Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,225 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

The NBA Begins - Sports (1123) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The NBA Begins (1625695 Views)

Two Nigerian Players In The NBA Finals / Miami Heats Wins The NBA Final / Unbelievable! Kobe Bryant The Nba Player Of The Decade: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1120) (1121) (1122) (1123) (1124) (1125) (1126) ... (2208) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 9:55am On Apr 13, 2019
Khanben:

With due respect to Magic. He is not equipped to run basketball operations in a NBA team. He is more like an owner type of person. A president of a NBA team has to be more hands on than he ever was. Travel to watch player in dingy gyms (at college or in Europe), watch films, read scouting reports, improve player development staff etc. All of these Magic failed to do.
how it became Lebron's fault I don't understand.

Leave the dweeb alone. He missed all the reports of magic not being committed to his job, missed all the reports of magic and the front office wanting to fire luke for a while, missed all the dumb trades pelinka pulled. Luke literally said "the hardest thing about coaching lebron was that he got injured'. Lebron comes with expectations, not everyone can live up to them and in some cases that means people get fired. Somehow its his fault, hes the coach killer.

The media spins narratives and naive ones just run with whatever the media tells them. Not one shrewd cell in their body.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 10:05am On Apr 13, 2019
A40:
Player development? Name one player that was developed while playing in a team assembled for LeNomad. That one is mission impossible. Everything is geared towards getting stars to play with him right now so this whole idea of scouting, development flew out the window the minute LeNomad was coming

This is not solely about Magic. There is more than enough blame to go around. Though I agree he made numerous unpardonable gaffes evaluating personnel but some of these gaffes were based on pressure and the need to get instant impact players or players that fit with LeNomad

It's about the fact that half the team was going to be traded at Midway point. Who instigated that? The uncertainty in the franchise with the coaching and the younger players from the all Star break to the trade deadline. Whose advisor set those wheels in motion? There is no way you can tell me LeBron played no role in this mess. Not hearing that. Sorry

Kyrie went from all star to elite guard with lebron because kyrie is the truth. Not everyone is kyrie. But heres a better thought, name one young player that improved playing for the lakers? russell left and is balling, so is randle. The lakers at heart cant seem to develop young players.

Not solely on magic because pressure? excuse me isnt the job of a GM to build a team around their best player? if thats too much pressure, building a team that can win with the best player in the world then you have no business being a GM. That goes for pelinka as well, i hope they trade lebron or he gets sacked. Imagine thinking lebron can chase magic out of the lakers?

Who instigated it? LOL! are you kidding me? its not magic, pelinka or any of the front office, of course its lebron who instigated it because hes the GM like you ingenuous dweebs like to believe.

You goofballs like to say lebron never takes the blame when he loses, but somehow even when grown men do dumbshit and pay for it, when grown men make decisions. Its always lebrons fault.

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 10:09am On Apr 13, 2019
Its a process when lebron arrives. Am i denying the expectations he brings doesnt bring about chaos and pandemonium as well? hell no. But if you were brought to win everyone who doesnt fit that mould must be exorcised. its biology. It happened in Miami, happened in cleveland, this mass exodus is a positive and means the lakers mean business. Not happy with the status quo. Means they want to win. Good for them.
Re: The NBA Begins by hoopLA: 10:47am On Apr 13, 2019
ReysonDrabek:

Kyrie went from all star to elite guard with lebron because kyrie is the truth. Not everyone is kyrie. But heres a better thought, name one young player that improved playing for the lakers? russell left and is balling, so is randle. The lakers at heart cant seem to develop young players.

[s]Not solely on magic because pressure? excuse me isnt the job of a GM to build a team around their best player? if thats too much pressure, building a team that can win with the best player in the world then you have no business being a GM. That goes for pelinka as well, i hope they trade lebron or he gets sacked. Imagine thinking lebron can chase magic out of the lakers?

