Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,448 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

Is It Not Time To Totally Purge The Army Off Core-northerners? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is It Not Time To Totally Purge The Army Off Core-northerners? (12902 Views)

Solomon Dalung's Nomination, Lots Of Love From Core Northerners. / Progressive Core Northerners Beginning To Question Real Cause Of Violence(read) / 33 Reasons Why Southern and MB Nigerians Are Foolish Than The Core-northerners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Not Time To Totally Purge The Army Off Core-northerners? by Joey82(m): 8:50am On Dec 26, 2011
@op

Hw's the purging going to start, when the most senior officers that ocuppy strategic positions are from the north. Ihejirika may be at the helm of affairs but how many sourtherners are GOCs of several divisions scattered across the country? That is where the primary loyalty lies. I dont even think Ihejirika is in charge of the army cos believe u me, in the army, loyalty still lies along ethno-religious lines.

I also think the south did not wake up in time to realise that the military is such a juicy career especially at the rank and file level, look at their pay (@ the rank and file level) and compare it to how much u'll make from ur day to day hustling down south, I bet before now, factory workers down south were earning better than the rank and file. Its unlike the north where there are hardly any means of hustling and a lot of youths see joining the army as an escape route.

I think the entire south needs to start indicating more interest in joining the military even at the lower level cos in times of trouble, the foot soldiers are golden pawns on the chessboard.
Re: Is It Not Time To Totally Purge The Army Off Core-northerners? by Nobody: 8:51am On Dec 26, 2011
This is why I always admire George Bush Jnr.Gej needs to demistify the ruling class of the core north.Since he knows those behind these bombings and their sponsors,he should have them charged to court,convicted and given death sentences,and these death sentences should be carried out.This is what the core north did to the middle belt-- after dimkas coup when they killed many middle belt officers and also after orkars coup.They also did thesame against the yoruba--ie diya,adisa and co  though most of these guys were fortunate to escape with their lives after abachas death.But the damage to diya and co was already done which is why they -- diya and his colleagues dont seem to be reconnend with politically anymore.If these people--  dimka and co,orkar and co and many others schemed out of the military were still alive,there would have been a balance of influence/terror on the polity.
  Gej should have ibb,buhari,atiku,abdussalam abubakar,yakassai,chiroma arreseted,tried,convicted and executed for sponsorship of boko haram terrorism.This will demistify the core north and bring northern feudalism under control.
Re: Is It Not Time To Totally Purge The Army Off Core-northerners? by Nobody: 9:59am On Dec 26, 2011
Re: Is It Not Time To Totally Purge The Army Off Core-northerners? by phreakabit(m): 10:16am On Dec 26, 2011
greateros:

I KNOW YOU ARE A FOOL BUT I NEVER KNOW U R SUCH A BIG FOOL!

I DONT KNOW IF FOOLS LIKE YOU HAVE ACCESS TO CLASSIFIED INFORMATION, BUT IF PERCHANCE YOU DO, THEN I WILL ADVICE YOU TO CHECK THE RECORDS ON THE LIST OF OFFICERS AND MEN WHO LOST THEIR LIVES IN WAR AGAINST TERRORISM IN NIGERIA [BOKO HARAM] AND YOU WILL SEE THAT 85% OF THE MEN AND WOMEN ARE MUSLIMS!

I STILL REMEMBER AND INSPECTOR WHO WAS KILLED IN THE PRECENCE OF HIS FAMILY ON HIS WAY TO MOSQUE TO PRAY ON SALAH DAY! YOU ARE NOW SAYING THAT SUCH OFFICERS LOST THEIR LIVES IN VAIN!

IF MATURED HE GOATS LIKE YOU SHOULD BE STEERING THE EMBERS OF HATRED AND CALLING FOR WAR ON NIGERIANS DESPITE THE FACT THAT GEJ YOUR GODPRESIDENT IS IN A POSITION TO CHANGE THINGS FOR BETTER JUST BY BEING A MAN, THEN I WONDER WHAT KIND OF PERSON YOU ARE!

THIS YOUR TOPIC REMINDS ME OF THOSE DAYS WHEN WE ARE KIDS AND WE BELIEVE BRUCE LEE CAN FLY!

