Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,717 members, 7,824,028 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

The NBA Begins - Sports (1107) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The NBA Begins (1635351 Views)

Two Nigerian Players In The NBA Finals / Miami Heats Wins The NBA Final / Unbelievable! Kobe Bryant The Nba Player Of The Decade: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1104) (1105) (1106) (1107) (1108) (1109) (1110) ... (2219) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The NBA Begins by yomi96(m): 8:12pm On Mar 26, 2019
steady986:

Yomi or whatever that your stupid name is. I can see you have no home training for you to come up here talking trash to me. I might have said some annoying things on this platform but I sure haven't directly insulted anyone. If you don't like what you see, you pass. This is social media, don't let it get to you. I was made for LeBron haters like you. I'll keep defending him how ever the f*uck I want and you can go and die if you don't like it. F*uck off here.

*P.S. I'm a Laker fan, and I support whoever the f*uck is on my team, even if KD and Curry come tomorrow.
mumu boy, them dey correct you,you dey form keypad warrior. Typical of shallow lbj fans, the moment they exhaust their stock of sophistry,they result in name calling and vituperations. Guy watching 1st take and undisputed no mean say you know basketball ooo. When next people are correcting you, keep shut and listen.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by KNIGHTBlaed(m): 9:34pm On Mar 26, 2019
SmooshCHN:
Next Year! Me and you for finals. Their father.

Nor be for where I dey again o. I barely missed the playoffs (I no know which juju skywalker use, and PG13's injury join with the mad Kawhi wey rest pass Buhari). So all the gamble as a rookie is over, Next season make una forget am, na me go dey own Nairaleague. Na only birdman see me beat all thru our matchup. The KNIGHt is coming for you all grin grin
Re: The NBA Begins by aliondo: 9:51pm On Mar 26, 2019
KNIGHTBlaed:

Nor be for where I dey again o. I barely missed the playoffs (I no know which juju skywalker use, and PG13's injury join with the mad Kawhi wey rest pass Buhari). So all the gamble as a rookie is over, Next season make una forget am, na me go dey own Nairaleague. Na only birdman see me beat all thru our matchup. The KNIGHt is coming for you all grin grin

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 10:14pm On Mar 26, 2019
aliondo:

this picture wink cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 11:06pm On Mar 26, 2019
My heart and prayers are with Nurkic. That sight brought chills to my entire body. Reminds me of Hayward and Paul George.
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 11:56pm On Mar 26, 2019
The Celtics have earned the right to be overlooked and under-rated going into the post-season because of the roller coaster season we have had. In fact, I am heading into the post-season more worried about the mindset of this team than anything. Guys seem broken and indifferent, there is no effort on both ends and injuries have not helped.
Kyrie needs to stop with these emotional tantrums targeted at the young guys in the team, particularly after a loss. As a leader, he should be supportive and if he needs to be critical, he can do it without breaking the emotions of the team. I believe he is an integral piece and we can not win without him in the postseason but he needs to do better with his on and off the court leadership skills. The vets (Big AL, Morris, Kyrie & Smart) need to rally around this team and support for each other, that is the Boston spirit.
Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 1:26am On Mar 27, 2019
trae young is making a case for rookie of the year
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 3:10am On Mar 27, 2019
Luka Doncic is

22-11-8 thus far. Still in the 3rd
Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 10:43am On Mar 27, 2019
yomi96:
mumu boy, them dey correct you,you dey form keypad warrior. Typical of shallow lbj fans, the moment they exhaust their stock of sophistry,they result in name calling and vituperations. Guy watching 1st take and undisputed no mean say you know basketball ooo. When next people are correcting you, keep shut and listen.
If you sabi bball why u no dey work for ESPN of FOX, since na u be d king of basketball. Or u for get your own website, it's cheap. U come here come dey form local champion. Shift one side jare.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 2:04pm On Mar 27, 2019
The Clippers clinch the playoffs, the Celtics get their 1st round pick in the draft. Ainge, it's time to package these picks for something very big.
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 6:04pm On Mar 27, 2019
Spicy

Re: The NBA Begins by YulisCromwell: 9:00pm On Mar 27, 2019
Seems you little small fries never learn

Lebron is washed

Lebron is also averaging 27 8 9 on 51% shooting, a stat line only oscar robertson has ever posted.