Who instigated it? LOL! are you kidding me? its not magic, pelinka or any of the front office, of course its lebron who instigated it because hes the GM like you ingenuous dweebs like to believe.

You goofballs like to say lebron never takes the blame when he loses, but somehow even when grown men do dumbshit and pay for it, when grown men make decisions. Its always lebrons fault[/s].
Ogbeni keep kwayet.

When Kyrie won All Star MVP, he wasnt elite? Or when he was Rookie of the Year? Or when he was FIBA MVP in 2014? All before LeBron returned with his drama.

All this megedefegede like eedris abdulkarim doesnt make you know jack§hit.

Omo get your tongue out of LeBum's arse. I know its so far up in there, you can taste what he had for breakfast. Kyrie was already the truth before LeBitch came back with his drama.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 11:35am On Apr 13, 2019
All I know is, LeGM didn't force Magic Johnson to resign. He also didn't make Luke Walton quit. It's just the normal pressure LeBron brings. Those guys including Rob Pelinka owe it to themselves for not doing anything. Anyways, Bron and the players as well have their faults but the front office was a mess to begin with. Magic's job ended when LeBron signed with the Lakers.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 12:20pm On Apr 13, 2019
hoopLA:

Ogbeni keep kwayet.

When Kyrie won All Star MVP, he wasnt elite? Or when he was Rookie of the Year? Or when he was FIBA MVP in 2014? All before LeBron returned with his drama.

Omo get your tongue out of LeBum's arse. I know its so far up in there, you can taste what he had for breakfast. Kyrie was already the truth before LeBitch came back with his drama.

Lmaooooooooo. I just tire bro
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 12:54pm On Apr 13, 2019
ReysonDrabek:

Not solely on magic because pressure? excuse me isnt the job of a GM to build a team around their best player? if thats too much pressure, building a team that can win with the best player in the world then you have no business being a GM. That goes for pelinka as well, i hope they trade lebron or he gets sacked. Imagine thinking lebron can chase magic out of the lakers?

You goofballs like to say lebron never takes the blame when he loses, but somehow even when grown men do dumbshit and pay for it, when grown men make decisions. Its always lebrons fault.
Kyrie? Lmaooo. He was a star even while having to deal with Dion Waiters being his second best player. That's how good everyone knew Kyrie was so he doesn't count

Kuzma, Randle, Ingram were doing pretty ok. All they needed was time which the Lakers understandably did not have but LeNomad's arrival disrupts all probability of these players having a fair chance to develop. How can they improve? When they are not sure they won't be traded. Denying that LeNomad's arrival throws all development out the window is just being intellectually dishonest.

So when someone is talking about Magic not being at some obscure gym in Eastern Europe I'm wondering how many Eastern Europeans were in any of LeNomad's roster that wasn't already in the league. Cut the crap! He tried moving two lottery picks and a second year product (all with less than 3 years experience) to get an All-star and you fanboys are talking about he doesn't travel, he doesn't scout. As if these Lakers actually have the mandate to do any type of player development

Of course. The job to build around their best player is any GM's mandate. And in this instance the plan was to go via the Free agent route!

Anthony Davis joined LeNomad's proxy, LeNomad openly courted AD and LeNomad's proxy naively tried to strong arm his client's team to a trade. Of course Magic wanted to do a trade. But at whose bidding? You think Magic would try to trade half the roster including the guy he drafted and swore would have his number in the rafters if he wasn't trying to make LeNomad happy?

Lol you're a joker
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 1:00pm On Apr 13, 2019
SmooshCHN:
All I know is, LeGM didn't force Magic Johnson to resign. He also didn't make Luke Walton quit. It's just the normal pressure LeBron brings. Those guys including Rob Pelinka owe it to themselves for not doing anything. Anyways, Bron and the players as well have their faults but the front office was a mess to begin with. Magic's job ended when LeBron signed with the Lakers.
That's the point. The same guy that knighted him goodnighted him. Advertently or inadvertently
Re: The NBA Begins by aliondo: 1:10pm On Apr 13, 2019
SmooshCHN:

These days, you just dey speak my mind dey go...
I don't need to type plenty. ..LeBron will always be LeBron. .The pressure that comes with handling LeBron will always be there. .