OLODO!

I ADVICE YOU TO TAKE A SABBATICAL AND STOP POSTING ON FORUMS, STOP TWITTING AND WHATEVER - NIGERIANS ARE GETTING TIRED OF YOUR TRASH AND UNBRIDLED TALKS!

When i was a kid i never thought bruce lee could fly, we normally argued about who could defeat who between Bruce lee and Hulk hogan etc bruce lee never flew in any of his movies so why would anyone think he can fly ?? My 6 year old niece saw the super man movie and said she doesn't believe it .
Re: Is It Not Time To Totally Purge The Army Off Core-northerners? by Nobody: 10:23am On Dec 26, 2011
Re: Is It Not Time To Totally Purge The Army Off Core-northerners? by Maximip(m): 10:47am On Dec 26, 2011
Eventually, people will get fed up of these bombings and anti-Boko Haram sects (may be ND militants or OPC) will get formed. They'll lack the information and resources to perform effectively and in the end we'll have anit-Boko Haram Bombings to retaliate. I'm sorry to say but Nigeria is ultimately heading for war.
Re: Is It Not Time To Totally Purge The Army Off Core-northerners? by BetaThings: 10:57am On Dec 26, 2011
chima12:

This is why I always admire George Bush Jnr.Gej needs to demistify the ruling class of the core north.Since he knows those behind these bombings and their sponsors,he should have them charged to court,convicted and given death sentences,and these death sentences should be carried out.This is what the core north did to the middle belt-- after dimkas coup when they killed many middle belt officers and also after orkars coup.They also did thesame against the yoruba--ie diya,adisa and co  though most of these guys were fortunate to escape with their lives after abachas death.But the damage to diya and co was already done which is why they -- diya and his colleagues dont seem to be reconnend with politically anymore.If these people--  dimka and co,orkar and co and many others schemed out of the military were still alive,there would have been a balance of influence/terror on the polity.
  Gej should have ibb,buhari,atiku,abdussalam abubakar,yakassai,chiroma arreseted,tried,convicted and executed for sponsorship of boko haram terrorism.This will demistify the core north and bring northern feudalism under control.

Really? Just like that? Without evidence?
This internet is a wonderful place!
Re: Is It Not Time To Totally Purge The Army Off Core-northerners? by Johnpaul2k2(m): 11:15am On Dec 26, 2011
agreed !!!!! cool cool cool cool
Re: Is It Not Time To Totally Purge The Army Off Core-northerners? by Nobody: 11:30am On Dec 26, 2011
lets carry this idiocy to its logical conclusion

the bulk of kidnappings are in the se ergo purge all se officers from the police force

armed robbers have held ogun state to siege - ergo purge all yoruba officers from ogun state police command

why not just purge the slowpoke who cannot do anything other than make empty speeches
Re: Is It Not Time To Totally Purge The Army Off Core-northerners? by abes(m): 11:35am On Dec 26, 2011
I think what we need to do is purge the OP's brain off his head.
I'm beginning to think that these northerners are the victims.
Re: Is It Not Time To Totally Purge The Army Off Core-northerners? by cap28: 1:04pm On Dec 26, 2011
abes:

I think what we need to do is purge the OP's brain off his head.
I'm beginning to think that these northerners are the victims.

grin grin grin grin grin - im not sure doing that would make any difference

but you are right the northerners are also victims in this this - GEJ knows who is really behind this Boko Haram sect but he is powerless to stop them - but it aint the northeners.
Re: Is It Not Time To Totally Purge The Army Off Core-northerners? by Beaf: 1:35pm On Dec 26, 2011
I really pity those who are talking as if heaven will fall if the demographics of the army are rejigged.

Many have been open sympathisers of boko haram on NL anyway, so its no shock. Most of the others are an akward bunch of hypocrites who float on a sea of rabid GEJ hatred and ethnic bigotry; for them, each bomb and innocent death is a shout of, hurrah.

I will repeat it it that the temporary removal of core-Northerners from the army and police forces will go a very long way to solving the boko haram problem. There is a powerful principle in professional relations that is recognised the World over; it is called conflict of interest.

