Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,660 members, 7,820,326 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

Is It Not Time To Totally Purge The Army Off Core-northerners? - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is It Not Time To Totally Purge The Army Off Core-northerners? (12900 Views)

Solomon Dalung's Nomination, Lots Of Love From Core Northerners. / Progressive Core Northerners Beginning To Question Real Cause Of Violence(read) / 33 Reasons Why Southern and MB Nigerians Are Foolish Than The Core-northerners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Not Time To Totally Purge The Army Off Core-northerners? by ShangoThor(m): 12:20am On Dec 27, 2011
Tsiya:

What kind of logical thinking is this? Is this suppose to be a solution to stop the bomb blast or the of alienating the Northerners? This line of thinking is not for solving the Nigerian problem but rather for creating more problems

So what do you suggest or propose as a solution? In the meantime how do you propose to protect the innocent citizenry that are being caught up in this mess? What will your contribution be to the solution? Are you willing (as a patriot) to die for the Nation, and place the interest of the Nation above those of foreign religions?
Re: Is It Not Time To Totally Purge The Army Off Core-northerners? by Nobody: 1:03am On Dec 27, 2011
Onlytruth:

Thank you for laying your arguments clearly. I appreciate that a lot.  wink
However, if you look throughout this thread, no so called "Niger deltan" mentioned anything about Igbo.

About the abandoned property saga, with all due respect, you left the MAIN reason why the Ikwerre was able to steal their fellow Eastern Nigerians' properties and got away with it. Do you think they could have done so unaided? Guess who aided and abetted that grande theft? THE NORTH OF COURSE!  grin

You see, when I say that Igbo and N'delta are inseparable, I mean every word of it because a huge chunk of Niger delta is Igboland, and Core Northerners know that fact, but it is not in their interest to allow such info out, hence they carved huge chunks of Igbo oil bearing lands into "SS", to achieve the same thing you are giving them on a platter -division and conquest of Eastern Nigeria.

Every student of Nigeria's REALITY politics would know that there is NO SOUTH SOUTH. If a war ensues in Nigeria today, it would be evident to even children. The British who created North, East and West Nigeria were more honest to us than the Nigerians who created geopolitical zones and states. undecided

So, like I told you, if you love Kano (and there are a lot of Igbos who would rather be killed and buried in Kano due to reasons some of us would never understand, than settle anywhere in southern Nigeria), by all means stay there; but stop trying to divide Eastern Nigeria for easier conquest by your hosts (Hausa/Fulani). Some of us are old enough now to have a clear strategic view.

If they did, they wouldn't say it loud. They had rather be safe playing double agents. Quite unfortunate that we Ndigbo haven't caught the game yet.

If you were asked by someone to dip your hand in an acid, would you? Did the Northerners put a knife to their throat to steal those properties?  Don't the Ikwerre have conscience? This was after the war we are talking about. Give back the houses and lands to the rightful owners who toiled tooth and nail to acquire it. I have spoken to a lot of these people and they rarely show remorse to what happened. Isn't the Jews still claiming their property that were stolen from them during the time of Hitler? Why aren't the Niger Deltan's  giving back the same? Oh, we have all forgotten about History. Should we let History repeat itself? It was a a wise man who said, "those who forget History are doomed to repeat it".

You are simply talking politics. Exactly the same problem we are facing in Nigeria which is Politicians always talking politics; using religion and so on to create a wedge amongst us. Are we so dump to understand that? They are busy looting national treasury with impunity and we want to go kill each other?

What I am trying to say in essence is that the GENERALISATIONS should stop. A hasty judgment is first step to recantation. "Purge a huge portion of the army".  What a dumb and naive statement to make in times like this.  Do you think the army is your Ragtag-ed militants?

Who is the OP to suggest such? Probably, an opportunistic populist, desperate to crave for attention like a willow throwing tantrum.