I remember once during an interview, Ty Lue don tire for the questions and he said shebi(literally speaking) you people (referring to the media) said LeBron is the coach, Why not ask him yourself...
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 2:16pm On Apr 13, 2019
hoopLA:

Ogbeni keep kwayet.

And who is this brain dead dimwit? just when you think you've seen them all another oaf crawls out of the drainage. Like i said, unadulterated stupidity.

So winning mvp or playing in the all star game makes you an elite PG? LMAO! Is it the same kyrie that never made the playoffs, or kyrie with one of the worst records in the league that is "The Truth"? Listen here you foolish buffoon, before you quote me make sure you're not a complete toad. Kyrie went from joking around in the lottery to making the finals the next year to hitting the biggest shot in franchise history the next when lebron came. His numbers improved all round and like i said he still grew (unlike what he said about young players and lebron) because he was indeed special which i never denied. Dont stick your fat nose into business you dont understand. Deranged fagg.ot! Quote me again and i'll track you down and make your mom my lebitch you friggin halfwit.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 2:28pm On Apr 13, 2019
A40:
Kyrie? Lmaooo. He was a star even while having to deal with Dion Waiters being his second best player. That's how good everyone knew Kyrie was so he doesn't count
He was a star who couldnt get into the playoffs before lebron came.

Kuzma, Randle, Ingram were doing pretty ok. All they needed was time which the Lakers understandably did not have but LeNomad's arrival disrupts all probability of these players having a fair chance to develop. How can they improve? When they are not sure they won't be traded. Denying that LeNomad's arrival throws all development out the window is just being intellectually dishonest.
LOL And what did they do when lebron was absent, kuzma was bricking shots and the lakers fa.g base were asking for ingram to get traded. Somehow even without lebron playing thats lebrons fault too yes? if his arrival disrupts growth, why didnt it disrupt kyrie since he was averaging similar numbers as ingram? why did kyrie continue to grow with lebron? maybe the young guys arent as good as they thought, maybe the lakers just cant improve them. Just imagine trading D-lo, not giving randle peanut change and taking lonzo over tatum. SMH!

So when someone is talking about Magic not being at some obscure gym in Eastern Europe I'm wondering how many Eastern Europeans were in any of LeNomad's roster that wasn't already in the league. Cut the crap! He tried moving two lottery picks and a second year product (all with less than 3 years experience) to get an All-star and you fanboys are talking about he doesn't travel, he doesn't scout. As if these Lakers actually have the mandate to do any type of player development
LOL so woj, one of lebrons most blatant haters because he cant get zilch on him is now a lebron fanboy because he was told magic was incompetent. Talk about moving the goal post.

Of course. The job to build around their best player is any GM's mandate. And in this instance the plan was to go via the Free agent route!
Its not that simple. Its not all about free agents but role players as well. At the end of the day, magic still had at least another year, he didnt have to go, no one blamed him, at least not from the other side of the fence. Something happened with him jeanie and rob that he isnt saying and this is obvious. I still dont know how it is lebrons fault that he resigned.

Anthony Davis joined LeNomad's proxy, LeNomad openly courted AD and LeNomad's proxy naively tried to strong arm his client's team to a trade. Of course Magic wanted to do a trade. But at whose bidding? You think Magic would try to trade half the roster including the guy he drafted and swore would have his number in the rafters if he wasn't trying to make LeNomad happy?

