Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,765 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

The NBA Begins - Sports (1090) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The NBA Begins (1627874 Views)

Two Nigerian Players In The NBA Finals / Miami Heats Wins The NBA Final / Unbelievable! Kobe Bryant The Nba Player Of The Decade: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1087) (1088) (1089) (1090) (1091) (1092) (1093) ... (2209) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 10:19pm On Feb 28, 2019
Happy Luka Doncic Day. The future is really bright

Special mention for Trae Young who has IMO been a top 5 to top 7 PGs in the league. Atlanta Hawks could be on to something with him and John Collins.

In unrelated news, who else is following the Wilder-Fury banter? Absolute MINT!!
Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 10:22pm On Feb 28, 2019
Roland17:

Your argument like other LeBum loyalists is littered with EXCUSES!! Don't you guys get tired of the EXCUSES? I can drop a litany of EXCUSES you guys draft every day and it would still never be enough!!!! The man has lost more finals than he has won.

I keep saying this is the reason why I may never get over Draymond Green's antics in the choke series. If not for D. Green, all these "arifin" for don stop "tey tey".

This same man has publicly acknowledged he is chasing a Ghost from Chicago that can never be caught, so why are you guys crying more than the bereaved?

Nobody makes excuses for Kobe, Magic, IT, Bird, Kareem, worth more the G.O.A.T himself.

Una matter don tire pesin joor..

Because all these people you mentioned know their places in history. There's a saying that goes, they don't talk about you if you're nobody. When we talk about the goat, two names always come first, MJ and the King
Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 10:24pm On Feb 28, 2019
Tundesam923:
he did not go to the finals in 2007? Correct me if am wrong, but LeBron got swept by the San Antonio spurs and Tony Parker won the finals mvp.. was that an alternate reality or something? undecided
That was 2014 na, guy
Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 10:30pm On Feb 28, 2019
Tundesam923:
I laugh o...against an Indian pacers that had Victor oladipo as his only star? Toronto raptors- the chokers of our decade( kyle Lowry and de mar rozan shot disappears every single postseason) the Celtics whose best player was Tatum? Rozier? Or maybe it was horford? Or jaylen?. Baba! Those are not world beaters o. Far from it. Seriously...
And he beat all of them so what's your point?
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 10:33pm On Feb 28, 2019
A40:

Special mention for Trae Young who has IMO been a top 5 to top 7 PGs in the league. Atlanta Hawks could be on to something with him and John Collins.

In unrelated news, who else is following the Wilder-Fury banter? Absolute MINT!!

I dey follow the thing like kilode? Fury dey play serious mind games with Wilder and it is getting to Wilder and his camp. His responses are veiled with a lot of trolling, like this one.

"Fury responded, "Get your self a bit more well known in America first kid & then I’ll give you another chance.! I already beat you & the world knows it & so do you must be hard for you that a British fighter has taken over the USA watch me whippppp #ONLYINAMERICA@espn."

About Trae, baba, remember months ago when we been dey troll the guy? I think the kid is for real but I go wait until after next season to make any definite conclusion. He needed time to adjust to the NBA and he seems to have made it out of the woods.
Re: The NBA Begins by Tundesam923(m): 10:40pm On Feb 28, 2019
steady986:

That was 2014 na, guy
lolz. Kawhi won that one baba. How far now? I thought you were a LeBron guy through and through...

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Tundesam923(m): 10:40pm On Feb 28, 2019
steady986:

And he beat all of them so what's your point?
made it already!
Re: The NBA Begins by Tundesam923(m): 10:42pm On Feb 28, 2019
A40:

In unrelated news, who else is following the Wilder-Fury banter? Absolute MINT!! I
Trae young is balling out! But let them give the guy breathing room before comparing him to a 2 time mvp in Bay area grin

2 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by Tundesam923(m): 10:44pm On Feb 28, 2019
Bryce Harper signs with the Phillies!!! No trade/opt out clause....is that wise? undecided 13 years o.
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 11:03pm On Feb 28, 2019
Roland17:

I dey follow the thing like kilode? Fury dey play serious mind games with Wilder and it is getting to Wilder and his camp. His responses are veiled with a lot of trolling, like this one.

"Fury responded, "Get your self a bit more well known in America first kid & then I’ll give you another chance.! I already beat you & the world knows it & so do you must be hard for you that a British fighter has taken over the USA watch me whippppp #ONLYINAMERICA@espn."