Judges are removed from cases where they have conflict of interest. The same goes for policemen, it is against the law the World over, for a policeman to handle matters involving themselves or their families. It is a jailable offence for stockbrokers to trade to themselves, due to the same principles.

In the army, conflict of interest in enshrined in the Duty of Loyalty.
If you do not have a loyal army, or one that is demographically and religiously balanced, then you are a non-starter in internal conflicts where issues of ethnicity and religion are at the front burner.
Re: Is It Not Time To Totally Purge The Army Off Core-northerners? by Nobody: 1:51pm On Dec 26, 2011
what sort of dunce is this?

we all saw the 'conflict of interest' this insidious hypocrite is blathering about when 51 'combatants' we killed in damaturu by the sma e army

when the police and army executed extrajudicial killings in maiduguri during bh's first coming

we know what you stand for - turning anything into 'political gain' for your messiah

aren't you the bald faced hypocrite who was squealing for dokpesi's head after october 1?

animal

the only conflict of interest is gej and his hanging on to incompetents

we all saw the cunning suspension of the minister of interior in the wake of the election bloodshed, ostensibly for incompetnec, but in reality for his support of apga candidates

http://www.google.com.ng/cse?cx=partner-pub-6465801557104924%3A7cbyx7q7q4k&ie=UTF-8&q=minister+interior&sa=Search&siteurl=www.nairaland.com%2Fnigeria%2Ftopic-827939.32.html#gsc.tab=0&gsc.q=minister%20interior&gsc.page=1

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-650325.0.html

Iheanacho's suspension as minister and member of the Federal Executive Council comes "as a result of lapses in the political leadership of the ministry traceable to his personal and official conduct, according to a statement from Ima Niboro, the president's adviser on the media, which also said Iheanacho " continued manning of the ministry is not in the interest of the nation."

but the same president gave ringim a national award. enough said already
Re: Is It Not Time To Totally Purge The Army Off Core-northerners? by Goldieluks: 1:54pm On Dec 26, 2011
Its high time the C.A.N (Christain Association of Nigeria) do something about this bombing nonsesne.
The Christains in the Bible fought for their rights and they fought their enemies to the end,so i don't
see why the Christains in Nigeria are holding back and hoping for peace to fall down from Heaven.
Fight just as King David fought and defeated the enemy,stop waiting for God to come down and fight the
Boko Haram useless entities. CHRISTIANS THE EARLIER YOU START FIGHTING FOR YOUR RIGHTS,THE BETTER.
OR YOU WILL CONTINUE DYING UNNECESSARILY SADLY!
Re: Is It Not Time To Totally Purge The Army Off Core-northerners? by youngmonie: 2:00pm On Dec 26, 2011
Another INTERNET BUZZ!!!, lipsrsealed
Re: Is It Not Time To Totally Purge The Army Off Core-northerners? by youngmonie: 2:04pm On Dec 26, 2011
And also dnt forget some of this core northerners you want to purge make up most of the Fronline soldiers Nigeria has today, from your peace keeping missions in africa to the JTF operations in Nigeria, they are all there, sooooo?
Re: Is It Not Time To Totally Purge The Army Off Core-northerners? by Beaf: 2:05pm On Dec 26, 2011
I will leave fools and haters like oyb to liberally exercise the rocks between their ears, nothing wholesome comes from such hateful gutter minds.

@topic
Even the Sultan who is the leader of the core-North could not find it in himself to unreservedly condemn boko haram on Sunday, instead he made weak excuses for the group.
This is the best the Sultan could come up with yesterday:

[size=14pt]Sultan decries lack of unity among Muslims[/size]
On December 26, 2011 · In News

The Sultan of Sokoto, Alhaji Saad Abubakar III, on Sunday at Imolisa village, Ogun, expressed concern over what he described as the lack of unity among Muslims in the country.

Abubakar made the observation while declaring open the 92nd Islamic Vocation Course (IVC) organised by the Muslim Students Society of Nigeria (MSSN), Zone B.

He said although Muslims were in the majority in Nigeria they could not speak with one voice because they were not united.