Develop your "beloved Southern and Eastern Nigeria" and purge it off its ills including arm robberies and kidnappings- as if you all perfect - and then we Ndigbo in the North that have thrived against all odds will gladly return finally.  

Man, death is inevitable in life even in your comfortable "southern house".  An American dressed like Santa, went postal killing people indiscriminately. Stupid and senseless violence happens everywhere.  We should stick to fighting the problems instead of creating unnecessary panic and propaganda with our wishful thinking.

It is quite shocking that Nigerians are surprised these bombings- although very unfortunate and senseless- are happening. We should all know that when you neglect your citizens and deny them the basic things of life  including good education for so long. They become walking bombs.  It was just a matter of time.
Re: Is It Not Time To Totally Purge The Army Off Core-northerners? by Onlytruth(m): 1:20am On Dec 27, 2011
Olodostein:

If they did, they wouldn't say it loud. They had rather be safe playing double agents. Quite unfortunate that we Ndigbo haven't caught the game yet.

If you were asked by someone to dip your hand in an acid, would you? Did the Northerners put a knife to their throat to steal those properties?  Don't the Ikwerre have conscience? This was after the war we are talking about. Give back the houses and lands to the rightful owners who toiled tooth and nail to acquire it. I have spoken to a lot of these people and they rarely show remorse to what happened. Isn't the Jews still claiming their property that were stolen from them during the time of Hitler? Why aren't the Niger Deltan's  giving back the same? Oh, we have all forgotten about History. Should we let History repeat itself? It was a a wise man who said, "those who forget History are doomed to repeat it".

You are simply talking politics. Exactly the same problem we are facing in Nigeria which is Politicians always talking politics; using religion and so on to create a wedge amongst us. Are we so dump to understand that? They are busy looting national treasury with impunity and we want to go kill each other?

What I am trying to say in essence is that the GENERALISATIONS should stop. A hasty judgment is first step to recantation. "Purge a huge portion of the army".  What a dumb and naive statement to make in times like this.  Do you think the army is your Ragtag-ed militants?

Who is the OP to suggest such? Probably, an opportunistic populist, desperate to crave for attention like a willow throwing tantrum.

Develop your "beloved Southern and Eastern Nigeria" and purge it off its ills including arm robberies and kidnappings- as if you all perfect - and then we Ndigbo in the North that have thrived against all odds will gladly return finally.  

Man, death is inevitable in life even in your comfortable "southern house".  An American dressed like Santa, went postal killing people indiscriminately. silly and senseless violence happens everywhere.  We should stick to fighting the problems instead of creating unnecessary panic and propaganda with our wishful thinking.

It is quite shocking that Nigerians are surprised these bombings- although very unfortunate and senseless- are happening. We should all know that when you neglect your citizens and deny them the basic things of life  including good education for so long. They become walking bombs.  It was just a matter of time.

I never support generalizations, but there are clear patterns which are self evident. Since time immemorial, Ndigbo have been KILLED in the North. They continue to die there even today. These are facts.
The other fact is that if Gowon did not create Rivers state, and Mamman Nasir carve out Igbo lands into "Rivers state", abandoned property would never have happened. These are facts too.
So, like I said before, there are Igbos in the North, and there are also those masquerading as Igbo (oh I know, lol ) trying to create division in Eastern Nigeria to make is easier for the North to exploit.
We the youth of Igboland are now more aware and savvier politically. That is why Jonathan is there now, and he will continue to be there until Northern Nigeria drops the born to rule mentality.

And I still maintain that there is no South south in REALITY.
There are still East, Mid-west, West and North.
In the North, maybe we will have a middle belt because the core Northerners are killing them too.
We don't have anything like that in Eastern Nigeria. cool
Re: Is It Not Time To Totally Purge The Army Off Core-northerners? by EzeUche(m): 1:22am On Dec 27, 2011
^^^

And Igbos are foolish to stay in the North.

Some of our people need to cherish their lives more than their money.
Re: Is It Not Time To Totally Purge The Army Off Core-northerners? by Onlytruth(m): 1:25am On Dec 27, 2011
EzeUche:

^^^

And Igbos are foolish to stay in the North.