Lebron doesnt play defense (Because some knuckleheads pick out on or two highlights)

Lebron also has a better defensive rating than KD and only a lick behind kawhi. One of the best defensive ratings forwards amongst all stars.

But Lebron only has empty stats

The lakers also have a positive point differential with lebron on the court and an overwhelmingly negative differential with lebron off the court.

Lebron couldnt adapt to the superior western conference

Meanwhile lebron has a winning record against western conference teams.

Was also fourth place on christmas day whooping the warriors plastic bum before injuries and trade rumors ruined their momentum.

34, Year 16, still heads and shoulders above every other player in the league. The GOAT and its not even close.

I know you little small fries hate lebron, i know you cant wait for him to fall off but you clowns can keep waiting. I thought my job here was done, but it seems you fools will require extra lessons. Fear not, Daddys back!

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by YulisCromwell: 9:01pm On Mar 27, 2019
SmooshCHN:
Spicy

This bum is barely top 10 why do people keep asking him this question as if he belongs in the discussion? I blame Shaq for carrying his brick laying a-s.
Re: The NBA Begins by YulisCromwell: 9:06pm On Mar 27, 2019
yomi96:

Ohhh seems we have ourselves a boffin here, or could it be naismiths reincarnation? FOH dummy, all insults with not one single proper take on basketball yet you are questioning someones intellect. Seems this fella is too humble to go into a war of words with you, I am not.

Oh and what the hell kind of a stupid name is yomi? Lol, a stupid name for a stupid stupid man!
Re: The NBA Begins by YulisCromwell: 9:14pm On Mar 27, 2019
Pardon my absence, after landing in this cursed country, i had to go undercover to infiltrate boko haram, realised i liked killing infidels so i did that for a while. Then i got bored and killed a bunch of their commanders. As if that wasnt enough immediately after coming home i had to help rig a few elections. SMH!

I know, i know, its horrible but dont cry for me. I am at home now, doing my youth service (really just sleeping, eating and perfecting the plans for my conglomerate).

The rules remain the same, no lebron slander will be tolerated.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by donlittle25: 9:26pm On Mar 27, 2019
grin

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Hardetayour: 9:26pm On Mar 27, 2019
Ersan is Back!!!!!!!

Father of small fries.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by YulisCromwell: 9:29pm On Mar 27, 2019
donlittle25:
grin

If it isnt my favourite midget in the whole world! Hows life treating you little man? i have to say, i am not digging the jacket or the chain. I'll set you up with my stylist if you invite me to the midget convention, deal?
Re: The NBA Begins by YulisCromwell: 9:30pm On Mar 27, 2019
Hardetayour:
Ersan is Back!!!!!!!

Father of small fries.

Who the hell is this guy
Re: The NBA Begins by donlittle25: 9:53pm On Mar 27, 2019
You never disappoint. You have been keeping up with my personal life grin
YulisCromwell:

If it isnt my favourite midget in the whole world! Hows life treating you little man? i have to say, i am not digging the jacket or the chain. I'll set you up with my stylist if you invite me to the midget convention, deal?
Re: The NBA Begins by YulisCromwell: 9:59pm On Mar 27, 2019
donlittle25:
You never disappoint. You have been keeping up with my personal life grin

Not really, gave it a little gander just now. You too never disappoint with your horrible taste in fashion and your napoleon complex.
Re: The NBA Begins by donlittle25: 10:07pm On Mar 27, 2019
You favorited my social media page on your Tecno?(
YulisCromwell:

Not really, gave it a little gander just now. You too never disappoint with your horrible taste in fashion and your napoleon complex.
Re: The NBA Begins by donlittle25: 10:14pm On Mar 27, 2019
This nigga left Nairaland but kept up with my personal life. You know how sick you gotta be in the head to even attempt that? grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by YulisCromwell: 10:19pm On Mar 27, 2019
donlittle25:
This nigga left Nairaland but kept up with my personal life. You know how sick you gotta be in the head to even attempt that? grin cheesy

Bum, i forgot you even existed until now. Stop flattering yourself midget.
Re: The NBA Begins by YulisCromwell: 10:22pm On Mar 27, 2019
donlittle25:
You favorited my social media page on your Tecno?(

A tecno is worth more than that plastic bling round your neck you sad sad little man cheesy
Re: The NBA Begins by donlittle25: 10:25pm On Mar 27, 2019
But didn't forget my twitter handle? Do you know how sick in the head you gotta be to be gone for almost a year and remember someone's Twitter handle?
YulisCromwell:

Bum, i forgot you even existed until now. Stop flattering yourself midget.

3 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by donlittle25: 10:26pm On Mar 27, 2019
Lmao and my jacket?
YulisCromwell:

A tecno is worth more than that plastic bling round your neck you sad sad little man cheesy
Re: The NBA Begins by YulisCromwell: 10:33pm On Mar 27, 2019
donlittle25:
But didn't forget my twitter handle? Do you know how sick in the head you gotta be to be gone for almost a year and remember someone's Twitter handle?

Dude, genius level intellect remember? Also helps that its same as the name of the racist cunt revisionist history is trying to make into a hero the disgusting curry munching infidel.
Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 10:55pm On Mar 27, 2019
Still watching that Lance Stephenson crossover on Jeff Green. Damn. That's what you call the Lance dance. R.I.P Jeff Green

Re: The NBA Begins by steady986(m): 11:00pm On Mar 27, 2019
YulisCromwell:

Ohhh seems we have ourselves a boffin here, or could it be naismiths reincarnation? FOH dummy, all insults with not one single proper take on basketball yet you are questioning someones intellect. Seems this fella is too humble to go into a war of words with you, I am not.

Oh and what the hell kind of a stupid name is yomi? Lol, a stupid name for a stupid stupid man!
I've heard a lot about you FAM. These mofos have been ganging up against me. Glad to have you back. Just know that you're not alone on the Lebron train.
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 11:10pm On Mar 27, 2019
YulisCromwell:
Seems you little small fries never learn

Lebron is washed

Lebron is also averaging 27 8 9 on 51% shooting, a stat line only oscar robertson has ever posted.

Lebron doesnt play defense (Because some knuckleheads pick out on or two highlights)

Lebron also has a better defensive rating than KD and only a lick behind kawhi. One of the best defensive ratings forwards amongst all stars.

But Lebron only has empty stats

The lakers also have a positive point differential with lebron on the court and an overwhelmingly negative differential with lebron off the court.

Lebron couldnt adapt to the superior western conference

Meanwhile lebron has a winning record against western conference teams.

Was also fourth place on christmas day whooping the warriors plastic bum before injuries and trade rumors ruined their momentum.

34, Year 16, still heads and shoulders above every other player in the league. The GOAT and its not even close.

I know you little small fries hate lebron, i know you cant wait for him to fall off but you clowns can keep waiting. I thought my job here was done, but it seems you fools will require extra lessons. Fear not, Daddys back!

Bahahahahaha. Your job can never be done
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 11:13pm On Mar 27, 2019
YulisCromwell:
Pardon my absence, after landing in this cursed country, i had to go undercover to infiltrate boko haram, realised i liked killing infidels so i did that for a while. Then i got bored and killed a bunch of their commanders. As if that wasnt enough immediately after coming home i had to help rig a few elections. SMH!

I know, i know, its horrible but dont cry for me. I am at home now, doing my youth service (really just sleeping, eating and perfecting the plans for my conglomerate).

The rules remain the same, no lebron slander will be tolerated.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1104) (1105) (1106) (1107) (1108) (1109) (1110) ... (2219) (Reply)

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.