Abubakar, however, said that there was hope as Muslim leaders had identified the problems and were finding solutions to them.

“It is important for the Muslims to gather and talk about issues affecting Islam where leaders will interact with the youth,’’ Abubakar told the youth, who were drawn from the Southern part of the country.

He said that it was through interaction at such meetings that problems facing Islam could be discussed and resolved.

Speaking on extremism and violence in the country, he said Islam was never in support of those who use violence to achieve their aims.

He said the media were not helping matters as they were always quick to label any act of violence as handiwork of Muslims “without waiting for investigations to be concluded’’.

“When did Boko Haram become an octopus with so many tentacles?

“When people commit crimes these days they hide under the name of Boko Haram’’ the Sultan lamented. (NAN)

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/12/sultan-descries-lack-of-unity-among-muslims/
Re: Is It Not Time To Totally Purge The Army Off Core-northerners? by cap28: 2:07pm On Dec 26, 2011
Beaf:

I really pity those who are talking as if heaven will fall if the demographics of the army are rejigged.

Many have been open sympathisers of boko haram on NL anyway, so its no shock. Most of the others are an akward bunch of hypocrites who float on a sea of rabid GEJ hatred and ethnic bigotry; for them, each bomb and innocent death is a shout of, hurrah.

I will repeat it it that the temporary removal of core-Northerners from the army and police forces will go a very long way to solving the boko haram problem. There is a powerful principle in professional relations that is recognised the World over; it is called conflict of interest.

Judges are removed from cases where they have conflict of interest. The same goes for policemen, it is against the law the World over, for a policeman to handle matters involving themselves or their families. It is a jailable offence for stockbrokers to trade to themselves, due to the same principles.

In the army, conflict of interest in enshrined in the Duty of Loyalty.
If you do not have a loyal army, or one that is demographically and religiously balanced, then you are a non-starter in internal conflicts where issues of ethnicity and religion are at the front burner.

You are very funny.

Firstly do you have any evidence to back up your claim that northerners are behind Boko Haram?

why would  you want to target a group of people when there is no conclusive evidence linking them to these bombings?

Secondly - how do you get rid of a specific ethnic group within the military when they make up the bulk of the officers and NCOs?  

It seems as if you have zero knowledge or understanding of what happened shortly before the biafra/nigeria civil war.

Northern NON COMMISSIONED soldiers REFUSED to take orders from  southern OFFICERS and many of them even turned on southern officers and slaughtered them.

How is it that Aguiyi Ironsi despite his desperate attempts to appease northern soldiers after the January 66 coup still ended up being brutally murdered by northern soldiers?

GET THIS THROUGH YOUR HEAD NO NORTHERN NCO WILL TOLERATE THE MASS PURGING OF NORTHERN OFFICERS/NCOs  FROM THE MILITARY - the northeners are the power brokers, they know it and  GEJ knows it - you better wake up.

GEJ can only secede from the north and command southern troops but not northeners but the bulk of the nigerian army is controlled by the north - so the chances of him succeeding with that are very slim.
Re: Is It Not Time To Totally Purge The Army Off Core-northerners? by Beaf: 2:10pm On Dec 26, 2011
youngmonie:

And also dnt forget some of this core northerners you want to purge make up most of the Fronline soldiers Nigeria has today, from your peace keeping missions in africa to the JTF operations in Nigeria, they are all there, sooooo?

What is the purpose of having troops you can send on peace keeping missions, but whose loyalty in domestic conflicts is questionable?
It is an absolute nonsense.

When there is conflict of interest, the best thing is to temporarily remove such elements as I have suggested. Those facing the threat of boko haram should be Southerners and Middle Belters; the arena does not matter, it could be in the SSS, police or army.
Re: Is It Not Time To Totally Purge The Army Off Core-northerners? by Beaf: 2:15pm On Dec 26, 2011
cap28:

You are very funny.

Firstly do you have any evidence to back up your claim that northerners are behind Boko Haram?

why would you want to target a group of people when there is no conclusive evidence linking them to these bombings?