Some of our people need to cherish their lives more than their money.

My brother, "Igbo adighi agba oso mmiri karia mgbe mmiri mazuru ha aru". cry
Re: Is It Not Time To Totally Purge The Army Off Core-northerners? by EzeUche(m): 1:43am On Dec 27, 2011
Onlytruth:

My brother, "Igbo adighi agba oso mmiri karia mgbe mmiri mazuru ha aru". cry

Ihe a di na udi.
Re: Is It Not Time To Totally Purge The Army Off Core-northerners? by Beaf: 2:17am On Dec 27, 2011
I wonder what the problem is with that Olodostein of a fellow? It is very silly to take a suggestion for the temporary exclusion of the core-North from our intruments of security and convert it into a battle between Igbo and ND.

I understand that my suggestion is on the raw side, but please if you have nothing to contribute, kindly exit the thread quietly. Thank you.
Re: Is It Not Time To Totally Purge The Army Off Core-northerners? by dayokanu(m): 4:23am On Dec 27, 2011
^^ So you now admit that your suggestion is very brainless?

You are making progress
Re: Is It Not Time To Totally Purge The Army Off Core-northerners? by Beaf: 6:50am On Dec 27, 2011
^
If raw means brainless to you, then you even more stup!d than the average NLer holds you to be. Run along now, go find someplace to lick your smelly nuts.
Re: Is It Not Time To Totally Purge The Army Off Core-northerners? by Nobody: 11:42pm On Dec 27, 2011
Beaf:

I wonder what the problem is with that Olodostein of a fellow? It is very silly to take a suggestion for the temporary exclusion of the core-North from our intruments of security and convert it into a battle between Igbo and ND.

I understand that my suggestion is on the raw side, but please if you have nothing to contribute, kindly exit the thread quietly. Thank you.

Then if you don't want to bring out raw emotions. keep your self styled brainless suggestion such as this to yourself . Else you will always be called out to order with every arsenal at disposal.

This is a public forum for concrete analysis open to everyone and not a platform for POPULIST agenda.

Onlytruth:

I never support generalizations, but there are clear patterns which are self evident. Since time immemorial, Ndigbo have been KILLED in the North. They continue to die there even today. These are facts.
The other fact is that if Gowon did not create Rivers state, and Mamman Nasir carve out Igbo lands into "Rivers state", abandoned property would never have happened. These are facts too.
So, like I said before, there are Igbos in the North, and there are also those masquerading as Igbo (oh I know, lol ) trying to create division in Eastern Nigeria to make is easier for the North to exploit.
We the youth of Igboland are now more aware and savvier politically. That is why Jonathan is there now, and he will continue to be there until Northern Nigeria drops the born to rule mentality.

And I still maintain that there is no South south in REALITY.
There are still East, Mid-west, West and North.
In the North, maybe we will have a middle belt because the core Northerners are killing them too.
We don't have anything like that in Eastern Nigeria.  cool
EzeUche:

Ihe a di na udi.

Otimkpu's.  E kelem unu.
Re: Is It Not Time To Totally Purge The Army Off Core-northerners? by Onlytruth(m): 11:45pm On Dec 27, 2011
Olodostein:

Then if you don't want to bring out raw emotions. keep your self styled brainless suggestion such as this to yourself . Else you will always be called out to order with every arsenal at disposal.

This is a public forum for concrete analysis open to everyone and not a platform for POPULIST agenda.

Otimkpu's.  E kelem unu.

Onye ka anyi n'etili mkpu?

BTW I hope you heard that Christians are leaving the North in mass.
Unu bu Ndigbo nwere nnukwu nsogbu!

Norokwa ebe ahu ruo mgbe ndi ugwu jiri gi mee suya. cry
Re: Is It Not Time To Totally Purge The Army Off Core-northerners? by dayokanu(m): 12:01am On Dec 28, 2011
Beaf:

^
If raw means brainless to you, then you even more stup!d than the average NLer holds you to be. Run along now, go find someplace to lick your smelly nuts.