Lol you're a joker
Lebron only spoke about AD when it was already public knowledge. AD wanted to leave and Rich did what every agent would do. I'm sorry, does it have to be at lebrons bidding for magic to go after a top 5 player in the league? its friggin AD not some other journey man of course Magic would go after him. He was trying to do what he felt was best for the roster. Granted It blew up in his face but stop blaming lebron for it. And how do you explain the trades he did after that giving away svi and zubac? The other teams were literally laughing at him. I guess that was also at lebrons behest right?
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 2:43pm On Apr 13, 2019
My prediction for the playoffs is simple but its a hot take; The warriors win it all in spectacular fashion. Another meaningless ring to add to their collection of meaningless rings post 2016.

You heard it here first.
cheesy
Re: The NBA Begins by donlittle25: 3:44pm On Apr 13, 2019
I don't even know

Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 4:02pm On Apr 13, 2019
ReysonDrabek:

He was a star who couldnt get into the playoffs before lebron came.
Hahahaha you're a funny guy. Could LeNomad get into the playoffs his first two years in the league? Didn't it take the addition of Larry Hughes to help him get there?

ReysonDrabek:

LOL And what did they do when lebron was absent, kuzma was bricking shots and the lakers fa.g base were asking for ingram to get traded. Somehow even without lebron playing thats lebrons fault too yes? if his arrival disrupts growth, why didnt it disrupt kyrie since he was averaging similar numbers as ingram? why did kyrie continue to grow with lebron? maybe the young guys arent as good as they thought, maybe the lakers just cant improve them. Just imagine trading D-lo, not giving randle peanut change and taking lonzo over tatum. SMH!
Laughable that a young team is not expected to go through growing pains. Even the Heatles with seasoned vets didn't get it right at first try, including your LeNomad but somehow you are expecting second year pros to do so. Smh

Because Kyrie was in his 4th and 5th season. Duhhh

ReysonDrabek:

LOL so woj, one of lebrons most blatant haters because he cant get zilch on him is now a lebron fanboy because he was told magic was incompetent. Talk about moving the goal post.
You're preaching to the choir. I have talked about Magic's incompetence long before it became cool to do so.

ReysonDrabek:

Its not that simple. Its not all about free agents but role players as well. At the end of the day, magic still had at least another year, he didnt have to go, no one blamed him, at least not from the other side of the fence. Something happened with him jeanie and rob that he isnt saying and this is obvious. I still dont know how it is lebrons fault that he resigned.
But even the role players were supposed to be to LeNomad's tastes, the complaint from LeNomad was that rather than the shooters he had at Cleveland he wanted more playmakers. It's why they got Rondo, it's why they got Stevenson.

What does it matter? If Magic didn't go Luke would have gone. Somehow someway people were going to lose their jobs. Luke was more or less doomed and setup to fail. As some NBA executives said

ReysonDrabek:

Lebron only spoke about AD when it was already public knowledge. AD wanted to leave and Rich did what every agent would do. I'm sorry, does it have to be at lebrons bidding for magic to go after a top 5 player in the league? its friggin AD not some other journey man of course Magic would go after him. He was trying to do what he felt was best for the roster. Granted It blew up in his face but stop blaming lebron for it. And how do you explain the trades he did after that giving away svi and zubac? The other teams were literally laughing at him. I guess that was also at lebrons behest right?
That speaks to his awful leadership skills. Speaking on another player that his agency represents that's still under contract on another team. From his yes man to Magic to LeNomad it was one gaffe after the other which ended up sabotaging another team's postseason chances and invariably his own.

Because you don't spend weeks berating your own teammates and wooing other players and be surprised your teammates are not busting their balls for you
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 4:08pm On Apr 13, 2019
aliondo:

These days, you just dey speak my mind dey go...
I don't need to type plenty. ..LeBron will always be LeBron. .The pressure that comes with handling LeBron will always be there. .

