saviour. This is the best eternal gift i can give to you all at this Yelutide season. The eternal message of Salvation.

Merry christams to you all.
Re: Give A Christmas Shout-out To Someone Special Here by agabaI23(m): 1:11pm On Dec 24, 2011
Merry Christmas to Odunnu wink
Merry Christmas all except Boko Haram and their apologists in NL
Re: Give A Christmas Shout-out To Someone Special Here by lovekillz(m): 1:56pm On Dec 24, 2011
Mery mery xmas n hapy new year @ evry1 . . .may 2012 b a properous year . . .plz av fun moderately . . . .dnt drink n drive . . . .dnt drive n drink . . .
Peace b upon u all
Re: Give A Christmas Shout-out To Someone Special Here by gulfer: 3:17pm On Dec 24, 2011
Merry Xmas to my sweetheart and my kids.
Re: Give A Christmas Shout-out To Someone Special Here by 195(f): 3:19pm On Dec 24, 2011
To BABE was there a need for that statement undecided
*wonder when u'll grow some sense*

bizgirl:

my shout-out goes to sexkill,  merry merry xmass and prosperous new year.

@190  since nobody has made a shout-out to you, i wish u a good time and am using the time to tell you that it is a nice thread of yours ever since i know you. could it be that you are turning a new leaf come new year?

and what has that got to do with this thread
I wish you turn a new leaf too this new year
if you're good - u become bad and if ure already bad you become good undecided
Re: Give A Christmas Shout-out To Someone Special Here by Chimezie198(m): 3:33pm On Dec 24, 2011
190@, 190, 190smh, 190FANCLUB, bekay, Goldie, idowu, jackpot, freecocoa, lefuleful, slimyem, Mallam Flash and everybody:
HIP HIP HIP HEEEEEEEEEP!!!
Re: Give A Christmas Shout-out To Someone Special Here by 195(f): 3:41pm On Dec 24, 2011
MsDarkSkin:

really didn't want to post on here until i saw a sweet
wish.  kiss So. . .without further a do. . . cheesy

smh
Re: Give A Christmas Shout-out To Someone Special Here by BABE3: 4:14pm On Dec 24, 2011
190_@:

To BABE was there a need for that statement  undecided
*wonder when u'll grow some sense*

You're a tool. grin Yes, there was a need.

When will I grow some sense? Well, since you'll never grow any sense, I don't expect you to know when I'll grow some sense. To put an end to your "wondering"; i'll grow some sense the moment the earth starts revolving around the sun.
Re: Give A Christmas Shout-out To Someone Special Here by MarcAnthon(m): 4:22pm On Dec 24, 2011
MsDarkSkin:

MarcAnthon (just met you, seem cool. PLEASE stay that way bro.  smiley)

Thanks Missy. U2. . . I will try to. Happy holidays!
Re: Give A Christmas Shout-out To Someone Special Here by Scash(f): 4:31pm On Dec 24, 2011
My shout out goes to evry1 dt made me feel welcome here.
To Ms. Potato dt showed up wen i desperately needed attentn
  To koolkamzzy, my ex husband, my friend, and my broda. . . I love u
   To Reality101, my newest bestest frnd. Tank u 4 your frndshp
  to Ogaga4luv, my newly wedded husband. . . kiss may nxt yr bring our first set of twins
  To highchief angry dt dumped me for annawhite, may u b less of a flirt.
   To Goldie dt has neva spoken to me sad, hope we'l b frndz nxt yr
   To Dyt, Iya n Badosky, u girls rock!
  190, Mr. Cork, Sexkillz, Toba. . . Funny guys
to Roland17, merry xmas dear. Wish i cld knw u more
Hope to make more frnds nxt yr n be a more integral part of dis wonderful family.
  Merry xmas.
Re: Give A Christmas Shout-out To Someone Special Here by DAZZLINGM(f): 4:57pm On Dec 24, 2011
Merry christmas to everyone, most especially to those who made me look forward to opening the nairaland site everyday which, eventually made me become a member.