Who else but the Retardeen as5 licker would make such an insane suggestion to start with?

Maybe you should follow it with suggesting all SSoutherners be exluded from Navy because of MEND

SEaterners be exluded from Police because of Kidnapping from osisikankwu

SWesterners be purged from Customs because of Smuggling in Seme and Police because of Armed robbery in Ogun
Re: Is It Not Time To Totally Purge The Army Off Core-northerners? by Beaf: 2:00am On Dec 28, 2011
^
Dude, you sound like an anus with a voice.

Olodostein:

Otimkpu's.  E kelem unu.

You are clearly one of those id!ots that insists on being politically correct when the butcher next door has finished with your wife and is calling for your daughter.
I don't know if your problem is cowardice, but whatever it is, there is an amazing degree of foolishness playing football all over your tongue.
I hope none of yours is anywhere near Abuja or the North.
Re: Is It Not Time To Totally Purge The Army Off Core-northerners? by aljharem3: 2:51am On Dec 28, 2011
@ Olodostein

WOW shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked I am very impressed by you. Thanks man. Keep it up cool

Thanks for not making every onlytruth/beaf and co look stu.pid grin grin grin

How can removing officers from a region solve the problem in that region/nation

Oga beaf I doff my hat for una grin grin grin

Although I see your point only that it was clouded with tribalism as always against the north or sw.

Now I rather you refine that idea by then removing all officers that are igbo, yoruba, hausa and let Minorities hold our military since they are neutrals undecided (if you are thinking along that path)

another solution I would suggest is to send the military to those places that were bombed and do a 24 hrs search for Boko haram.

ie if the president is serious about the death of her fellow Nigerians in the northern part of nigeria
Re: Is It Not Time To Totally Purge The Army Off Core-northerners? by dayokanu(m): 3:11am On Dec 28, 2011
Beaf:

^

^^ You sound soo dumb you must be a crossbreed of an ape and a gorilla
Re: Is It Not Time To Totally Purge The Army Off Core-northerners? by Nobody: 3:15am On Dec 28, 2011
Beaf:

^

You are clearly one of those id!ots that insists on being politically correct when the butcher next door has finished with your wife and is calling for your daughter.
I don't know if your problem is cowardice, but whatever it is, there is an amazing degree of foolishness playing football all over your tongue.
I hope none of yours is anywhere near Abuja or the North.

Apparently, you didn't read my posts. My folks have been doing business in the North- specifically Kano and Katsina(center of commerce and two most important states in the North) for the past 40years. They saw civil war with their eyes and came back to reclaim their properties. I don't need to lament further on how many cities in Nigeria i have lived and been including that your "glorified Niger delta". Where have you been to, lived and how many tribes have you associated with or befriended?

I have lived through many riots including one of the bloodiest in 1991 caused by Reinhard Bonnke's controversial remark. Despite that, some of these "core-northerners"- as you classify them - are one of the best people you can ever meet,do business or live with. So, to hear you talk about Cowardice is downright funny. In fact, if you could fly to Abuja right now, we could meet for a beer and some "chat". Coming to internet forums to lament does not make you brave. 

This is a national crisis that demands immediate attention. That, we know. I am not trying to deny or run away from reality. We are following the situation very closely and will know what to do when it has reached the point of no return.

Next time when you make suggestions like this, speak in riddles and be literal in meaning. Somethings are better left unsaid. If you exercise humility, you might learn one or two things from folks who have wealth of experience from critical issues like this.
Re: Is It Not Time To Totally Purge The Army Off Core-northerners? by aljharem3: 3:21am On Dec 28, 2011
Olodostein:

Apparently, you didn't read my posts. My folks have been doing business in the North- specifically Kano and Katsina(center of commerce and two most important states in the North) for the past 40years. They saw civil war with their eyes and came back to reclaim their properties. I don't need to lament further on how many cities in Nigeria i have lived and been including that your "glorified Niger delta". Where have you been to, lived and how many tribes have you associated with or befriended?