I remember once during an interview, Ty Lue don tire for the questions and he said shebi(literally speaking) you people (referring to the media) said LeBron is the coach, Why not ask him yourself...
Lue was frustrated and that's the frustration talking. I'm just surprised if the Lakers are just stupid at this point. Lue was a foot mat on the Cavs. Cavs fans and the LeStans in the media used him as an excuse when the Cavs failed. We heard about how he didn't know how to draw plays or make use of the rotations (same thing with Luke Walton) but he's now the front runner for the Lakers job. This either means he's a genius all of a sudden or he's coming because he's LeBron's guy. Same way he took over from David Blatt. A40 point makes sense now. I'm not saying Bron got Luke fired. I'm just saying his presence definitely is so strong not to make a connection to what is going on right now. You'd have to be a LeStans to not think his presence, actions or body language is not a big factor here. Cos I don't see any reason Ty Lue should be the front runner for the job if it had nothing to do with Bron. Maybe both of them are padi but Lue would be foolish to want to experience what he experienced on the Cavs.

Death, Taxes and being the scapegoat should everything go wrong when working with LeBron are constant in life. Might not be his fault but history has shown that you'd definitely be the scapegoat thanks to LeStans.
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 4:16pm On Apr 13, 2019
A40:

Because you don't spend weeks berating your own teammates and wooing other players and be surprised your teammates are not busting their balls for you

If you can't see the truth in this statement, your whole sense of reasoning or judgement is flawed and needs an overhaul.

Even playing pick up games in the park or the street, the moment my teammate cheers an opponent openly and publicly, I just tell him to go join them.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 4:24pm On Apr 13, 2019
A40:

Hahahaha you're a funny guy. Could LeNomad get into the playoffs his first two years in the league? Didn't it take the addition of Larry Hughes to help him get there?
Larry Hughes. LOOOOOOOOOL! The dion waiters you are making fun off is better than larry hughes. Dont compare lebrons ascendance with kyries, its not fair. Theyre not in the same league. Lebron averaged 27 7 7 in his second year then went on to average 30+ his 3rd year when they made the playoffs. Kyrie won like 30 games in his third year.

Larry hughes grin

Laughable that a young team is not expected to go through growing pains. Even the Heatles with seasoned vets didn't get it right at first try, including your LeNomad but somehow you are expecting second year pros to do so. Smh

Because Kyrie was in his 4th and 5th season. Duhhh

But didnt you just literally say that young players cant grow with lebron why did kyrie grow? ooh theyre going to grow, just not now and its not lebrons fault again? stop contradicting yourself.

You're preaching to the choir. I have talked about Magic's incompetence long before it became cool to do so.
So why is it lebrons fault he got resigned not his incompetence?

But even the role players were supposed to be to LeNomad's tastes, the complaint from LeNomad was that rather than the shooters he had at Cleveland he wanted more playmakers. It's why they got Rondo, it's why they got Stevenson.

What does it matter? If Magic didn't go Luke would have gone. Somehow someway people were going to lose their jobs. Luke was more or less doomed and setup to fail. As some NBA executives said
So lukes exit is not lebrons fault like you said again? Again, stop contradicting yourself.

That speaks to his awful leadership skills. Speaking on another player that his agency represents that's still under contract on another team. From his yes man to Magic to LeNomad it was one gaffe after the other which ended up sabotaging another team's postseason chances and invariably his own.
The story was already out there. Pretending you didnt want AD would just be stupid.

Magic said, these are grown men. If they cant handle trade talks, they shouldnt be in the NBA.

"bust their balls for him" LOL I forgot they were playing the NBA for lebron. How about they play and win for themselves, if you play and win because of someone else you are just a soft loser!
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 4:27pm On Apr 13, 2019
donlittle25:
I don't even know

You don carry come again this Saturday morning abi!!

