Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,219 members, 7,818,755 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Have You Ever Been In Love? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Been In Love? (6391 Views)

How do u know If u/ur girl is really in love? / To Know if your Boyfriend/Girlfriend is in Love with You / Men Don't Fall in Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Been In Love? by hotangel2(f): 10:59pm On May 01, 2006
My first love, i was 9. I was In love, ohhh, i was in LOVE, like haaa, I was in LOVE! Up till i turned 15 i was still in love with that stupid boy. Levels changed as i turned 15 sha.

Anyways sha, I am in love again, and this one feels good!

Talking about first love, i think y'all should see this movie "little manhattan". U'll love it. A 10 yr guy in love, with a girl his age. like First love and ish, gahh i almost cried watching that movie. cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Been In Love? by babymine(f): 10:22am On May 02, 2006
I'll check out da movie but I hope I don't cry. grin grin grin
Re: Have You Ever Been In Love? by hotangel2(f): 8:50pm On May 02, 2006
U'll love it. Seriously.
Re: Have You Ever Been In Love? by babymine(f): 12:40pm On May 03, 2006
That will be so kool. smiley
Re: Have You Ever Been In Love? by nina10(f): 6:20am On Jul 07, 2006
while growing up,i had always had a crush on my neighbour, even till i graduated from secondary skool,although we use to talk and all dat,i neva told him anything.
After sec skool, i met someone who swept me off my feet,and now i know i am truly inlove.Being inlove is a wonderful experience one can have,all we pray is that loving too much should not break our hearts
Re: Have You Ever Been In Love? by cjloejade(f): 11:53am On Jul 07, 2006
at what age do you believe that you can fall 'in love' and it not just be a crush?
Re: Have You Ever Been In Love? by nina10(f): 2:02pm On Jul 07, 2006
[at what age do you believe that you can fall 'in love' and it not just be a crush?]

Well as for me i'll guess 18.mind u this is just my opinion, because that was the age i really knew when i wanted to be wit someone,and the guy i always had a crush on was out of the pic in an instant.
Re: Have You Ever Been In Love? by chinani(f): 11:26pm On Jul 07, 2006
cjloejade:

at what age do you believe that you can fall 'in love' and it not just be a crush?
Depends on the person but I think 16 - 18 are the ages when people are "capable" of going beyond crushes into the realm of love. I was 18. . .
Re: Have You Ever Been In Love? by dremoney(m): 10:44am On Apr 24, 2007
hmmmmmmmmmm,
love again?
Re: Have You Ever Been In Love? by awoof(m): 3:00am On Apr 25, 2007
forget it there is nothing like love in naija. oda na why is that all the children of the rich marry one another? why will the daughter of Abiola or Okoya or Iwunaynwu or Atiku or Igbinedion or OBJ etc not marry the son of say a farmer or molue driver or brukutu seller? sebi they say love is blind. My brodas Kain dey sad sad sad
Re: Have You Ever Been In Love? by dremoney(m): 9:59am On Apr 25, 2007
awoof:

forget it there is nothing like love in naija. oda na why is that all the children of the rich marry one another? why will the daughter of Abiola or Okoya or Iwunaynwu or Atiku or Igbinedion or OBJ etc not marry the son of say a farmer or molue driver or brukutu seller? sebi they say love is blind. My brodas Kain dey sad sad sad

bros there is love in Nigeria.
Children 4rm rich background dont get so low as to wat ur sain due to security n intellectual differencies.
Wuld u sincerely after working so so hard to make ur family comfortable allow ur children to get married to a nonentity?(NO DIS-RESPECT INTENDED PLEASE).
Re: Have You Ever Been In Love? by georgies(m): 1:49pm On Apr 25, 2007
Yap
Just like yesterday
It was about the best moment
Same time produced the worst moment
History,learnt how to handle it better.
Yet,can`t forget the memories it carried.
Re: Have You Ever Been In Love? by dremoney(m): 2:02pm On Apr 25, 2007
georgies:

Yap
Just like yesterday
It was about the best moment
Same time produced the worst moment
History,learnt how to handle it better.
Yet,can`t forget the memories it carried.