I have lived through many riots including one of the bloodiest in 1991 caused by Reinhard Bonnke's controversial remark. Despite that, some of these "core-northerners"- as you classify them - are one of the best people you can ever meet,do business or live with. So, to hear you talk about Cowardice is downright funny. In fact, if you could fly to Abuja right now, we could meet for a beer and some "chat". Coming to internet forums to lament does not make you brave. 

This is a national crisis that demands immediate attention. That, we know. I am not trying to deny or run away from reality. We are following the situation very closely and will know what to do when it has reached the point of no return.

Next time when you make suggestions like this, speak in riddles and be literal in meaning. Somethings are better left unsaid. If you exercise humility, you might learn one or two things from folks who have wealth of experience from critical issues like this. 

very well said
Re: Is It Not Time To Totally Purge The Army Off Core-northerners? by Nobody: 3:26am On Dec 28, 2011
alj_harem:

@ Olodostein

WOW shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked I am very impressed by you. Thanks man. Keep it up cool

Thanks for not making every onlytruth/beaf and co look stu.pid grin grin grin

How can removing officers from a region solve the problem in that region/nation

Oga beaf I doff my hat for una grin grin grin

Although I see your point only that it was clouded with tribalism as always against the north or sw.

Now I rather you refine that idea by then removing all officers that are igbo, yoruba, hausa and let Minorities hold our military since they are neutrals undecided (if you are thinking along that path)

another solution I would suggest is to send the military to those places that were bombed and do a 24 hrs search for Boko haram.

ie if the president is serious about the death of her fellow Nigerians in the northern part of nigeria

Bro, we just have to be objective especially in very critical issues like this. We have one common enemy and I think we all know who they are. Fear mongering and discriminatory policies policies will be counter-productive.
Re: Is It Not Time To Totally Purge The Army Off Core-northerners? by Beaf: 3:36am On Dec 28, 2011
Olodostein:

I takes an unintellegent person to make silly assumptions about people they do not know. I have been to every part of Nigeria and rubbed shoulders with more ethnic groups than most can muster. I will repeat that you do sound like a confused family selling coward who thinks it is easy to dump on the ND because they are minorities. Your type is common.
As I said before, the type who will insist that your rap!st neighbour use the bed like a civilised man, even while he is looting your crown jewels.

One last thing, I don't speak in riddles like a coward, maybe you should learn to do that as part of the uniform you wear.
Re: Is It Not Time To Totally Purge The Army Off Core-northerners? by Nobody: 4:27am On Dec 28, 2011
Beaf:

I takes an unintellegent person to make silly assumptions about people they do not know. I have been to every part of Nigeria and rubbed shoulders with more ethnic groups than most can muster. I will repeat that you do sound like a confused family selling coward who thinks it is easy to dump on the ND because they are minorities. [/b]Your type is common.
As I said before, the type who will insist that your rap!st neighbour use the bed like a civilised man, even while he is looting your crown jewels.
[b]
One last thing, I don't speak in riddles like a coward, maybe you should learn to do that as part of the uniform you wear.

I was pulling your leg and making you grasp how it feels to label a whole group of people; minority or not. 

If you understand military terminologies when they use words like "classified"; "under condition of anonymity",etc. Does that make them cowards?

Sun Tzu could broaden your horizons on that front. He said "keep your friends close but your enemies closer."

Was it not Abraham Lincoln that asked, " Am I not destroying my enemies when I make friends of them?

He also said "Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."

Are you smarter and braver than these men?