To[b] idowuogbo[/b], 190, bin gbagbo, studio cfr, mr cork, mrs chima, el guapo, booqee, freecocoa, kellynoah, ben-10, jackpot, element G, ode remo not forgetting ajibel.

thanks for making nairaland intresting for me, bin gbagbo and studio cfr you guys make me laugh like crazy, d comments dat follows your thread or post (ajibel) is just enof to keep me laughing. i wish u all a very merry christmas and a prosperous new year.

thank u.
Re: Give A Christmas Shout-out To Someone Special Here by 195(f): 5:15pm On Dec 24, 2011
smh @ BABE

Anyway i wont vent my anger on you
there's no need for that
transfer your aggression elsewhere undecided
Re: Give A Christmas Shout-out To Someone Special Here by mobf: 5:38pm On Dec 24, 2011
Merry christmas everyone.

Re: Give A Christmas Shout-out To Someone Special Here by nuffindome(f): 5:57pm On Dec 24, 2011
This special message goes to the one who has stolen my heart, my heart my heartbeat, my love, I can't thank God enough for having you in my life. As we celebrate this xmas. I wish us many more years of celebration of love, happiness and peace. I love u more than this forum can explain.
Re: Give A Christmas Shout-out To Someone Special Here by Loveaflame(m): 7:58pm On Dec 24, 2011
Big Happy fun filled xmas to all the positive contributors on Nairaland especially those who have given great godly counsel to the married and singles.I pray for more grace and wisdom on your intelligence
Re: Give A Christmas Shout-out To Someone Special Here by Xionez(m): 8:03pm On Dec 24, 2011
My Christmas shoutout goes to
all the Nairalanders out there especially bekay911, freecocoa, emofine, sima, Goldieluks, tanmiz, chi-baby, mrs chima, the_telz, emeka, sauer, jamace, Yorisb, deneut just to name a few.
You guyz really make my day
I pray that whatever wish you ask for this year made a reality starting from now.
MERRY XMAS AND A WONDERFUL BLISSFUL FUFILLFUL NEW YEAR grin grin

Re: Give A Christmas Shout-out To Someone Special Here by EfeEkarume(m): 9:06pm On Dec 24, 2011
love_killz:

Mery mery xmas n hapy new year @ evry1 . . .may 2012 b a properous year . . .plz av fun moderately . . . .dnt drink n drive . . . .dnt drive n drink . . .
Peace b upon u all
Even if you must drink, get a driver.
Re: Give A Christmas Shout-out To Someone Special Here by Oluschenco(m): 10:22pm On Dec 24, 2011
Thank u Mummy, what wld i av been without ur help?
Re: Give A Christmas Shout-out To Someone Special Here by Sijo01(f): 11:52pm On Dec 24, 2011
Snow in Nigeria - U cant be serious (copied 190 _@)

^wot u on snow dey warri mehnnn, sj has plays in it
Sj white sand no b snow ooo (Copied Iduo)

@190_@, if to say u wise, u 4kno say my shout out is nt restricted to nija base only. angry

@Badoski, AKA Ochuko, i go 4giv u because of Freecocoa. nxt time, u wil nt b diz lucky. angry
Re: Give A Christmas Shout-out To Someone Special Here by Sijo01(f): 11:56pm On Dec 24, 2011
@Freecocoa!

May your neighbours, NL included, respect you,
Trouble neglect u,
The angels protect u
and Heaven appreciate u
Happy Christmas, Happy Holiday & a prosperous new year in advance
Re: Give A Christmas Shout-out To Someone Special Here by Idowuogbo(f): 12:01am On Dec 25, 2011
Sj wetin u for do me abegggiiii, no dey drop diluted yarns look faCe oo angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is It Normal For Nigerian Men To Beat Women / What Has Been The Most Beautiful Moment Of Your Life? / Isoko Man Marries 2 Wives On The Same Day In Delta! See Photos >>

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.