About Trae, baba, remember months ago when we been dey troll the guy? I think the kid is for real but I go wait until after next season to make any definite conclusion. He needed time to adjust to the NBA and he seems to have made it out of the woods.
Lol after checking the entire trail of their back and forth omo there is nothing veiled about this warfare. From what I understand Fury stalled on a rematch because he needed another tune up fight

What is funny to me is Wilder who could have taken on the Joshua fight was adamant on the Fury rematch instead of just fighting the Champ. Now WBC has mandated him to fight the Breazale AJ already beat

He's still a defensive sieve who can't guard a traffic cone, but his passing is top notch and he is showing already that he is more than just a shooter and a true PG
Re: The NBA Begins by Khanben: 11:07pm On Feb 28, 2019
Tundesam923:
Trae young is balling out! But let them give the guy breathing room before comparing him to a 2 time mvp in Bay area grin

Trae IMO is not the next curry, i think he will be more like Steve Nash, albeit one who is a gunslinger and lets fly from anywhere with reckless abandon
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 11:14pm On Feb 28, 2019
Tundesam923:
He's not Steph level yet but his rookie numbers and Steph's are identical.
Re: The NBA Begins by UNGOBACK: 12:42am On Mar 01, 2019
BASKETBALL

Orlando Magic - Golden State Warriors

TIP: 2

ODD: 1.60

time: 1am

Click my signature for more tips
Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 3:22am On Mar 01, 2019
Where were you when the Warriors got beat 33-15 in one quarter against the Magics?

Did I mention that it was a 4th Q?

Or that GSW led by 11 going into that Quarter?
Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 3:29am On Mar 01, 2019
Yea, Demarcus Cousins is ass.

Yea, Steve Kerr rotated foolishly when Jordan Bell was playing well.

Yes our bench sucks and it has sucked all year long.
Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 5:05am On Mar 01, 2019
Tundesam923:
lolz. Kawhi won that one baba. How far now? I thought you were a LeBron guy through and through...
You're talking of the one that Lebron was still a boy, come on
Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 5:07am On Mar 01, 2019
A40:
Identical how? Steph is on 28ppg while Trae is on about 18
Re: The NBA Begins by donlittle25: 5:17am On Mar 01, 2019
steady986:

he said rookie number G
Re: The NBA Begins by Nostradamus: 6:55am On Mar 01, 2019
GSW without KD=atlanta hawks.
Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 7:23am On Mar 01, 2019
donlittle25:
he said rookie number G
Oops. Lol. I get the point, but rookie number count for less when considering whether a player's gonna make it.
Re: The NBA Begins by Hardetayour: 8:16am On Mar 01, 2019
Is this BerthamLestar??
Re: The NBA Begins by CuteRedd(f): 9:32am On Mar 01, 2019
Hardetayour:
Is this BerthamLestar??
kikikikikiiki grin
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 9:58am On Mar 01, 2019
steady986:

I mean Steph as a rookie undecided
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 9:59am On Mar 01, 2019
UNGOBACK:
BASKETBALL
Orlando Magic - Golden State Warriors
TIP: 2
ODD: 1.60
time: 1am

Click my signature for more tips
Lewl
Re: The NBA Begins by Hardetayour: 10:22am On Mar 01, 2019
CuteRedd:
kikikikikiiki grin
The love for LeBron is too obvious. Let it not be that our resident ******* is back.

3 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by Tundesam923(m): 10:29am On Mar 01, 2019
A40:
and the shooting percentages too? . . He shot poorly before getting his groove back. Hopefully, he comes good. Best case scenario may be a la Damian lilliard . And that's not bad at all (putting it midly wink )
Re: The NBA Begins by Fixed1122r: 10:44am On Mar 01, 2019
See below

Re: The NBA Begins by CuteRedd(f): 12:23pm On Mar 01, 2019
Hardetayour:
The love for LeBron is too obvious. Let it not be that our resident ******* is back.
ikr cheesy
Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 12:36pm On Mar 01, 2019
A40:
I mean Steph as a rookie undecided
Yea, been clarified
Re: The NBA Begins by KNIGHTBlaed(m): 2:21pm On Mar 01, 2019
Hardetayour:
Is this BerthamLestar??

Nah, he is not. He's too respectful to be him grin grin
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 5:51pm On Mar 01, 2019
Tundesam923:
and the shooting percentages too? . . He shot poorly before getting his groove back. Hopefully, he comes good. Best case scenario may be a la Damian lilliard . And that's not bad at all (putting it midly wink )
No Steph edges that 46% to 41%
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 5:53pm On Mar 01, 2019
KNIGHTBlaed:

Nah, he is not. He's too respectful to be him grin grin

Don't be too sure, remember the bro had multiple personality disorder and mood disorder amongst others grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1087) (1088) (1089) (1090) (1091) (1092) (1093) ... (2209) (Reply)

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup

Viewing this topic: kendrick9(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.