Tactical wisdom is not cowardice my friend.
Re: Is It Not Time To Totally Purge The Army Off Core-northerners? by Onlytruth(m): 4:52am On Dec 28, 2011
Olodostein:

Bro, we just have to be objective especially in very critical issues like this. We have one common enemy and I think we all know who they are. Fear mongering and discriminatory policies policies will be counter-productive.

undecided undecided Who are they? Pray tell us.
Re: Is It Not Time To Totally Purge The Army Off Core-northerners? by Nobody: 5:03am On Dec 28, 2011
Onlytruth:

undecided undecided  Who are they? Pray tell us.

Our Politicians from North to South and from East to West.  If you want to tackle a problem, start with the fundamentals. Enough said.
Re: Is It Not Time To Totally Purge The Army Off Core-northerners? by Onlytruth(m): 5:09am On Dec 28, 2011
Olodostein:

Our Politicians from North to South and from East to West.  If you want to tackle a problem, start with the fundamentals. Enough said.

Why am I not surprised by your broad brush answer. The problem is that the answer only fools gullible folks.

Let me ask you a question, why did Nzeogwu's revolution fail in 1966?
You do know that was a revolution, don't you?

How many Northerners have been killed in Eastern Nigeria in peace times, from 1945 to 2011?
Can you guess the proportion of deaths in Northern Nigerian riots against "foreigners", compared with similar deaths in Eastern Nigeria?
Re: Is It Not Time To Totally Purge The Army Off Core-northerners? by Onlytruth(m): 5:16am On Dec 28, 2011
@Olodostein,

While you are at work answering my questions, your opinions are needed here https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-833571.32.html
Re: Is It Not Time To Totally Purge The Army Off Core-northerners? by nduchucks: 5:19am On Dec 28, 2011
@Eze Onlytruthlies, this Olodostein is making a lot of sense if you are bright enough to comprehend what he is saying. His handle should be changed from olodostein to Wisestein. You should be the olodo here.
Re: Is It Not Time To Totally Purge The Army Off Core-northerners? by Onlytruth(m): 5:27am On Dec 28, 2011
ndu_chucks:

@Eze Onlytruth, this Olodostein is making a lot of sense if you are bright enough to comprehend what he is saying. His handle should be changed from olodostein to Wisestein.  You should be the olodo here.

Actually I think that "Olodostein" is your creature.
He believes in your "all Nigerian politicians are the problem" theory. The problem with that theory is HISTORY, both past and evolving.
As we speak, Christians (mainly Igbo of course) are leaving the North in droves, while Northerners are going about their business in Eastern Nigeria. Now, tell me how a fair mind can make such a statement.

Eastern Nigerian politicians have been outside of central government power for 40 years without instigating mass murder against any Northerner.
Northern Nigerian politicians have only been away from power for less that 2 years, and Southern Christians are being butchered DAILY for it.

Any Igbo who makes such a statement needs to have his lineage examined.  cool
Re: Is It Not Time To Totally Purge The Army Off Core-northerners? by Nobody: 5:35am On Dec 28, 2011
Onlytruth:

Why am I not surprised by your broad brush answer. The problem is that the answer only fools gullible folks.

Let me ask you a question, why did Nzeogwu's revolution fail in 1966?
You do know that was a revolution, don't you?

How many Northerners have been killed in Eastern Nigeria in peace times, from 1945 to 2011?
Can you guess the proportion of deaths in Northern Nigerian riots against "foreigners", compared with similar deaths in Eastern Nigeria?

Onlytruth:

@Olodostein,

While you are at work answering my questions, your opinions are needed here https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-833571.32.html

I will respond to you comprehensively later.
Re: Is It Not Time To Totally Purge The Army Off Core-northerners? by nduchucks: 6:01am On Dec 28, 2011
Onlytruth:

Actually I think that "Olodostein" is your creature.
He believes in your "all Nigerian politicians are the problem" theory. The problem with that theory is HISTORY, both past and evolving.
As we speak, Christians (mainly Igbo of course) are leaving the North in droves, while Northerners are going about their business in Eastern Nigeria. Now, tell me how a fair mind can make such a statement.