Secondly - how do you get rid of a specific ethnic group within the military when they make up the bulk of the officers and NCOs?

It seems as if you have zero knowledge or understanding of what happened shortly before the biafra/nigeria civil war.

Northern NON COMMISSIONED soldiers REFUSED to take orders from southern OFFICERS and many of them even turned on southern officers and slaughtered them.

How is it that Aguiyi Ironsi despite his desperate attempts to appease northern soldiers after the January 66 coup still ended up being brutally murdered by northern soldiers?

GET THIS THROUGH YOUR HEAD NO NORTHERN NCO WILL TOLERATE THE MASS PURGING OF NORTHERN OFFICERS/NCOs FROM THE MILITARY - the northeners are the power brokers, they know it and GEJ knows it - you better wake up.

GEJ can only secede from the north and command southern troops but not northeners but the bulk of the nigerian army is controlled by the north - so the chances of him succeeding with that are very slim.

No, Southerners are behind boko haram. Ode! angry
Dude, I am not ready for your rambling posts about incredible foolishness.

Its your call if you wanna worship core-Northerners as "power brokers" or some other born to rule, top of the chain force. The less delusional amongst us recognise that all Nigerians are equal.

Freak, go bark at the Moon or paste pictures of Gaddafi in public toilets.
Re: Is It Not Time To Totally Purge The Army Off Core-northerners? by Nobody: 2:17pm On Dec 26, 2011
cap28:

You are very funny.

why would  you want to target a group of people when there is no conclusive evidence linking them to these bombings?

Northern NON COMMISSIONED soldiers REFUSED to take orders from  southern OFFICERS and many of them even turned on southern officers and slaughtered them.

GET THIS THROUGH YOUR HEAD NO NORTHERN NCO WILL TOLERATE THE MASS PURGING OF NORTHERN OFFICERS/NCOs  FROM THE MILITARY - the northeners are the power brokers, they know it and  GEJ knows it - you better wake up.

are you minding the mindless internet pundit

the only thing the author of division can focus on is anything that will add some sort of strength to his weakling messiah.

the sultan is as useless as gej, another worthless figurehead who can only be counted on to give foot in mouth public announcements
Re: Is It Not Time To Totally Purge The Army Off Core-northerners? by phreakabit(m): 2:19pm On Dec 26, 2011
greateros:

have u ever heard of the phrase "figure of speech!" undecided undecided

Actually, yes I have. And I don't think that was one. Anyway that's an issue for another day.
Re: Is It Not Time To Totally Purge The Army Off Core-northerners? by DeeMain(m): 2:21pm On Dec 26, 2011
ng\So Nigerians are getting wiser now. When 4 Igbo officers and I Yoruba man hatched a coup in 1966, the entire Igbo nation was accused of planning the coup and a pogrom was unleashed on the Igbos that eventually led to 2-3 million Igbo deaths. Today, Boko Haram is unleashing terror and bombing churches and some people are saying it's not muslims, it's not the north. Good logic, except that the same clear analysis was not and has not been given to events events that led to the war and the aftermath.

I will love for those who made this mindless logic, and continues to make them to acknowledge that what was done to the Igbos was most unfair, unjust and an undeserved holocaust. Let's start from this forum and tell ourselves the truth and apologize to the Igbos to kick start the process to national healing.

To heal this nation and save it from the brink, we need to heal the past.
Re: Is It Not Time To Totally Purge The Army Off Core-northerners? by Nobody: 2:23pm On Dec 26, 2011
the first people who should be removed are the incompetent cadre of security chiefs. whe  that inevitavly happens this finger in the wind Arrow will start spamming nl with chaff about gekj's measured and thought out removal of the incompetents

remember his bizarre and foolish ranting about the unlamented waziris's  nail polish and jewlery when she was finally removed ? this from someoen who could not muster a word against her while she was in gej's good books

the real problem with nigeria is scum like beaf who rather than tell their slowpoke that he should step up his game, focus on inanities.
Re: Is It Not Time To Totally Purge The Army Off Core-northerners? by gidiMonsta(m): 2:42pm On Dec 26, 2011
This is the most ridiculous post by beaf ever, I don't know whether to call it childish or stupid. Ow can u expect to decommission 70% of the army and still have a stable country after that?
BH is not a single entity, it's an hydra headed monster which cannot be killed with secession or tribalistic solutions. The most affected by this menace are the northerners and we still blame them for getting bombed by?