Why una no dey compare other players? Na only Celtic players una sabi use? I guess in one way it buttresses the greatness of the team. if I come type 5 pages now to support my guy now, una go say I don come angry
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 4:30pm On Apr 13, 2019
SmooshCHN:
Lue was frustrated and that's the frustration talking. I'm just surprised if the Lakers are just stupid at this point. Lue was a foot mat on the Cavs. Cavs fans and the LeStans in the media used him as an excuse when the Cavs failed. We heard about how he didn't know how to draw plays or make use of the rotations (same thing with Luke Walton) but he's now the front runner for the Lakers job. This either means he's a genius all of a sudden or he's coming because he's LeBron's guy. Same way he took over from David Blatt. A40 point makes sense now. I'm not saying Bron got Luke fired. I'm just saying his presence definitely is so strong not to make a connection to what is going on right now. You'd have to be a LeStans to not think his presence, actions or body language is not a big factor here. Cos I don't see any reason Ty Lue should be the front runner for the job if it had nothing to do with Bron. Maybe both of them are padi but Lue would be foolish to want to experience what he experienced on the Cavs.

Death, Taxes and being the scapegoat should everything go wrong when working with LeBron are constant in life. Might not be his fault but history has shown that you'd definitely be the scapegoat thanks to LeStans.

The same laker fans who were calling for lebron to get traded because of lonzo even when they were winning were the same ones calling for luke to get fired for his rotations. Somehow these laker fans are the Lestans you are talking about. As for lebrons body language what does that even mean? heres what lebron had to say about luke.

“I mean, as good as you could. As good as you can. No one expects for a suspension to happen on opening night (Rondo and Ingram in the home opener). No one expects for injuries to happen the way they did with our franchise this year. Where your starting point guard is out for numerous games. Your starting small forward is out. Your starting two-guard, B.I., is out. Josh is hurt. Rondo is hurt. I’m not talking two or three games here, everyone is back in the lineup. We’re talking like 15, 20, 25 games. I saw something the other day where myself, B.I., Zo and Kuz only played 23 games together this year. 15-8. We had a defensive rating of fourth in the NBA, and we were like seventh in offense when we played together over 23 games. As good as that is, it’s not enough for Luke to even know what he has on a consistent basis, when you don’t have a consistent roster every night during the season. Like you said, control what you can control and you’ve got to play the hand you’re dealt, and I think he played the hand as well as he could.”

The lakers might do what they feel is best for the franchise or what best suits lebron but that doesnt mean he has to be directly involved in any decision they make.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 4:33pm On Apr 13, 2019
donlittle25:
I don't even know

When you play for longer your career averages are bound to fall. And basketball is played on both ends, though Sir charles had an edge offensively Garnett was a way way way better defender than the round mound. Im going with KG and i dont even like the tar stick.
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 4:46pm On Apr 13, 2019
Roland17:

Why una no dey compare other players? Na only Celtic players una sabi use? I guess in one way it buttresses the greatness of the team. if I come type 5 pages now to support my guy now, una go say I don come angry
oya type 5 pages. Danny Ainge and what he stands for will probably take like 4½. grin
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 4:49pm On Apr 13, 2019
Thats besides the obvious fact that barkley played against carpenters and interior decorators. Imagine a demar derozan dominating your era cheesy
Re: The NBA Begins by Khanben: 4:56pm On Apr 13, 2019
A40:

Lol you're a joker

His poor scouting culture wasted a 2nd pick on lonzo when better players were still available in the 2017 draft. Tatum, d Mitch, and even fox who dropped 30 something on Lonzo.
The funniest thing about the blame Lebron camp is that you guys have made him into a god who controls all that there is around him. So Magic was not interested in accelerating the Lakers timeline when he called a 15 year veteran's agent during free agency.
Stop with these nonsense and let's talk basketball if not objectively but at least like someone who has followed the league long enough.
So what you want people to somehow believe is that lebron comes from Cleveland, and starts calling the shots with Jeannie and co watching in awe at his intellect. Please bring up plausible arguments and I might drink whatever coolaid you are trying to sell
Re: The NBA Begins by Khanben: 5:05pm On Apr 13, 2019
ReysonDrabek:
Thats besides the obvious fact that barkley played against carpenters and interior decorators. Imagine a demar derozan dominating your era cheesy

Barkley played against MJ, Magic, Bird, IT, Hakeem, KAJ, the admiral to name a few in their prime. MJ's game is exactly what derozan models his after. The game then was inside out not like now which is outside in. Please stop disrespecting the Chuckster he is a legend.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 5:16pm On Apr 13, 2019
Khanben:

Barkley played against MJ, Magic, Bird, IT, Hakeem, KAJ, the admiral to name a few in their prime. MJ's game is exactly what derozan models his after. The game then was inside out not like now which is outside in. Please stop disrespecting the Chuckster he is a legend.