Eastern Nigerian politicians have been outside of central government power for 40 years without instigating mass murder against any Northerner.
Northern Nigerian politicians have only been away from power for less that 2 years, and Southern Christians are being butchered DAILY for it.

Any Igbo who makes such a statement needs to have his lineage examined. cool
Eze Ndigbo, your post shows that you lack knowledge and are quite naïve when it comes to political issues facing Nigeria. You, like your political leaders in the East have consistently goofed and miscalculated even when necessary actions are in full view of the most foolish observer.

In your great wisdom, you blame the Northern Nigerian politicians for inciting violence and sadly, assign the responsibility for recent violence on them, ko? This is another example of the denial and bad judgement that you and your leaders have exhibited time and time again.

Do you know why ACN fielded a Northerner to be their flag bearer? Try to ponder the question a bit. I don’t have time to educate you this morning. It suffices to say that GEJ broke a gentleman’s agreement and he naively thought that by doing so, he would have defeated the Northern power brokers. Well, I don’t believe he is having a good time with his rulership at the moment. By the time all is said and done, he may end up with the blood of hundreds of thousands of Nigerians in his hands. I predict he will order the killing of thousands of Niger Deltans shortly – The shiit will soon hit the fan down there.
Re: Is It Not Time To Totally Purge The Army Off Core-northerners? by Onlytruth(m): 6:10am On Dec 28, 2011
ndu_chucks:

Eze Ndigbo, your post shows that you lack knowledge and are quite naïve when it comes to political issues facing Nigeria. You, like your political leaders in the East have consistently goofed and miscalculated even when necessary actions are in full view of the most foolish observer.

In your great wisdom, you blame the Northern Nigerian politicians for inciting violence and sadly, assign the responsibility for recent violence on them, ko? This is another example of the denial and bad judgement that you and your leaders have exhibited time and time again.

Do you know why ACN fielded a Northerner to be their flag bearer? Try to ponder the question a bit. I don’t have time to educate you this morning. It suffices to say that GEJ broke a gentleman’s agreement and he naively thought that by doing so, he would have defeated the Northern power brokers. Well, I don’t believe he is having a good time with his rulership at the moment. By the time all is said and done, he may end up with the blood of hundreds of thousands of Nigerians in his hands. I predict he will order the killing of thousands of Niger Deltans shortly – The shiit will soon hit the fan down there.

ACN is a party and they were free to field any Nigerian politician, weren't they?
BTW did their candidate, or CPC candidate (both Northerners) win? lol grin
So, why attempt a failed project, and then turn around to start killing innocent Nigerians?

I promise to forevermore seize my opinions on Northerners =Murderers, if GEJ actually orders the killing of thousands of Niger Deltans.

Olodostein. cool
Re: Is It Not Time To Totally Purge The Army Off Core-northerners? by Nadanbata: 6:23am On Dec 28, 2011
@Olodostein

This is the type of analysis I like to hear, theres hope for Nigeria yet.

Believe it or not 'Aboki' is ready for revolution in Nigeria as we see after post election riots after GEJ was clearly rigged in, backed up by the fact that the 'West' said it was free and fair.

It is Southeners that need wise up to the robbing by the politicans , they are the ones maniuplated into thinking this is a religous problem. For "Educated" people im suprised they cant see ooo  cool cool cool

This year GEJ is munching on over $15000 dollars a day literally. I dey laugh.
Re: Is It Not Time To Totally Purge The Army Off Core-northerners? by Rhino5dm: 6:26am On Dec 28, 2011
Who is a core-northerner?
Re: Is It Not Time To Totally Purge The Army Off Core-northerners? by Onlytruth(m): 6:30am On Dec 28, 2011
Nadanbata= ndu_chucks. Damn! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Supreme Court Affirms Elections Of Udom, Abiodun, Masari & Sanwo-Olu / Patience Jonathan Inaugurates 'NNS Thunder' A War Ship On Monday / Three NUJ Officials Die In Road Crash In Ilesa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 125
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.