Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,404 members, 7,954,601 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:24 AM

Have You Ever Been In Love? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Been In Love? (6489 Views)

How do u know If u/ur girl is really in love? / To Know if your Boyfriend/Girlfriend is in Love with You / Men Don't Fall in Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Been In Love? by Imani(f): 11:48pm On Jun 07, 2007
I-man:

That is a major problem undecided

What problem?
Re: Have You Ever Been In Love? by debosky(m): 11:53pm On Jun 07, 2007
I don't know about 'beyond' any reasonable doubt oh, all these feelings based love is crap mostly

people say love is a decision, you can make it, but it may not be beyond doubt.
Re: Have You Ever Been In Love? by Iman3(m): 11:56pm On Jun 07, 2007
Imani:

What problem?

"Beyond reasonable doubt".Love is essentially irrational,so its always subject to reasonable doubt.
Re: Have You Ever Been In Love? by Imani(f): 12:00am On Jun 08, 2007
debosky:

I don't know about 'beyond' any reasonable doubt oh, all these feelings based love is crap mostly

people say love is a decision, you can make it, but it may not be beyond doubt.

You may have a point.

For me, falling in love is the foundation of a relationship. However, one cannot live on just foundation. The foundation needs support.

I may love someone that may not be right for me because the other dimensions of the relationship are not right. I look at the total package (physical, emotional, mental, financial, etc maturity).

While i may not always help who i fall in love with, i can choose who i want to be with. It is all about choice and raking an amount of risk for me at least.
Re: Have You Ever Been In Love? by debosky(m): 12:08am On Jun 08, 2007
so that means we cannot have 'beyond reasonable doubt' at least not when we use our brains

that is the blind version of love that gets some people into big messes most of the time.
Re: Have You Ever Been In Love? by Imani(f): 12:17am On Jun 08, 2007
While i will use my God given brain in choosing a patner, It will be someone i know i love without any doubts.

I am surprised at stories of people marrying their spouses only to discover they were never really in love, maybe it was the personality, charm, charisma etc they loved rather than the person themselves.

However, sometimes, the love sometimes "goes away or dies". I keep hearing "true love never dies". But i am sure it is the need for companionship that is still keeping many relationships together rather than feelings of love.
Re: Have You Ever Been In Love? by debosky(m): 12:18am On Jun 08, 2007
this love thing is just too nebulous for me, who can truly 'know' they are in love? how would you define this so called love?
Re: Have You Ever Been In Love? by Imani(f): 12:22am On Jun 08, 2007
debosky:

this love thing is just too nebulous for me, who can truly 'know' they are in love? how would you define this so called love?

Please reduce the big grammer abeg.

I have read some of your posts and looks like you are a ladies man, which may be why you have have issues with the love thing grin
Re: Have You Ever Been In Love? by debosky(m): 12:24am On Jun 08, 2007
dat one no be big grammar oh, na laywer I-man tish me oh wink

me ladies man? lai lai, I am innocent of all charges. I need a woman to loff me oh! grin grin
Re: Have You Ever Been In Love? by Iman3(m): 12:28am On Jun 08, 2007
Imani:

I have read some of your posts and looks like you are a ladies man, which may be why you have have issues with the love thing grin

Glad you noticed grin I have been lecturing him about it. grin

Seriously,I can't envisage loving without reasonable doubt. To doubt is human grin
Re: Have You Ever Been In Love? by Imani(f): 12:35am On Jun 08, 2007
debosky:

that one no be big grammar oh, na laywer I-man tish me oh wink

me ladies man? lai lai, I am innocent of all charges. I need a woman to loff me oh! grin grin

What of all the battles forĀ female nairalanders shocked

Being goodlooking doesn't mean you have to like all the ladies. lipsrsealed

If you need a woman to loff you, maybe you should start by loving one and see what happens. cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Been In Love? by lauryn(f): 12:38am On Jun 08, 2007
Yes
Re: Have You Ever Been In Love? by debosky(m): 2:53am On Jun 08, 2007
Imani that is not fair, nairaland females are my sisters, is it wrong to fight for their rights? undecided

I am ready to loff any woman who will loff me in return. in short I should open my own "I need a Girl' thread grin grin
Re: Have You Ever Been In Love? by Islander(f): 2:54am On Jun 08, 2007
@topic
Not sure about ever being in LOVE, but I did fall hopelessly in LUST, twice cry cry cry cry grin
Re: Have You Ever Been In Love? by debosky(m): 2:56am On Jun 08, 2007
If we wine pon de river, you'll fall in lust for the third time mami, Vincentian stylee tongue
Re: Have You Ever Been In Love? by Islander(f): 2:58am On Jun 08, 2007
debosky:

If we wine pon de river, you'll fall in lust for the third time mami, Vincentian stylee tongue

did i hear something??