Re: The NBA Begins by aliondo: 5:34pm On Apr 13, 2019
Roland17:

Sir Roland, if it's you. .Please type all the pages you want. I will read all of it..
Re: The NBA Begins by Khanben: 5:39pm On Apr 13, 2019
ReysonDrabek:

Just reread your comment grin cheesy grin cheesy grin. Effing hilarious
Re: The NBA Begins by Killrhymz: 6:56pm On Apr 13, 2019
Tyronn Lue and Monty Williams being considered by the Lakers.
Re: The NBA Begins by CuteRedd(f): 8:41pm On Apr 13, 2019
Pls guys I need a stream link
Re: The NBA Begins by etidy: 8:51pm On Apr 13, 2019
Walton joining the kings, good for him
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 8:51pm On Apr 13, 2019
ReysonDrabek:

Larry Hughes. LOOOOOOOOOL! The dion waiters you are making fun off is better than larry hughes. Dont compare lebrons ascendance with kyries, its not fair. Theyre not in the same league. Lebron averaged 27 7 7 in his second year then went on to average 30+ his 3rd year when they made the playoffs. Kyrie won like 30 games in his third year.

Larry hughes grin
Dion Waiters better than Larry Hughes? You must be smoking something dangerous

Larry Hughes was first team all defense and led the league in steals the season before he came to help LeNomad. That's who you're comparing to Dion Waiters. #facepalm

You don't want to give Larry Hughes credit yet you Bronsexuals are quick to credit Scottie Pippen and his 7.9 points per game for the GOAT getting past the First round

ReysonDrabek:

But didnt you just literally say that young players cant grow with lebron why did kyrie grow? ooh theyre going to grow, just not now and its not lebrons fault again? stop contradicting yourself.
Kyrie was a more polished product. It's irresponsible of you to attribute credit to LeNomad for a player already in his 4th season and was averaging 20ppg before he came

ReysonDrabek:

So why is it lebrons fault he got resigned not his incompetence?
Where did anyone say Magic's incompetence didn't play a role in his firing?

ReysonDrabek:

So lukes exit is not lebrons fault like you said again? Again, stop contradicting yourself.
What is this one saying? If not for Jeanie Luke would have been gone by the all-star break. You would have kuku told us LeNomad didn't have a hand in David Blatt and Paul Silas's firing as well

ReysonDrabek:

The story was already out there. Pretending you didnt want AD would just be stupid.
Why couldn't they pretend? You mean LeNomad was forced to talk? He couldn't politely decline?

ReysonDrabek:

Magic said, these are grown men. If they cant handle trade talks, they shouldnt be in the NBA.
They are also human beings. Not pawns in LeNomad's Game of thrones. You're likelier to give better when you're in a stable situation

ReysonDrabek:

"bust their balls for him" LOL I forgot they were playing the NBA for lebron. How about they play and win for themselves, if you play and win because of someone else you are just a soft loser!
They needed a leader. The GOAT put his arm around Scottie and mentored him to greatness. You're the OG Vet who supposedly makes everyone better. Yet he failed to do the same
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 8:52pm On Apr 13, 2019
etidy:
Walton joining the kings, good for him
Just the team he needed. Watch him work Magic with these bunch (pun intended)

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1120) (1121) (1122) (1123) (1124) (1125) (1126) ... (2208) (Reply)

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.