Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,497 members, 7,816,186 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

The NBA Begins - Sports (1089) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The NBA Begins (1625652 Views)

Two Nigerian Players In The NBA Finals / Miami Heats Wins The NBA Final / Unbelievable! Kobe Bryant The Nba Player Of The Decade: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1086) (1087) (1088) (1089) (1090) (1091) (1092) ... (2208) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The NBA Begins by BykeLaByke: 1:53am On Feb 28, 2019
ipledge10:
No lonzo, no playoffs for Lakers.
No lies detected.
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 3:30am On Feb 28, 2019
Lol this Jerebko is a clown. If the Heat played all the top dogs like they do the Warriors they would be in the playoffs by now
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 4:01am On Feb 28, 2019
Steph can be such a mental midget sometimes #facepalm

KD!!! Clutch a$$ nigga
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 4:15am On Feb 28, 2019
D.Wad333 snatches it at the death. This clutch gene some players just have it.

That KD free throw miss screwed the Warriors man. And Steph! Complete ghost mode the last 4-5 minutes
Re: The NBA Begins by Nostradamus: 4:21am On Feb 28, 2019
golden state warriors is such an unreliable and inconsistent team.those silly Oakland guys just stop me from hitting the bookies hard and make tons of money.i will never stake on them again.
Re: The NBA Begins by SIRcumalot: 4:26am On Feb 28, 2019
caught the fourth quarter of the Celtics-blazers game.
Nurkic just they treat Kyrie like pikin grin
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 4:54am On Feb 28, 2019
What is the worst that can happen after losing 3 consecutive games? Well, make it 4. grin grin

Just take us off national TV for the remainder of the season.
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 5:19am On Feb 28, 2019
The Celtics really need an intervention. Everyone aside Kyrie is looking like G-LEAGUE level
Re: The NBA Begins by donlittle25: 5:37am On Feb 28, 2019
Damn Wade
Re: The NBA Begins by chic2pimp(m): 7:38am On Feb 28, 2019
Nostradamus:
golden state warriors is such an unreliable and inconsistent team.those silly Oakland guys just stop me from hitting the bookies hard and make tons of money.i will never stake on them again.

Don't place bets on them during the Reg Season rather wait til the playoffs come around.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 3:14pm On Feb 28, 2019
chic2pimp:

Don't place bets on them during the Reg Season rather wait til the playoffs come around.
I hate to play Monday morning Quarterback but he should stop staking on favorites all the time.

The Heat were like 10points underdogs. Betting on the spread for the Heat would have given far more value for money. And the Heat usually play the Warriors and other big teams close. I remember Dion Waiters missing what would have been a game-winning shot at the Oracle.

Mind you this is the same Heat that lost at home to Phoenix without TJ Warren but beat the Rockets as well. Very dodgy team
Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 4:09pm On Feb 28, 2019
Tundesam923:
how? Pls! After magic jonhson and LeBron James colluded to ship that entire team?. No matter how magic slices it, these guys are not just "professional", they are humans first who are also just in their 3rd seasons(Ingram) and 2nd (lonzo, ND kuzma). It affects the whole culture and LeBron James? undecided. Just wrong coming out and spewing criticisms all about. What a classless act!!!

You sound like the media that keep mentioning Lebron in all of this. Lebron is just a player, he's not the GM nor the coach. I know he has a little influence, but he just joined this franchise. This ain't Cleveland where he calls all the shots.
Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 4:15pm On Feb 28, 2019
SmooshCHN:
a threat because of Harden and CP3 + Capella?? Perhaps you were asleep when they missed 30 3s in a row before crashing out last season. They can't do any better than that.
Well, this ain't last season. Last season James didn't average 36 ppg. Plus, are you aware that CP3 missed game 6&7 of that western conference finals?
Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 4:16pm On Feb 28, 2019
SmooshCHN:
a threat because of Harden and CP3 + Capella?? Perhaps you were asleep when they missed 30 3s in a row before crashing out last season. They can't do any better than that.

