Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,676 members, 7,816,777 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

Give A Christmas Shout-out To Someone Special Here - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Give A Christmas Shout-out To Someone Special Here (10860 Views)

Shout Out To The Person You Lost Your Virginity To!! / I Never Spend Valentine's Day With Someone Special. Is It Normal? / A Tribute To Someone Special. . . (for Future Reference ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Give A Christmas Shout-out To Someone Special Here by freecocoa(f): 12:10am On Dec 25, 2011
^
Paddy chillax o,jesus don show for bethlehem now so no fighting,merry xmas to you my darling,e don dey happen for here o,my bros don pop the bottle ,small time I go start to see double. grin cool
Re: Give A Christmas Shout-out To Someone Special Here by Idowuogbo(f): 12:15am On Dec 25, 2011
^cocoalario no mind dat gal jare, she wan dey borrow voice dey halar untop my head like persin wey dey hawk gala.Sj becareful oooo,anyways cocoa no stupor o jolly carefully cheesy
Re: Give A Christmas Shout-out To Someone Special Here by freecocoa(f): 12:19am On Dec 25, 2011
^
Nothing does you jare,no stupor na that wine wey dem dey use do holy communion I dey drink. grin
Re: Give A Christmas Shout-out To Someone Special Here by Idowuogbo(f): 12:29am On Dec 25, 2011
^hehe sofrri sofri o, emmh I think 190 is coming to beat us wiv a stick for derailing dis his room and parlour cheesy
Re: Give A Christmas Shout-out To Someone Special Here by freecocoa(f): 12:33am On Dec 25, 2011
^
Him no fit na,I'll just break those his two left legs,anyways let's pity him cos him fit cry and I don't want no cry cry baby on my azz today. grin cheesy
Re: Give A Christmas Shout-out To Someone Special Here by Sijo01(f): 12:35am On Dec 25, 2011
@Bado, we'r celebrating d Birth of Jah, so i nor yah rof again.
Marry Xmas.

@freecocoa, my previous shout out waz dedicated 2u.
i skipped addressing it but hav jst modify it now.
Re: Give A Christmas Shout-out To Someone Special Here by freecocoa(f): 12:40am On Dec 25, 2011
^
Aww thanks sugar,wishing you and your family unending joy this season and always,enjoy dearie.
Re: Give A Christmas Shout-out To Someone Special Here by Idowuogbo(f): 12:58am On Dec 25, 2011
Sj since u don humble yasef peace can reign , norin does u Merri merrri madam u are highly karid. cheesy
Re: Give A Christmas Shout-out To Someone Special Here by dealordea(m): 1:05am On Dec 25, 2011
My shout out goes to one person!!!! Eyah, Merry Happy Crazy Xmas to you and your whole Family, Miss ya alot, Please come home soon. grin
Re: Give A Christmas Shout-out To Someone Special Here by 195(f): 1:41am On Dec 25, 2011
Idowuogbo:

^hehe sofrri sofri o, emmh I think 190 is coming to beat us wiv a stick for derailing dis his room and parlour cheesy

I thank God you know

Im definately not smiling this period angry
Re: Give A Christmas Shout-out To Someone Special Here by annawhite(f): 6:53am On Dec 25, 2011
gud lawd!!!
My xmas shout out goes to
IYATRUSTREE my sister from anoda mother!
GOLDIE my igbo friend in london
XYNERISE a very good friend who disfigurd SKYDEEP b4 taking her to the altar
DAVE my online husband who is nowhere to be found
IDOWUOGBO my basketmouth friend
DYT my friend whose goes about d forum pantless
REALITY my friend who happens to be dyt's bedmate
i wish u all a merry xmas and a prosperous new year!
Re: Give A Christmas Shout-out To Someone Special Here by sniperwolf(m): 7:08am On Dec 25, 2011
My shout out goes to my ex-girlfriend, we broke up about 3weeks ago and I'm actually missing her right now. I know I'll pull through
Re: Give A Christmas Shout-out To Someone Special Here by Adaeze003(f): 7:29am On Dec 25, 2011
to all the new fellaz on nl like my humble self! Merry xmas!
Re: Give A Christmas Shout-out To Someone Special Here by cynthiafred67(f): 8:18am On Dec 25, 2011
My shout out goes to everyone here on Nl, I wish you all a merry christmas and a prosperous new year in advance love ya all.
Re: Give A Christmas Shout-out To Someone Special Here by Nobody: 9:31am On Dec 25, 2011
[size=20pt]I just got information that a bomb blast occurred early this morning at a catholic church at Madala, Abuja.
According to eye witness report, the fatalities and casualties are high.
Madala, is a suburb of Abuja neighboring Suleja, Niger State! Will keep you updated as soon as I get more info [/size]
Re: Give A Christmas Shout-out To Someone Special Here by 195(f): 12:11pm On Dec 25, 2011
Re: Give A Christmas Shout-out To Someone Special Here by Flashaldrin(m): 2:40pm On Dec 25, 2011
ok i don show.
i no complain as nobody shout give me except chimpezie embarassed and cocoa, well i go still shout my own.