Ok, I thought so,

mouth mek fuh talk, but ah hope u have action to bak it up, wink
Re: Have You Ever Been In Love? by debosky(m): 3:01am On Jun 08, 2007
I nah just hav mouf. I'm gon wind ya till da dawn a break, just u wait wink
Re: Have You Ever Been In Love? by Islander(f): 3:04am On Jun 08, 2007
debosky:

I nah just hav mouth. I'm gon wind ya till da dawn a break, just u wait wink

lard hav mercy, dis buoy tink me ah weak hart, OK,, me hope wen yo drop from winerism yo nah blame me, coz me did warn yo brethren,

"tremble it and raise it up, raise it up, raise it up" ahhhhh, can't wait to ketch yo pon de highway, cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Been In Love? by debosky(m): 3:06am On Jun 08, 2007
when I raise it up and ya back it up, da wining moves from highway to dancefloor boomba wink
Re: Have You Ever Been In Love? by Islander(f): 3:08am On Jun 08, 2007
debosky:

when I raise it up and ya back it up, da wining moves from highway to dancefloor boomba wink

seems like we are going to have to get a few lessons in before i fly you ah yard. last ting me want is to tek you fo a jammin an u carn jam, what ah stress, rhatid,

anyway we ginne try,, yo go larn, yo must larn buoy,,,,
Re: Have You Ever Been In Love? by debosky(m): 3:14am On Jun 08, 2007
me ready to larn if yo be good techa, I ginne larn fast fast in na time at all I be wining like machel wink
Re: Have You Ever Been In Love? by Islander(f): 3:17am On Jun 08, 2007
Machel is the winer of ALL winers, So let's start small but think even bigger wink wink wink,

Buy a hollahoop papi, and start to practice the circular motions, trust me they will come in handy later on,,,,
Re: Have You Ever Been In Love? by debosky(m): 3:20am On Jun 08, 2007
dat nah problem mami, imma buy an practise from tomorrow. wink
Re: Have You Ever Been In Love? by Islander(f): 3:23am On Jun 08, 2007
debosky:

that nah problem mami, I'm going to buy an practise from tomorrow. wink

Dats ma buoy, Now if you need further instructions you know just where to find me, bowing out now, have to knead that dough boy,
nuff luv, respect,,,,
Re: Have You Ever Been In Love? by Nobody: 3:25am On Jun 08, 2007
debosky, na here you dey tiff woman abi? Let me catch you. . .

Better find another woman to wine with! cool
Re: Have You Ever Been In Love? by debosky(m): 3:30am On Jun 08, 2007
na u get d woman, comot for hia jare! grin grin
Re: Have You Ever Been In Love? by Nobody: 4:03am On Jun 08, 2007
debosky:

na u get d woman, comot for hia jare! grin grin

e be like say na you go comot for hia o! Abeg leave my sugar alone o! grin Go and buy another for ur tea.
Re: Have You Ever Been In Love? by debosky(m): 4:10am On Jun 08, 2007
david na wa oh, you can't wine while I can so the matter is settled, go and look for a yoruba girl to dance fuji with you grin grin grin
Re: Have You Ever Been In Love? by Nobody: 4:12am On Jun 08, 2007
who tell you say na winer the chic want? Leave my pasture shooooo! Go and find another girl to wine! grin
Re: Have You Ever Been In Love? by Imani(f): 6:51pm On Jun 08, 2007
@debosky,

Sorry if my posts implied that you are a serial, chronic womaniser. wink
Re: Have You Ever Been In Love? by debosky(m): 9:11pm On Jun 08, 2007
apology accepted, I just like wining with my islander ladies, no more cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Been In Love? by Imani(f): 9:13pm On Jun 08, 2007
debosky:

apology accepted, I just like wining with my islander ladies, no more cheesy

I guess it is in the blood grin tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Women Condemned Me Cos I Beat My Girlfriend And I Think She Deserve It / When A Guy See' Wetin Pass Him Power (picture) / Igbos Should Stop Giving Their Children These English Names.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.