Well, this ain't last season. Last season James didn't average 36 ppg. Plus, are you aware that CP3 missed game 6&7 of that western conference finals?
Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 4:21pm On Feb 28, 2019
KNIGHTBlaed:

Exactly, and we are forgetting that the Rockets barely made it to the WC Finals. What's the guarantee that they will get to the finals this year. Make we dey watch..

Barely? Which TV you dey watch abeg?
Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 4:25pm On Feb 28, 2019
KNIGHTBlaed:

grin grin grin grin And they were even seeing themselves in the playoffs automatically. Take Lebron out of that team and add a healthy Kawhi, they'll be at the lowest 5th on the standings. But now we can see how much help their goat had in Cleveland, it's always someone else's fault. Now em' don humble baba for west grin grin grin grin

Na wah o, how we dey analyse bball like this? Last season, Lebron's team was the worst he had ever carried to the finals in all his years. It was a miracle that he took them there, you could tell by how many 7-game series he played to get there. Now that he's gone look where the Cavs are. That's why Lebron is the GOAT.
Re: The NBA Begins by Tundesam923(m): 5:22pm On Feb 28, 2019
steady986:

You sound like the media that keep mentioning Lebron in all of this. Lebron is just a player, he's not the GM nor the coach. I know he has a little influence, but he just joined this franchise. This ain't Cleveland where he calls all the shots.
hahhahaa. Don't be naive my guy. And just a player?really? undecided nothing happened without LeBron say so... Klutch sport with rich Paul? The same agency or not? Forget that sef. There is no way, I tell you no way!!!! LeBron would not have been aware. Laughable that he would not have known about it. He's LeBron now. G.o.a.t right? Lolz...
Re: The NBA Begins by Tundesam923(m): 5:23pm On Feb 28, 2019
Player gm!!!
Re: The NBA Begins by Tundesam923(m): 5:31pm On Feb 28, 2019
steady986:

Na wah o, how we dey analyse bball like this? Last season, Lebron's team was the worst he had ever carried to the finals in all his years. It was a miracle that he took them there, you could tell by how many 7-game series he played to get there. Now that he's gone look where the Cavs are. That's why Lebron is the GOAT.
goat o...mj with his 6 finals championship and mvp? Go watch that 2011 meltdown against dirk with a d-wade and Bosh o. He melted. A disappearing act worthy of the great Houdini. 6 lost finals? A sweep in 2018("the great LeBron" should have won at least 1 now)..not a gentleman sweep , that was 2017 grin.
Re: The NBA Begins by Tundesam923(m): 5:39pm On Feb 28, 2019
steady986:

worst cast? No!!! There was Kevin love who was an all star. Check out his 2007 cast.. the larry hughes, Drew gooden and the rest of that nameless cast . He has benefitted from playing in a much weaker conference all his career. It's like a baseball player hitting in coor fields. The numbers and wins are deceiving
Re: The NBA Begins by chic2pimp(m): 6:11pm On Feb 28, 2019
A40:
I hate to play Monday morning Quarterback but he should stop staking on favorites all the time.

The Heat were like 10points underdogs. Betting on the spread for the Heat would have given far more value for money. And the Heat usually play the Warriors and other big teams close. I remember Dion Waiters missing what would have been a game-winning shot at the Oracle.

Mind you this is the same Heat that lost at home to Phoenix without TJ Warren but beat the Rockets as well. Very dodgy team

That's the reason I stay far away from betting as possible. As long as it's not rigged, you simply can't predict sporting outcomes(reason why I've been asking for a correct Jujuman on the Chelsea thread. Make I chop small awoof abeg)

The Heats are a very funny team. Everytime you pit them against the Big Guns, they look super motivated probably because they are fully aware everyone is watching or maybe it's a pride thing. However when they face the lesser teams, they could not look anymore disinterested if they tried. I reckon they'll presently be occupying a Playoff spot if they brought this kind of Energy every night.
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 6:19pm On Feb 28, 2019
chic2pimp:

That's the reason I stay far away from betting as possible. As long as it's not rigged, you simply can't predict sporting outcomes(reason why I've been asking for a correct Jujuman on the Chelsea thread. Make I chop small awoof abeg)
Lmaooo. Betting most times na just luck, calculated risks and instincts. The few times I stake on basketball I usually prefer staking on ongoing games where I have an idea of how the game is going to end

Nothing like sure games or safety games. Playing it safe won't win you zilch in Basketball
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 7:15pm On Feb 28, 2019
Happy 20th Birthday to Luca Doncic, the rookie with the game of an OG.