The complete 'Sharia-sation' of d country proposed by BH is just a front they proposed to mask their real intentions, they do not only bomb churches and xtian populated areas but also kill Imams and Clerics who speak openly against them in the north. BH is far bigger than we think, this menace requires us to forget our tribe and religion and face this as humans not even Nigerians. I just hope when their real intentions come to fore it will not be too late for us.
Re: Is It Not Time To Totally Purge The Army Off Core-northerners? by Beaf: 2:46pm On Dec 26, 2011
^
Ask yourself why the army should be 70% core-Northern (in your own words). After that, tell me with a straight face why your words are not childish and your "analysis" silly.

oyb:

the first people who should be removed are the incompetent cadre of security chiefs. whe  that inevitavly happens this finger in the wind Arrow will start spamming nl with chaff about gekj's measured and thought out removal of the incompetents

remember his bizarre and foolish ranting about the unlamented waziris's  nail polish and jewlery when she was finally removed ? this from someoen who could not muster a word against her while she was in gej's good books

the real problem with nigeria is scum like beaf who rather than tell their slowpoke that he should step up his game, focus on inanities.

Lol! You will continue to tell lies like the immoral lil piece of shiit that you are. Keep lying, I have no time for fools.

DeeMain:

ng\So Nigerians are getting wiser now. When 4 Igbo officers and I Yoruba man hatched a coup in 1966, the entire Igbo nation was accused of planning the coup and a pogrom was unleashed on the Igbos that eventually led to 2-3 million Igbo deaths. Today, Boko Haram is unleashing terror and bombing churches and some people are saying it's not muslims, it's not the north. Good logic, except that the same clear analysis was not and has not been given to events events that led to the war and the aftermath.

I will love for those who made this mindless logic, and continues to make them to acknowledge that what was done to the Igbos was most unfair, unjust and an undeserved holocaust. Let's start from this forum and tell ourselves the truth and apologize to the Igbos to kick start the process to national healing.

To heal this nation and save it from the brink, we need to heal the past.

Don't mind many of the clowns on this thread. All they can think about is what they can personally gain from boko haram. They do not realise that Nigeria is really at the brink of fullscale war, a war in which they might lose either their lives or those of their loved ones. So we see them hailling and loving boko haram and telling us that nothing should be done to remove boko haram sympathies from the army. Its a shame really.
Re: Is It Not Time To Totally Purge The Army Off Core-northerners? by Nobody: 2:47pm On Dec 26, 2011
nigerians WAKE UP!!

Re: Is It Not Time To Totally Purge The Army Off Core-northerners? by kettykin: 3:00pm On Dec 26, 2011
Don't mind many of the clowns on this thread. All they can think about is what they can personally gain from boko haram. They do not realise that Nigeria is really at the brink of fullscale war, a war in which they might lose either their lives or those of their loved ones. So we see them hailling and loving boko haram and telling us that nothing should be done to remove boko haram sympathies from the army. Its a shame really

from my last check Nigeria seems to be on a full scale war except that it is a guerilla war.

Posted by: Goldieluks

Insert Quote

Its high time the C.A.N (Christain Association of Nigeria) do something about this bombing nonsesne.
The Christains in the Bible fought for their rights and they fought their enemies to the end,so i don't
see why the Christains in Nigeria are holding back and hoping for peace to fall down from Heaven.
Fight just as King David fought and defeated the enemy,stop waiting for God to come down and fight the
Boko Haram useless entities. CHRISTIANS THE EARLIER YOU START FIGHTING FOR YOUR RIGHTS,THE BETTER.
OR YOU WILL CONTINUE DYING UNNECESSARILY SADLY!

What really do you want the CAN president to do, you want him to be giving the Ojukwu treatment , you want some opportunist to join BH and later accuse the CAN president of being overtly ambitious and desiring to ursurp power to him self.