meaning? grin
Re: Have You Ever Been In Love? by ikejoe(m): 2:56pm On Apr 25, 2007
Hmmm, its so good loving somebody when that person loves you back wink cool kiss

yah u can bet am gona love u back if u really love me!!!!
Re: Have You Ever Been In Love? by moondust(m): 6:39pm On Apr 25, 2007
yeah, I was, once and I did some of the stupidest things I can possibly remember. but on the whole it was a glorious experience, but then it all went BAM!!! all in my face and we parted ways ,hope 2 b able 2 fall in love again
Re: Have You Ever Been In Love? by Yoba(f): 7:19pm On Apr 25, 2007
Yes I've been in love b4 and I've really learnt a lot about love. Its very painful infact it could kill when its not reciprocated. I nearly died out of heartbreak and since then I've never been able to love again. I pray I will get over it and move on.
Re: Have You Ever Been In Love? by Sisimama(f): 7:23pm On Apr 25, 2007
Yes i have been in LOVE before and am still in Love kiss kiss kiss kiss and still loving it cheesy cheesy cheesy.
Re: Have You Ever Been In Love? by alabiyemmy(m): 10:34pm On Apr 25, 2007
thought I was once - but found out it wanst love afterall.
Re: Have You Ever Been In Love? by sisimose(f): 10:38pm On Apr 25, 2007
hello alabi get my message>? smiley

alabiyemmy:

thought I was once - but found out it wanst love afterall.

been there too smiley

@topic
yes i have .
Re: Have You Ever Been In Love? by awoof(m): 11:29am On Apr 26, 2007
dremoney:

bros there is love in Nigeria.
Children from rich background don't get so low as to what your sain due to security n intellectual differencies.
Wuld u sincerely after working so so hard to make your family comfortable allow your children to get married to a nonentity?(NO DIS-RESPECT INTENDED PLEASE).

maybe not, except educate me on what you mean by being a nonentity.
Re: Have You Ever Been In Love? by hibans(f): 4:24pm On Apr 27, 2007
I been in love b4 and even now i find it hard to let it go. love is painful, love is hurt and all guys are not worth loving. would i ever love again? painful really ereally painful anyway shocked lipsrsealed
Re: Have You Ever Been In Love? by omaaaf(m): 12:53pm On May 22, 2007
well, i have been before and it was wonderful while it lasted and that was where i learnt that you have to "enjoy it while it lasts". im not with her again cos she had to go.
i fell for her cos she was a total chic and very cool n very beautiful(naturally). well, i guess we dont always have what we want but i think we should pursue what we need
Re: Have You Ever Been In Love? by anon101(f): 2:01pm On May 22, 2007
wheni was out of love i knew i was in love if u get what i mean
Re: Have You Ever Been In Love? by mansa(f): 4:02pm On May 23, 2007
blacknbold:

wheni was out of love i knew i was in love if u get what i mean

gat u man.bn dere 2!!!
Re: Have You Ever Been In Love? by kemoade(f): 4:14pm On May 23, 2007
my first love was a medical student then now a medical doctor, l was seriously in love till we parted. l will forever love him
Re: Have You Ever Been In Love? by Imani(f): 11:29pm On Jun 07, 2007
kemoade:

my first love was a medical student then now a medical doctor, l was seriously in love till we parted. l will forever love him

What of your future husband? Will you love him less than your ex? undecided
Re: Have You Ever Been In Love? by Vitastraka(m): 11:34pm On Jun 07, 2007
In my moments of deepest love, the girl I was in love with probably was not aware that I existed. I spent long time in this situation. Perhaps she was secretly aware that I existed who knows
Re: Have You Ever Been In Love? by Iman3(m): 11:34pm On Jun 07, 2007
Imani:

What of your future husband? Will you love him less than your ex? undecided

You haven't heard the cliche,"love never changes",a vacuous claim  but some believe it
Re: Have You Ever Been In Love? by debosky(m): 11:37pm On Jun 07, 2007
yes oh, they believe that the 'love' never dies, it just ebbs to a lower intensity.

I have been in love (I think) but it built up over time. I think I can end it at any time, I may be depressed (due to being in it for a long time) but I'll get over it. maybe I'm not truly in love then? undecided
Re: Have You Ever Been In Love? by Vitastraka(m): 11:42pm On Jun 07, 2007
I remember any time they started that Madonna music, my brain just scattered

"Who's that girrrl? Chi ki chita, senorita, Who's that girrrrrrl?"

Oh God my brain just scattered, and I will be watching the girl I was dying for from a distance while she danced with somebody else
Re: Have You Ever Been In Love? by Imani(f): 11:43pm On Jun 07, 2007
debosky:

yes oh, they believe that the 'love' never dies, it just ebbs to a lower intensity.

I have been in love (I think) but it built up over time. I think I can end it at any time, I may be depressed (due to being in it for a long time) but I'll get over it. maybe I'm not truly in love then? undecided

If you are truly in love, you would know it beyond every reasonable doubt.
Re: Have You Ever Been In Love? by Iman3(m): 11:46pm On Jun 07, 2007
Imani:

If you are truly in love, you would know it beyond every reasonable doubt.

That is a major problem undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Are Some Guys So Dumb {no Offence} / This Lady Is In Serious Trouble (photo) / See What These Girls Were Doing At The Beach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.