my shout out goes in different levels
level 1: kiss to cocoa (my special someone)
cuddlemii (a dear friend)

level 2: dyt, yorisb, id, mcnepow, scash undecided,

level 3:
goldie, slimyem, pendo, sexkillz, lola.lov, sijo

level 4: angry angry 190, chimpezie, corlk, lefool, Mrs chima

last level: embarassed reality, ok2nv,

WISHING MERRY XMAS TO Y'ALL
smiley smiley
Re: Give A Christmas Shout-out To Someone Special Here by Flashaldrin(m): 2:40pm On Dec 25, 2011
OK_2_NV:

[size=4pt]I just got information that a bomb blast occurred early this morning at a catholic church at Madala, Abuja.
According to eye witness report, the fatalities and casualties are high.
Madala, is a suburb of Abuja neighboring Suleja, Niger State! Will keep you updated as soon as I get more info [/size]
gtfo to the news section angry angry
Re: Give A Christmas Shout-out To Someone Special Here by 195(f): 3:18pm On Dec 25, 2011
Flashaldrin:

gtfo to the news section angry angry
wink wink
Re: Give A Christmas Shout-out To Someone Special Here by bekay911(f): 3:36pm On Dec 25, 2011
Aw can i forget ma loveluy sima u rock jare merry xmas
Re: Give A Christmas Shout-out To Someone Special Here by DereI(f): 3:45pm On Dec 25, 2011
My shout out goes to my best friend on both NL and Off-NL, Imeobong, Wishing you a great xmas and a joyous new year.
Re: Give A Christmas Shout-out To Someone Special Here by afm4ever(m): 7:14pm On Dec 25, 2011
To my parents my brothers and sister they are the best thing that have happened to me
Re: Give A Christmas Shout-out To Someone Special Here by Chimezie198(m): 10:38am On Dec 26, 2011
Flashaldrin:

ok i don show.
i no complain as nobody shout give me except chimpezie embarassed and cocoa, well i go still shout my own.

level 3:

smiley smiley
Bro do u eat meat only on 25th dec.?
Re: Give A Christmas Shout-out To Someone Special Here by Chimezie198(m): 10:38am On Dec 26, 2011
Flashaldrin:

ok i don show.

level 3:

smiley smiley
Bro do u eat meat only on 25th dec.?
Re: Give A Christmas Shout-out To Someone Special Here by uzoo: 10:47am On Dec 26, 2011
a big shout out to all my sexy,trendy fashionable fashionistas on NL & beyond.

also sending big hugs & kisses to all the Nigerian child who even in the mist of all the bad & ugly happenings in the country still try to smile,play & look up to us for hope & protection.

sending my love to all the families who have lost loved ones to violence(political,religious,etc) ,hate,disasters, etc .this year.
the lord will replenish your loss.

sending a big shout out to all the fathers & mothers who strive everyday to keep their families going even in the midst of all the lies,deception,corruption in high places causing the economy to deteriorate everyday.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Can You Allow Any Gym Instructor To Do This To Your Girl? / Is It Normal For Nigerian Men To Beat Women / What Has Been The Most Beautiful Moment Of Your Life?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.