Nigerians know what to do , but they dont have the liver because the betrayed the people who had the liver to deliver the country .

i am yet to hear what Gowon, Obasanjo , Danjuma , Adekunle and the civil war Military clowns who never cease to amuse me of their fake civil war heroism but can not even muster the courage to do or say anything at this critical moment. Heroes and sheroes who ended up killing CHILDREN AND WOMEN RATHER THAN SOLDIERS who gave up oil rich Bakassi without a single shot fired. but will tell you how the drain the last drop of their dirty coward blood to keep ibos in their failed country.
Re: Is It Not Time To Totally Purge The Army Off Core-northerners? by Nobody: 3:09pm On Dec 26, 2011
i wonder what this people are waiting for, if you want to breakup the country what in gods name is stopping you? its your government!! but i can tell you this, its gonna be alot easier to breakup the country than to "purge the army of core northerners" this is very dangerous grounds, dont go there!!!

a word they say lipsrsealed
Re: Is It Not Time To Totally Purge The Army Off Core-northerners? by kettykin: 3:21pm On Dec 26, 2011
@ poster to purge the Army will not be done by Nigerians or Nigerian Government, but by a US led NATO Coalition , i bet you the 13 Arewa states from Sokoto to Borno cant do much , the same alliance that crushed Biafra will be handy to Crush Arewa and recolonise Arewa , But they dont seem to be interested for reasons best known to them , They were interested in Pushing arms , logistics and military advisers when Biafra was declared btu they dont seem to bother now that BH is bombing every where.

Well once The world power signal the end of BH i will be waitng to see how many weeks or months (if it will be upto 30 months ) that the BH led revolt can hold on
Re: Is It Not Time To Totally Purge The Army Off Core-northerners? by cap28: 3:34pm On Dec 26, 2011
Beaf:

No, Southerners are behind boko haram. Ode! angry

Its your call if you wanna worship core-Northerners as "power brokers" or some other born to rule, top of the chain force. The less delusional amongst us recognise that all Nigerians are equal.

Listen you st.upid fuckwit - applying your deranged upside down "logic" would be akin to saying that all niger delta people are in cahoots with MEND. YOU ARE SO DEVOID OF ANY IOTA OF INTELLIGENCE THAT LOGIC NEVER ENTERS THE EQUATION WHEN YOUR "BRAIN" ATTEMPTS TO ENGAGE GEAR.

Fool - Boko Haram DOES NOT EQUATE TO ALL NORTHERNERS OR EVEN THE NORTHERN ELITE - Have you not heard that northerners are also sustaining casualties in this attack you dumb fool.

Have you not heard that there are such things as terrorist groups who operate INDEPENDENTLY AND WHO RECEIVE FUNDING, ARMS AND TRAINING FROM EXTERNAL ORGANISATIONS?

yoU ARE NOT qualified in any way to speak about these sort of issues because you are way out of your depth.

GET THIS INTO YOUR THICK DIM BRAIN - GEJ KNOWS WHO IS BEHIND BOKO HARAM AND HE IS POWERLESS TO STOP THEM.

IF GEJ WANTS TO GO TO AN EARLY GRAVE LET HIM DARE RETIRE ANY NORTHERN OFFICERS OR NCOS EN MASSE AND SEE IF HE WILL LIVE TO TELL THE STORY, HE IS FAR FROM BEING IN THE SAME CALIBRE OF THE LATE AGUIYI IRONSI AND HE KNOWS IT.
Re: Is It Not Time To Totally Purge The Army Off Core-northerners? by cap28: 3:41pm On Dec 26, 2011
Quote from: Beaf on Today at 02:15:24 PM
No, Southerners are behind boko haram. Ode!

Yes, that's why the north has ruled you for 41 out of 51 years of so called independence - s.tupid id.iot.
and thats why britain armed them to fight and defeat the igbos during the biafra/nigeria civil war - brain dead  imb.ecile.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Patience Jonathan Inaugurates 'NNS Thunder' A War Ship On Monday / Three NUJ Officials Die In Road Crash In Ilesa / Adebutu: Kashamu Led 50 Thugs To Attack Me In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.