5 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 7:27pm On Feb 28, 2019
Tundesam923:
worst cast? No!!! There was Kevin love who was an all star. Check out his 2007 cast.. the larry hughes, Drew gooden and the rest of that nameless cast . He has benefitted from playing in a much weaker conference all his career. It's like a baseball player hitting in coor fields. The numbers and wins are deceiving

2007 was his forth year in the league and he was only 22. He didn't go to the final that year. I'm talking the grown man Lebron James here. Yea you mention Kevin Love, compare last year's finals squad with Lebron's other finals squad and tell me which one was the weakest?
Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 7:28pm On Feb 28, 2019
Tundesam923:
goat o...mj with his 6 finals championship and mvp? Go watch that 2011 meltdown against dirk with a d-wade and Bosh o. He melted. A disappearing act worthy of the great Houdini. 6 lost finals? A sweep in 2018("the great LeBron" should have won at least 1 now)..not a gentleman sweep , that was 2017 grin.

Again, I refer you to his depleted squad. He had no right to be in the finals in the first place. MJ probably wouldn't have carried that squad to the final.
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 8:09pm On Feb 28, 2019
AI at 6'1 took a relatively worse roster to the 01 Finals. And didn't get swept!! I no know why LeBron fans no go let us hear word

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Tundesam923(m): 8:16pm On Feb 28, 2019
steady986:

Again, I refer you to his depleted squad. He had no right to be in the finals in the first place. MJ probably wouldn't have carried that squad to the final.
I laugh o...against an Indian pacers that had Victor oladipo as his only star? Toronto raptors- the chokers of our decade( kyle Lowry and de mar rozan shot disappears every single postseason) the Celtics whose best player was Tatum? Rozier? Or maybe it was horford? Or jaylen?. Baba! Those are not world beaters o. Far from it. Seriously...
Re: The NBA Begins by Tundesam923(m): 8:18pm On Feb 28, 2019
steady986:

2007 was his forth year in the league and he was only 22. He didn't go to the final that year. I'm talking the grown man Lebron James here. Yea you mention Kevin Love, compare last year's finals squad with Lebron's other finals squad and tell me which one was the weakest?
he did not go to the finals in 2007? Correct me if am wrong, but LeBron got swept by the San Antonio spurs and Tony Parker won the finals mvp.. was that an alternate reality or something? undecided
Re: The NBA Begins by Tundesam923(m): 8:21pm On Feb 28, 2019
A40:
AI at 6'1 took a relatively worse roster to the 01 Finals. And didn't get swept!! I no know why LeBron fans no go let us hear word
I no know o bro and especially against the Lakers of the shaq and Kobe.
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 8:28pm On Feb 28, 2019
Tundesam923:
I no know o bro and especially against the Lakers of the shaq and Kobe.
It's really annoying. A smaller AI dragged a worse team to the Finals and didn't get swept but nobody is talking about that.
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 8:36pm On Feb 28, 2019
steady986:

Your argument like other LeBum loyalists is littered with EXCUSES!! Don't you guys get tired of the EXCUSES? I can drop a litany of EXCUSES you guys draft every day and it would still never be enough!!!! The man has lost more finals than he has won.

I keep saying this is the reason why I may never get over Draymond Green's antics in the choke series. If not for D. Green, all these "arifin" for don stop "tey tey".

This same man has publicly acknowledged he is chasing a Ghost from Chicago that can never be caught, so why are you guys crying more than the bereaved?

Nobody makes excuses for Kobe, Magic, IT, Bird, Kareem, worth more the G.O.A.T himself.

Una matter don tire pesin joor..

3 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by Khanben: 9:44pm On Feb 28, 2019
Roland17:
Happy 20th Birthday to Luca Doncic, the rookie with the game of an OG.

This rookie class will dominate the league for a very long time

(1) (2) (3) ... (1086) (1087) (1088) (1089) (1090) (1091) (1092) ... (2208) (Reply)

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.